Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Juiced Berry Victoria`s Secret for women

Juiced Berry Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

sour

Juiced Berry from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush collection is a seductive and fresh fragrance of strawberries and raspberries. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist. Juiced Berry was launched in 2012.

Strawberry Raspberry

Juiced Berry Fragrance Reviews

kattleia
kattleia

initial spray smells like candy...yummy! the drydown reminds me of BBW vanilla bean noel, kinda foody and immensely sweet but in a non-offensive way,, longevity is good for a body mist. this is perfect for teens, my niece loves it.

juanamartula
juanamartula

ñam ñam ñam so so so yummy!!! love it

Ashes19
Ashes19

This is such a bright, fun scent. I originally bought it, thinking there would be an equality of the notes and that they would be mixed. Not so much, this is all raspberry with a hint of strawberry in there. It's still a great scent, very happy and sunny. VS should have NEVER discontinued this line!

katviviennerose
katviviennerose

This is the best thing I have ever smelled. I'm heartbroken that it is discontinued, how stupid. DESPERATELY looking for a dupe of this. Something inexpensive. I'd hit up ebay or amazon but I hate shipping fees and have no patience <3 xx

chromaggia
chromaggia

I'm very picky with berry scents, as they can either smell fresh and real, or totally oversweet and synthetic. This most definitely falls into the fresh and real category.

I first borrowed a few sprays off a friend a couple summers ago and loved it so much I decided I had to have a bottle of my own. Time went by, and I totally forgot about it. Several months ago, however, I was in VS and saw this sitting on the shelf, with a sale going on no less!

Over that time, I also forgot about the idea of combining the two layers by shaking (the bottom clear layer and the top colorful layer, which I originally thought was just a colored bottle). If just sprayed right out of the bottle, you get a wonderful sweet strawberry smell. When you shake the bottle, you get a beautiful bursting top note of tart raspberries, with the sweet strawberry lingering pleasantly in the background.

Judging by the comments before me, this seems to be getting discontinued, but you can be sure I'll hit up ebay as soon as my bottle runs out!

asukhraj
asukhraj

One of my all time favorite body sprays. Love the way it feels on the skin very moisturizing and I always get compliments when I wear this.

karenrobert
karenrobert

smells really delicious from the bottle and on fabric. Unfortunately, it gets soured on my skin just like all the other citrus scents. They morphed into sour pickles on me. :(

dpedro
dpedro

very disappointed that they are doing away with Juiced Berry. I am one who can't handle too strong flowery scented items. This is the only scent that I can handle and not get sick by the smell.

nearfantastica

I have both Juiced Berry and Berry Kiss and I ADORE them both, but I personally, find them very different. Juiced Berry is straight up juice (citric acid and all) and intensely flavored as Twizzlers :) Never have I ever smelled something so juicy juicy juicy..like another Fragrantican stated, the smell and even the name alone makes one INCREDIBLY thirsty if you know what it smells like :) VERY MUCH a man pleaser :) Whereas I found Berry Kiss to be sweet, but a little more dimensional...Juiced Berry is sweet/tart and Berry Kiss is more sweet/floral. Both are SO SO SO yummy and it will be a shame if they discontinue Juiced Berry as well...both of these lovely scents are sweet but they don't really smell like anything else and that is what makes them special..I love these two scents but I wish they would bring Berry Kiss back

minhvy.nguyen.54
minhvy.nguyen.54

That's the reason why they stop producing Berry Kiss! I think!

nearfantastica

Lol update..I bought this for my mum, who is 60 and she just adores this, she says it smells like jam :D I love my mum and I love Juiced Berry!

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I want to eat this... it smells so effing yummy! it reminds me of Ulta's strawberry scented "shower smoothies"

nearfantastica

Mmmmm....I picked up three of these today, they smell sooo JUICY!!!! Very much raspberry with a little strawberry mixed in, reminded me a bit of Twizzlers licorice?? I think it smells so bright and fruity, it does have a bit of a tart note but that is good otherwise it would be nauseatingly sweet!! I really love this, I find it blends amazing with PINK "Soft & Dreamy" :D

feline_amour
feline_amour

sugary,tarty,berry smells....makes you feel sweet and fresh...

Adureeuh
Adureeuh

This is one of my favorite body sprays from Victoria's. Honestly I haven't found a perfume like it yet. It's somewhat tart but juicy and yummy. I don't find it too sweet like most of their other scents and it lasts forever on me! It definitely has a lot of personality so I don't think it would be work appropriate unless you work in a casual atmosphere.

lunageerl88
lunageerl88

this scent is fresh and fruity, it is quite flirty also. but after 2 weeks using this body mist, the scent is more like cough syrup..i change my mind, it sucks. but it only can be nice when I mix it with Pink Sweet & Flirty, the scent is getting more flirty but nothing special

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

If you don't like sweet sugary scents, then avoid this at all costs! This one was too sweet for me and I usually like sweet scents.

Juiced Berry by Victoria`s Secret 4.15 out of 5 based on 71 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Juiced Berry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Juiced Berry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Juiced Berry by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Juiced Berry by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.