Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Love is Heavenly Victoria`s Secret for women

Love is Heavenly Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Love is Heavenly Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret is launching a new collection, Love is Heavenly, which includes EDP, body mist, body lotion and rich perfumed body cream. The collection was introduced in April 2012 and is available on the official website of Victoria's Secret.

Love is Heavenly EDP brings us fresh, spring love in a bottle, and it is full of dash, excitement, joy and purity. Love is intangible, but so alive and dynamic. Love in the new fragrance is described with such accords as mandarin blossom, water lily and luminous musk. Color of the fluid is pink, which reflects the romantic composition.

The most romantic fragrance by the house of Victoria's Secret - Love is Heavenly is available as 30 and 75ml EDP, along with accompanying assortment: 250ml body mist, 200ml body lotion, 200ml body cream.

Mandarin Blossom Blackberry Kiwi Orange

Water Lily Freesia Orchid Peony

Sandalwood Mahogany ebony tree Musk

Incanto Shine

Love is Heavenly Fragrance Reviews

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Floral, fruity and fresh. I smell flowers and red apples. The name fits perfectly.

oriperfumes_id
oriperfumes_id

This is definitely a teen fragrance !
Fresh, young, floral, sweet
Perfect for spring to summer and during the day.
I use it in the morning from 7.30am and it fades at 10am :(. to bad it fades so fast because i love the smell. i got this from VS store in marina bay sands singapore it cost me about $65 (singapore dollar) for 30ml. i guest its too expensive :( but i dont really regret it because i love the smell

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

Love is Heavenly is a very pretty fragrance. I think it is great for a spring or summer. I love that is not a duplicate of their Angel collection, even thou in its softness is similar but the smells are different. I hope I can purchase it before they discontinue it, if they ever do. Good Job V.S.

SheaSonia
SheaSonia

Fresh, fruity smell.
Good for casual day wear

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got this today after trying it out yesterday. Yes, a trip back to the mall for this perfume, and we live 30 miles away. I really like how this mixes with my chemistry. It is soft, yet noticeable at the same time. The bottle is gorgeous too, both in color and its classic shape. I'm glad VS didn't put one of those annoying puff atomizers on this, because they tend to break and are harder to spray. Plus I've read other reviewers that say they leak. I have a few VS fragrances with the puff, they still work, but I find them harder to spray and have fear they'll break.

I think this is going to end up being one in my most frequent rotation. Good job Victoria's Secret.

Edit: I'm still really loving this. I can't wait to wear it in spring and see how it does when the weather is warmer. I wish this got more attention, because I'm afraid they'll discontinue this lovely fragrance.

IrisInara
IrisInara

Bombshell has more bitterness to it, this one is lighter and sweeter. It's more pleasant and softer, though not long lasting.

kathy_g
kathy_g

Tried it @Atlantic City store, wandered about 2 hrs with blotter through the mall, returned back and bought it. For me it smelled as apple blossom, calming and airy. 2 months after purchase I don't feel anything sophisticating in this perfume. Ok, not offensive, so-so... not a "WOW" at all.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This would be a perfect scent for the hair since it is fresh and smells a bit like a good schampoo.
I don´t think it smells like Bombshell at all fortunally, since i don´t like that perfume at all.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

At first spray is smelled like a hospital to me. Not good at all. I do not think it smells like Bombshell at all. First Bombshell has a very citrus note that makes it smell clean. This on the other hand has more of a masculine note to it. Definately powdery and berry. I dont know which note is making me think of a hospital. I am not a fan. A fall or winter fragrance. Someone could wear it to work. I just hope it is not one of my coworkers.

8 hrs later and i can still smell it. i asked my husband what he thought and without me saying anything he said it reminded him of a doctors office and masculine.

At first, I thought this smelled a lot like Bombshell but after a while I realized it really isn’t the same. This smells like it could be a flanker of Bombshell. Both have a fruity bitterness, but I find that Love is Heavenly is softer overall. This is mixture of sharp flowers and a touch of fruit, but to me it smells mostly floral. I agree with the other reviewers who say there is a woodiness to this. It is bit masculine smelling to me, because of the woody base.

londonhermit
londonhermit

bailarina I agree with you I was thinking the same thing the scent if very woody. It does smell kinda cologne not my favorite from Victoria but then again I'm not a fan of their offerings.

92heartbeat
92heartbeat

gorgeous scent <3 so girly and fresh

babuba
babuba

I want this perfume sooo much! I love blakberries and orange notes! I hope I will buy it :)

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I hated this when I first tried it. I thought it smelled trashy. Part of the problem was, I was trying the body spray, in which all the notes hit me at once, instead of getting the edp and letting it develop, and part was that I was trying it in the fall, once the temps had already dropped below the point where this scent does best. It's another fruity floral, not very different from all the rest, but you know what? That's OK. It's very much a casual spring/summer fragrance that doesn't turn funky if I get too hot and sweaty. I'm looking forward to wearing it to outdoor events over the summer, because I think it'll do well.

owensandlaurensmama
owensandlaurensmama

Really love this fragrance. It reminded me a lot of VS Bombshell which is fine b/c I love it too. Great everyday scent.

TilasProdigy
TilasProdigy

This fragrance is A softy fresh fruity floral and smells very well.
-----------

Floridaisa
Floridaisa

This came in the holiday sampler. It is a *very* basic fruity floral. I don't think it smells like Bombshell (which I love). Bombshell is crisper to my nose. This is a very generic, inoffensive scent you can wear to the office, everyday errands, things like that. While I like it, it is not amazing at all.

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

At first this one smells similar to bombshell, but after a while it becomes much softer and a little more citrus to me than the Bombshell. I like this one the most out of the Dream Angels perfumes.

bailarina
bailarina

To me, this smells like when you hug your boyfriend or husband and they are wearing cologne and you are wearing one of the other VSs fragrances, and they come together as one, lol. It does not smell bad, but it is a little masculine in the opening, maybe I should try it during a different season.

Update: I wore when it was wamer and I loved it, it is very refreshing and fruity.

aeo005
aeo005

I don't know if it's just my body chemistry, but this fragrance is very very sweet. It smells like a Jolly Rancher. I will say that my husband likes it a lot. I only have a few samples that they gave me when I went bra/panty shopping a while back, and I think I'll use the remainder of one and throw the rest out. It's just too overpowering. It makes me nauseated. It would be lovely for a younger crowd (14-18ish).

dame piglet
dame piglet

This didn't really smell like Bombshell to me (I bought a coffret of a bunch of VS fragrance minis). I don't know why, but this fragrance smell very "watery" on me from the beginning to the middle.

I wasn't especially fond of the watery aspect, but the drydown redeemed the fragrance for me. The drydown was quite lovely and cozy. It's a like, not a love and as typical of VS fragrances, it didn't last all that long. I'm good with it because I'm enjoying sampling them all and it wasn't a big investment.

Happy sniffing!

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is a nice berry scent if you like dark, sweet fruit. It last a long time! But I don't get much of the florals in this, the fruit dominates. Definitely have to like sweet fruit! If you do like fruit scents this one has a lot of versatility -- good for all seasons.

evibec
evibec

I bought this perfume back in July and I totally love it. I am very picky withfragrances but this one is great for me. It is similar to Bombshell and I almost bought Bombshell but preferred Love is Heavenly instead

Tovah
Tovah

I have a nose like a bloodhound, but, if blindfolded, I would barely be able to distinguish Love Is Heavenly from the new Body by Victoria. It's as though they take the same ingredients, toss them around, and put them into different bottles. I guess these fragrances are marketed more as accessories to their namesake lingerie lines, and they aren't really intended to last as part of fragrance wardrobes for fragrances' sake. The thing is, I LIKE all these scents - they are fun, happy, inoffensive, and inexpensive. Personally, I want my scents to smell different enough that I can recognize them.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

Oh, this scent is oh-so-Heavenly.

And I'm not just saying that because of the name.

Truly this scent is divine. It may not be right for you, but if it is, then you have found a great perfume.

Femininity in every way. With a masculine twist.

Of course, like any other Victoria Secret new BIG fragrance launch - the first impression of this scent is STUNNING.

Fresh. Gorgeous. Delightful. Dreamy. Desirable.
All-in-one.

I believe it begins fruity....but the warmth in the back of this fragrance keeps it tasteful.

The masculine twist on this perfume is the musk, that adds a hint of manly cologne underneath this loud, girly fragrance.

Other than the scent, the bottle is beautiful.
The shape and feel of this charming design is curvy and sensual but still classic and strikingly gorgeous.

The pink shade definitely fits its personality.
If you are not a girly, bright, bubbly, optimistic kind of person - then maybe you should go for a darker, sexier VS fragrance.

I also view it more as a daytime scent. Its so bright and fresh, its perfect for a gorgeous sunny day. It also has great lasting power, a little can go a long way.

Good luck!

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

Agreed with previous reviewer 100%. Victoria's Secret needs to start experimenting with more materials in their scents and taking more risks. Whatever happened to scents like "Rapture" and "Very Sexy" (original)..I know you can still buy them but they need to be more creative with their compositions- As so many reviewers have said before, they just keep on turning out one fruity floral flanker after another that all smell the same! The only difference is the packaging.

hollyms
hollyms

The opening is a really overwhelming fruit, and at first I didn't like it. But it quickly dries down into a clone of Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love. I went home and sprayed FL on my other arm and I couldn't tell the difference at all! They are identical... might as well by FL since it's stronger and cheaper ;) I do not detect any kind of masculinity.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

i love how this has a masculine smell to it. reminds me of chi hair serum. i must buy- different from everything i have. and plus v.s fragrances are affordable.

paojaime
paojaime

I loved the smell of this when I tried it on, the lasting power was incredible... However, my boyfriend told me I smelled like cologne. I don't know if anyone else has gotten a similar reaction, but at least with my chemistry it smells like man... smells divine, but oddly masculine

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Love is Heavenly is very similar to bombshell. It has a very sweet opening of blackberry and kiwi with soft mandarin flower and fresh water lily. The dry down is exactly like bombshell, peony and sandalwood. This fragrance certainly doesn’t have the lasting power or projection to qualify as an eau de parfum, it should be called an eau de toilette. It’s a fruity, sweet, fresh scent that works great for the summer!

aqua76239
aqua76239

I am so dissapointed with VS lately. They keep producing scents that are beyond mediocre and that smell exactly like the ones they already have. This one smells, as othes noted, very simular to Bombshell. I agree with another reviewer who said" this is Bombshell repackaged". I wouldn't even bother with this-same old, same old

Princess
Princess

Very berry like in the beginning, but after a while it smells lovely and soft powdersmell. I love perfumes who has a powder undertone. It kind of smells like Heavenly kiss after a while.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Very basic scent...I smell the mandarin and the musk...I would recommend this scent for the workplace or something casual.

Needless to say, I wouldn't buy this for myself but maybe for my mom?

EDIT 6/27/2012: This smells kind of like bombshell but not completely like it. I would say that this scent is bombshell's sister :) Except bombshell smells better.

leeyah87
leeyah87

Sampled this in VS and it smells just like Bombshell, as others have noted.

aerisley
aerisley

I know this was similar, but it took me a bit to pick up on why... It's basically Bombshell repackaged.

secretcrush
secretcrush

As stated in another review it does smell similar to Bombshell but I think this is much softer and less tart which adds 2 its sweetness... Nice enough but nothing fresh or new, get it together VS!!!

tan0h0lic
tan0h0lic

a nice, floral yet slightly fruity scent... non offensive, the bottle really presents how the scent smells imo.. younger, free, loving..this is delicious without being cloying or heavy.

nixons1989
nixons1989

This scent opens with the strong citrusy note of the Mandarin Blossom, and then dries down to a soft floral with an almost powdery finish. It is beautiful but I disagree with it smelling anything like Bombshell, which I would say does not have this element in its dry down, which composes the majority of one's time wearing a scent. On other's I noticed the sweetness of the Mandarin Blossom lingering longer than it did on myself and was initially disappointed, but I received many compliments on the very floral combination it settled down to on my skin

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This was my favorite scent when I was in the store. I would have bought it in a heartbeat if they had it in one of those small 12$ EDT bottles. (It's the perfect size!) Too bad the small size was 40$. I didn't want to spend that much on a VS perfume. I really liked how fresh and fruity it was. Granted, there were a lot of scents going on in that store at once, but I didn't smell anything that lived up to Love is Heavenly. Maybe when they come out with a smaller size I will buy it!

Kristine1005
Kristine1005

Smells really nice at first, and then dies down to a yukky powder smell. :(

Amberrose
Amberrose

Such a nice fresh scent! Perfect for spring.

Whit
Whit

Nice for summer but smells almost exactly like Bombshell. Not necessarily a bad thing, but nothing new or original. I hope the new Fantasy line, Radiance with Diamond Dust, is new and refreshing. So, Love is Heavenly won't be a purchase for me as I already have Bombshell. Bummer. :(

Love is Heavenly by Victoria`s Secret 3.97 out of 5 based on 112 ratings and 42 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Love is Heavenly fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Love is Heavenly, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love is Heavenly by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love is Heavenly by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.