Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Lace Orange Flower Victoria`s Secret for women

Lace Orange Flower Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

soapy
Lace Orange Flower Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Lace Orange Flower Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Lace Orange Flower Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Lace Orange Flower Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria’s Secret offers something really special. It is a collection consisting of four new fragrances, inspired by luxurious materials used in the fabrication of Victoria’s Secret lingerie: cashmere, silk, satin and lace to which the collection Parfums Intimes is dedicated.

These fragrances come in beautiful packages of the same bottle form and box, colored in pink, beige, gray and black. The bottles are very elegant, made out of glass, heavy and decorated with satin ribbons.

Besides the bottles of 50 ml EDP, they are also available as the Flower Mist editions in the bottles of 250 ml. The package of 4 fragrances is launched as a special set, to introduce you to all of the aromas from this collection.

Lace Orange Flower features African orange flower, Chinese osmanthus, grapefruit and water notes. Lace Orange Flower was launched in 2009.

African Orange flower Osmanthus Grapefruit Water Notes

Angel’s Trumpet

Lace Orange Flower Fragrance Reviews

Lizardbreath
Lizardbreath

I cannot believe the prices for this fragrance on ebay! $140?? I couldn't have paid more than $20 for this at Victoria's Secret store about 7 years ago. It was a sweet, orange-flavored juice about as potent as a toilette water. I remember being enamored in the store, but bummed about the fragrance's longevity (non-existent). Eventually, this one made it into the pile of perfume hand-me-downs I regularly gift to my younger sister. The cost is outrageous for the quality of this juice! Sheesh.

Turtledove
Turtledove

I like this one a lot! It's clean, crisp and naturalistic, perfect for a breezy spring day.

It centers around orange blossom without a lot of other things going on. It has some citrusy-green and something a little cool and aquatic to it that adds a refreshing and airy quality, although it's mainly quiet, bitterweet/pollen-y blossoms, nothing too overbearing as long as you aren't heavy-handed with it and you aren't sensitive to florals. On the skin, it warms up a little and gets a very soft flowers-and-honey kind of feel that I absolutely love.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This is my sister in law's signature fragrance. I definitely get the orange blossom, and mostly orange blossom, but it isn't exactly like every other orange blossom fragrance out there - and being an orange blossom lover, I have smelled quite a few. There is a warm, clean and yet sensual vibe to this little beauty. It's super unique compared to the other fragrances offered by VS. In general I am a fan of VS perfumes, but they can be so similar in style. I wish they would bring out more lines like the Parfums Intimes to shake it up a little bit. If you happen to come accross this perfume for a bargain, don't pass it up! They are going for $100+ on eBay right now...

heather.h.weber
heather.h.weber

This is a really nice take on orange blossom. I wish VS would bring this back it is so much better than many of the other fragraces they have out now.

defygrav12
defygrav12

Love this smell. I split my Holidays between this and Nanette LePore. This is a fresh, floral and watery scent. Honestly, my untrained nose thought it resembled a lilac before I read its description. It's a wonderful smell. I always spritz a bit of this on something whenever my boyfriend and I are long-distance-- he loves the scent, says it's a comfort after a tough day.

stephis26
stephis26

Bought the body brume a couple months ago at their outlet in Orlando ...it was a blind buy I spend like 70/of the contain already in the beginning it was a simple clean and wearable fragance reminds me of a children perfum I used to have ...very femenine but after a couple uses find it flat an boring ...

Xie
Xie

Very nice and unique smell and long lasting, never overpowering. I love it.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Lace Orange Flower is orange blossom at its finest! The opening is strong orange blossom and honeysuckle, which turns fruity and dries down soft and powdery. Clean, refreshing, invigorating. Even the mist has good sillage and longevity! Again one of the best VS Scents ever. And since all good things must end, this fragrance is already discontinued.

scentedrat
scentedrat

I love this one! It opens up screeching LOOK AT ME I'M A WHITE FLORAL, but then settles down into a sweet, still-bright-but-soft flowery scent. The first time I sprayed it on I almost fainted from floral shock, and scrubbed it immediately. Then I tried it again with tiny amounts, and that made all the difference. It's very spring-like and to my nose it has a lot of honeysuckle note (which I just luuurrrrve), although it's not listed in the notes.

I agree that there is nothing "dark" about it--definitely white and light. I think it is much nicer than most VS scents, which I usually find very generic.

To me it is very reminiscent of a lush garden on a hot day, with a border of thick honeysuckle surrounding it. Fall has just started and this has me longing for summer already!

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

A strong orange flower & honeysuckle combo...intense in all it's white flower potency! If you are sensitive to certain florals, you might want to stay away. I give this particular flanker 2 thumbs up for the quality and lasting power just like the rest in the line, but however beautiful & elegant Lace may be, it's still too much for me. Certain heavy florals get me evertime.... headache central. If you aren't a lightweight like me, and can handle the stronger ones, it's a beautiful, feminine scent. Go for it!

melisb
melisb

awfull, i'm so disappointed to have expected a descent orange flower scent , it's really not!!:(

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

I swear to you I'm sure there is a sunblock lotion that smells identical to this synthetic salty/lily. Orange Flower hahahaha not even close.

guest_everyonebutbrenda
guest_everyonebutbrenda

okay, this is weird... my mom bought me this perfume and since i've been using it i can't keep the guys off me. its like it attracts them or something weird like that. every guy i hug tells me they like it and won't keep off me... and when i walk by guys they stare at me... i know it sounds weird and made up.. but i can't explain it, its like a boy magnet. this perfume was surely meant to attract the boys and keep them on you.

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

This is the most stunning adaption of orange flower. It made me fall madly in love... and then it was discontinued! This may be my favorite all-time perfume. Just gorgeous. I tried other perfumes showcasing orange flower and they did not work for me. Even Serge Lutens did not work. I have hope, though... someone mentioned this is just like SJP's Pure Bloom. Thanks for the tip!

bagelwhore
bagelwhore

My friend and I did a trade for Christmas, I bought her the Rose de Mai of the Intimates collection, and in turn she got Lace Orange Flower for me.

When I first tested this scent it seemed to smell so much like honeysuckle that it didn't strike me that much. Given that this was in the fragrance section of Victoria's Secret with a million different scents in the air - so that might have clouded the actual scent.
When I tested it again, this time spraying it and then walking out the store - I couldn't help but keep catching the scent. It clings so nicely to the skin and reminds you that it is there from time to time.
It doesn't overwhelm the wearer or the people around them. And it doesn't fade away after a few minutes.
It's like a perfect shadow that warms up throughout the day and lets you get a waft from time to time.

As far as the scent goes: Think of a hazy day laying in the grass with the sun keeping you warm. The orange isn't a burst screaming for attention like some other scents - it's a graceful citrus giving a chance for the 'green' scent to show up.
I suppose it was the way that they captured the live ingredients that keeps this scent shifting from warm and sleepy to green and alive - but the way that they made the two work so well for a single scent is wonderful.

The packaging of all of the Intimate collection is rather inspired. The boxes are sturdy and the personalization through color makes choosing a scent something much more interesting.
The little sachet that each one comes in reiterates the inspiration for each one. This particular one is black lace with the black top to the box.

I do agree with a lot of other reviews here: the black is rather misleading. It is mysterious and shifting, but definitely not heavy and woodsy like the black color might lead you to believe.
A more appropriate color might be a lighter green color or a tan brown color - something to show it's ties to nature (it's definitely not a bright orange like some citrus scents might use)

And finally the lasting power of this scent is incredible.
I can put it on at around 4 when I go into work, do all kinds of things throughout my day (even wash my hands) and when I get home at 11 it is still there, a little less strong than when I sprayed it on earlier - but still it goes on

Lovely on all counts ^-^

guest_MissLauraQ
guest_MissLauraQ

This smells exactly like SJP's Pure Bloom, which was to smell like hawaiian blooms.

It is intoxicating, and has extremely good sillage.

I found it like smelling summer on the beach, at a refined spa, or high end restuarant overlooking the ocean. With a wet ocean breeze.

Victoria's Secret LACE orange flower is a linear neroli fragrance toned down a bit by the subtle presence of three other notes, but essentially a neroli scent.

Neroli, aka orange flower, is a strangely dark, almost burnt grass smell that will shock anyone who believes that "orange flower" is going to smell citrusy and sweet. I prefer the name neroli, since it better conveys the mystery of this surprising floral note.

For neroliphiles, this is a high-quality, long-lasting and pleasing display of a single note. Similar but less dark than Guerlain's analogue, AA FLORA NEROLIA. In fact, if one is looking specifically for neroli, I would recommend the Guerlain over this VS formulation. Both are high quality and long-lasting, but Guerlain offers a generous 4.2oz bottle of the edt at about the same price as 1.7oz of the VS LACE, which is an edp but about the same strength as the Guerlain edt.

LACE is nice, provided that you're in the mood for neroli. If you dislike neroli, or prefer that it be only used sparingly in complex, multilayered perfumes, then you won't like this.

sweetglory
sweetglory

Black Lace is heavy and strong. I could not wait to wash it off. I do love their other perfumes such as very sexy and love rocks. This one is going back

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

Lace has the best lasting power because it's the only white floral featured. This tiny white flower has a very intense scent. They have managed to keep it sweet and feminine, not the deep or musky scent it can be. These and tuberose can make your head spin in heavy amounts. They mixed it with notes that enhance it, but never squash the flower. It's not clean, but it is glamourous.

mathumom
mathumom

I tried all four (Lace, Satin, Silk, and Cashmere)one day. Drove home with them all on different parts of my arms. For me, Lace had the lasting power. Came back a different day to buy it. Used it the next day. Sprayed it on a 8 AM. It was still giving off a nice fragrance at 3 PM.

Thought I would give the Satin Rose a try again. Went back and gave my wrist a good spray. It did not last at all when I got home a gave my wrist a sniff test.

I agree with Bouquet that the "black" packaging is deceiving. Purchased and wore the Prada Infusion de Orange prior to buying Lace. Lace actually has a better lasting power.

Was pleasantly surprised by this offering by Victoria Secret since I have not been much a fan of their other fragrances which seems "plebian" rather than elegant.

guest_Diana
guest_Diana

This is a classy, beautiful and elegant smelling perfume. Reminds me of old hollywood. Something Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe would wear.

Bouquet
Bouquet

Holy cats, this is great stuff! Very classy!
I can really smell the orange flower and osmanthius (it's similar to tuberose). Warm, fresh, but not too citrusy. I would recommend this as a daytime or casual nighttime fragrance for spring, maybe early fall.
Age range -- not for a teenager, but maybe 22-50?

One caution -- even though it comes in a container with black lace, because of the citrus, I think, it's NOT a "dark" or "I'm feeling like a bad girl" perfume. It is *definitely* flirtatious, though, like a coy smile, an arched eyebrow, and a wink.

Lace Orange Flower by Victoria`s Secret 4.06 out of 5 based on 77 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Lace Orange Flower fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Lace Orange Flower, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lace Orange Flower by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lace Orange Flower by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.