Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Life Is Pink Shine Pink Victoria`s Secret for women

Life Is Pink Shine Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Shine Pink is a new fragrance of the Life Is Pink collection arriving in a star-shaped flacon, coloured in violet and decorated with small hearts with zircons. Besides eau de toilette Shine Pink, the collection encompasses Sheer Fragrance Mist, Body Lotion and Roll On (Purse fragrance).

Composition of Life Is Pink Shine Pink introduces a luminous blend of such notes as peach and tiare flower. The fragrance is dedicated to a girl who enjoys parties, wears catchy jewelry and sunglasses. It was inspired by red carpet fashion and fresh gossip from Hollywood blogs. She must have a glamorous and memorable fragrance!

Life Is Pink Shine Pink arrived on the market as 50ml EDP in July 2010.

Peach Tiare Flower

Life Is Pink Shine Pink Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

So totally love this perfume. So genius to create a lovely perfume with only tho notes in it that smells so lovely! Fo me they mix a perfect blend on me so they both stand out each much on my skin :)
So sad that it is just sold in the usa and that it is disscounted :(

SandraV
SandraV

Peaches and cream with just a hint of tartness to the peach.Simple note wise but absolutely gorgeous:I only wish it lasted longer.It reminds me a tiny bit of Sexy Little Things noir but that one lasts a long time on me:)

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

My sister gave me what was left of her bottle and now i'm debating purchasing a new bottle.

The scent is definently a perfume-y smell. It doesn't have the subtle quality of a body mist. However, it is not overpowering (unless you apply too much). The scent is clear, crisp, yet cozy and warm. It smells peachy and I sense some plum. There is also a vanilla musk that adds maturity to it.

I like to wear this scent when I feel bold and I want to be noticed.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Shine is your lucky star! Sparkling peach and tiare flower. Shine is a sweet fragrance that oddly reminds me of cupcakes!

aprilizzard
aprilizzard

Hmmmm, I like this. It is something I wear at school just to give myself a nice - yes, this is what describes this perfume; nice. Not beautiful, not romantic, not intense. Nice. It's bland with no dimensions... not that you would expect it from a fragrance with only two notes in it. - smell, I simply wear it to stop myself getting to smell the other smell of B.O. kids around.

Malibu
Malibu

Victoria’s Secret LIFE IS PINK: SHINE PINK is an easy to wear fragrance, that I think can be worn all year round, day or night.

It's a fairly simple fragrance; The key notes of peach and tiare flower are the only two notes that stand out in this fruity/floral, so if you're looking for a statement fragrance this won't be for you. But if you're migraine prone like me and/or work in close contact with others [e.g. nurse] this is ideal.

Overall; An easy to wear, all year round scent with good staying power (although close to the skin), at a reasonable price and comes in a gorgeous bottle.

* Remember the scented 'Cupcake Dolls' from the 80's? They could be turned inside out and transformed into a cupcake? The one I had smelt just like this. Memories...

m1needham
m1needham

This is defiantly one of my favorite perfumes ! I always get complimented when I where it ! It has a nice fruity smell and last a pretty good amount of time !

hermy
hermy

Probably one of my all time favorites.... extremely long lasting ... I feel very happy when I wear it!

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Smells really good on me. A fruity one I can stand. Shine is a good name for this one as it is a perfect scent for summer! So fresh.

PinkyStuff
PinkyStuff

For me, Shine Pink is something like a loud coconut + a bit of pinapple and peach. It's fruity, a bit powdery and smells like holidays. It's quite similar to Luscious Kisses, which is another fragrance from Victoria's Secret. Is it sweet? Yes, it is, like the smell of coconut milk.

I don't care so much for the bottle; it's pretty and girly but it's cheap. Probably it would be a great idea to make your wardrobe more colorful.

Staying power? It's an EDP, but you shouldn't expect so much. Stays for 2 hours on my skin. Not that bad for the price; I think I payed something like USD 15.

guest_StrawberryTai
guest_StrawberryTai

i love love LOVE this perfume! I sprayed some of this on at the mall and i completely fell in love with it. It smells sooooo good! (and the bottle is super pretty which is always a plus!)

guest_love 1
guest_love 1

smells good on me...sweet and clean...my bf love this !!

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

sickening smell way too sweet smells like a bunch of peaches that have gone bad.

Life Is Pink Shine Pink by Victoria`s Secret 4.26 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Shine Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Shine Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Life Is Pink Shine Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Life Is Pink Shine Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Hope Pink Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Paris Hilton Can Can Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Britney Spears Radiance Jessica Simpson Fancy Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Wish Pink Ralph Lauren Ralph Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Britney Spears Fantasy Paris Hilton Heiress Katy Perry Purr Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Paris Hilton Passport Paris