Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 9 I want it: 10

sour
bitter

Frosted Bloom by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Frosted Bloom was launched in 2012. The fragrance features cranberry and jasmine.

Cranberry Jasmine

Crystal Kiss

Frosted Bloom Fragrance Reviews

marymyca
marymyca

It smells all cranberry spritz in the beginning but when it dries down it turns into a generic floral scent.

TallTales
TallTales

I actually rather enjoy this scent. I found it to be the best out of the Holiday scents VS had by far. It's very clean and definitely smells of cranberry. Reminds me of a cranberry mixed drink.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This is the best of the VS winter scents. It's quite fresh and for some reason i think this one would work in hot climates as well. I think I'm going to take it to Florida with me. It's like a super fresh yet sweet showery soap scent with a jasmine refreshing note.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I agree that of the three limited edition holiday scents, Frosted Bloom is the best. It smells very clean in a freshly showered sort of way. In fact, it reminds me a lot of my very favorite VS mist that has been discontinued for a while now - My Desire (although the notes are not identical - FB is "iced cranberry and white jasmine" while MD is "mango, grapefruit, and jasmine"). For that reason I actually bought a few of the mists to hoard - ironically, being that this is a holiday fragrance, I would not wear it a lot during the winter as I prefer warm, woodsy, cozy scents during the cold months, but I will definitely wear it come summer! I think it will be a perfect refreshing scent when the heat sets in. It is not sour or spicy to me in the slightest, just a ligh,t sweet, uncomplicated floral. Frosted Bloom is far from complex, but it is enjoyable and wearable, and with sales and coupons I got the mists for just over $3.50 a bottle so I can use and reapply more frequently without worrying about wasting a more expensive fragrance.

karenrobert
karenrobert

I loveeee the bottle. But why Oh why would you add sour bitter spicy to this poor little bottle? As though there isn't enough sour bitterness and misery already all over the world? Like colorblindlove described "none of the three scents in this collection are worth buying".

VS is trying desperately to get rid of this entire line all 75% off and still people aren't picking them up in my area for $3/ per bottle. I feel the same. I couldn't run away from them fast enough. These are not great for Victoria's Secret standard, but they are still quite tolerable compared to many perfumes on the market today. I am so used to all the amazing fragrances VS produced and have been spoiled through the years with VS beautiful fragrances. I guess I was expecting something magnificent , but I was wrong about this one

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This scent is ok but none of the three scents in this collection are worth buying in my opinion.

bejazzled
bejazzled

This is the best one of the three Holiday scents and probably the only one I might consider actually wearing. It smells a lot like the Victoria's Secret PINK Body Mist Wild and Breezy. It smells good, but I can't get too excited about it because I have a bottle of Wild and Breezy so I really don't need this. This is also very light so I can't see it lasting as long though. Overall it's nice, good price, just too similar to a mist they already have out.

Frosted Bloom by Victoria`s Secret 3.64 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Frosted Bloom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Frosted Bloom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Frosted Bloom by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Frosted Bloom by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Victoria`s Secret Basic Instinct Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Victoria`s Secret No1 Feathered Musk Victoria`s Secret Breathless Victoria`s Secret Tease Please Gucci Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia Victoria`s Secret Poolside Breeze Pacifica Tibetan Mountain Temple Bath and Body Works Amber Blush Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Halo Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede By Kilian Straight to Heaven Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian Victoria`s Secret Pretty in Pink Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2011 Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Glow Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rosé