Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Heavenly Luxe Edition Victoria`s Secret for women

Heavenly Luxe Edition Victoria`s Secret for women

Heavenly Luxe Edition Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Heavenly Luxe Edition Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Heavenly Luxe Edition Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Heavenly Luxe Edition Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

In November 2014 Victoria's Secret presents special limited edition decorated with Swarovski crystals. Numerous crystals cover the wings set on the flacon, inspired by the popular FS fashion show. The new flacon has a special box in white color with golden surface around body of the bottle which highlights its graciousness and beauty.

Perfume Victoria's Secret Heavenly Luxe Eau de Parfum has been announced as warm and sensual composed of sandalwood, white musk, vanilla and white peony. The fragrance is available in limited number as 50ml Eau de Parfum. Victoria's Secret Heavenly Luxe belongs to the rich and popular collection Dream Angels initiated with the fragrance Heavenly, followed by numerous versions.

Face of the advertising campaign for Heavenly Luxe Edition is American model Karlie Kloss who has wings on her back on the advertising photos. Photos were also made for the current lingerie collection, where she also has white wings as contrast to lingerie in coral and bright red color.

White Musk Sandalwood Vanilla Peony

Dream Angels Heavenly Eau de Parfum
Dream Angels Heavenly

Heavenly Luxe Edition Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Just received my order from the mail and couldn't be happier! I put up a YouTube video of when I opened up the box. This is so stunning. I ordered it from Ebay because it's been discontinued or it was only a limited edition. The bottle is crystal glass with Swarovski design very impressive. The angel wings are a nice touch. This is the exact same scent as the original Heavenly and Angels. I would say that it has more powder and more vanilla. The musk scent from Angels was a bit too much sometimes, but here it's soft. There's a spicy floral peony note, and a vanilla cream. This is a beautiful fragrance but even though they put it into the best bottle ever made for a Victoria Secret fragrance, this is still essentially a fine body mist. The scent doesn't last too long although it is very pleasant and powdery. I wear this on special occasions when I want to smell angelic and the softness of the florals and the vanilla are what I'm craving. It's not very elegant because it's too simple. It's a boudoir perfume to wear with lingerie and or if you want to go out on a romantic date in a nice dress. And ladies you can still buy this perfume on ebay.

At Number 1

My favorite of the VS Angels fragrance line!

This limited edition was the most expensive out of all the VS fragrances at over 100 and up to 200 plus bucks. I know that doesn't mean it really is expensive but it's not as affordable as most of the VS scents. I couldn't resist. I put it in my Christmas wish list. Stephen my boyfriend bought it for me when it was first released in late 2014 as a Christmas present. This came in a white crystal glass bottle with Swarovski crystals on a pair of angel wings! The bottle was meant to resemble the wings on Victoria Secret models on the runway during the Victoria Secret Fashion Shows.

The fragrance is essentially the same as the regular glass bottle without the wings. The Eau de Parfum features a sweet and delicate floral note of peony flower which takes over the scent at the beginning of it's performance. It's a pink little flower that smells a bit like rose only much lighter and with less projection. The silken smoothness of the flower matches up with white satiny lingerie from Victoria's Secret. It's sheer and soft, gossamer and airy like angel's wings.

There's a vanilla and powder notes that really go well together and smells like sweet talc powder. In addition there's a sandalwood and musk but it's not heavy and it only serves to support the flower. The vanilla is delicious but not very creamy, just as powdery as the peony. The musk is barely there.

A scent of sweetness, femininity and girlishness that makes me swoon. I enjoy spritzing this on my lingerie from time to time but I also wear it on romantic dates with my Steve. The perfume has a romantic glow and it's such a beautiful bottle that I proudly display it on my dresser table in my collection/wardrobe of fragrances.

Last time I checked, this fragrance is selling on ebay. Thought you'd want to know!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Heavenly Luxe Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Heavenly Luxe Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Heavenly Luxe Edition by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Heavenly Luxe Edition by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.