Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

More PINK Please Victoria`s Secret for women

More PINK Please Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

More PINK Please by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are pink lotus, mandarin orange and orchid; middle notes are apricot, pear and rose; base notes are amber, marshmallow and musk.

Pink Lotus Mandarin Orange Orchid

Apricot Pear Rose

Amber Marshmallow Musk

More PINK Please Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

So lovely smell :) But after putting it on today, i feel that it smells like Meow by Katy Perry. Ok this one came first. Love both perfumes!!! If you liked/loved this one try Meow :)

pitbullmom77
pitbullmom77

LOVE this scent! I usually go for fruity scents but there was something exotic and wild about this that captivated me and drew me in. It reminds me of hot summer nights outside in the dark under the moon with my the love of my life! <3 this is the only scent i have ever used all of!

babydoll77
babydoll77

This is a very simple powdery sweet perfume! It's not signature material BUT it is great daytime scent for summer that is subtle without being cheap.

cbhate2luv
cbhate2luv

sweet yummy gourmand love the marshmallow young at heart plus good lasting power sad discontuned one of my favorites

Solvita
Solvita

very sweet,gourmand perfume.And light also,wearable.All fans of gourmand perfumes must like this perfume.

guest_melissab
guest_melissab

a very sweet scent. i fell in love with it. i actually have worked for a VS beauty store for 2 years. be weary when you buy any of the pink body sprays becuase the spray top will break very easy

Malibu
Malibu

Not much to say on the summer 08 limited edition MORE PINK PLEASE: it started of OK - a pleasent fruity/floral. Nice, but not unique. However, once the sweet notes developed and mixed with the florals, the fragrance became sickly on me. I ended up with a migraine.

I think the name is daft. The bottle is cute though, and it came in a little blue sack, rather then a box. A lovely idea.

guest_sad!!!
guest_sad!!!

discontuned?!!!! i didnt know!!! i cant believe it is my favorite perfume!

justine_gayle
justine_gayle

First note I smelled on this is the marshmallow one. YUMMY! Too sweet and too girly. But I still love it! Never smelled anything this sweet! ;) Makes me wanna eat myself.

guest_jen
guest_jen

BRING IT BACK

guest_manna
guest_manna

i love this perfume. its to bad its discontuned. i will buy as many bottles as i can!!

More PINK Please by Victoria`s Secret 4.53 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret More PINK Please fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret More PINK Please, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify More PINK Please by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of More PINK Please by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Avril Lavigne Black Star Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Britney Spears Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Heavenly Kiss Britney Spears In Control Curious Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret Supermodel Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La Victoria`s Secret Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine Hilary Duff With Love Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Vera Wang Princess Flirt! Glamourazzi Bath and Body Works Exotic Coconut Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Mariah Carey M