Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Life Is Pink Hope Pink Victoria`s Secret for women

Life Is Pink Hope Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Life Is Pink Hope Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Life Is Pink Hope Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Life Is Pink Hope Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Life Is Pink Hope Pink is a feminine fragrance presented in 2010. It was created as a fresh mixture of jasmine petals and strawberry, available as 50ml edt.

Jasmine Strawberry

Life Is Pink Hope Pink Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Does anyone who has this in the bigger bottle wants to swap it? I rally want this in the bigger bottle, cause i only have it as a rollerball.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

Whenever i sprayed this i would get itchy in my throat, had to return this back to the Victoria Secret in Grove ages ago. I really did love the bottle design though.

alycat
alycat

I love Live Pink but found this fragrance cloying. I don't mind fragrances that have jasmine in them, but I guess I find it overbearing when it's only one of two notes, and that other note is strawberry. It did not work well with my body chemistry. Just sat atop my skin until it thankfully faded in about an hour or two.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

اگر در کنار دوست دختر خود با عطر توتفرنگی خوشمزه که برای سالگرد دوستی وتولد این دختر پرنشاط تهیه کردید لذت را در نهایت اوج شادی و پر خاطره میخواهید حتما این عطر را برای زمان خلوت استفاده ویا در مهمانی کوچک خود انتخاب کنید

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Hope is clean and fruity-fresh! Juicy strawberry and jasmine petals in a cute little blue peace sign bottle!

Malibu
Malibu

Victoria’s Secret LIFE IS PINK: HOPE PINK is an easy to wear fragrance, that I think can be worn all year round, day or night. Whilst I do like it, it is my least favourite fragrance in the Life Is Pink collection, as the key scent notes are used in almost every perfume nowadays so it's nothing new to me.

It's a fairly simple fragrance; The key notes of jasmine and strawberry are the only two notes that stand out in this fruity/floral, so if you're looking for a statement fragrance this won't be for you. But if you're migraine prone like me and/or work in close contact with others [e.g. nurse] this is ideal.

Overall; An easy to wear, all year round scent with good staying power [although close to the skin], at a reasonable price and comes in a gorgeous bottle.

m1needham
m1needham

I absolutely love everything about this perfume except how long it last! It only seems to last a couple of hours! However, I always get complimented when i wear it !

flyysince89
flyysince89

This fragrance is beautiful with my body chemistry! I get many many compliments on it. Only problem with it is the staying power...doesn`t last very long, which is quite different from the original Pink. That`s the only dissapointment, besides that it is very agreeable with my skin, its one of my favorites.

guest_PINK ADDICT
guest_PINK ADDICT

THIS IS AN ADORABLE FRAGRANCE WHICH WEARS QUITE WELL. WHEN LAYERED OVER THE LOTION OR BABY OIL..IT IS OUTSTANDING..FEMININE...FRESH AND PLAYFUL..I GET COMPLIMENTS ALL DAY AND NIGHT...MY FAVORITE IS THE ORIGINAL PINK FRAGRANCE AND THIS IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO IT! AND LADIES..PLEASE LEARN HOW TO WEAR YOUR FRAGRANCES...LAYER LAYER LAAYER!! AND REALIZE THAT EVERY FRAGRANCE DOESNT DEVELOP THE SAME ON EVERYONE!! "TOODLES"

Ivy
Ivy

I was really disappointed by this. I can tell no difference between this and the yellow one after about an hour.

They are very very sweet and remind me a lot of the other VS perfume, Sexy Little Thing.

It doesn't last very long either.

mandashell
mandashell

This smells okay. Starts off rather mild and within seconds the sweetness is amped up ten fold! o.0 YIKES! LOL! I really wish they would have given this a fresher and more natural strawberry scent because it smells rather artificial. Doesn't last terribly long but the bit that was on my wrist had a good sillage. While this isn't terrible it definately isn't the best that Victoria's Secret has to offer. If you are looking for something fresh, fruity and sweet then I would look elsewhere.

Life Is Pink Hope Pink by Victoria`s Secret 4.09 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Hope Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Hope Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Life Is Pink Hope Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Life Is Pink Hope Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Live Pink Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Wish Pink Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Shine Pink Katy Perry Purr Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Coach Coach Poppy Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Paris Hilton Can Can Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Lil` Angel Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Britney Spears Radiance Cacharel Amor Amor Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland