Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret for women

Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tropical
Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Lost in Fantasy from the Secret Garden collection is an irresistible blend of passionfruit, Brazilian orchid and warm musk. Available as EDT and accompanying collection for body care. Lost in Fantasy was launched during the 2000's.

Orchid Kiwi Aloe Vera Chamomile

Lost in Fantasy Fragrance Reviews

lindamccarty
lindamccarty

I love this scent also. It is so refreshing. My only regret is not buying enough of it before it was discontinued.

GossipBoy
GossipBoy

I don't understand people's dislike for it, I absolutely love this scent! It's probably my all time favorite from their VS Fantasies collection. I was so devastated that they discontinued it! (Mostly pissed off)

This scent fits the name so well, my friend had sprayed this in class a couple of years ago and it smelt so amazing. I asked her what it was and she pulled out this
from her purse! It was love at first smell, it's a soft tropical fruity scent that literally reminds me of a fantasy. It's not harsh where you'd have to use in moderation since it is kind of on the soft side in my opinion. But I definitely would recommend it, of you happen to run into it somewhere.

My question is, how does it differ from the Garden Collection though because I've heard that, that version has different notes....hm...

kchong100
kchong100

I have to say this is a clean scent. It has brazilian orchid & kiwi. It's good for a daytime event. I use it everyday. I'm almost out of it ! It has like a sexy, but innocent smell to it

Bella Aldama
Bella Aldama

My friend is wearing this. Smells very tropical. Perfect for summer season.

ZandraD
ZandraD

Its very sexy and exotic :) i love it. BUT the only thing that sucks is after an hour or two, it smells like bubblegum?? I don't know how that happens but it does :(

fabulous_me
fabulous_me

i don't like this.the smell of passionfruit and orchid is too strong.when i first spray it,the passionfruit smell is really strong with a little bit of orchid.but after a while it smells watery and i really really hate that kind of smell. this is definitely my least favorite vs product

balkidz.hunny
balkidz.hunny

Not suits for active ladies. Compared to pure seduction, love spell & wild scarlet, this is the worst VS collection I ever had.

colorblindlove

This is available for sale at the semi annual sale now! Just wanted to let the fans of this scent know :) It's only going to be there for a limited time though so I would stock up if I were you.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

if ur looking for something that will remind you of a vacation too an exotic island, I'd say this is perfect! I love this alot! very clean, refreshing and light! and the Kiwis and orchids are very noticeable, perfect for the daytime on sunny days

Whit
Whit

I smell quite a bit of orchid on my skin with some slight nuances of the passionfruit. I like it, it's got a sexy undertone to it. I can't believe I've never owned it before though. To me, this would be nice to wear on a hot summer date night. The only downfall is the lasting power, so be prepared to layer it. Other than that, very nice scent.

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

I definitely smell a lot of orchid in it. I quite like it, it's not presumptuous; fruity, but not too juvenile. It stays on me surprisingly long for a body mist, though. Be careful with layering, I once used the whole set: shower gel, lotion, body mist, and the scent was too strong, it was horrible. I would say stick with two products when layering, not three together.

colorblindlove

Oh god, I hate this scent so much. I really don't get how people can like this but that's just me. It just smells messed up to me. I think that I don't like this because of the orchid (I love kiwi, so I know that's not the case).

denyzev
denyzev

Using all it's products (bath gel, hydrating lotion, body butter, spray) and it lasts you the entire day without being overly pungent. My nose says this fragrance is just right. It's not very sweet, not very fresh. It's somewhere in between and just right.

A musky, fruity floral, just like the other reviews say. I sort of like this one but it's not one of my favorites. I guess I smell mostly passionfruit and a bit of musk, not much orchid on me. It's funny because I can't smell this on myself at all, but then every once in a while I get a whiff of it and so I know it must still be there. I think it helps to layer, and I use it with the body butter so maybe that's what's making it last a bit longer.

orchid_84
orchid_84

This is a very simple scent. It is basically intense, musky passionfruit. I enjoy it as a fruity summer fragrance, although it's not one I love enough to wear frequently.

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

Passionfruit, passionfruit and more passionfruit. What can I say? Passionfruit is one of my absolute favorite notes! So of course I love this one, but enjoy it while it lasts. This EDT definitely lacks sillage, atleast on my skin. So be prepared to refresh with this one throughout the day. It didnt even last long when I spritzed my clothing with it....Hope they work on the sillage in this one soon...then we'd definitely have a winner!

fawnydawny
fawnydawny

I have this as a body lotion from a VS gift set I received and it's sooo pretty! I agree with La Moon, it does faintly resemble Love Spell...but I love Love Spell so I don't mind lol...and it's nice because I feel not everyone has this one as opposed to EVERYONE knowing about Love Spell. The musk and orchid linger nicely after you first get that burst of passionfruit, very pretty scent.

guest_Update
guest_Update

I test-sniffed Lost in Fantasy once again in a different store and....it did not smell like even the same scent I tested in the first store! I am confused for sure.

I went to VC today to test Amber Romance as the notes really sounded like something I would like...but I did not. The top note on that one is harsh and it dries down to vanilla on me. But on to Lost in Fantasy. I really liked it although I thought I detected vanilla but not passion fruit. The orchid was probably what I was smelling. However, it did not seem to last very long on me, anyway.

La Moon
La Moon

No reviews?? Really?? I find this scent to be soo sexy and clean!! When it opens the passion fruit really hits you and you kinda second guess yourself but the musk and orchid make it settle nicely. I must admit it kinda resembles love spell. Which I really don't like. Don't tell. Lol but I really like lost in fantasy! You feel awesome in the morning driving to work !!:)

Lost in Fantasy by Victoria`s Secret 3.77 out of 5 based on 127 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Lost in Fantasy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Lost in Fantasy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lost in Fantasy by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lost in Fantasy by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.