Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

London Victoria`s Secret for women

London Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

ozonic
London Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures London Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret has recently opened its debut London store and marked this special occasion with a limited edition fragrance. Enchanting and glamurous, just like the Londong itself, the fragrance brings a compositon inspired by the city romance, which is described by the exciting blend of delicate flowers and fresh herbs.

Victoria`s Secret London offers a sparkling mix of violet leaf, mandarin and neroli, evoking a romantic walk through the Hyde Park, enjoying the sunset on Primorse Hill and the candlelit dinner at The Ivy.

The freshness of the top notes stems from the juices of bitter orange and drops of mandarin combined with floral chords of Bulgarian rose, marigold, natural flowers of neroli and apple juice. Floral waves in the heart offer blend of lotus, orange blossom, muget petals, natural jasmine, black rose flowers, and fresh accords of natural violet leaf. Warm and loose notes in the base are combined with a cocktail of musk, patchouli, ambergris and soft, natural vanilla.

Victoria's Secret London is available in bottles of 50ml EDP as an exclusive limited edition. London was launched in 2012.

Bitter Orange Mandarin Orange Bulgarian Rose Marigold Apple Neroli

Jasmine Lotus Black Rose Orange Blossom Violet Leaf Lily-of-the-Valley

Patchouli Vanilla Musk Ambergris

London Fragrance Reviews

glambert
glambert

On me, I mostly get the citrus, aquatic, and floral notes. This is a clean yet very feminine fragrance that is appropriate for work or any other occasion where you want a subtle perfume that isn't overpowering.

London smells more like roses to me than anything else. There is also a bitter orange note at the beginning that smells more like orange peel than the actual fruit. Throughout, there is a mild green herbal quality, which I suspect is coming from the violet leaf. I am pretty impressed with this scent, and the more I wear it, the more I like it. It is not a straight up floral on me, as that green note keeps it from smelling too sweet

Beautiful_Latina
Beautiful_Latina

I gotta say i absolutely <3 <3 this perfume the box it's self is very uniqe & pretty & the bottle is lovely im <3ing the smell as well my boyfriend like's BODY BY Vs more then this one i gotta say this one last longer and a bit stronger. You really cant smell the top notes to much i mainly smell the rose cant really smell to much orange. Other then that i <3 this perfume most deffently getting me onther bottle =)

karenrobert
karenrobert

refreshing not too sweet VS scent that's classy and clean. Unfortunately, it's too clean for my taste. STill it's one beautiful fragrant for the right person. This is a limited Edition perfume so buy it now at all VS semi annual sales. They are discounted 75% so cheap! This fragrant will be discontinued .

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I actually like this fragrance a lot, even though this is a floral perfumes and I'm not usually into floral perfumes. I like how the flowers mix well with the vanilla :)

The bottle is also adorable!

Tovah
Tovah

I wonder if Burberry is beginning to get ticked off at Victoria's Secret for using their fragrance names? First "Body", now "London"...it could get confusing. While I prefer Victoria's Body, Burberry does London much, much better. Victoria's London is an ozoney, aquatic fruity floral that would work just as well in air freshener. shampoo, or laundry detergent. To my nose, it's boring. Nothing about this fragrance reminds me of London...if anything it's more Long Beach. I'd probably like this better if it didn't have the aquatic undertones, because aquatics become musty on me; the scent of the swimsuit you used in the ocean then left drying at the bottom of your hamper. London's bottle is cute; especially the sleek round cap, but if I ever do wear an aquatic scent, it won't be this one.

christa.self.5
christa.self.5

Not a fan. I'm now noticing that the notes are so similarly composed to Rapture and maybe that's why. It's such an outright floral to my nose. Other reviews are correct - it's very far out from what VS has been making lately.

The bottle is quite cute, intriguing and definitely has a kind of late-nineteenth century feel to it.

karencherries
karencherries

After wearing this fragrance for a few hours...the violet leaf really stands out. it has a definite leafy/green freshness mixed in with the vanilla, orange and other florals. it's really fresh and pretty!

secretcrush
secretcrush

I smelled this about a month ago @ VS, and it seems very well done... Definitely nothing groundbreaking for a fruity-floral but different from other VS offerings at the moment with its splash of sweet green dewiness. I always notice the VS scents with more notes seem 2b more expensive smelling than their standard 3-noters... This one had moderate projection and lasted about 3 hours on my skin... Wouldn't mind owning a bottle...

London by Victoria`s Secret 4.03 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret London fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret London, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify London by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of London by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Jennifer Aniston Lolavie Katy Perry Meow Victoria`s Secret Incredible Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Temptations for Her Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Jessica Simpson Fancy Victoria`s Secret Seduction Dark Orchid Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC