Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Life Is Pink Live Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tropical
sour
Life Is Pink Live Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Life Is Pink Live Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Life Is Pink Live Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Life Is Pink Live Pink is a fragrance for men presented in 2010 as 50 ml EDT. The perfume incorporates passionfruit and raspberry nectar, as an accentuated fruity fragrance.

Passionfruit Raspberry

Life Is Pink Live Pink Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl

Does anyone who has this in the bigger bottle wants to swap it? I rally want this in the bigger bottle, cause i only have it as a rollerball.

daisee
daisee

Live Pink is sweet sweet sweet, but in the warmest way possible! Even thought it's very simple and one note I always got compliments when I wore it. I think it's great for a casual summer day. Live Pink is very easy going and pretty much the tinted lip balm of my perfume collection: no no mirror required, just throw it on and go ;)

I'm really sad that Live Pink is discontinued and the ironic thing is that even though it's such a simple fragrance the only replacement I've found for it is Wild Citris Sunflower from Bath & Bodyworks (pretty much the same company as VS). The good news is that Wild Citrus Sunflower smells VERY similar, the bad news is that it only comes in body splashes, lotions, and gelsemium- no perfume :/

angeldoll
angeldoll

Happy scent !!! Fruity, light, juicy. It's like happiness in a bottle. Believe me :) At the moment, it is raining outside. I'm wearing this perfume right now and brightened my day. I have a more positive mood :) And oh,my boyfriend said that smells like sweet bubble gum :) How cute !

alycat
alycat

I'm a sucker for cute bottles, and fortunately Live Pink as charming as the bottle that contains it. I have the roll-on as well. It's a sweet, summery fragrance but lacks lasting power. Maybe it's intended to be layered with the original Pink. I didn't like Wish or Hope, even though some people found this similar to Hope. I guess I prefer raspberries to strawberries, and fruity to floral.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria secret Live is a bright tutti-frutti scent! Everything is coming up daisies with this delicious passionfruit and sweet raspberry nectar fragrance. Victoria Secret Live smells just like the original Paris Hilton fragrance.

Stacey923
Stacey923

Did anyone else notice that in the fragrance description it is listed as a fragrance for 'men'? Funny...hope you smiled!

Malibu
Malibu

Victoria’s Secret LIFE IS PINK: LIVE PINK is an easy to wear fragrance, but while I do like it, it is the least versatile fragrance in the Life Is Pink collection, as the key scent notes make this only suitable for spring/summer, whilst the other editions [Hope, Wish and Shine] can be worn all year round.

It's a fairly simple fragrance; The key notes of passionfruit and raspberry are the only two notes that stand out in this fruity/floral, so if you're looking for a statement fragrance this won't be for you. But if you're migraine prone like me and/or work in close contact with others [e.g. nurse] this is ideal, as it's worn only for you and a special someone - not for the whole room.

Overall; An easy to wear scent with good staying power [although close to the skin], at a reasonable price and comes in a gorgeous bottle. A nice fragrance, but not worth re-buying.

beauty_girl

I do like this one,it smells sweet. It reminds me of one of Escadas better perfumes:)I like 3 of the perfumes in this serie,the pink,violet and the yellow,not the bleu one though:(

IStriveForPerfection
IStriveForPerfection

I love this scent! Although the only notes listed are fruity ones, when i first smelled this I instantly smelled floral notes. I bought this in the mist and lotion. I wish VS would make a body wash in the Life Is Pink scents. It smells like a ray of sunshine!

Ivy
Ivy

This was a disappointment for me. It is very, very sweet and smells a lot like Sexy Little Thing after the drydown.

I could tell no difference between this one and the blue one after an hour.

mandashell
mandashell

Fresh, fruity and fun with a decent lasting power. For a perfume with only two notes it doesn't smell linear. Would be awesome to wear during the summer or just as a casual fragrance. I agree with ILOVEEEPERFUM. This is the best of the three and doesn't smell too sweet or artificial like Hope Pink. I like it. ;')

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

This scent is so beautiful! It smells so clean fresh bright and fruity. I LOVE IT! i bought the lotion perfume and roller ball for my bag =) you must try this one! its the BEST of the 3 life is pink fragrances.

Life Is Pink Live Pink by Victoria`s Secret 4.00 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Live Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Live Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Life Is Pink Live Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Life Is Pink Live Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Hope Pink Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Escada Taj Sunset Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Wish Pink Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Britney Spears Believe Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Paris Hilton Can Can Ralph Lauren Ralph Hilary Duff With Love Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Shine Pink Bath and Body Works Vanilla Noir Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber