Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Love to Dream Victoria`s Secret for women

Love to Dream Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Victoria's Secret launches limited edition collection of three fragrant body mists for Valentine's Say 2012: Love to Dream, Love to Kiss and Love to Flirt. Love to Dream is a scent of freesia and vanilla. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist with an accompanying collection.

Vanille Freesia

Love to Dream Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I smell no vanilla in it at all. Just some powdery smell. I dont like it. I am gonna sell it or if anyone wants to swap it, let me know.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

چرا نمیتوان همچون دوش با این مرطوب کننده را داشت برای شخصی و خصوصی

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Really heavy vanilla scent with freesia mixed in. I didn't like this combo at all so I ended up selling it.

Freesia, sweet vanilla, and something else - berries maybe? There's a bit of a dark fruity vibe to this as well. There is something to be said for these simple scents.

perilandia
perilandia

This fragrance reminds me of Britney Spears Fantasy
I really like it!!

dovey
dovey

Sounds yummy sweet hope it arrives in my country soon before the weather starts to get hot

Love to Dream by Victoria`s Secret 3.62 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Love to Dream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Love to Dream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love to Dream by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love to Dream by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret Sheer Love Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Bath and Body Works Charmed Life Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Bath and Body Works Country Chic Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Victoria`s Secret Vanilla Lace Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shakira S by Shakira Eau Florale Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea