Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Mango Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women

Mango Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tropical
Mango Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Mango Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Mango Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Mango Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Mango Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Mango Temptation by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features hibiscus, chamomile, aloe vera and mango.

Hibiscus Chamomile Aloe Vera Mango

Mango Temptation Fragrance Reviews

vattenmelon

my second review of this:i smelled this in a store and before i sprayed this on myself i had tried a lotion with mango and papaya that smells like heaven! and when i sprayed mango temptation it must have got mixed with this lotion...because when i got home and ordered 2 of them....it smelled nothing like when i smelled in the store! so overall it smells like mango,and very warm, but it somehow reminds me of clean laundry wich i hate. i just want mango!

kattleia
kattleia

smells nice! ..though not my favorite as the combination of notes resembles most of VS body mists. i just love spraying this on bed sheets coz i find it so sweet for everyday use.

but recently, i gave it a try on one busy day at the office, and i got complimented on this 6 TIMES on that same day! i can't believe that even our senior bosses would appreciate it, esp. the male ones! they say it simply smells so girly and youthful. makes them feel delighted so am i too :)

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Before i even smelled it i was for a long time afraid that it would smell to sweet, but now after smelling it, it smells perfect :) Just enough sweet and perfect for the warmer weather :)

vattenmelon

im in LOVE!!:D ive seen this so many times and was afraid that it would be sour...but today i smelled it in a store where i finally found lots of victoria secret bottles! and i was completly IN LOVE with Mango temptation. it smells so sweet.. so tropical so fresh so fruity. not to heavy,and not too light its so perfect!! i have to buy this!

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

This smells soooo good! Like a tropical cocktail, and very sweet like many of the VS Body Mists. But I love it. If you want it to last longer I can recommend to buy the Mango Temptation Body Lotion. :)

natz
natz

Definitely a mango candy scent but later starts to smell like I put syrup on and it doesn't smell as good anymore. As long as I don't spray it all over my body then the scent won't be as sickening. This is a fun fruity scent for going out day and night. I am personally not a girl who loves strong feminine floral scents so as long as its sweet or fruity scented, I will wear it whenever I want. I usually spray a bit on my clothes for it to last longer throughout the day without needing to reapply.

tiger1962
tiger1962

I love this one. I spray this one for a quick pick me up and I'm almost finished with the bottle. I love this one more than the other sprays and it's very fruity and pleasant.

Jenny Zhu
Jenny Zhu

This smells a little too fruity for me. I'm not a really big fan of fruity fragrances. And it doesn't last long at all. :/

carmillajeddah
carmillajeddah

So fruity! Tropical and fresh, hibiscus is well done here. The downside: it lasts so little...But I like it anyway.

lovaandersson
lovaandersson

This mist smells soooo good. Really smells like mango.
It smells fresh, så it's like i get a boost when i wear it haha.
It doesn't stay very long but if you have it with you in your handbag or something like that, this can be fixed ;)

rosembloom
rosembloom

A very fresh and zesty tropical escape, uncomplicated and delightful to the senses . Fruit lovers: this is indeed a Precious! I have been gifted the body spay while sick and though I was in a bleak space, this scent took me away to the Bahamas. It is not a meaty or heady mango but a bright and fizzy one. Thumbs up for a lovely scent that wears easily , lasts long and gets many compliments. It reminds me of NYC (but sweeter and fruitier) and Be Seduced. A love!

mariajoseacosta
mariajoseacosta

¡Es deliciosooo! ♥
Es tan frutal. Es una combinación exótica de mango, melón y sandía. Es mi Body Mist favorita. La amaré por siempre.

Gracielasan
Gracielasan

its a very simple scent, i love mango and when i smelled it i just had to have it. i like to spray a little of ed hardy perfume with a lot of mango temptation and it still smells so soft. Many people compliment me on it. limited lasting power but no too bad, about 3 hours

angelica_hellyna
angelica_hellyna

Another VS that I love!!! Other than Coconut Passion and Strawberry Champagne, this is a must have for my every day wear. I am living in tropical country so it is suitable to be sweet all day long. Sooo yummy! Feel like eating myself after I spritz it!

A singular mango note. Great for summer, for a light spritz of scent when its hot and you don't want anything overpowering. This is simple and sweet but not as sweet as I'd thought it would be. I think this would be a good one for layering, just because its so simple.

damewolf13
damewolf13

Pure, sweet, tart, summer mango!
I don't know about this aloe vera, hibiscus, chammomile stuff, cuz all I get is yummy ripe juicy mango, and lots of it!
Perfect for summer, and lots of skin spritzed with this bright summer scent.

colorblindlove

If you like this scent, make sure you buy it soon because this scent (as well as strawberries & champagne, pear glace and be seduced) will be discontinued and at the semi annual sale (JUNE 12). I work at VS so I just wanted to tell everyone now :)

UPDATE: This will NOT be discontinued!

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

I love this so much :) its pure mango, so sweet and have gotten many compliments for this :) downside: lasts too little ... wish it lasted longer. but I still love it and Ill layer it with my body butter :)

evy.gc
evy.gc

Loud mango! ... thats all! You need to know that it isnt very sweet, is more on the bitter-sweet side, dont gent me wrong, its totally delicious! I love it. Fresh and clean for spring or summer! Wear it with the body lotion so it will last longer. (4-5 hours)

Gabriela
Gabriela

Mango Temptation is a ripe, bright Mango juice...
It is pretty linear, but in a good way. I honestly have no idea how hibiscus smells, so maybe it is there. But the Mango note is prevalent and is not synthetic at all. As I said it smells ripe and juicy, just like when you slice a mango...

Lately, I´ve been a lot into the magical meanings of scent notes thanks to an online artisanal perfumerie, and I found out that Mango increases male libido. And the Mango note in this one is deliciously sultry, ripe, yet sprightly and bright...so I guess it is a Mango Temptation after all..

Many VS fragrances tend to smell kind of synthetic, plasticky or just plain fake, but this one is spot on. Longevity is not great, but if you layer the body lotion with the fragrance spray, you'll get better results. If the EDT version of this ever comes out, I would definitely buy it.

colorblindlove

This scent is so sour for me and I hate it. A lot of people like this scent and I understand why but on me, the scent turns really sour and nasty on me :( It's also disgusting to me when sprayed in the air. Unfornately, my coworker loves this stuff and sprays it everyday :(

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I have no eloquent, or amusing review for this. Just a simple statement of what it smells like:

Juicy mangoes with a pound of sugar. Or, if Kool-Aid made a mango flavor, it would be an exact dupe for this. No flowers, no musk, no illuminating others (despite what the notes say), just mangoes and sugar.

I like it, better yet, I more than like it. There's something about it that a *tad* bit too sweet and juvenile about it, but that same "it" is what keeps me wearing it. It makes me feel youthful, fun, carefree, and just a young lady on the go who doesn't take her fragrance too seriously.

Sillage: 5/10. Wears loudly the first 5 minutes, then dries down to half of the sillage
Lasting Power: 2/10. Lasts literally about 1 hour. On clothes, you'll get a solid 6 hours however.

The EDTs for the new Garden Fantasies from VS is supposed to launch Spring of 2012, so I am hoping I'll get better lasting power from layering the EDT, the splash, and the body cream.

skki
skki

This smells just like the discountinued Escada Rock in Rio , wich is great =) I do agree the staying power is poor compared to edt or edp , when I layer with the lotion the scent remains for 3-4 hours , so if you want a Rock in Rio dupe try this with the body products ( 5 for 30 on the website) it will be cheaper than the original Escada on ebay

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

Ok wow I have the fragrance mist. I really should have got the lotion too because it has poor staying power. I bought it last year because it was a limited edition and it looks like they added it to their permanent line. (Repackaged of course) It smells so much like mango and I love it. Normally I don't like fruity florals but this one is fun. Sweet like fruit but not sickly sweet. When I smell this I think of Hawaii. Again staying power is almost non-existant by itself. (Please keep in mind I am reviewing the body spray. At this time they don't have an EDT) I would layer with lotion for lasting power.

Mango Temptation by Victoria`s Secret 3.90 out of 5 based on 167 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Mango Temptation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Mango Temptation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mango Temptation by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mango Temptation by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.