Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Give Me Love Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

sour
bitter

Give Me Love is a limited edition for the 2011 holiday season. The scent is luxurious, seductive and alluring presented as a glamorous fantasy of cranberry warmed by rich vanilla. Available as 100 ml EDT.

Cranberry Vanille

mark Night Iris

Give Me Love Fragrance Reviews

KisaSlater
KisaSlater

God how I wish i had bought more of these when i had the chance. This had to be hands down one of the most delicious and yummy perfumes i had ever bought. I can't find it anymore now and it makes me very sad since my current bottle is almost gone. Smells like honey and raspberries and cream to me. Such a lovely smell!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Such a lovely scent. I have this as a body mist, and therefore i need to spray it on more than a perfume needs to. So i spray like 12 sprays on my throat and then it lasts more than 12h on me :) Very good sillage and very good longvity for me :).

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

I really liked this perfume, it was a great combination of tangy tart cranberries and sweet soft vanilla. It's great for the winter, so warm and cozy. It's a shame that it's limited edition, I finished mine so quickly because I loved it so much, and I would definitely get another bottle.

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

Very pleasant sour cranberries with gentle sweet vanilla. Not heavy, not too sweet, exactly good proportion. Just sad that on my skin it doesn't last very long (about 1-2 hours), even I use it together with same lotion, maybe just I can't feel it after some time. But still, very good fragrance!

kay_dee
kay_dee

loving it... almost similar to VS Atrraction Glam Goddess

it's warm & sweet :)

bejazzled
bejazzled

I thought I would like this one because last year I got the Beauty Rush Midnight Kiss from VS which was basically the same thing cranberry and vanilla. I thought this would smell similar but it is very musky on top of the cranberry vanilla which gives it a strange dry down after it is has been on for a while. I hate musk. Animals smell like musk and unless you want to smell like an animal musk should never be used in perfumes or cologne for people. With that said I am returning my unused lotions I got for Christmas because I'm not too wild about this one.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I liked this when I smelled it because it was different with the cranberry. People thought I smelledike potpourri. Men hated it including a buy I wore it out on a date with. Women liked it a lot....I got rid of it because males didn't like it and I cafe what they like on me. They didn't like it at all! I cleared rooms. Maybe it was just my chemistry.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

YUM! This is the definition of a winter scent lol. This reminds me of a nice winter day, shopping for christmas gifts or relaxing at home with the fire going. This is such a good scent and I think that VS should make it a permanent scent instead of limited edition. Other people must agree with me too because at the VS that I work at, this scent is now sold out.

sammyjo
sammyjo

Beautiful in it's simplicity. Even those who aren't into vanilla could enjoy this. The tartness of the cranberries balances out the vanilla so it's not too sweet or heavy. It's not listed, but I detect just a hint of warm spice such as ginger or cinnamon. Good lasting power for an EDT (5+ hours) and a great price of $25 for 100 ml... I'll be reaching for Give Me Love all winter long. This is my first VS fragrance and it's a big thumbs up!

SBunny
SBunny

This is gorgeous. It may only have two notes but it smells very rich and creamy. Upon the first spray you smell the sparkling, tart cranberries but the vanilla quickly comes through and it's creamy and warm. It's very chilly in the UK now and this is perfect for the cold weather. I love putting this perfume on my scarf and feel the aroma blow up to my nose whenever there's a gust of wind. Lasting power is very good too, I can still smell a trace of it on myself at the end of the day.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Simply gorgeous. Who ever said that a perfume needs to have lots of ingredients to smell good? Give Me Love is simplisitic perfection. I love the smell of cranberries but too many other perfumes lose the scent and overpower it wth florals and heavy musks. Give Me Love got it right. The essence of cranberries stays true and the warmth of the vanilla only enhances the cranberry scent, not overwhelm it or lose it. I change perfumes everyday but I have found myself steadily using this one more often. It's perfect for the cooler months and definitely reminds one of the holidays. On me it lasts a good 5 hours but I refresh the scent througout the day with a few squirts of the body mist. Sweet and tart and cozy, all at the same time. A definite keeper.

mandashell
mandashell

Sparkling cranberry, vanilla and something that smells like amber with soft woods...? Give Me Love smells pretty darn good and is a perfect scent for the cooler temps and puts me in the mood for the holidays.

It is actually one of my favorite fragrances that Victoria's Secret has ever released. The beauty is in it's simplicity and a two note composition that manages not to smell cheap. :) It has enough strength to be noticeable but it isn't an overpowering scent nor linear like many of their body sprays. This sillage is pretty good as well becasue I've received a number of compliments since purchasing it.

Give Me Love is also one of the most affordable perfumes that you can buy right from VS. It's only $25 for a 3.4oz Edt, so I couldn't pass it up!!! :D Lasts very well since I get at least 6hrs+. I've put it on before bed and woke up with it still being very present on my skin! And I don't know what is going on, but many if not all of their supposed "Edp's" don't last longer than three to four hours on me but this one lasts that long...?! o.O Maybe the folks at VS have something they want to tell us, lol! XD

Anyway, if you are a lover of cranberry and vanilla and are looking for something moderately sweet, festive and not over-the-top for the winter/holidays then you may want to give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised and find Give Me Love very enjoyable! :D

mandaluv1119
mandaluv1119

I love this one. It's in the berry-vanilla vein, but special because it's cranberry, which is tough to find. It's on the sweet side, but it's sparkling rather than syrupy. This is the first scent with prominent vanilla that I've been able to stomach for more than a few hours at once. I can't stop smelling myself when I wear it. Since it's LE I'll probably buy at least one backup before the season's over.

Whit
Whit

OMG! This smells freakin awesome! It reminds me a little of Vanilla Bean Noel from BBW. The vanilla is rich in this one; I would think it would be too much for the warmer months. I have the other two in this collection, but Give me Love is my fave so far. Yummy, delicious and a little on the sexy side, this is a winner for me. The shimmering lotion smells great and the lasting power isn't too bad either. You could layer with both and it would probably last all day. :D

Give Me Love by Victoria`s Secret 4.26 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Give Me Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Give Me Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Give Me Love by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Give Me Love by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.