Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

cherry
almond
Passionate Kisses Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Passionate Kisses is a sweet, opulent blend of cherry, vanilla, cinnamon, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, coconut milk, rose, jasmine, violet, amber and musk. Passionate Kisses was launched during the 2000's.

Cinnamon Vanille Blackberry Raspberry Cherry Strawberry Coconut Rose Jasmine Violet Amber Musk

Tootsie Roll

Passionate Kisses Fragrance Reviews

redrapturelove
redrapturelove

I love the cinnamon cherry sweetness of passionate kisses. I wore it a lot during the early 2000s and enjoyed it. It reminds me of something the character Elle Woods would wear in Legally Blonde which was a popular film at the time this fragrance was available. I recently picked some up at VS semi-annual sale and am loving it again. What an amazing fragrance for all occasions!!!

glambert
glambert

I bought this in store a few days ago for 75% off, so it was a great deal! It's a shame they're discontinuing this one though. I'm not sure what it is about this scent I like so much... Maybe it's the cherry note? Whatever it is, every time I wear it I feel like I'm a bad girl who's about to get on the back of her leather coat wearing boyfriend's motorcycle. That might sound really lame, and might be the result of watching too much Sons of Anarchy and Dane Cook standup. But the point is, this is a great fruity scent with a sensual edge.

lunabombshell
lunabombshell

TOOTSIEROLL RASPBERRY LOLLIPOPS!!!

Okay, first thing first, I was strolling inside the mall while I sniffed this in a fragrant store. I was amazed by the scent and brought back so many memories when I was a child so I immediately asked the SA of what scent is lingering all over.

SA gladly showed me the bottle of VS Passionate Kisses. It's nothing but fruity, sour cherry mixed with creamy, comforting vanilla. Sometimes sparkling like a cherry soda but still, the vanilla is still there.

Great for colder days!

XO,

Luna ♥

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

As with most cherry scented perfumes, this somehow smells of cherry tobacco or maybe just straight up tobacco leave to me. It smells like a tobacco store we used to have in our local mall. It always smelled good when you walked past it. It's like the tobacco shop mixed with sugar sweet candy. After a while it bothers me to wear it, and I'm a sweet scent lover. My daughters friend was over and it had been hers and she asked to trade for some of my Victoria's Secret mists, which was fun. I think she had the same issue with this one, she said she'd tired of it. I think I'll try layering it under another scent, it might provide a lovely, fruity base.

deannadd1985@hotmail.com
deannadd1985@hotmail.com

I got this ensemble for a birthday gift around 2002 or 2003. I loved it! My birthday is in February, and the scent reminded me of Valentine's Day for some reason or the smell of Valentine candy! It smells like cherry & all of the berries you love (strawberries, blueberries, rasberries, etc.) and it smells like candy too! It has a very romantic tone to it also! Why doesn't Victoria's Secret bring this one back??? It was my favorite!!! First they cancel Rasberry, then they cancel Pretty in Pink, now they cancel this...and that's why I shop at Bath & Body Works now for bath & body fragrance. I only go to VS when I need some hypergloss cream eyeshadow for the holidays. :)

Kiera79
Kiera79

I don't know why I still own this. I have the last inch or so of a bottle that I think I've had for at least 10 years. It does bring back fond memories of my early 20's, but I have definitely out grown it. Very sweet, very cherry, very soda pop.

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

I think my mom used to have this one, I rememeber using it as a little girl and loving it :) It has been discontinued for a while though but a lot of customers at the VS I work for ask for it all the time. I think the only time you can get it is at the SAS.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This was brought out of retirement for a limited time at the last SAS and I bought a bottle of it. The first spray smells strongly of cherry car fresheners to me, but once it has had some time to settle I actually enjoy it... The chery is warmed by the vanilla, very straightforward. I have only worn it maybe once or twice since I bought it, and wouldn't repurchase if the opportunity were to arise, but it isn't bad either.

kay_dee
kay_dee

it's very cherry to me, straight up cherry and nothing else... not a fan :(
tried mixing it with other VS body mist

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I mixed this with pure seduction and it became magnificent! I love them together and separately!

jessica.rios
jessica.rios

passionate kisses! is perfect! for the fun and flirty girl! its sweet, but i love it, also refreshing!!
but everyone taste is different! THIS REMIND ME OF A VERY PASSIONATE MOMENTS BACK IN THE 2001 <3
I USED TO LOVE IT!! AND I STILL LOVE IT!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This fragrance is available at VS for the semi annual sale!

I actually bought this yesterday and I really don't like it that much. This smells like dr. pepper in a bottle and I don't want to smell like pop. This is defintely going to be returned for sure!

Yes, this is a cherry bomb. It's sweet but surprisingly, not overly sugary. It's more of a black cherry scent to me than a sweet cherry. I also get a noticeable note of cinnamon at first. After the cinnamon fades, the cherry remains and there is a faint backdrop of barely noticeable florals. Overall, this is all about the cherry.

aqua76239
aqua76239

VS seem to have rereleased it again and I was curious to sample it. I didn't know about other notes but right away cherries will hit you in the nose. This is a cherry bomb-not fresh cherries mind you, but cherry candies. After the initial blast of cherries dies down you get sweet musky drydown. There are no florals or coconut notes that my nose could detect-its all about cherries. You know cherry pie filling? That's what I keep thinking about when I spray this on-I love it but if you don't like candied cherries, I suggest staying away;)

NG
NG

i got this one a a gift from my friend from USA but with another bottle, it's a pure cherry n raspberry lollipop

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

This fragrance is available again in VS stores.

nkapfer
nkapfer

This is my all time favorite. I love the sweet fresh cherry and floral scent. Even over the more expensive Stella perfume. I don't know why Victoria's quit selling it.

nasus s
nasus s

i will admit that when i wear this i smell like a juice box, mmmmm

EskimoKissez
EskimoKissez

Reminds me of the good tasting cherry medicine I took for a sore throat but with sophistication and elegance.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I bought the hand and body lotion in this scent since it was 75% off, AND, in the store a quick whiff from the tube gave me the impression I would like it. Well, I don't know how the body mist/splash compares to the lotion, but my first and lasting impression of this was that it smells like a commercial grade toilet bowl freshener. It's a connection I can't get out of my head. Ick. There is most definitely cherry sweetness here. Just did not work for me at all.

LoveLy
LoveLy

smells exactly like black cherry dr. pepper soda :) and i like it
dries down with a slight hint of powder and the scent will definitely have to grow on you as it is extremely heavy on the cherry scent

People people look at these notes!!!! Can anyone please rate this one for me?
Thanks!

Passionate Kisses by Victoria`s Secret 3.98 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Passionate Kisses fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Passionate Kisses, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passionate Kisses by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passionate Kisses by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.