Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Oh What Fun is Pink Victoria`s Secret for women

Oh What Fun is Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Oh What Fun Pink is a limited edition for the 2011 holiday season. The fragrance is a mixture of frozen peony and amber. Available as EDT.

Amber Peony

Oh What Fun is Pink Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells really lovely. Somehow i think it is best in wintertime, like now, since it was released in the winder hollidays. Have tried it in other seasons, but it doesnt really smell as good as it does now in winter and the snow is here. I dont think it is similar to Room 504, wich i also have. That one smells more like Christina Aguilera Secret Poition.

chiccroc
chiccroc

Love....love...love how this smell on me, soft and fun at the same time. Flirty. HATE the staying power.

fobia
fobia

This smells pretty good... the amber in it makes it a bit warmer than the two other VS holiday scents. Though Give A Little Pink is my favorite of the three, I like this one a lot!

Smells powdery and ambery. I don't detect much peony. This is another fairly simple scent from VS that smells great. It's soft, cozy, and feminine.

nena18sept
nena18sept

i got me this one last week, i really liked it, it's very playfull and a little bit sexy, sweet and fresh at the same time. the lasting power is not that good; two hrs at the max.
but i still wear it almost everyday

Whit
Whit

This kinda reminds me of another VS scent, Room 504. Still, I bought it because I thought it smelled sexy and festive. It's another on of those "fun-to-wear" perfumes. BTW, the body lotion is super moisturizing-great for winter time. The rest of the Limited Edition Pink smells just as good as this one, but if you want a little sexy, go for this one.

Oh What Fun is Pink by Victoria`s Secret 3.71 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Oh What Fun is Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Oh What Fun is Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oh What Fun is Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oh What Fun is Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Victoria`s Secret Incredible Jessica Simpson Fancy Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure Victoria`s Secret Give Me Love Victoria`s Secret Ravishing Love Britney Spears In Control Curious Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion