Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Life Is Pink Wish Pink Victoria`s Secret for women

Life Is Pink Wish Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Life Is Pink Wish Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Life Is Pink Wish Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Life Is Pink Wish Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Life Is Pink Wish Pink is a fragrance presented as a romantic blend of peony and vanilla, an ultimate girly fragrance, romantic and in center of attention. Available as 50ml edt. Life Is Pink Wish Pink was launched in 2010.

Vanille Peony

Baby Phat Luv Me

Life Is Pink Wish Pink Fragrance Reviews

Cw830
Cw830

Only vanilla and peony are listed in the pyramid here, but the scent reminds me of the "French Vanilla" flavoring and the presence has the subtle earthy quality of play-doh. Nostalgic and surprisingly neutral in temp.

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

It smells like vanilla cupcakes :)

alycat
alycat

I found this fragrance cloying. I love vanilla, but this was sickly sweet on me. As with Hope, it did not work well with my body chemistry so I didn't miss it when it faded an hour or two later.

hannahleigh
hannahleigh

discontinued :( so sad

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

نمی توان با شرکت های تولید عطردیگر که حتی برای خواننده معروف رایحه میسازند با یک خانم خوش حال با بدنی از افشره شربت های با طمع شرینی مقایسه کرد چون اینبار در یک آبنبات خوش مزه ورایحه های تکرار نشدی رنگین کمان از میوه های استوائی را برای پارتی محفل شاد وشادی بخش رابرای من ودیگر احساس کننده را تا مدتی سیراب مکند؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

paumag
paumag

IM in love !!!! es muy dulce pero no empalagoso!!
me encanta , me recuerda a Pink Sugar ..

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Wish is sweet and warm. A romantic blend of blossoming peony and sultry vanilla. Love is in the air!

Mostly vanilla with just a bit of peony. The vanilla is the sweet sugary type, so this smells warm and cozy to me. This is a light fragrance, and that touch of peony prevents it from becoming pure sugar.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

Very very simple and very light fragrance. Smells lighly of peony and vanilla. In my opinion this is nothing special...its way too light. Its about the same as wearing a body mist or body spray unfortunately.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I agree 100% with Malibu's review. This perfume is very nice. If you spray on your clothes it lasts forever. Its a simple, nice light sugary sweet, warm scent. I usually hate sugary, sweet scents but this is not overpowering or heavily sweet to the point of a headache. I love it! Try layering this with Paris Hilton Tease, its perfect! So nice together!

love<3
love<3

i ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS its worth the prcise its amazing but i ran out & i was wondering if u new were i could get more :) <3

Malibu
Malibu

Victoria’s Secret LIFE IS PINK: WISH is my favourite EDP in the Life Is Pink collection. It's an easy to wear fragrance, that I think can be worn all year round, day or night.

It's a fairly simple fragrance; The key notes of peony and vanilla are the only two notes that stand out in this floriental, so if you're looking for a statement fragrance this won't be for you. But if you're migraine prone like me and/or work in close contact with others [e.g. nurse] this is ideal.

Overall; An easy to wear, all year round scent with good staying power (although close to the skin), at a reasonable price and comes in a gorgeous bottle.

m1needham
m1needham

This perfume was actually an accidental purchase and I have to say it is defiantly not one of my favorites ! It has a very strong spicy vanilla smell that seems to not last a very long time after being applied.

Memi_La
Memi_La

I really like this one because it's a simple blend of two of my favorite notes. But at 30 bucks it is pretty over priced for something that could probably be easily duplicated. It's smells very pretty and simple I do really love it but I'm not sure I will be repurchasing this.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells like a fruiter version af vanilla, but i smells so good and sweet :)

Ivy
Ivy

This is a very blah vanilla scent to me. It is different than the other two (the pink and the blue which smell identical to me), but nothing spectacular.

chi_chi
chi_chi

this is a very girly scent. i like to wear this on cold days like most of my sweet scents. i like this one. cute bottle too! :)

LoveLy
LoveLy

smells like bath and body works' warm vanilla sugar on me...but lasted so i guess thats good and the bottle is beautiful

Life Is Pink Wish Pink by Victoria`s Secret 4.03 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Wish Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Wish Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Life Is Pink Wish Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Life Is Pink Wish Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Vera Wang Princess Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Hope Pink Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Katy Perry Purr Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Victoria`s Secret Love Rocks Britney Spears Fantasy Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Britney Spears Radiance Jessica Simpson Fancy Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Shine Pink Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Hilary Duff With Love Mariah Carey M Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Coach Coach Poppy