Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women

Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

herbal
Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Love Spell Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Love Spell is a fragrance from the Victoria's Secret Secret Garden collection.

A lavishly lush combination of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine make it perfect for your enjoyment.

It is available as EDT, body mist and body care collection.

Chamomile Aloe Vera Cherry Blossom Peach

Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck
Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum
Pink Bouquet

Love Spell Fragrance Reviews

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

I do love some Victoria Secret's scents but this one...so overpowering and nauseating. Doesn't help that girls who wear it seem to love over applying. Someone mentioned fruit punch: that's exactly it! I'm a peach lover but this is not a pretty peach fragrance!

APH-Canada
APH-Canada

This is my favorite VS scent. I remember smelling this about a year ago and instantly falling in love with it.

Daughter
Daughter

I wanted to like it, because I love the genuine scent of peach for example as in Tresór Lancome (I only love the peach part, not the Tresór fragrance itself), but it was pretty much a blind buy. I only sniffed this from the bottle, and then it was still quite well-behaved.
At home, on the other hand, sprayed on my skin, Love Spell cast a horrible whichy spell around herself! It got overly synthetic bubblegum nauseating and sweet... Over the top and almost suffocating me!
I then thought I might be able to wear it for gymming at least, but now I don't even want to try that anymore, because I want to be able to breathe!
Anyway, it does work well as an air freshener for our downstairs toilet, if you spray and then close the door fast after going out, so that will be its main purpose, and maybe sometimes used very sparingly as a foot spray, but never anywhere closer to face.

jeffersonfaudan
jeffersonfaudan

all Victoria Secret scents are beautiful if only people will PROPERLY wear them... please don't wear this when it's hot and you'll sweat... this may be a light fragrance but it lasts given at least 4 hours and having it mixed with the heat and sweat just ruins the scent... please wear it in the evening... the advantage of any VS scent is you can use it for layering..when you have a perfume and you want to come up with something different, you can spray any of their scents along with your chosen scent and create a unique and unidentified scent... it blends well despite most VS scents are very straightforward without any scent changes...

Daisycat18
Daisycat18

Can someone PLEASE explain the fruit salad thing?? Why would you want to smell like a fruit basket? Nasty, sharp and gives me a headache. Hate it

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

The big hype over this bodymist is really something I can't understand. It smells soooo bad! I feel sick thinking about it right now.

The cherry blossom and peach does not match well at all together in this fragrance, it smells like an old hand soap my mom always bought when I was a child. You get the impression that Love Spell should be a sweet, fruity fragrance. It smells like none of the two.

Really one of the worst fragrances I have ever owned. I'm so happy I gave this away as a gift instead of keeping it, haha.

DrumMachine1986
DrumMachine1986

My fav smell on my junior high g/f so many years ago...still induces heavy flashbacks. Pretty good silage for a body spray, I can detect this on a chick from about a quarter mile away it seems. Nice smell for the price, and still apparently selling well as my current g/f just recieved it as a gift. Pretty fruity scent, but not bad at all imo.

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

I am in the minority that does not care for it.
I thought it smelled like sour candy, alcohol, and rotting fruit. Of course, body chemistry is key, so perhaps it just did not work for me; although I did not like it in the bottle either. Since everyone was raving about it I bought it blindly. Gave it away.

RedDog
RedDog

The second I smelled this, I remembered high school locker rooms and walking down the halls when I get the occasional whiff from someone passing. It's a nice scent in itself, though extremely synthetic, but the teenager/braces/locker room MEMORIES it connects to for EVERYBODY aren't helping. In fact, the opposite effect is true.

It's an incredibly overused scent for middle school and high schoolers. That's all I'm going to say.

kamala22
kamala22

I don't like it, but if you like the smell of cherries & peaches this fragrance is 4 u!

lovelylady
lovelylady

Very recognizable and attention grabbing. It smells good and is a day scent one of the most popular Victorias Secret scents by far, and although they make an EDP of it, it's mostly popular as a body spray. It has a very juicy scent. It's either you really love it or can't stand it. Very polar scent but most people love it and that's why VS keeps making it. I used to work at Victorias Secret and it was always the first to be sold out and whenever the store ordered it we have to make room for double the amount of product for Love spell. It was even more popular when it first came out about 12 years ago! Like the rest of the viewers mention it will remind you of middle school or high school because it was part of the daily regimen to douse oneself in it before stepping out the house. But if you smell it again today you still will recognize it. But I never get tired of it.

brenda.schmidling
brenda.schmidling

Used to love it. Now it's too heavy and overbearing. It gives me a headache the instant I smell it!

sparklexoxo

smells pretty good kind of strong for me at times but a very sexy and sweet scent

stargazer423
stargazer423

Yuck. Too sweet. Used to love it in high school though.

peferrarine

Updating a little my review, this smells A LOT like Midnight Fantasy (Britney Spears). The same fruit-candy smell in both fragrances. This one would be the little sister of MF, who looks up to her bigger sis and wants to be like her one day.

peferrarine

It's a bit sinthetic , but it's still good. Sour-fruity with a little hint of flowers. I don't exactly get the peach, in my skin it smells more like passion fruit. It's flirty and girly. A fragrance for moments of fun. Nothing complex or super chic.
I like it.
It's not a blind buy in my opinion, as i think some people might find it too fruity.

jreyes366

I think that the majority of the americans who smell this would have to agree that this scent is all but synonymous with awkward pre teen dances and braces. But I don't mean it in a bad way at all, in all honesty it is still a scent I wear proudly at the age of 23. It has a beautiful effervescent quality to it, almost like a dry champagne. I do not think it is as sweet and syrup like as some people describe! It's light and fresh and very girly. I wear this scent a lot because lately it's the only one that doesn't seem to nauseate me and I get a lot of compliments on it. It's a pretty safe scent to chose, but wear it with pride!

Christina0065
Christina0065

This reminds me so much of that Juicy fruit gum!!! Maybe even Bubblicious or Bubbleyum! It just has this fruity gum/bubble gummy scent to me!! I am not a huge bubble gum scent lover. Plus it has a hint of juicy peach and i hate peach scents!! It DOES have that artificial scent kinda too...something like that anyway Maybe more for a pre-teen/tween/teenage girl this one!!
Wait, someone said it smells like grape juice and it kinda does, but maybe grape bubbleyum?!!! That's it!!! I figured it out!! :P

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

Smells like grapefruit and peaches. Very zesty and fresh. I like to layer Pure Seduction over it to give it a little more sweetness which it seems to lack.

meganlovestea
meganlovestea

Everyone used to have this when I was in middle school. I have a bottle I picked up at the VS Semi Annual Sale a while ago, it is a nice fragrance, but it can be a little bit much sometimes. I used to love it but now I'm neutral on it.

~Aubrina~
~Aubrina~

I got this from a friend who was moving and couldn't bring liquids onto the plane with her. I Definitely smell the peach, chamomile and sweetness... but that's just on my skin. It also seems like it's carbonated, it just has this bubbly quality that I can't get over. JUST DO NOT OVER-SPRAY. You will regret it, and those around you will not thank you.

izainbox
izainbox

Almost every girl in high school wore VS Love Spell. I don't know before it used to smell divine, A decade later -- now it smells syrupy and synthetic to me. The VS love spell lotion still smells great, it's scent is lighter compared to the body mist.

RebelPrincessx2u
RebelPrincessx2u

About seven years ago I bought the body splash of this! As a young preteen I was obsessed with Love Spell. I loved the light sensual glimmer of this perfume. I wanted to taste it(JK)...well if it was juice I would have! haha! Jasmine, Peach and Cherry! Anyway, seven years later :) I bought the EDT version of this scent and it brought me back to the years I would pretend I was casting a "love spell" on guys I liked! I even bought the body butter and body splash to go with it for a good deal of 3 for $25. I'm getting older though...so I use this every so often. Your preteen daughter will love this...just remind her don't spray too much!

natz
natz

This has to be 1 of my favourite fragrances.
Am in love with peach and this scent is fresh, fruity and fun. Be careful though, don't spray too much or else it becomes too sickening to inhale it throughout the day. Have gotten compliments from curious people trying to find out who is smelling like dessert from time to time.

liana34900
liana34900

I was disappointed when this arrived in the mail today. I live in New Zealand so I have to buy victorias secrets products online... I bought this because of how popular it is in USA. It definately smells like peaches.. which is kinda nice. It reminds me a bit of cleaning products though:/

I don't understand the hype.

shrewd
shrewd

I bought Love Spell (LS) & Strawberries & Champagne on blind purchase, based on reviews from various websites. Of the two, LS is more to my taste. It smells fresh floral fruity which I love very much.

Though the longevity didnt last that long, the perfume really smells great and suitable for a day wear.

sweetjess
sweetjess

I tried this on in the shop and really liked it so I bought it - but when I got home and sprayed it on I hated it! It was far too sweet for me! Way too much peach. Blegh. Smells like medicine from my childhood. Pretty scent though, just not for me. Would probably suit 13-17 year olds more. :)

smnicholas
smnicholas

Being in Australia, we really don't have victorias secret. I love this scent, its different.. not something that can be smelt on others which i like. i do feel unique wearing this. its strong but with a light hand is delight full. almost bubblegum ish mainly consistent of peach :)

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Is it only me who find this perfume smelling synthetic, cold and boring?

ForeverKnight
ForeverKnight

My favorite VS scent. I've been purchasing this since they first released it in the Petal Series.

You cannot believe how many compliments I receive when wearing this perfume.

It's nice, sweet, floral, and bit fruity but it sure is a fun scent and you can wear it at any time.

peacelovecola13
peacelovecola13

It smells realllyyyy sweet but it's too sweet for everyday wear. I like the body wash though

Princess
Princess

Smells very fruity. You can really smell the Cherry blossom and the peach. I like it:)
When this dries down, it does resemble Paris Hilton Heiress

msomogyi
msomogyi

This reminds me so much of college it's crazy. I can't help but love it... I just feel so feminine when I wear it.

Lealof1988
Lealof1988

Ah, Love Spell. This was my first introduction to VS, and it's been an addiction ever since. There have been many comparisons to the smell as "Fruit punch", and in a way, it is. There is a an explosion of fruity goodness when you spray this. Be forewarned though, a little bit goes a long way.

Yes, it is true about the scent not lasting long, especially the body spray/mist. In most spray and mists, it helps to by the lotion/body cream and layer to help the scent last.

blossom.ivae
blossom.ivae

My friend has it , once i smelt it i couldnt stop for long :P its so sweet and a very good mix of scents <3 it also lasts longer than other mists and alittle bit of it can bring so much smell ( unlike aqua kiss , sheer love and amber romance ) you can actually smell this clearly on the person ... however after some time it made me sick its too sweet smelling it makes me dizzy for some reason but still love it <3

juanamartula
juanamartula

too artificial to me.

jullan
jullan

I like it, but it's pretty overrated! I can't really smell the peach in it. It smells sour, but still sweet. Like fruit! I do like it, but I wouldn't say I love it.

GossipBoy
GossipBoy

This scent is just too much in my opinion. It's alright, but definitely not a favorite. To me it smells like a fruity headache. (Maybe because I smell it everywhere) but if you love fruit. Then pick this up.

leahliz13
leahliz13

They say that a scent can conjure memories vividly- in my case, Love Spell reminds me of my high school years, when a friend bought me a gift set for my 15th birthday. Love Spell is a very unique scent, very sweet and you can definitely smell the hints of peach. I think it's a fantastic scent that has been part of my life for the better part of 7 years and is still part of my perfume collection!

mariajoseacosta
mariajoseacosta

Es muy empalagosa para mi gusto. No me gusta, huele extraño.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

Another one of my favourite VS scents,Love Spell is a lot less "melony" than some of the others.

Fruity fresh and great for lazy summer days when your normal fragrance is too strong.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

This is one of the most popular scents out there. I can be going into work and smell someone wearing this or walking around the mall or grocery store and get a whiff of someone wearing this walking by.

I like it, but I liked it more when it wasn't so popular. To me it smells like I just sprayed myself with Hawaiian Punch. It's a very lush, tropical scent to me. Of course, since it's a body spray it doesn't last very long, but I do like it.

Pure seduction, and whatever one it is that smells like coconuts has become more of my go-to for Victoria's body sprays.

Ashes19
Ashes19

This was my signature scent in high school. I wore it everywhere, everyday. It's very sweet and pretty.

kchong100
kchong100

This a really good scent that smells of cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine. My sister loves it, while I don't care much for it. I love Lost in Fantasy & Endless Love. It's a good scent to try out if you love the sweet, fruity scent.

Peachply
Peachply

Oh dear, it is a grape and maybe pear fizzy juicy concoction that I find truly repugnant. I wound up with a small bottle of the lotion and finding it difficult to throw any body scented product away am trying to use it merely as a hand cream...not sure how long this will last I may have to pass it on.

swim_fatale
swim_fatale

Smells like grape juice. PURE UNDILUTED KOOL-AID GRAPE JUICE. That said, if you like sweet fruity fragrances, you will adore this. It's cheap and available almost everywhere, and if you use the body lotion too, IT LASTS FOREVER. :)

typicalme33
typicalme33

It was WAY too sour for me. It was warhead sour. If you spray extremely lightly I think you can get away with it before people notice and get irritated. Plus the nozzle broke

mariel.denise
mariel.denise

Fresh, delicious, just a lil bit strong. Goes really nice on clothes,but not on skin. It doesnt last too long, also give headaches to ppl around you.

cakeforce
cakeforce

Love Spell is one of my absolute favorite scents. Peach is the first scent that hits me, with cherry blossoms in the background. As other people have mentioned, it does have a slight apricot scent as well. The overall scent is definitely quite sweet, and a good fragrance for spring or summer.

Unfortunately, the major drawback to Love Spell is that like many other Victoria's Secret scents, it does not last long. If you want the scent to linger at all after a few hours you will probably have to use the scented lotion as well as the spray.

jckp27
jckp27

It smells like sugar and apricots. More like a juicy sweet scent that floral. But it smells nice, no over spraying!!

marissa.nowell
marissa.nowell

I have a love hate relationship with Love Spell. Every guy seems to go crazy over this scent, but to me, it's just soooo sweet and headache inducing. Light handed, it can be pleasant, but it seems too easy to overdue (at least on me).

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

LOVE SPELL smells delicious and carbonated - yes, it smells like a bubbling, freshly opened can of creamy soda. The fruity note to me is not purely peach, more like a blend of peaches, nectarines and canned pineapple. It is syrupy, mouthwatering and deserves the popularity for being universally appealing.

The cherry blossom itself is more fruity than floral. It adds a little sour Zing!! to the mix.

LOVE SPELL smells like happy days, carefree memories and innocent cuddles. Not one to wear to sophisticated dinner dates, but perfect for those lighthearted moments or summer nights.

CourtneyCakes
CourtneyCakes

i have been in love with this amazing scent since they came out with it. it lasts all day and it gets the most compliments, i love all VS fragrances but this one, everyone knows it and loves it.

my boyfriend says this is his favorite scent on me and i knew he was telling the truth when he got me everything in the line plus some other fun stuff as a just because present.

this is so clean and pretty, a true classic, so much fun

Emeliestar
Emeliestar

I want this body mist, but they say that without the BODY LOTION it won't last.
Is that true? Do I have to buy the body lotion as well?
Is it a big difference if I wear just this or a body lotion to it?

I would love an answer!!

antswife
antswife

Oh how I remember this....I wore it religiously when it first came out. To me it smells like grapefruit. Recently went to the Zoo and one young lady had to have bathed in it...Everyone was complaining how someone stinks.

Nice fragrance but a little goes a long way.

RedLady
RedLady

My sister wears this and I find it truly, truly revolting.
It is so bloody strong, overwhelmingly synthetic, alcoholic, sickly sweet, cheap and tarty. You may as well douse yourself in fizzy fruit juice.

karenrobert
karenrobert

I find this fragrant smells so much better on clothes than on the skin. Because it is so potent, many women make the mistake of spraying themselves from head to toes which is head ache inducing. I remember many many girls used to spray it on like they were wearing mosquito repelllant back then. I remember 10 years ago or so, it was my sister's signature scent. She loved it so much that she saturated herself with Love Spell. I remember hating that stinky rotten summer fruit smell when mixed with her sweats in the summer time. I got a head ache from it. But I didn't have the heart to tell her that her perfume is killing me. I thought I hated Love Spell and it took me 10+ years to finally give it a try. I only needed one spritz of the body spray on my sleeves and it was so beautiful and hypnotic. I just wanted to smell it all day. I wouldn't do that full body saturation with Love spell nor to I want to use it to cover sweaty armpit smell. It will ruin it. Love Spell smells great on people with good personal hygiene not those who use it to cover stinky feet or sweaty workout body odor. When use sparingly, it is truly a magical potion in Love Spell.

lambdachi0108
lambdachi0108

I love this perfume, ladies it will drive the guys crazy!!!!

bluemel
bluemel

smells like peach juice.that's all.

TinaFlowerPwr
TinaFlowerPwr

I love this perfume, I can always pick it out when people wear it and it smells really clean and fresh. I keep a bottle in my gym bag and another one at home, I think this is one of the best smelling perfumes out there and if you have not tried it yet, well what are you waiting for? This smells great on everyone!!! Victoria's Secret has some really great stuff, some of it can be a little expensive, but you can get this for a pretty good price when they have a BoGo sale.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Good old Love Spell... When I was in my teens a guy I liked said that Love Spell was the best smelling fragrance on a girl so I went to test it out, liked it, but fell for Pure Seduction instead. Love Spell is one of those scents that is detectable anywhere. Sweet peaches, kind of syrupy, not a bad fragrance but so common that I don't think I could actually wear it. Still, good for a trip down memory lane :).

gabygol
gabygol

Good if you're looking for freshness and sweetness at the same time. Goes better with daily activities and always use it with the bath gel and cream so it lasts more.

Bella Aldama
Bella Aldama

Too sweet. I don't like this, and the Pure Seduction.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is a nice fragrance, it smells like a fruity clean shampoo. I can definitely see why it's so popular with teenage girls. It's a casual yet charming scent and makes you smell clean and fresh as well as fruity.

It also has a kind of bubble gum smell to it as well and the lotion turns a little herbal and minty on my skin as well but nevertheless I really dig it!

I was surprised because the EDT lasted quite a long time on me.

Thatkid
Thatkid

I truly hate this scent. Rarely do I dislike a perfume, but this is just TERRIBLE. It just smells like rotten carrots to me. And girls and women, especially in my high school never do they SPRAY this on, they fill up a bathtub with it and soak and then go out.

Vivian Eclair
Vivian Eclair

I bought this in the EDT version at the airport today and i must say I've been waiting for a long time to get this! My friend has this fragrance and I think it smells unique :) I'm really into floral/fruity scents so Love Spell definitely appeals to me. This fragrance is quite strong and it can be overwhelming when you spray too much of it on yourself, and it might take some time to get used to it or for the scent to grow on you, but Love Spell is definitely worth a try! It's one of my favourite VS scents from the Secret Garden line alongside with Sheer Love,Pure Seduction and Secret Charm. I recommend this! ^_^

ZandraD
ZandraD

Best VS body spray by far! I've been wearing this for about 5 years now, and I'm not sick of it and I tend to get sick of perfumes after about 6 months. This perfume smells like a delicious blend of flowers and peaches. If you're looking for a cheap, easy to wear perfume, I'd recommend this :) and if you like this scent, check out pure seduction and ravishing love as well!

D@n!
D@n!

Já estou no meu segundo frasco confesso que simplesmente ADORO LOVE SPELL, pário duro com Vanilla Lace,Pure Sedution e Midnight Dare....que também tenho é para ser usado durante o dia, dá uma sensação de frescor e fixa bem na minha pele.

hadew1
hadew1

This is the EDT every girl in my seventh-grade gym class wore. (Every. Single. Girl. So naturally, I went out and bought some too.) The EDT is syrupy and headache-inducing (on me, but I know plenty of people who can wear it just fine); the lotion is okay but a little ... Off. There's a very synthetic undercurrent that ruins what would otherwise be a really nice scent. I like the combination of peach and jasmine, would happily gift it to a preteen niece.

sugerplum123
sugerplum123

mmmmm this scent is one of my favs because this type of body spray is a light scent that u can wear every single day , it smells like fruit puch and alittle bit of candy mixed with peaches and fruits mmmm this spray is defenatlyfor those who have an obsseshion of fruits !!!

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

Pure grape juice and sweet smelling

msplem
msplem

the Guys at work go batty for Love Spell, Pure Seduction, and MY Desire. IT's funny how many compliments I get from these ones

annettepe
annettepe

i absolutely cant stand love spell together with pure seduction. firstly its because almost every girl has it, and i smell it on everyone. i find it very cheap smelling and way too young. i imagine this on a little girl. its a sickly synthetic candy scent...

eaudetoile
eaudetoile

When I first bought this I absolutely adored it. But that was when my sense of smell wasn't so picky. Now I hate it. It's too sirupy. The high note is far too intense to pick up any of the individual scents and the dry down is a synthetic mess.

Blimunda
Blimunda

To be honest, I get none of the notes listed above and I am sure about that as I cannot stand peach in perfumes, it smells so banal to me, but what I do get is ton of red fruits, all types of sweet, passionate red juices, irresistible!

It is in the same line with Amor Amor, for example and I do not find it a girlie fragrance, immature nor synthetic, but on the contrary, its name perfectly suits its intentions, this is a true love spell, binding type of spell! :D I couldn't get enough of it, it made me keep smelling it unstoppably!

If you are fan of fun and flirting perfumes, go for it, you won't regret!

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

My boyfriend's description of this perfume is "elementary school fruit punch". I kind of agree with him, but in a good way. It almost smells the way it looks: purple. That may not make sense to you, but it does in my head. It's very simple, but luscious.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

This is my "I'm running late and I don't want think about my scent" scent. It's very fresh and girly. It's very recognizable which is something I actually don't like about it. Still, smells nice

dhiahperfume
dhiahperfume

i love pure seduction,but love spell,a big NO from me.so i gave it to my friend and this one day,i really miss the smell. even though i hate the smell.i don't know why.

ToxicCandyification
ToxicCandyification

This smells so generic and one dimensional, however it is a nice scent. The smell is quite sweet and I can mostly smell the peach. It smells very cheap; definitely a drugstore scent.

The lasting power is not great but I have only tried the body mist. Suitable for school or lounging around.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

Smells like fruit cocktail and I don't know why but I just cannot stand it. Weird because I do love Pure Seduction, but this one I just don't like.

It smells like pineapple juice and grape juice combined.

It seems to attract men from what I've gathered. Never had a bottle and probably won't buy a bottle. I have smelled it enough already.

Update: I swallowed my words because I just got myself a bottle. It is a happy and upbeat kind of smell. It reminds me of the feeling when you're in love----heady, addictive, and beyond reasoning.

SophieJ
SophieJ

Fruity and sweet, like a fruit punch. Like many others, it reminds me of middle/high school. While I didn't wear it back then, many others did; in fact, they bathed in it. The hallways and girls locker room always smelled like this stuff.
That being said, now I am well into my 20's, and I do enjoy wearing the lotion and body spray along with another perfume at the same time. It gets compliments without screaming "LOVE SPELL".

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

هرگونه جذابی برای ویکتوریا سکرت چه کم و زیاد
برای من زیبا است این کارش ساده است

SaritaMay
SaritaMay

I thought about buying this several times because it's so popular but everytime I smelled it I felt like it was sickeningly sweet. I have read that it smells better when dry than when first sprayed and it may be true...but I still can't say that I am a fan.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Wow..so many high school memories with this..almost every girl in high school wore this..i remember it being cloying ..when over applied

oceanblue
oceanblue

This smells like soft drinks when i first sprayed on myself. I was very impressed with the initial spritz, sweet, good for a shopping trip. But I feel that 1 or 2 spritz around your body will be enough. I find a tinge of bitterness after awhile, which i don't really like. But i guess its just my body chemistry. Overall, its still worth a try if you love fruity scents

drkladyrises
drkladyrises

I am not a fan of this fragrance... I was hoping to like it since its frequently suggested as a good sexy daytime scent. Its too much for me. I prefer Amber Romance...

onegoodcat
onegoodcat

I used to hate the way this smells after first spraying it on. In fact, I still am not particular fond of the initial notes. When the scent dries down though, it smells just gorgeous. I can't stop smelling my arms after it dries down. The dry down smells very fruity.

ivanakragul
ivanakragul

I absolutely hate this. It's cheap and synthetic and everyone wears it. Really, I think for a fragrance this is just too too sweet to be so popular. I think VS was on the right track when they created this but it would have been nice to be able to experience other notes other than candy which is fine but I think they should have balanced it better. Also it smells kinda cheap when the people who wear it overspray it. Not sure why people would want to smell so sweet if they are over 15. Also, I would never have guessed that there's aloe or cherry blossom, maybe peach though.

acciomisti
acciomisti

One of my top favorite perfumes, I think it's amazingly unique, I've never smelled another perfume like it. It's very fruity yet sophisticated in my opinion. I LOVE ITTT.

phoenixyox
phoenixyox

everybody loves it, but for me it comes too strong... i kind of get a headache :(

jwb87
jwb87

This might work on some people, but its WAY too sweet for me. I tried to like it, but I just can't - it smells like something that belongs next to Lip Smackers in the drugstore. If I'm going to go the fruity sweet route, I much prefer Pure Seduction.

hallucigeniae
hallucigeniae

I got my first bottle of Love Spell while I was still in high school, my sister used to live in the USA back then so she gave me this. It was my first VS perfume ever, and I was in love with it. It was 10 years ago, or so. I bought another one not too long ago, but I feel like I'm "over it" now. It's young and sweet, simple and refreshing, and I can see why I loved it so much back then.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

I LIKE THIS, IT IS ALRIGHT FOR EVERYDAY. THE ONLY NEGATIVE THING IS ALOT OF CHEAP/TRASHY/STRIPPERS WEAR THIS. LOL!!!!

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

After hearing about it so much, I just HAD to see what all the buzz was about. I bought the mini gift set of body spray, shower gel, and lotion and I wasn't dissapointed.

This scent really does feel like a love spell! Everyone (guys included) gave me complements and I understood what the hype was about.

This scent is super fruity and almost zingy. I feel like it has carbonation bubbles like soda in it. It tickles my nose. It smells like plum, aprocot, and cherry blossom instantly. It also is slightly cozy. Definently a year-round scent.

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

There's a reason why it's so popular, because it smells amazing! I never get bored of this scent and I always come back to it. My husband was the one who introduced me to Love Spell because he loves it!

dulcette
dulcette

tacky and nauseating! if you want to smell like a cheap stripper, use this.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

I`ve been soooo curious to try this famous american stripper scent, and finally I got to sniff it! :-D

I was surprised that it smelled so sophisticated, even though it smelled like a mix of banana candy and Herbal Essences schampoo.

It smells a bit fizzy to, like 7-up or something.

I don`t smell any cherry or jasmine at all.

And yes, it`s very similar to Paris Hilton Heiress. I don`t find it similar to Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy at all though.

deliten
deliten

Smells way too strong. Don't like the chamomile in it at all. To me it just smells strong florals and herbal. Not really sweet!

e_lindemann
e_lindemann

I was super excited about this, so I bought the 1 oz. eau de toilette in a hurry over a year ago, It floated to the back of my collection and I've never used it. I can't stand the scent of it! It's so overwhelming and it makes you smell like grape kool-aid. I definitely recommend spraying it on yourself and really smelling it before you buy it, it's not for everyone including me, but I've met a lot of people that really like the scent.

jho1102
jho1102

i really love this smell... hhhmmmm..

Aphroditee
Aphroditee

Smells like 7-up very sweet. Smells awesome after a work out. Powerful, strong scent.

babylima
babylima

i think all victoria secrets perfumes are below average and this is one of the worst. it is such a terrible perfume, i cant wait to wash it off, it smells ridiculously cheap and it gives me nausea.

YasminLegacy
YasminLegacy

ARGH
This perfume was such a let down

For months i've been hearing Youtubers raving about how amazing this smell is and how perfect it is on teenagers. I live in the UK so Victoria Secret stores aren't around. When I found a little website that sold the origanal perfumes, not the bodymist, I jumped at the offer.

One spray and my face dropped. It just smelt like Grape and peaches... thats it.... nothing else. it was just so weak and watered down. It was more of a room spray than a body fragrance which was a huge let down. I have to make myself like it in order for it to finish, or its seems like purchasing this product was money burnt.

This fragrance is something you'd wash your dishes with, I really dont recommend it, no how much the American people love Victoria Secret, I must say, I wasnt impressed at all. The scent doesn't even last that long, 1-3 hours most.

I wouldnt describe it as a sexy smell, but I must say its fresh and appealing. Its not an everyday fragrance for me but I use it for the days when I want to smell fresh and clean, instead of fruity. I'd say its perfect for a teenagers perfume, as opposed to body sprays in the UK such as impulse.

Over all I really dont see what all the fuss was about. Something that is so popular turned out to be such a let down. definately not re-purchasing or recommending this. I wish someone told me before it just smelt like fruity water.

x33janelle
x33janelle

I'm not the hugest fan of fruity scents, but I love sweet scents. This one, however, I really do not like. It smells cheap, and almost tacky. Victoria's Secret scents aren't the most complex, but this one smells cheaper than a lot of their other stuff. It straight-up smells like grape juice or a big fruity cocktail. No sign of base, top and heart notes, just one straight blast of grape from start to finish. It smells like cheap body mist, which I suppose it is.

To add insult to injury, EVERYONE seems to be wearing it. Even in my country where Victoria's Secret is seen as an expensive brand and the mists are only available in a few select places, I have smelled this scent on at least four of my friends, which is a lot considering I have never once smelled the same scent on two people before Love Spell.

To its credit, though, it's a very distinctive scent. VS's three most distinctive body mists, in my opinion, are Love Spell, Pure Seduction and Amber Romance. This does not mean they smell particularly fantastic. It's pleasant enough, I suppose, but this scent, for me, is purely for teenagers in high school who don't know any better about scents and buy the least sophisticated one. This should not be a scent any sophisticated mature adult is proud to wear.

The biggest joke, I suppose, is that my MOM wears Love Spell. My mom has bottles of body mist, body lotion, AND the shower gel. This shock of smelling this high-school, cheap scent on my mom, is further made worse by the fact that I wear Thierry Mugler, and I'm seventeen.

elise.bayer
elise.bayer

Very sweet and fruity. I like it a lot. Probably not what you would want to choose if you were looking for something unique, because I've smelled it on a number of other people. Overall it's a good scent.

phia143
phia143

I use to love this scent so much i would wear it every day!! It got to the point where I cant even smell it on myself because I got so use to the scent. My brain doesn't even feel like it need to register the scent :< I have the entire line of products even shampoo,conditioner,and hairspray. Since I layer everything on the scent last all day.

This has always smelled like the sugarless packet of tropical punch kool aid. When you first open the packet of kool aid and a little bit of the powder start to fume out of the top. Its the one in a blue packet.

I agree w/fromskyline there's an underlying bitter smell. This is where the kool aid comparison comes in!! I was surprised to see that peach is in this. I don't smell peach just a fruit medley.

I think that sexiest fantasies love struck is a complete copy of Victoria secrets. I have tried it on at the store and the staying power isn't as strong. But then again they don't make a edt like Victoria secret does.

Delicious. Sweet and refreshing at the same time. I love Love Spell.

kaet08
kaet08

My every-day scent in high school...and everyone else's as well. Nice scent, but WAY too popular and synthetic/cheap smelling.

melzy
melzy

I recently purchased the hand and body cream, and I've got to say this doesn't smell like peach to me. I rubbed it into my hands and arms then took a sniff.

A memory shot through my mind like a lightning bolt, disappearing just as quickly. What was this scent? I'd smelled it before. After a while, I realised it smelled identical to a body lotion I used to wear when summer holidaying at the beach.

That lotion was Pure Fiji Reniu Pineapple. Don't ask me how this VS scent smells like Pineapple, it just does to me. That being said, I would buy this again, purely because of the memories it evokes.

Irenee
Irenee

Such a popular scent that nowadays is TOO popular. It seems like every girl has it. But I see why; it smells amazing! Very fruity and fresh. I smell peach and lilies. Its staying power is surprisingly very good, as it lasts throughout the school day on me. On my skin, it smells like it does in the bottle.

I just wish I could wear it more often without smelling like every other girl in the country :(

jreyes366

In my opinion, everyone has had this scent at least once in their life and I feel like that's nothing to be ashamed of. It is a very nice and pretty scent and it's very distinguishable and unique. It's supposed to be kind of fruity (and i'm one to really dislike fruity scents) but this comes off as fresh and girly.

Beatriz2222
Beatriz2222

I hate this, it has been a gift it smells exactly as a room freshener and dishes detergent.

Belladonna_dea
Belladonna_dea

This is a staple body spray for me and stays on my shelf at all times. It's great for going to the beach etc. I wouldn't wear it to a nice dinner.

fromskyline
fromskyline

This body spray was all the rage when I was in high school. For some reason, the idea of getting body spray from VS never appealed to me. But a couple months ago I was like "..well I'm buying like $100 worth of underwear here, why not throw in a body spray?" So I bought LoveSpell.
It's true, the closest smell I can think of is Fruit Punch (as everyone else has mentioned). Except there's also an underlying bitter smell. I don't know what it is but the smell really makes me hem and haw before spraying it on my body.
...for the most part, I've been using this as a bathroom deodorizer and just to make my house smell good overall.

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

Smells lovely and fruity in the bottle but sadly does not transfer well onto my skin!
I end up smelling like vodka mixed with nuts!
Defo not an appealing scent :(

kmoon2
kmoon2

to me, all i smell is... "FRUIT PUNCH!!"
like the kind you'd get in a juice box as a kid.

...and i love it :D

candys

Im 30 and i got this today since i dont live in america, and we dont have victorias secret here. i also have pure seduction which i love. well, at first i didnt like love spell, the scent smelled oily and weird, but now when i smell it on my body, i just love it! cant get enough of it and use it every hour because it fade away so quick. still pure seduction is my fave, but love spell is really funny and kind of original? kinda weird because is only a bodymist. love that almost nobody here use it. love that is light and don't have that alcohol-smell that many real perfumes have. its just easy to wear and smells soooo good.

lyrical
lyrical

young girl scent that is pretty much played out since everyone has is, is unique and easy to spot out in a crowd but if everyone is wearing it what's the fun in that? smells like grapefruits

bellalicious
bellalicious

i wish we had a victorias secret in australia D": waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

radhiah.sukor
radhiah.sukor

i dont have the original edition,but i do have the midnight one.the midnight one smells kinda heavy and dark.notes for the midnight:luminous blossoms,vanilla&chamomile.but i think it smells like grape,really strong grape smell that give headache.then,it soft down smells like cupcake plus cream.delicious.

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

I don't like Love Spell, smells too ... young girly to me. Also EVERYBODY would always wear this -_- it's just so boring to me.

Regina125
Regina125

i am 29 years old & hv been wearin this perfume on & off since highschool. i still love it to this day & hv nvr met a man that didnt like the way this smells! i dont understand the listed notes..there has 2 be more notes than peach. cherry blossom & jasmine

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This scent is the scent of all high schools everywhere lol jk but seriously, this is a scent that teenagers wear like crazy! I used to love this scent, but I think that I'm over it now, especially since my dad commented on this scent and said that it smelled like licorce and that it was disgusting.

oona noir

I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out what the heck the notes are in Love Spell, and I think there is grapefruit, cloves and anise in here. I don't get the listed notes, it does just smell like sweet and sour candy. It has a dry sweetness like licorice tea which really makes me suspect some anise at work.

Ditto25
Ditto25

This is a wonderful, sweet, fruity smell! I had this as a body splash and am dying to get it as a EDT. I love it. The melon/peachy smell is super feminine. This is the fragrance I can instantly recognize. I especially like this in spring or early summer. I think it is the best scent by victorias secret (pear would also be one I have a soft spot for). Love it.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I find this to be a luscious tropical-fruit escape to some exotic island where multicolored orchids grow wild... ok, I'm a dreamer... this is seriously fruity. In a way, I find it reminds me of Paris H. ' Heiress. It has a classy yet casual sweet scent that just might seduce you into becoming an addict... How many find it smells like Sexiest Fantasies : love struck??? good day!

nad315
nad315

i really dont like it. even people said that it is juz same like pure seduction, for me it is soooo sweet and i really cant stand it. sweet. that's all it got in its smell. nothing special and might lead to headache for men. i dont know why it doesnt suits me right as it is the best selling of VS perfumes..huhu

farahbhagwandin
farahbhagwandin

This is a pleasant and subtle scent. Its fresh and fruity. It enhances that fresh-out-of-the -shower feeling

TheCountess
TheCountess

I bought a handmade soap made with this. It smells really good.

Kimmycat
Kimmycat

This is going to sound odd, but I don't pick up any particular notes in this scent. It's too floral to be sweet and too sweet to be floral. The only thing I think of when I wear it is an overwhelming Sweet Tart bomb assaulting my senses. Yes, to me all I smell is Sweet Tarts candy when I wear this. Super cute if your a teen/tween...Not so much for adults.

cheerio_888
cheerio_888

My sister had this. It's a wonderful scent, until I started smelling this on a lot of people. :(

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

OMG!!!! I am so hooked on this fragrance at first I was not into it.It was wearable and that was about it I couldn't figure out what the fuss was all about.Then it sort of grew on me and I wore it more and more.Now I am getting ready to finish the body mist and I'm like OMG!!!! No I need more now!!!! I am all the way with Lovespell this is my scent I just can't get enought of it.

bellas1994
bellas1994

At first I like aww... I hate this scent but now I love it!! very sweet!

kville
kville

This is good for everyday scent.. So fruity so fresh and so clean.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

This is fruit punch all the way. Good summer scent, bad if you're thirsty. :P

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

horrible! I have a friend that wears this all the time, and omg.. it smells so cheap, like she's wearing something from the dollar general store..lol , oh but how to tell her it reeks of yuck? so overly sweet it's nausiating (thus coming from a girl that loves sweet scents)

Turtledove
Turtledove

This is a bit of a love/hate one for me. Or like/hate. I got it as a gift, and when I first smelled it, it was really nice, Apricots aren't listed, but that's what it makes me think of, with the sweet/sour thing it's got going on. But every so often when I wear it it just smells REALLY sour and unpleasant, I won't go into detail on what it reminds me of. But when it's good, it smells pretty nice, it's a bit like hawaiian punch.

candys

i have pure seduction, i think that the smell of pure seduction is very juicy and not so complex. would anybody recommend love spell instead? i really need a sexy and fun body mist with a twist, i dont find that i pure seduction. Since i dont live in USA i need to order it from the internet and now i need your help.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I have the EDT of this one. The best way I can describe this is yummy. It is a nice sweet fragrance but not one that gives me a headache. You can really smell the peach in it. On me it lasts about 3 hours before I have to put more on. It's a joyful type of frangrance best for spring and summer daytime use.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I have the body butter for this. When I first bought it I was in love with how sweet and fruity it smelled, but when I applied it a couple of times I soon got sick of the scent real quick.

It smells very synthetic on me. Almost like I'm wearing plastic fruits.

I don't really think this smells like Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy. I think that Midnight blends a little bit better than Love Spell.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

This is the one scent in the entire Victoria's Secret Garden line that I liked. Its ultra feminine and smells kinda sexy.

ParadisePhatCat
ParadisePhatCat

I do think that, for the longest time, "Love Spell" has been my favorite perfume/body spray. I just don't think they should have changed the formula (it smells different, doesn't have the white jasmine in it anymore). It still smells nice, just different.

LaGari
LaGari

I take back my past review, I don't really like this one. Something bothers me about Love spell just like coconut passion.
This is like grape juice - but the super sweet synthetic type.
Its quite cute though, if this is your type of scent.

@Kelvin - Fortunately, this is only a fragrance & not a love potion.

arimegahot
arimegahot

No se por que se me ocurrió comprar esta porqueria, huele horrible, es demasiado dulce, muchisimo, hace que me duela la cabeza, jamas vuelvo a comprar algo de victoria secret, huele super vulgar y barato, lo odio!!!!

Sugandha
Sugandha

It's just only a LOVE SPELL by name. This fragrance makes me think of a sour & sweet candy when I was young, delicious !. I can't smell any cherry blossom, peach or white jasmine as it says on the bottle. anyway it's good for a slight scent if someone walks by and curious about a purple fragrance that I'm wearing.♥

agi
agi

I buy this because i read all good rewievs in internet and..i dont like.For me its have synthetic smell and that it.I still have half bottle and i never reach to take and juse this body spray.On me its lasts long time..but still in cant help my self i dont like this body spray.Maybe perfume is different,i cant tell because i never had one.

creamsoda45
creamsoda45

this smells delicious

beautyfan
beautyfan

usually I dont like sweet perfumes, but this one is really nice.. quite interesting and memorable smell..
very feminine.. I really enjoy it..

Hyponse
Hyponse

Urgh! Smells like a sugar-bomb exploded. Too sweet!

pastelliazzurro
pastelliazzurro

I love it, but I have definitely toned down my use of it. It's a very strong fragrance, and yes, everyone uses it, but I keep returning to it. For those who claim not to like it, you may be smelling how it reacts to your skin. I don't wear it out and about, just at home or if I have family over. But I would recommend it.

this reminds me of something from my childhood, but i can't put my finger on it. i'm getting a lot of black licorice, kind of like good and plenty's. maybe thats what i'm thinking of. i don't know exactly, but i like it. spicy, candyish and sexy. great for night.

Nay
Nay

I have it and i simply can't finish the bottle. The smell is so strong that i can't describe, thank god it doesn't last long. I really don't like it.

cherrybee55
cherrybee55

I love this perfume and I know it is very popular but I do not really wear it any more ever since a guy I met knew I was wearing it immediatly and said "I know Love Spell anywhere, every girl wears it." It's true.

adayoncedawned
adayoncedawned

It's alright, nothing special. Kinda simple but at least it smells really fresh. The problem I had with it was that I got bored of it SUPER quickly, and that's all I can really say about it.

MsRachael
MsRachael

Surprisingly seductive for something so simple - the Jasmine/Cherry Blossom combination is lovely, and the peach gives it an appealing freshness. Smells like first love feels.

servana
servana

I quite like this. It smells like dishwashing detergent, but in a nice way. And it really stays on!! It's cool because we don't have this store in my country, so no one knows this scent.

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

This review is for the body mist: I bought it on ebay, I don't know this in other forms. So, I expected more from this famous love spell! At the beginning there's a lovely, sweet yet clean note of grapefuit, but then it turns into a more synthetic and lighter version of Pure seduction(that I already own!)...maybe the edt version is different, I don't know. Or maybe these floral-fruity fragrances don't work for me :) My favourite of victoria's secret line is Amber romance, that I find perfect in all seasons!

tuoksu
tuoksu

I have this, and I like it... I live where there is no Victoria's Secret, so here it isn't so recognizable. My husband especially loves it.

When I smell this it really makes me think of fresh cut fruit, luscious, crisp. I'm just not the biggest fan of fruity stuff.

GalaxyFragrance
GalaxyFragrance

Love this stuff! OMG. It smells so good to me! I recommend this. But you have to apply it often throughout the day to be able to smell it. Very sexy smell :) My favorite from VS.

MCMXCII
MCMXCII

Oh man!, My Ex girlfriend in a bottle.!

uwoduhi
uwoduhi

I used to wear this all the time in middle school, and I loved it then. Now... not so much. In fact, I can't stand it. It smells like very sweet alcohol. 99% alcohol, 1% sugar.

Just... ew.

Eos
Eos

For those of you who grew up in America eating junk food in the early 90's:

Step 1: grab the bottle and unscrew the cap.
Step 2: close your eyes
Step 3: raise the bottle and smell

VIOLA! You'll swear your smelling Fruit By The Foot!

Truthfully it smells yummy, but I don't buy perfume to smell like three feet of fruit leather.

sofiii
sofiii

Love Spell is quite a weird perfume. It has something nice, however, the typical VS plastic fruit smell puts me off in the end. The start of Love Spell is quite juice, mouth-watering, reminds me of watermelon flavoured chewing gum, but not in the watermelon sense. It’s like a mixed bunch of sweet berry, mutated peach, apricot and all those juice, round fruits. I cannot smell much of the typical jasmine scent here, but the whole scent has a bit white floral hint in the background I can’t put my finger through.

Love Spell is seemingly nice and there’s some kinda spell going on I guess, which makes me want to spray it on myself, and for a brief moment it does make me feel happy and optimistic, however, the all-evil VS plastic smell comes since the beginning, which is headach-inducing and I have to say I wouldn’t sacrifise my health or any of my friends’ health to wear Love Spell just for the weird brief happy, sunny feeling it evokes occassionly.

Hica
Hica

Always did love Love Spell. It has a really strong Grapefruit smell to me for some reason. I don't get the peach, cherry blossom or white jasmine.

fawnydawny
fawnydawny

this smells like fruit punch but in the kind of way that you'd want to smell like fruit punch. everyone and their mother has it (or i guess, rather, it's a widely known and popular scent) so i really just stick to the lotion these days, i like to mix it up and try layering it with other scents.

kyliecarefree
kyliecarefree

This dried kind of strangely on me, but it smells just fine in the bottle. I wouldn't buy this again, but I can still see how others like it. It smells pretty good.

purrz11
purrz11

Grape kool-aid in a bottle. It's ok for wearing to run errands. Not my favorite from VS.

justpeachy
justpeachy

A sweet, watery scent is what I pick up on immediately when spraying Love Spell. After that first breath, it's a dizzy jumble of dripping tangy peach, sweet, sweet cherry blossom, and subtle jasmine. The sharper edge on the sweetness fades after a while, and you're left with the same light, aquatic fruit that appeared at the start.

The scent is very young, playful, and giddy - puppy love for certain. It will always remind me of one of my friends in 6th grade, a tall, giggly brunette who wrote in big, round letters and dotted her i's with little hearts. Probably not a scent most women would want to wear every day, but a fun diversion if you're feeling bubbly. And it's true: if Hawaiian Punch and red Jello powder were ever to be bottled as a fragrance, this would be it.

atrenice
atrenice

i loveeeee lovespell!!!!

pyarkaaloo
pyarkaaloo

For me, this is the smell of DIVINITY & i truly think Love Spell deserves its own olfactive group. It is so unique & distinctive, juicy and delicious, familiar yet unusual that despite it being easily identifiable as 'fruity' it is not solely a fruity fragrance. If the line between floral and fruity becomes so blurred that neither floral nor fruity alone suffices to describe a scent, this is definitely it. There is something more at work here, and my guess is the subtle interplay between Peach and Jasmine- but what a spectacular result! How both these notes manage to create the sensorial experience of Hawaiian Punch (literally) is beyond me. But if ever you wanted to smell like a punch bowl, dive in to Love Spell! While that might sound demeaning, it only serves to delineate what I find most fascinating about this beautiful & utterly feminine scent. It is evocative of the young & playful, but can be both innocent and coquettish at the same time. Warm and cool, it giggles and whispers, teases yet allures, soothes and awakens the senses. It can evoke images of a sultry purple-orange sunset or a startling burst of sunlight. It encompasses such a profoundly subtle depth while remaining happy & sparkly on top, and stays constant throughout. Love Spell is quite sensual & attractive, but could just as easily be worn as a pick-me-up while playing in your pyjamas (i still do this). Why fruity or citrus scents are oft looked down upon with disdain as being cheap, synthetic or immature is beyond me. Besides, I will be 80 & still gladly dive into a pool of this purple punch! Since when was it considered gauche to be happy?! Fuck that.

I love the body splash, and it wears quite well, though the initial spray is quite pungent & alkalic (but for me, this is not a bad thing, and in fact i quite like it- but it eventually calms down to reveal softer notes of berries). I prefer the body splash over the EDT, though I wish they made it in an EDP or even pure Parfum version. Love Spell DESERVES its own parfum. This is something i wouldn't mind at astoundingly concentrated levels such that i became inebriated by it. I would gladly enter into an anosmic coma of this stuff if that's what the snarks have to say. This is just magnificent- and the lotion in my opinion most carries the true essence and depth of the fragrance without being too alkalic, though I do feel some might find it too much. Oh well, maybe smelling like jello and happiness is not everyone's cup of tea ;)

oona noir

I wore this for years, always the body spray. I found the EDT cloying and overly powdery- it did not wear anywhere near the same on me as the body mist, strangely. I always got a lot of compliments on it, usually from guys. Good scent for the right girl, teens through mid-twenties.

guest_guest
guest_guest

Smells fruity. Citrusy berries is the way I would describe it. My nose is very sensitive and I can detect smells from far away so I don't like perfumes that overpowering, heavy, sickeningly sweet or musky but this is fun fruity scent that can be worn everyday. Not too strong but strong enough. You can definately smell peaches in it but the berry smell gives it that perfect fruity smell.

Really nice! I especially love the shower gel--makes your showers seem like a fragrant spa! I honestly don't think the notes above are reflective of the scent, but I also can't really describe it. The strange thing is that I smell candy in it, like Sweet Tarts minus the tartness...or maybe Pez?!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Really really nice fragrance. I was so angry when they took it at the airport!!
The peach was uplifting and the light florals made it pretty and feminine. More for the younger generation and good for everyday wear. Just a bit too fruity to be considered romantic though. All my guy mates really loved this.

putri
putri

this one smells sweet and fresh.. very much. not boring, tho. ive wearing it for a long time and always find that i still love its scent. however, maybe it dont match with my personality.. i need more of a 'i kick ass' scent. tee hee.

abirae
abirae

I picked up the love spell antibacterial hand gel, and it's strong enough to wear as a scent - and then some. I fear the actual body spray.

This is a fun fizzy scent. I mostly smell nectarines, then plums, apricots and orange soda. Then possibly something dryer, like dry grape gingerale fizzing away.

It's not subtle at all, but on gray days, a blast of neon fruit compote may be just the ticket.

timi
timi

Having spent most of my life in a sheltered Catholic school for girls, I narrowed down the quintessential School Girl Smell to three scents:

VS's Pear Glace (which should be abolished forever), GAP Heaven (which should also be abolished forever), and Love Spell.

Like Clinique Happy, it's one of those scents I smelled on everyone else growing up yet strangely enough, it smelled lovely on everyone - so much so that I even wore it in college.

I really can't imagine anyone disliking Love Spell, because it really is an entrancing bowl of purple fruit.

Amethyste
Amethyste

Fruits and more fruits, it's nice.. not too sweet and kind of intriguing scent.

orchidlover
orchidlover

I love it.
At first it smells like a bubble gum, but immediately changes, and become a fresh fizzy beverage scent (or it reminds me of a delicious champagne).
Sweetness and freshness both in a bottle. well balanced, the changes of the aromas are very playful.
I think it is very unique, so definitely has a place on my shelf.

jasmine51
jasmine51

This was so popular when I was in high school. Everyone was wearing it, and guys loved it. I'm not sure why. It is not offensive, but certainly not special. Definately overly sweet - fruity and flowery. Again, not bad, but not special either. To me it smells cheap and sickly sweet. Its not that I can't stand it if I smell it on someone, I just wouldn't wear it. Although I can see a teen wearing it, hence its popularity at my highschool I guess!

candykiss0011
candykiss0011

I hated Love Spell when I was in high school. I don't smell sweetness on it, I thought it smelled like air freshener. Until about two weeks ago, when I handled a patient who slathered on her Love Spell body lotion and spritzed the body mist and realized that it smells so feminine, even my male co-nurses loved the smell.

carnation_addict
carnation_addict

There is something beautifully femenine about Love Spell that turns heads.

I can find nothing wrong but plain perfection in this fragrance:
its sweet, but not sickly sweet. Its a romantic, crisp,
and pleasant scent.

peach melba slurry
big diabetic coma
jasmine-scented sheets

MandaBee
MandaBee

Aghhh everyone I know loves this scent but it is too sweet and completely lacking in complexity! And let's face it, it's a bit cheap! I mean there are worse scents in this world but I never understood the obsession with smelling like a flowery bowl of fruit punch.

Deanne
Deanne

i read all these reviews and i just HAD to get this scent( as i live in australia) however i was really disappointed when i tried it on. It smelt cheap, overly sweet, pretty much like a random soft drink.
NOT very happy ):

JenAirz
JenAirz

My ex-bf gave this to me as a gift 7 years ago, I loved it's sweet smell, I adore the combination of peach and jasmine, and I am proud that I was one of the first where I live to have this and flaunt it :) But now, I don't use it anymore since everyone here has it and use it, there were also some cheap imitations that smells almost the same. But I really really want to try this again in the future, when everyone else here had forgotten about, unfortunately that would take a really long time since this is something you don't forget for a long long time.

minty
minty

i love this smell. Sweet-sour parfume and I always get complimants when I wear.

ravenheir89
ravenheir89

My signature perfume!! Since its not very common where i come from, ive no problem wearing it everyday and night. It smells citrusy sweet and pretty light and fresh.. My brother likes it coz it kinda smells like some sweet candy or something.. Surprisingly at first i wasnt very fond of the smell as it wasnt what i expected..but after a few days i began to fall in love with it and i always slip it into my bag wherever i go. Nice simple packaging and a sure man-magnet! I use to drive 1 male colleague craaazzzy with this perfume.. Whats best is that he told me this perfume matches me very well - young, feminine and casual. This makes me love the perfume even more. Plus, its very cheap! Whats not to love...?

kalios55
kalios55

LOVE SPELL .. Yes it is popular. Yes it smells nice & sexy. Although in my opinion it can be overly sweet cheap & boring after a while. It's not complex or sophisticated. Reminds me of a immature young woman.

A bit harsh & VERY sweet when first spray on. Although the harsh alcohol smell goes away quick & the spell kicks in --it becomes, to most people, yummy warm & sensual. You can smell love spell from most corners in college.

Men seem to love it. Lasts 1-3 hours on me & smells prettier when it's hot outside. Somehow it doesn't suit my image and I'm wondering how long can this spell really last if ones, who wear it, are not pretty from the inside :o)

guest_Lexzy
guest_Lexzy

OMG OMG...my aunt give me the body lotion as a present when i was 13 i have searched all over the uk for this (she's american) and i never found it, i am so ordering one.

xtabithax
xtabithax

My late husband lived in LA when i lived in Canada and he always bought the whole collection for me whenever he would come visit.
Whenever i would wear the body lotion i always got so many compliments !

It was available here in Canada for a short time not anymore. I miss it and him very much.

secretcrush
secretcrush

SMELLS LIKE THAT POWDERED CANDY THAT COMES IN THOSE COLORFUL STRAWS...LOL!!!

Ivy
Ivy

I love this fragrance. My best friend had been wearing it for a year or so when I received some for Christmas.

It is very light, fruity and sweet. My friend thinks it smells like Hawaiian Punch. It doesn't have lasting power and I layer mine with the lotion first.

LeahDL
LeahDL

I like it, but I had to quit wearing it for a while because it got old. And every has it, so it is easily recognizable. But it can be subtly sexy and fresh if you only use 1-2 sprays. I just hate when people spray their whole body with it, it gives me a headache.

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

Sweet and fresh. it's a fragrance that everyone could recognize. since i put it on the very first time many of my friends asked " is it Love Spell that you are wearing? it smell so nice! "
Haha..and that's my story about Love Spell
perfect for everyday and casual wear.

falovalo
falovalo

This is all fruit punch for me. It's like standing by yourself at prom over a bowl of punch. Well, maybe I'm being harsh, this would be nice on the young and young at heart, I just think you'd have to have a bubbly personality to carry this off.

bratzgirl
bratzgirl

I love this smell one of my favorites to wear every day..

guest_Tann
guest_Tann

Hmm...too sweet for me. morethan 5 girls on my office use this scent. it's nice but do not over spray it.

Love Spell by Victoria`s Secret 3.64 out of 5 based on 998 ratings and 199 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Love Spell fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Love Spell, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Spell by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Spell by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.