Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Heavenly Kiss Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

ozonic
Heavenly Kiss Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Heavenly Kiss is a perfume introduced in 2008, inspired by the Dream Angels collection. The new edition of Heavenly Kiss brings romantic, exciting notes of red currant, red fruit and watermelon in top notes, followed by the heart of freesia petals, guava, apricot nectar and jasmine, ending at the base of soft vanilla, creamy notes of wood, English toffee, marshmallow and sensual musk. It is available as 75 ml edp, and, same as the similar Heavenly Kiss Angel Mist limited edition, 250 ml.

Red Currant Watermelon Red Berries

Jasmine Freesia Apricot Guava

Musk Vanille Marshmallow Toffee

Heavenly Kiss Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells lovely and sweet. Very strong though. But i like strong perfumes and to smell a lot of perfume. Not so it is enojing of course :)

alycat
alycat

I previously called Desire my favorite of the Dream Angels line, but that's not counting this yummy limited edition fragrance. I like this so much more than Heavenly. I think it was my first introduction to the gourmand fragrances that appeal to me now-a-days. It's just a tad too heady, and my husband doesn't care for it.

This smells sweet and edible. The toffee, marshmallow and vanilla make it smell a lot more candy-like than fruity. I detect the freesia note when I sniff up close but not from a distance. Overall, this is a light, sweet scent.

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

I love this fragrance. It's very sweet, warm and the notes are spot on, you can really detect the marshmallow, toffee and vanilla as well as floral/red berry notes. Delicious, and it lasts! It reminds me of Princess by Vera Wang which I used to wear, so if you like that you'll probably love this.

Sup3rnal
Sup3rnal

I wish there was a 'indifferent' option instead of just 'Love', 'Like' and 'Dislike'.

My cousin gave this to me for my birthday last year and I am still finding a way to like it enough so it would not go to waste. However, while it's not all that bad, it's not something that I would wear either.

In my family, I'm known to be one who wears strong perfume. Not the obnoxious kind of scents, but is strong enough to get noticed. And usually these scents are fruity and/or floral. So when my cousin got me this, with that 'strong' scent in mind, she was very much off the mark.

This scent is strong and musky, and a tad overwhelming. I do not detect even a hint of fruity. For me it is musky and powdery at the get-go. Individually they might have been fine. But both together in large volumes gives me a headache.

I agree that it is sophisticated enough without smelling cheap, but this scent for me does not fit into the late teens to late 20s category -- the age I associate Victoria Secret with.

All in all, probably nice on another person, but not for me. Too musky and strong for my personality and taste.

SBunny
SBunny

This starts off with a burst of sweet fruits, the apricot and red berries are the most apparant but you can also smell the marshmallow which travels all the way through this fragarance making it powdery and soft. When it dries down it sweetens a little with the vanilla and the toffee notes. It ever becomes too sweet, however. Just very soft and powdery. I definitely smell the similarities between this and Vera Wang Princess

This would be a great Spring fragrance, it's light, soft and pretty. Perfect for warmer weather but maybe not when it's too hot.

Lasting power is around 3 hours with decent sillage.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Of all the Victoria's Secret fragrances that I have tried, I can easily say that Heavenly Kiss is my favorite.

It's a very sweet scent, but in a relaxed and subtle way, as it seems to gently melt into the skin.

Heavenly Kiss is sensual and even a little sexy, but in an innocent way...like a pink silk négligée.

It opens slightly fruity and juicy before getting sweeter as vanilla, marshmallow and toffee dominate in the dry down.

Generally I get 4-5 hours lasting power from it and gentle to medium sillage.

I think VS did a great job with this one. Wearing it is a little like being gently kissed by an angel.

9154mf
9154mf

A very nice fruity-vanilla. The first thing I smell is berries and watermelon with some flowers. It's nice and fresh but with depth also, from the vanilla-y base. The only drawback is that it fades really fast. I can understand that this fragrance is similar to and would remind people of many other fruity-floral-vanillas (eg. Britney Spears) that have saturated the perfume market. But it's still nice.

babsyfish
babsyfish

I cannot wear the original Heavenly, as it gives me a terrible headache, but I like Heavenly Kiss all right. It is not at all original, though. In fact, it's almost a dead ringer for Lalique's Le Baiser or Vera Wang's Princess, both of which can be obtained rather easily and inexpensively.

Victoria's Secret HEAVENLY KISS is a likeable fruity floriental with a whole basquet of goodies mixed together. I don't find the composition excessively sweet (as one might expect from the marshmallow and toffee notes!) at all, but it is definitely much fruitier than it is floral, and the vanilla makes it more oriental than fresh.

HEAVENLY KISS is not that memorable to my nose, and I have difficulty discerning any individual notes beyond the vanilla. I can affirm that it "smells good", but that's about it. (Of course, that's all that most fragrance consumers are really looking for anyway.) The opening is very nice, with a clean resiny quality underneath the fresh fruits. Unfortunately, the longevity of this edp is not that great; it does not degrade or morph, but it does fades pretty fast.

xsarahchristineo
xsarahchristineo

Hey Jenny..eBay or Amazon is the place to get it now. I got mine over a year ago at a VS outlet. I love this perfume. I always get so many complements when I wear it!

guest_guest
guest_guest

LOVE IT! One of my favorites from VS. I don't like Heavenly or most of the other dream angels but this one is the best by far. It's light and sweet but in a good way. I tried this one in the store once with no intentions of buying, but after I smelled it on my wrist I HAD to have it. It smelled sooo good! And I am picky about perfume.

lovable
lovable

This scent is truely heavenly! It's a more darker and almost sweeter smell yet not on the bridge of cheap and commercial. Great job VS!

Princess
Princess

This stuff smells heavenly! Wow, its sweet and warm and pleasent. You could smell vanilla and marsmallow, the berries & watermelon. Yum! This smells a lot like princess by Vera Wang. But soooo much better! Beautiful fragrance, also one of Victoria Secrets better perfumes.

sharyssa
sharyssa

One word YUM! This is sooooo sweet and delicious but yet soft and it lingers,I really enjoy this scent.I can smell the marshmallow the most and that is what makes this fragrance so feminine and sweet and unique!

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

Wasn't crazy about it. This fragrance is too sweet for my taste. I love the original Heavenly, but this is not for me.

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

love this one. a lot like heavenly, but with more depth. i usually layer over heavenly, but this one i leave alone mostly.

Heavenly Kiss by Victoria`s Secret 4.01 out of 5 based on 81 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Heavenly Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Heavenly Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Heavenly Kiss by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Heavenly Kiss by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.