Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

coconut
tropical
milky
Luscious Kisses Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Luscious Kisses Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Luscious Kisses is a seductive blend of Valencia orange, coconut and tonka notes. Available as EDT and accompanying collection for body care. Luscious Kisses was launched during the 2000's.

Tonka Bean Orange Coconut

Luscious Kisses Fragrance Reviews

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Amazing !! Great for the summer!! I also smell a tangy peach but it's not in here. I owe the body mist and this smells like coconut cookies!

Jcnna
Jcnna

This one reminds me of something, I just don't know what... :D But I like it! :)

I get more orange than the coconut but I don't mind. on me it's citrusy and tart with a hint of that coconut that makes it a bit sweet. very nice casual scent. lasts a couple of hours before I spritz again. silage is good.

vanillazombie
vanillazombie

This perfume was given to me as a gift but I think the smell of coconut and orange doesn't suit me.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I just saw a body mist with this name, but it has notes of coconut and pasionflower in it instead. Is it a new fragrance or have they just chanched the notes?
If you know please answer :)

meli1893
meli1893

odd ... it smelled really bad didnt like the coconut mix with something weird (I think its orange). doesnt last long . Since i got this as a gift i dont feel guilty for buying it .

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

My Mom and I absolutely adore this scent! My Mom is usually really sensitive about fragrance. I normally can't put on anything around her unless I want to give her a headache, but she loves Luscious Kisses.

I hope they bring this back. I know it is available during the semi-annual sale, but I want the body butter not the watered down bottle lotion. :-(

The top notes for me are the orange followed by the coconut. The eau de toilette spray lasts longer than the mist, but the body cream gives me the most longevity.

Allyfally
Allyfally

Odd, I always assumed that the main note in this was peach. Thats pretty much all I smell when I put it on. I love peaches though, so thats a good thing.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I like this scent, but I would wear it in the fall because it's kinda heavy for the summer IMO.

EDIT 5/24/2012: This is starting to smell synthetic (sp?) and fake now. I still like this scent but there's this plastic-y scent in this that annoys me.

92heartbeat
92heartbeat

it smells like hula girl (dessert treats by jessica simpson) and i love it :)

aqua76239
aqua76239

This one is from VS Garden Collection-it has notes of Valencia Orange, Coconut and Tonka Bean. As for smell-it smells with coconut pudding that has been topped with candied orange. I love anything coconut so i fell in love with it as soon as i smelled it. However, this is very sweet, almost too sweet for me to wear(and this is coming from someone who likes sweet scents). I actually have a body spray(normally i get edt but they were out) and it last fairly long time.
My one beef with it is this-i also got body butter and it smells like rubber gloves mixed with coconut, just awful. I have noticed that their body butters do not always smell the same which is dissapointment for me. I def wouldn't repurchase body butter, may get the fragrance if ever run out(highly unlikely since i have so many)

skki
skki

I think it's sooo weird!!! I don't think orange and coconut work well ... At the first moment I was amazed by the top notes it kinda smells like ice cream when you first smell , then it turns into burn plastic so sad !!! I have the entire collection for this ( lotion, body butter, splash, eau de toilette) and I barely use them I'll probably give it away =T

Nadirani
Nadirani

I wanted to love this scent because of its beautiful packaging colour, but every time I sprayed this on, the first thing I always smelled was this awful, sticky, rancid, humid note. I'm not sure what this awful note is...I love coconut, but obviously it doesn't mesh well with the orange. Once the scent dries down, it's much nicer, though it's a bit generic...it smells exactly like one of those coconut scented pouches you hang in your car as an air freshener! That, coupled with the incredibly bad opening note, made this a no-go for me. :(

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

If the yummy orange sherbert and vanilla ice cream combo wasn't hindered by so much coconut, it'd be wonderful!

Well, since it's dominated by tropical coconut, I'd categorize this as a summer gourmand.

Maybe something you'd spritz before going to the beach or pool... but since it's one step away from smelling like a Hawaiin Tropic tanning lotion, I wouldn't wear it anywhere else. Bummer! It just didn't work on me.

Besides that, I found it way too sweet...

MsRachael
MsRachael

Quite pretty, but very superficial. I apply it sparingly, to avoid being crushed by the sweetness. Not bad for a casual summer day.

iloveelifeee
iloveelifeee

The orange smells okay on it... but once it comes to the rest... yuck! It smells like plastic and must.

vtothek
vtothek

Smells just like a creamsicle! Is it sophistocated? No; but it's Victoria's Secret so you get what you pay for. It's not bad for a throw away summer scent, and just as good as a triple priced Escada. On me the coconut never gets too cloying, but it's best to try before you buy obviously.

rainydays
rainydays

If only this lived up to the description. The body wash is great, but when I tried the fragrance, I got a brief whiff of orange and then... bad coconut. Coconut that smells heavy and musty. I wanted more zesty Valencia orange on a bed of creamy coconut. Didn't happen.

purrz11
purrz11

This reminds me of the dc'd Secret Crush but with coconut added. I've been looking for a coconut scent for summer. The orange adds a burst of sunshine. It's a really pretty scent.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

this does not mesh well on my skin....love the fresh orange top note...then fades to a sour stale funk of coconut....horrid! love the orange...just leave out coconut and add..tangerine and banana.w/vanilla or something!

angggx3
angggx3

I don't know why everyone is giving this such bad reviews. I like it. It smells exactly like a pink freeze pop

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a very summery fragrance, tropical and warm, but you have to like coconut to wear this as it is by far the most dominant scent in this perfume. Pretty and lasted a while.

britfly
britfly

This is decent on my skin. It smells like tanning lotion and a tropical drink mixed together.

sinful2150
sinful2150

i should of listened to you *la_beba*
but, i went away & decided to order it and, OMG, its does smell yucky

>_<

pretty please do not buy this!

la_beba
la_beba

yucks..smell like odd combination of orange & coconut..doesn't go on well for both note..not perfectly combine together..not for me..:(

Luscious Kisses by Victoria`s Secret 3.23 out of 5 based on 83 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Luscious Kisses fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Luscious Kisses, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luscious Kisses by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luscious Kisses by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.