Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Merry Merry Pink Victoria`s Secret for women

Merry Merry Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Merry Merry Pink is a limited edition for the 2011 holiday season. The fragrance is a mixture of winter berries and magnolia. Available as EDT.

Winterberry Magnolia

Merry Merry Pink Fragrance Reviews

geelightning
geelightning

I have a love-hate relationship with this one. I'm one of those suckers who actually bought this for the christmas season.

When I first smelled it, I loved it. Like, I already thought of buying a new bottle kinda love. But somehow, wearing this several times a week can be sickening. I think it's the winterberry because Victoria's Secret Heavenly Stardust has the same effect on me. I do like this one more than that, though.

I agree with Violet below that you get cola + lime as well. I guess that's what balances the winterberry for me in those days that I like this scent.

I don't think this is just a holiday scent. I'm sure this can pass for a year-round smell. I do get why it's marketed as a christmas edition scent, as it has a festive quality to it.

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

I love this perfume, so pity it's just limited addition... :( To me it smells like cola + lime + wood. :) Very beautiful, fresh, young, special and magnetic perfume as for me... I always use it with same body lotion. Now I am waiting for summer VS sales to buy 1 or even 2 bottles or Merry Merry Pink.

chix
chix

Oddly enough, to me this smells like the zest of lime with a touch of soapiness. Clean & innofensive. Wears more like a bodyspray than an EDT. Gone in an hour.

fobia
fobia

This scent smells "green" and winter-y to me. I guess it's the winterberry :) The magnolia is soft but nice. It smells kind of like a sweet evergreen tree to me. It definitely reminds me of the holidays. I really liked all three VS holiday scents..

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells kind of like vanilla bean noel from bath and body works. It's really sweet and vanilla-y so if you don't like that combination then I wouldn't recommend this.

lindsayrogerson
lindsayrogerson

I thought this fragrance was nice. It was fruity and light... and smelled like melons to me. Doesn't last that long at all though!

hollyms
hollyms

I didn't like this one at all; it smelled like a weird minty combination that I couldn't quite put my finger on. I don't want to smell like mint. :

Merry Merry Pink by Victoria`s Secret 3.89 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Merry Merry Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Merry Merry Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Merry Merry Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Merry Merry Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Paris Hilton Can Can Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Avril Lavigne Wild Rose Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Victoria`s Secret Strawberries and Champagne Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Shine Bath and Body Works Paris Amour