Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Merry Merry Pink Victoria`s Secret for women

Merry Merry Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Merry Merry Pink is a limited edition for the 2011 holiday season. The fragrance is a mixture of winter berries and magnolia. Available as EDT.

Winterberry Magnolia

Merry Merry Pink Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Sweet,flirty and girly scent. The winterberry makes it sweet and the magnolia catches the winterberry and saves it from beeing too sweet.
Too sad it was limited edition and only as edt and body mist. Would be great if it was stronger, then one would not need so much of this. Well well,glad i tried it and owned it anyway.

geelightning
geelightning

I have a love-hate relationship with this one. I'm one of those suckers who actually bought this for the christmas season.

When I first smelled it, I loved it. Like, I already thought of buying a new bottle kinda love. But somehow, wearing this several times a week can be sickening. I think it's the winterberry because Victoria's Secret Heavenly Stardust has the same effect on me. I do like this one more than that, though.

I agree with Violet below that you get cola + lime as well. I guess that's what balances the winterberry for me in those days that I like this scent.

I don't think this is just a holiday scent. I'm sure this can pass for a year-round smell. I do get why it's marketed as a christmas edition scent, as it has a festive quality to it.

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

I love this perfume, so pity it's just limited addition... :( To me it smells like cola + lime + wood. :) Very beautiful, fresh, young, special and magnetic perfume as for me... I always use it with same body lotion. Now I am waiting for summer VS sales to buy 1 or even 2 bottles or Merry Merry Pink.

chix
chix

Oddly enough, to me this smells like the zest of lime with a touch of soapiness. Clean & innofensive. Wears more like a bodyspray than an EDT. Gone in an hour.

fobia
fobia

This scent smells "green" and winter-y to me. I guess it's the winterberry :) The magnolia is soft but nice. It smells kind of like a sweet evergreen tree to me. It definitely reminds me of the holidays. I really liked all three VS holiday scents..

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells kind of like vanilla bean noel from bath and body works. It's really sweet and vanilla-y so if you don't like that combination then I wouldn't recommend this.

lindsayrogerson
lindsayrogerson

I thought this fragrance was nice. It was fruity and light... and smelled like melons to me. Doesn't last that long at all though!

hollyms
hollyms

I didn't like this one at all; it smelled like a weird minty combination that I couldn't quite put my finger on. I don't want to smell like mint. :

Merry Merry Pink by Victoria`s Secret 3.89 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Merry Merry Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Merry Merry Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Merry Merry Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Merry Merry Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Paris Hilton Can Can Avril Lavigne Wild Rose Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Victoria`s Secret Strawberries and Champagne Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Shine