Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

almond
milky
nutty

Love Addict from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush collection is a seductive and sweet smell of strawberries and almond milk. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist. Love Addict was launched in 2010.

Strawberry Almond Milk

Love Addict Fragrance Reviews

russiankiss
russiankiss

I carry this adorable bottle in my purse! Such a sweet and creamy strawberry smell

Loveberrios
Loveberrios

I don't get why they discontinued the beauty rush body care. It was soooo good! Better than the PINK and fantasies lines. Like, WAY better. The love addict and juiced berry were the best to me. This one was so soft and pretty.

Love Addict is quite a sweet, fruity scent from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush range. Strawberry is its most dominant accord, followed by a smooth, nutty almond note, quite creamy in texture.

The fragrance mist is nice, however I much prefer the body milk, which I find much stronger and longer lasting. Not to mention, very moisturising with fast absorption.

The strawberry note in Love Addict reminds me of a strawberry daiquiri, or pureed strawberries for those non-alcoholics. It's quite juicy, with a hint of sweetness, but not too much.

I would recommend Love Addict for wear during Spring and Summer, due to its fruity nature. I think anyone of any age could enjoy wearing this fragrance. It's such a pity that it wasn't considered for a perfume. I would recommend Love Addict to any strawberry fans.

nimiel22
nimiel22

To me this smells like those fragrant My Little Ponies I played with as a kid. Very synthetic, juvenile strawberries and cream. It doesn't smell awful, but it's not for me. I do have a nearly full bottle up for swap!

dovey
dovey

OK I just received it after an on line order
true it starts with a burst of childish syrupy strawberry ,,the dry down is my favourite part its milky almond kindda reminds me of the Lolita lempica dry down
if only the scent was a bit louder or they'd make a perfume of it !!!!
I'm taking it with me everytime I hit the gym :)

lucyshep
lucyshep

do they still sell it? i don't seem to find where to buy this one... :/

PinkyStuff
PinkyStuff

I'm not a fan of artificial strawberry scents, and they often smell very childish, but this is just lovely! Love Addict is very gourmand from the beggining to the end; it smells like strawberry sorbet when you spray it, and it turns into strawberry marshmallow. The drydown is kind of soapy. So sweet and girly, it smells like those pink patisseries!

Also, what I like about this body spray is that it's not alcoholic, and the lasting power is quite decent. Love it!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I LOVE this scent. I wish it were a little stronger however. This is a delightful blend of the strawberry and the almond. This one smelled so wonderful that I bought the body lotion so I could layer it. Wonderful anytime of year but I'm really loving it over the summer. Buy it if you like fruity fragrances.

Booogie
Booogie

Opens with a strong burst of sweet strawberry, softens a bit with a milky note, then the scent itself is pretty much undetectable. I wish these still had that layer of skin-conditioning oils floating on top, where you had to shake it up & spray. Those were lovely, made your body so soft!

Love Addict by Victoria`s Secret 4.32 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Love Addict fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Love Addict, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Addict by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Addict by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Candy, Baby Victoria`s Secret Sweet Tease Paris Hilton Can Can Katy Perry Meow Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Juiced Berry Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Katy Perry Purr Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Victoria`s Secret Secret Craving Prada Prada Candy Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Britney Spears Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb