Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Incredible Victoria`s Secret for women

Incredible Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

coconut
Incredible Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Incredible Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

New fragrance Incredible accompanied with two perfumed products – body mist and body lotion were presented on website of Victoria's Secret at the end of February.

Be seductive. Be sexy. Be incredible! – the house of Victoria's Secret recommends and announces new notes to mark the spring of 2011.

Top notes of this floral-fruity composition offer juicy and fragrant white peach combined with pear and lotus accords. A heart introduces floral notes of magnolia, honeysuckle and iris, while a base provides a seductive and sensual finish leaving a fine trail of vanilla, Australian sandalwood, liquid musk and coconut milk.

The new fragrance Incredible is available as 50ml edp for a recommended price of $45. The fragrance is characteristic for its pink flacon made of glass with inscribed words describing it (or maybe the woman who should choose it?)

Assortment of Victoria’s Secret Incredible:

Realities

Incredible Fragrance Reviews

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I just bought this one and it's a bit strange to me. When I tried at VS store I loved it, so got it. That same night after we had a 90 degree day I decided after I took a shower for bed to try it for bedtime. I spritzed it on my neck, chest and arms and I literally could not smell it 5 minutes later. I was laying in bed and pressing my nose to my wrist and arms and still could barely smell it! Maybe I got a bad bottle? Very strange to me. I don't smell vanilla at all. I actually smell very small hint of Heavenly in this. Almost like a toned down watered version of it.

Update: It's less then 24 hours and I already went back to VS to exchange this for Bombshell. Not sure what the deal was, but I can't smell anything when I spray Incredible. As I sit here and type this, I am wearing Bombshell and I can smell it all around my living room with the breeze coming through my windows. I already had the BS mist so knew I'd like the perfume. Just a fyi to the Incredible lovers out there, the girl at VS informed me today that Incredible is being discontinued, therefore gave me a hard time for the exchange, but she did it anyways. Just a little note to stock up if you happen to like it, before they are gone.

perfumeproblem777
perfumeproblem777

This has always been one of my favorite VS scents since I started buying perfume, and I always get a complement about how great I smell when I wear it. I normally don't wear a lot of vanilla-y scents, but this one makes it work for me. Hopefully VS continues to sell it!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

There is some note in this perfume that I just don't like. It's weird because from the listed notes, I should like it. I've sampled it several times, but it's always the same "no" for me. I do however have the flanker to this, Incredible Daring, and I love that(it could be stronger though). I also find the bottle to be verging on tacky. I have tons of Victoria's Secret perfumes and have shopped there for years, so I wish I could like this because I have quite the collection going. Another plus of this is it doesn't have the stupid puff atomizer VS likes to put on some perfumes. I wish they hadn't discontinued Incredible Daring, because it surpassed the original by far.

Celphie
Celphie

I do like the way this smells, and it kinda reminds me of Paris Hilton's Can Can (I don't know why no one's noticed that before, they have the same peachy sweetness except Cancan is a lot fruitier and bit more rounded, whereas Incredible has a spicier woddsyness to it).

I was lucky I found this bottle for cheap during the semi annual sale (I got the large bottle for 20 dollars) and I was really happy with the purchase and the smell. However I have two complaints about it:

Firstly, the juice is tinted a bright fushia pink. Although it looks lovely it would have been better if the bottle was tinted and not the juice since I tend to spray onto my clothes as well as my skin, and so far it has left some nasty stains on my clothes ugh!

Secondly, the bottle is poorly made and extremely cheap looking. I don't know how better to explain this but image the difference between the sleek and smoothly made bottle of a brand name fragrance and the knockout cheap version. I don't know if it's just my own bottle but mine has some weird texture around the edges. And the nozzle is poorly made too. I tend to carry a lot of my perfumes in my purse for a reapplication and I haven't had a problem with a single one except for incredible: the first time I traveled with it, some perfume was spilt into my purse. Not good VS, not good!

Other than that, the scent is quite beautiful and I like it. It puts me into a giddy happy mood although I wish it lasted longer. This one fades after an hour or so.

Overall I give it a 6/10 (4 points taken for longetivity, cheap bottle, bad nozzle, and tinted liquid)

beauty_girl

I love this perfume. Smells so good and sweet. What i dont like about it is that is smells the same through the hole time i have in on, it doesnt chance at all. Most perfumes chance a bit via the top-mid-base notes. Not this one :(

samtiago14
samtiago14

hi guys, where can i buy original perfume?i am from japan..

celebrity89
celebrity89

Possibly the loveliest V.S. perfume.

mariajoseacosta
mariajoseacosta

Es tan suave, pero a la vez es sexy.
Muy femenino, frutal, floral.
Lo malo de este perfume es que su aroma no queda mucho rato en la piel, pero me gusta muchísimo.
Es perfecto para usarlo por una mañana de verano. ♥

karenrobert
karenrobert

I don't know why I didn't discover this fragrant sooner. It smells amazing in any weather. In the scorching 90 + degrees heat, it is cooling and euphoric. in hot or cold. sunny or rain. On my skin, hair or clothes. Smell creamy and slightly floral. It's not exactly a foodie gourmand. Ultra feminine blended with sophistication. I have Britney spears "In control" perfume and although they slightly resemble each other, I would say "In Control" is more heavy with tonka beans. Incredible is lighter and cooler in my opinion. I find Incredible can be worn in the summer. "In Control" just smells too heavy and warm for the summer. The opening to Incredible is more pleasant and inviting. I didn't like " In Control" too much at the opening until it tames down in 15 minutes or so. both are great buy. This is definitely something I want in my collection. Incredibly addictive !

tootta
tootta

so soft and elegant so nie and warm

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

Love this! This is a very soft fragrance as others have said, but it's mighty enjoyable. It's one of those perfumes that you just occasionally catch a whiff of and just think "yum, that smells nice!". On my skin I smell peaches, coconut and slight sandal wood. Though I am afraid this might be discontinued soon because you can no longer but the body mist online. But that may mean nothing (hopefully)

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Lovely SOFT low key sensuous casual skinscent.I have problems with the projection and longevity. But the scent is really pretty and I like it . However, I have found that its best in desert climates.handles heat well. A good quick casual bodyspray if you dont mind spraying the heck out of it...which I will spray with pleasure.

colorblindlove

I used to not really be a fan of this scent but now this has grown on me! To me, this scent smells very strongly of coconut and sandalwood.

614kristaaa
614kristaaa

This is a great fragrance from VS. It's feminine and warm. The sillage is better if you layer with the other products. VS really oversaturates their perfume market. They're constantly coming out with new fragrances and tons of flankers, and usually none of them are very impressive. I do enjoy Incredible and Bombshell of their recent releases, though.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Yes, I agree this smells summery/tropical .. fruits & coconut .. close to versace crystal noir & miami glow or atleast sharing the same mood ..
but unfortunately very weak lasting power & silage

dkraus
dkraus

I am beginning to believe I got a bad batch of VS perfumes. I do not smell the florals in this perfume at all. It started off extreemly powdery and fell into a vanilla scent for me. I am a huge fan on honeysuckle and yet I did not smell it in this scent at all. I am begging you VS PLEASE PLEASE impress me with a scent and soon!

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is very gourmand to me, I hardly get any of the florals. Fruity and coconut with some very sweet vanilla. Lasts well and never loses the sweetness in the dry down. Very sweet -- this is not a crisp fruit at all, but sweet fruit with syrup.

Tovah
Tovah

Gourmand! The coconut in this reminds me of sweet tobacco, and I LOVE when coconut does this on skin. This fragrance is vanilla-warm, slightly powdery, with undertones of peach and honeysuckle, rounded out by that burnt-coconut note. It reminds me very much of Jean Paul Gaultier Classique. It's really a beautiful scent. Neither the glaring fuchsia bottle, nor the name, fit the fragrance, in my opinion. THIS one should have been called Seduction Dark Orchid. Maybe the marketers got confused and put the wrong fragrance in the wrong campaign. An easy mistake when a fragrance is released every month or so. I think this is VS's most complex, unusual scent release in years.

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

I love it...somehow, to me it smells like a younger, fruitier Rapture...I don't know why, but it does...to me, anyway. I love Rapture, and I love Incredible too.

beauty_girl

Smells a bit like Purr by Katy Perry, but better since i dont like the strong bamboo note in Purr, and the coconut note is not so strong either in this as it is in Purr :)

This is very soft, warm and comforting. I find this to be mostly sandalwood, vanilla and musk, with a bit of coconut. I don't smell florals or fruit. This is a lovely skin scent, maybe not quite incredbible, but very nice.

elizabeth.courtney.988
elizabeth.courtney.988

Definitely a favorite. It's kind of like what Heavenly seems like it should be on me.. Soft, lightly floral, but sweet and almost a bit like lemon cake. Maybe that's just how it mixes with my skin chemistry, but all I know is it's absolutely gorgeous.Love it love it LOVE it. :)

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

It's mostly the white peach, a hint of coconut with a vanilla base on me, this is sexy!
But the sillage is very weak, it stays very close to skin. And gosh it's summer days now, I wonder how could anyone smell it on my skin except my boyfriend in the winter as it's just so close to the skin...

colorblindlove

When I smelled this for the first time, I was obviously expecting a unique scent since the name of the scent is called "incredible". But I was let down by this because it smells so generic. The Incredible Daring scent is far better (of course VS would discontinue that and not this!).

Raina
Raina

Yum! By looking at the notes I was expecting something sweet, fruity, and with gourmand coconut. So I was surprised to find it fresher than I expected.

It has the fresh fruitiness of the pear and peach, with the lotus and florals adding to the freshness. As this settles I can begin to make out the slightly gourmand combination of coconut, vanilla, and sandalwood in the base. But they are so faintly present, like trying to see the bottom of well that's filled with water. All together its very lovely and feminine.

Tas33
Tas33

This smells incredible! It has fairly good lasting power and I keep smelling whiffs of it throughout the day when I wear it. I do layer it with the body wash and lotion as I got the gift set, so that may help lasting power.
This scent is a sweet vanilla with a hint of powder and slightly fruity top notes. . I am not normally a fan of powdery scents, but I like this. It dries down to a beautiful coconutty vanilla that I really enjoy. I think this is one of the best VS scents!

blackcoconut23
blackcoconut23

When you look at the notes you expect it's going to be amazing, but it's just okay. I don't know...I obviously like coconut but I wish it just wasn't so sweet. I want it to be more natural, just a hint of creaminess. Still, if you're into fruity scents, try it.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Incredible is pure and sweet! A bold fruity floral with fresh white peach, juicy pear, sweet honeysuckle, and warm vanilla with a coconut and sandalwood base. A stunningly beautiful fragrance!

Aspendina
Aspendina

this is actually very lovely, soft and sweet, I really like and want this.

nikoer
nikoer

I like this perfume.it's one of my favorites.

justinerenee01
justinerenee01

I love the incredible. It is my most favorite from victorias secret.

natalieisme
natalieisme

it is a warm musky vanilla smell great for everyday use

Sillykelly

I bought on impulse, and regret. It's not bad, but nothing special on me. I have been really disappointed in recent years with VS. The fragrances don't last on me, I'm lucky to get a couple hours at most and I think if I'm going to get a body spray, I'll go to Hollister. Even though I'm not their typical age market, their sprays are nice and last quite a long time. VS needs to spend more time putting quality fragrances out, not quantity, and then don't discontinue it in 6 months. (As in the case of Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine)

SummerS
SummerS

Ok but would not call it Incredible. Scents most of my undergarments are from the Incredible line in VS I thought I should try the perfume. It’s very sweet, not vary mature and I’m only 20, should be in the P!nk collection. Smells like warm melted vanilla caramel with peach in the top note and coconut base on me. A nice body mist if cheaper or a cheap perfume under a well known brand. I do like it, but not Incredible.

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

Victoria's secret's "Incredible", smells INCREDIBLE!!!! This is a wonderful feminine, fruity- floral scent. The musk, pear and vanilla are the most dominant notes on my skin. This has made its way to my favorites list :-) Love it!

Edit: I like it, but don't love it....due to its lack of sillage and lack of lasting power, I give it 2 thumbs up...sorry Victoria, this was not incredible for me!

9154mf
9154mf

To me this is a fruity gourmand with some floral. I like it alot but I wish it was stronger- for a supposed EDP, this is more like an EDT or even a splash so I'm not happy about that. But I really like the fresh but warm sense it gives, sparkling pear and pretty magnolia in the top with musky sandalwood in the base. I don't smell coconut per se, but overall it gives off a gourmandy feel.

Sillykelly

I adore the scent and I dislike the lasting power.

Meh
Meh

I really like this scent. It's not overbearing and very feminine. It's Victoria's Secret best one yet, followed closely by Noir.

kellzyeah
kellzyeah

I really like this fragrance. I was actually planning on picking up another bottle of Heavenly and went with this instead. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to last too long.

psyraelene
psyraelene

This smells good, but after smelling it for awhile, it smells almost identical to Britney Spears' "In Control"...I have that perfume also and I put In Control on my wrist and Incredible on the other, and they are pretty close. Incredible should be more of a "gourmand" scent since it also has the same sort of smell as Love Rocks...but again, if you like In control by BS, then you will like this..the only difference is the coconut base.

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

Wow!! Another Floral Fruity!!!

Incredible by Victoria`s Secret 4.01 out of 5 based on 186 ratings and 41 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Incredible fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Incredible, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incredible by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incredible by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.