Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Mood Yearn Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tuberose
coconut

Mood Yearn by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral fragrance for women. Mood Yearn was launched in 2007. The fragrance features tuberose, gardenia, coconut and musk.

Tuberose Gardenia Coconut Musk

Mood Yearn Fragrance Reviews

GeorgiaMoxie
GeorgiaMoxie

I totally agree with Cherub about Mood Yearn- I love it!

Cherub573
Cherub573

LOVELY... floral and beautiful, but not in a stuffy way. Slightly sweet, overall I find it enchanting and feminine. The tuberose is very present, but is reigned in to be taunting, more than in your face. The only fault I found with it was that it lasted a mere 20 minutes. I am not a huge fan of their other fragrances...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Mood Yearn fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Mood Yearn, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mood Yearn by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mood Yearn by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Divine Victoria`s Secret So In Love Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tom Ford Santal Blush Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian Victoria`s Secret Sweet Craving Versace Crystal Noir Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Love Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2007) Jennifer Lopez Glow after Dark Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Victoria`s Secret Succulent Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Victoria`s Secret Back to Pink Bath and Body Works Riceflower & Shea Britney Spears Believe Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow