Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Give a Little Pink Victoria`s Secret for women

Give a Little Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Give a Little Pink is a limited edition for the 2011 holiday season. The fragrance is a mixture of snowy violet and apple blossom. Available as EDT.

Apple Blossom Violet

Give a Little Pink Fragrance Reviews

SaritaMay
SaritaMay

I love this scent for days when I want to smell sweet and fresh. It's a good smell for spring mornings.

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

When i spray this on i dont get any flowers at all. just fruits :) and when my boyfriend smells me and says 'You smell like vanilla.' so idk lol

fobia
fobia

Wow, this smells really good! I got the body spray for sale at first (and I don't usually buy body sprays), but this smelled so great I also had to get the EDT. It's just very soft and fresh smelling.. you can definitely smell the apple blossom... sweet smelling but not in a bad or overpowering way. This is great for every day use. I think it was my favorite out of the three different scents they had, although the others are nice too.

For something so simple, this sure smells good. I don't smell any violet and I'm not sure what an apple blossom smells like, but whatever I'm smelling, it's fresh and ever so pretty. This is light and floral and inoffensive, like most VS scents, so wearable all year. I am very pleasantly surprised.

bejazzled
bejazzled

Got this one for Christmas and it smells soooo good!! Kind of reminds me of Love Express by Express. Doesn't smell like apple blossom at all but has a pretty, soft, fruity scent. I love this one. Too bad it's a limited edition.

estherthebester
estherthebester

It's a nice sweet fresh scent which kind of reminds me of the sweet pea scent from bath and body works. It's fun and girly, perfect for a day out in the sun.

hollyms
hollyms

Really lovely delicate sweet scent

Give a Little Pink by Victoria`s Secret 4.28 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Give a Little Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Give a Little Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Give a Little Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Give a Little Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Vera Wang Princess Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Paris Hilton Can Can Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Britney Spears Radiance Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Paris Hilton Siren Katy Perry Purr Justin Bieber Someday Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Britney Spears In Control Curious Britney Spears Believe Jessica Simpson Fancy Love