Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Pink Victoria`s Secret for women

Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Pink by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Pink was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Annie Buzantian. Top notes are artemisia, juniper berries, mandarin orange, violet leaf and bergamot; middle notes are peony, freesia, neroli and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, musk, vanilla and vetiver.

Artemisia Juniper Berries Mandarin Orange Violet Leaf Bergamot

Peony Freesia Neroli Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla Vetiver

Pink
Legacy

Pink Fragrance Reviews

CozyCat

Well I had gone through a bottle of this stuff pretty quickly which is something strange for me as I rarely ever finish any perfume I own, and 75ml in a just a little over 4 months is a record for me...it was so easy to wear, even when I'm not in the mood for fragrances. Some days I get really sensitive to smells, especially when the weather gets so hot, I just start getting sick alot throughout these hellish desert summers...and this is the only scent I can stomach...seriously, even those fruity/tropical summer scents could make me feel nauseous. But this is such a pretty green-floral, watery, mild, and completely void of sugar, fruit or any sharp citrus note, no bitter tea, all of which are notes you tend to find in many other 'summer' scents that I tire off quickly. It's fresh-out-of-the-shower stuff but without any synthetic/chemical/clean-laundry vibe you tend to find in many clean scents. No soapy vibe or annoying muskiness (I usually love musk, but not when it's boiling hot outside) either. I got alot compliments on it too, people simply love this one, so refreshing. Sillage is soft to moderate and longevity is pretty good for a light scent (~7 hours). I have not been feeling very well lately and I am craving this one again. I don't know how the repackaged version smells like (according to reviews, it's the same), but it's not to hard to find this version where I'm at. Oh, and I agree that this is a softer Miracle (which I also love), with soothing green notes in place of Miracle's spices and litchi.

glambert
glambert

My mom gave me a half used travel sized bottle of Pink body spray because she got bored with it. However, this is quite a nice scent and I'm not sure why she does not like it anymore. This is a fresh and just stepped from the shower with hints of floral type of scent. It's a perfect scent to wear if you're spending a relaxing day at home, or if you have a job where you're working in close quarters with others and don't want a strong scent. This is a skin scent, so its silage is very soft. But it does have a moderate longevity, so it is worth your money.

beauty_girl

I just bought the Pure Perfume of this scent, and it is genuine luckily, but it is npt as strong as i had hoped. Does anyone has the same version and can compare?
Love the edp version!

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This is really pretty. I love it. One of the VS ones designed to attract a man's nose. ......I wear this with cruddy sweats and suits alike. It just smells feminine, clean and like flowers in the rain.......clean and refreshing. One of the perfumes that dont annoy my nose. I think it has the similar feel to scents like lancome miracle. Just softer......but better than miracle. Better than most perfumes even the super expensives.....I've got as many compliments on this as hypnotic poison. It just gives a different feeling. This Mau be marketed to young women but I am here to tell you that this scent is for women. I think college age to forever. It has a sophisticated natural vibration. Kinda gives me a similar feeling to ester lauder pleasures except pink is better than pleasures perfume too. It's hard to describe but it's just a great scent. I like it more in spring and summer but this one is truly year round. It doesn't have any sign of being too powdery or too strong or too sugary. It's just really beautiful. ...this one is so amazing. I love it! Lasts forever on my skin especially when paired with the amazing lotion and even comes in a rollerball for your purse. This actually smells less sharp and smooth to my nose since the reformulation. Older ladies who wear this one probably can compete with younger women. This is for the pretty womanly ladies out there.

lovelylady
lovelylady

Beautiful! This fragrance smells so floral and fresh. In my opinion it needs to be relaunched by Victorias Secret and put in a more stylized bottle. It appears to be marketed towards a younger teen high school crowd but when you smell the scent it feels like it should be marketed for women in their 20s to 30s. While the fragrance smells very youthful and fresh, something about it is very mature. If anyone did a blind buy just judging by the bottle you'd guess that it'd have some sort of generic plasticky bubblegum fruity smell to it. That's what I guessed but when you spritz it it smells like flowers. On top of that it smells better than a great deal of other VS perfumes (and that is saying a lot since VS has good perfumes).

CozyCat

This is a nice fragrance, clean, fresh, watery, abit green, abit floral, delicate. It's like the perfume equivalent of the 'no-make-up look' make up that's just supposed to make you look naturally fresh-faced and pretty. This is the one to reach for on days you're not in the mood to wear those statement making perfumes. It's perfect for the office, casual first dates, running errands, etc. It's effortless. Every girl needs a scent like this. I've been feeling really 'out of it' lately, depressed, not myself, and not in the mood for perfumes...'Pink' and 'Fancy Love' are the only scents I can tolerate at the moment.

Angelicax1
Angelicax1

I didn't much care for this one. It smelled like an obnoxious highschool girl that tries too hard to be in the "in" crowd. Sweet and floral, but in an immature and desperate way. Not a win for me.

Egyptian Goddess
Egyptian Goddess

they are coming out with a new bottle on vs.com now, i think the juice is the same

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I used to own and really like this perfume - it got a lot of wear when I was in college. I remember it being a very green floral, a little sharp if overdone, but overall lovely and feminine and clean. I thought it was a great day to day fragrance. I guess it must have been discontinued sometime along the line, though I couldn't tell you when. After I finished my first bottle I never felt the need to buy another.

It looks like the Pink perfume might be making a comeback, though. While browsing the website I found a perfume with the name Pink with these details:

"Flirtatious and bright, our original PINK fragrance has a fresh new look but doesn't forget its roots. An irresistible blend of mandarin, neroli flower and peony.
Fragrance Type: Fresh
Notes: Mandarin, neroli flower and peony"

By all rights this looks like the original fragrance, just in new packaging. @scout, I wonder if this is the fragrance you saw??

I will be curious to see if the new perfume smells similar to the original!

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

I received Pink along with the lotion as a bridesmaid in a friends wedding 5 years ago. I thought it was a cute gift since pink was one of the colors from the wedding. When I first sprayed it, I thought wow, this is strong and floral...I am kinda picky about florals and felt it was a little over done, but I usually give perfumes a few chances before I dismiss them and I grew to enjoy it. I see the notes above that it has freesia and peony and I have always loved those scents. I would be disappointed if they have changed it because I would love to buy it and reminese. Oh and it does smell like I feel the color pink would smell like lol...

Scout:
I think it is the size of the bottles thas is different and not the scent itself. I have this perfume both as 75ml and 7,5ml. And the 7,5ml is like as the picture, while the 75ml bottle is as you desribe it in your rewiew.

Scout
Scout

ok, confession time. I picked up a tester-type size of this to test one day while buying some undies in 2001. I wore it later that weekend and my boyfriend went absolutely bananas for it. I mean, crazy. I preferred Miracle as my signature but if we went out, I knew to put on PINK. A year went by and we split up, and I hadn't touched it again. I recently popped into VS to sniff around and found this. Did a test and it is not like it used to be. It's a bit more "powdery" now? And the peony smells cheap. Would be curious to know about reformulations and such. The bottle I had from 2001 was tall and slender and conical/pyramid in shape.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

Very cute and girly, fresh and a great balance of fruity and sweet. The perfect fragrance for teens, it's even light enough that preteens could pull it off. At the same time, it's not so young smelling that if you're older you can't pull it off - you totally can.
It makes me think of a cool summer day at the beach, playing volleyball with a big colorful beachball. A very fun fragrance!

Srueger

It's my favorite! Went to Victoria's Secret to buy a small bottle and they didn't have it! Is it not being manufactured any more?

tamartcm
tamartcm

It's unavailable.... does any body know why?

RGR
RGR

This was given to me as a gift a long time ago. It came in a beautiful, glittery, pink box along with the body lotion. I do not comprehend how this perfume is targeted for teens or college girls. But I know now VS was just coming out with their Pink line when they created this.

Pink is not a sweet, sugary or gourmand style fragrance. It doesn't strike me as a juvenile concoction either. It is actually fresh, clean and citrusy. The peony is a note you can pick out all through the dry down. It is feminine without heavy. It is feminine as in pretty and understated flowers. I can smell the vetiver and sandalwood in the dry down as well. A very casual and approachable fragrance. Light enough to wear during the day, the office or college classes. I can see how people would enjoy the crisp, clean quality of this scent.

I would advise trying on Pink first to see if it does well with your chemistry since it is slightly citrusy and there are people who are picky about this.
And I would recommend it if you are young and are tired of the fruity gourmand invasion of juvenile perfumes out there. This is the one for you if you feel like venturing into something different whilst remaining feminine and classy.

cassiopeia09
cassiopeia09

I used to hate this! The first time I smelled this, it smelled like lipstick and makeup bag. But I guess it grew on me cause now I love it. It's one of my signatures.

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

I love this scent! Its pretty floral, but it doesn't smell like "old-lady" floral, its more of a fresh, green floral. I dont know why, but to me it smells like outdoors and I just love it. Its also fresh and sweet and girly. I always get compliments on this, because its one of those fragrances that pleases everybody. This is perfect for spring and summer, but I wear it all year because it just smells so good.

alycat
alycat

I used to have this. It reminded me of Body by Victoria but less boring, and a good compromise with my now-husband. Body by Victoria is the only fragrance of mine he genuinely liked. Although it's a light fragrance, Pink is very distinctive and pungent. I don't know if my body chemistry changed or if I simply outgrew the fragrance, but I eventually got sick of it. I blame the juniper.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Despite the fragrance being marketed to mostly teens, it's a very sophisticated and mature scent to my nose. The juniper note is prominent to me and finding a women's scent this cheap with a good juniper note that still smells like a woman's scent is quite an accomplishment. The violet leaf is nice as well. The citrus keeps the florals light and fresh, it is a perfect pick-me-up scent. Very energizing but soft at the same time -- the citrus is never sharp.

russiankiss
russiankiss

I have this perfume because a friend of mine gave it to me when I saw it in her bedroom & complimented on how cute the bottle is. This is definitely not a scent I'd normally wear, but it doesn't smell terrible & it works for really hot days because it's light smelling & fresh. Like others have already said though, it shouldn't be named Pink, it should be named 'Green.'

This smells more green to me than pink. This is floral, wrapped up in green leaves. The violet leaf really is dominant on my skin, and the florals take a backseat. I don't find this sweet at all, and I only smell a faint citrus at the very beginning.

megancya
megancya

this is an extremely floral scent, so if you're not into that...this will NOT be for you. nonetheless, every time i wear this i get compliments. it's a scent that guys always seem to notice. i like this, but i don't love it. i prefer to wear this casually, to school or work. i do enjoy it, but it's not my all time fave. those around me seem to love and notice it more than i do!

QuiltFinger
QuiltFinger

Pink is a wonderful surprise. Me and florals don't always get along, but this one is unique. Although the juniper berries and artemisia aren't very noticeable, I believe they balance the freesia and sweet florals very, very well. If you don't like freesia, you may not like this one, but I happen to love the freesia notes. There's a slight soapy scent as another reviewer mentioned, but it's soapy is the best clean and freshly laundered way possible.

Overall, pink is light, fresh, refreshing, flirty and young. There's nothing serious about this fragrance, it's full of levity. Ideal for a young girl or anyone who is young at heart. It's inoffensive and delightfully sweet. The lasting power is surprisingly good. I'm not totally surposed that Vs could develop a nice commercial fragrance with wide appeal, after all they have plenty of funds and outstanding brand power.

Superb for daytime and warm-weather wear. Perfect for making one feel flirty and happy. ;)

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm not really a big fan of this scent but I feel like this can smell good on someone with the right chemistry. The top notes just kill it for me because they are so citrusy and strong. Plus the name doesn't match this scent since this smells like a green or yellow type of scent.

diannesque
diannesque

the first time i smelled it with my friend, i thought its a bit sweet and wont last that long. but then, she gave me a bottle and let me try it. it smells so good as the time passes. and i can certainly agree that this scent could last long! i enjoyed it. its very girly, citrusy and fresh!

I've allowed Victoria's Secret Pink to stay on my skin the entire day, despite wanting to wash it off when I first applied it this morning. I'll start by saying that this fragrance certainly lasts. Very few inexpensive fragrances have managed to achieve this, so that's a huge feat in itself.

The scent is not really my cup of tea, but putting personal preferences aside, Pink is very fun, crisp and girly. The best seasons in which to wear this fragrance would be during Spring and Summer. In the colder months this fragrance comes across as a little jarring and sharp.

On my skin, the opening was very strong and acidic. The citrus accords play a huge part in this fragrance's composition and aren't always pleasant, at least not to my nose. Thankfully, once settled, Pink shows a softer side with the introduction of soapy freesia, lily of the valley, peony and a green, tart-like neroli accord.

Although not particularly complex nor outstanding, Pink does grow on you over time. The drydown is actually more than pleasant. A powdery floral blend with a subtle hint of citrus and musk. It is at this stage that I understand how this fragrance could have inspired countless flankers after its release. Pink seems to be very well-received.

In terms of citric florals, Pink does have its good points. Its clean and feminine approach would certainly appeal to many women, and even young girls, searching for something inoffensive and easy to wear.

Admittedly I am not overly thrilled with Pink, but I am glad to have tried it. Victoria's Secret lingerie and products are not sold in Australia.

ninofranzjosef.alonso
ninofranzjosef.alonso

smell's like HEAVEN!! WOW.. THE LONGEVITY 8HRS... GREAT FRAGRANCE... MY COUSIN'S FRAGRANCE :)

nush imogen

This is the second time that i got this perfume, its still one of my favorite VS scents, its less sweet than most my perfumes (im a lot into vanilla and chocolate! lol) but its still sweet, fruity and fresh. The first time i got it was fall and i couldnt wait to wear it in the spring and summer, now i finally can! What a lovely girlie scent :)

ellachamp
ellachamp

this is my favorite VS perfume. i wear this one when i want to feel girly and flirty. not overwhelming at all. citrusy, fresh and a little sweet. i think every woman should have this in her collection. i like wearing Pink during daytime. i wish it lasts a little longer though.

reusch210
reusch210

I really like this. It is a floral fresh yet creamy scent. something about it evokes the feeling you get when you moisturize freshly shaven legs. it reminds me of the pump moisturizers you can get at the drugstore. To me it is a very lovely peony - lily of the valley - freesia musk. This is perfect for spring casual dresses. Romantic yet active. Very bright and happy. It is a little sporty too and would be good after working out. Could be good with pink Nike gear for example. Really nice for sunny active days.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I remember smelling this in the store and told the girl it smelt like a xmas tree, she gave me a really bad look lol. I asked if it had juniper berries in it and she said yes, that was why. My nose only picked up the juniper. I didn't like it then but now I wish I could give it another try.

Edit: tried this again today and it did remind me of xmas, but the last stage of it smelt kinda like Womanity to me, like a salty fish smell, it was gross.

gabrielleb17
gabrielleb17

I wore this all the time in high school...never thought twice about swapping it out for any other scent at the time. My best guy friend said it smelled like "something an older woman would wear, but not in a bad way" (by that he meant older than HS, but not something your grandma would wear) and my best gf said it smelled too sour on HER. I started to second guess myself thinking maybe it wasn't the most lovable fragrance for everyone and played around with others for the past few years. Then last night I was going through my VS treasure box gift set with the 8 mini bottles and thought for old times sake I would spritz some on before work.
1. Smells green, CLEAN, and fresh on me.
2. My husband complimented it immediately
3. Not too sharp, not too citrus
4. Great lasting power.
5. I realized I probably was slightly ahead of my time wearing this in high school...but its perfect now.

This perfume truly is all about the body chemistry. Either it works for you or it doesn't. I'll be re-upping with a full sized bottle ASAP

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Pink is a bright green floral. Top notes of fragrant peony and neroli flower with a light fruity scent of artemisia. A hint of freesia and lily of the valley with a dry down of sandalwood, musk, vetiver, and vanilla. A fun and flirty fragrance!

banksgirl6
banksgirl6

My best friend gave me an old bottle of Pink, so it's not a scent I would have chosen for myself, but I use it on occasion. As with all of the Vicky's perfumes, it's not the longest-lasting, but it does have a nice, sharp floral scent. VS overprices all of their perfumes, so I wouldn't buy it, but hey, it was a nice hand-me-down.

Christie171
Christie171

I didn't think this I was going to like this scent because it's from VS. I thought it would be some generic overrated fragrance. But I was pleasantly surprised! It's a nice mix of florals and that green, earthy feeling and I usually don't like green frsgrances but this one is an exception. One of the best from VS.

Hayven
Hayven

VS Pink is a balance of floral, citrus, a hint of sweetness, and an aquatic note. Lasting power is poor, only about 1-2 hours on me; but I get a mood lift anytime I have to reapply so it's not so bad (except on the wallet if you have to keep resupplying). I have a feeling VS isn't going to keep this around forever, but 10 years and counting is a good run for this scent.

ekadkins
ekadkins

This fragrance is light and fun, just like the PINK brand. It opens with a citrus-y scent, much like grapefruit (my all time favorite note). The only issue I have is that it doesn't last very long. I have to reapply every few hours. Otherwise, I love the smell and the price!

Yarah
Yarah

This perfume is so unique and addictive!
It's the type of fragrance that lasts forever and never loses it's taste.

nush imogen

I just got this in a set of 8 VS perfumes (Ultimate Treasures), its one of my favorites in the set, very girly, not too heavy, floral and fruity. Best for day or early evening, spring or summer. I think I might wear it even now in the fall though, it's going to remind me of spring :)

Perfumenut1
Perfumenut1

According to the notes I should love this, however I just 'like' this fragrance (not love but like). On me this actually has a good degree of staying power and is pleasent enough. I get the violet leaf and musk come out more on my skin and would definitely class it as a light green floral which seems to retain the same smell from start to finish.
Non-offensive, safe and doesn't make me sneeze, however as others have mentioned the packaging could be better.

Stacey923

I just got the shimmering body mist and it smells just a good as the perfume, but it vanishes in minutes on me! I spray it on my hair andcloths and it lasts better, but way lesser strength than all of the other VS body mists I have tried. Seems all VS mists are weak compared to years ago, I guess it is a sign of the times. I will ONLY buy on sale, just not worth full price to me anymore, not like they used to be.

Stacey923

I absolutely love this scent! So do my husband and son. It wears well on me smelling of peony, lily of the valley and soft citrus, there is also a rock candy note to it as boardbat described. This is now one of my top faves. Buying more right away while I can still find it online! I check out the scent profiles and reviews here before I buy. I appreciate everyone's opinion and want to thank you all. I am unable to go out and sample frags so this forum is important to me.
Big hugs to all of you!

bayan1988
bayan1988

I love it !

Nadine bahini

I like it , ilove this parfume

Nadine bahini

it is very nice smell and not softy but clean and fresh

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This is extremely transparent on my skin and wears so much like an eau de toilette. After an hour, this is barely detectable on my skin. Too bad because I was looking forward to the notes and what kind of aura they would create. Oh well, I need something much stronger to satisfy my senses.

i like this, its very girly and sweet and reminds me of hard rock candy. sugary and powdery. wish it lasted a little longer, but i love it.

Merri
Merri

This is my perfume choice when I don't really know which perfume I feel like wearing :) if that makes sense. It stays very close to the skin, but I use only ONE spray, and after the bright green opening it dries down very warm and musky but not too heavy. My husband loves this too! It is one of the rare ones that I can wear year round.

Memi_La
Memi_La

A little strong for my liking but the dry down is nice. It seems like something I would have loved as a teenager , but not so much nowadays .

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Though not an unpleasent scent, something about this ticked me off. Maybe I would have liked it better had it been summer. Theres a note in it which really annoyed me to the point of scrubbing.I will always remember this as my first scrubber:)

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

I agree with the reviews here that Pink is a great fragrance. It's a good balanced combination of sweetness and green and has universal appeal. The one thing that put me off when I went to purchase it was the cheap packaging. Some of the pink plastic polka dot and glitter sparkle mists made you wonder if it was kool-aid scented body spray for 12 year olds and not for adult women. The smell isn't kiddie so the bottles shouldn't be either. A little more class in the packaging would reflect the fragrance inside. This one could last and not be discontinued in two years like most VS stuff.

littlerayray77
littlerayray77

I liked it but I don't ever use it. It smells good but I'm kinda feeling its too sourish for me. Aquatic florals are more my thing..

wowgirl
wowgirl

I dig Pink so much!! It keeps my nose excited because of the sexy green musk drydown. What's so special about this fragrance is that it has an outdoorsy quality to it, but it's still very girly. A guy couldn't wear this scent even though the green notes are prevalent throughout this fragrance because the green aspect is so wonderfully tempered with the floral heart, and the subtle vanilla at the end. I love it! And it gets sexier the longer that it's on your skin-I get why guys are attracted to a woman who wears Pink.

luxlover
luxlover

PINK is my first VS perfume and for me- it's unique, flirty and girly. Very pleasant and it's been around for years, obviously it's one of Vs bestsellers.

Victoria's Secret PINK is a light, clean but not soapy, slightly fruity but not sweet, green floral fragrance with excellent staying power in the edp.

There is no true development on my skin, but the overall combination of the interesting green, fruity, and floral elements is quite harmonious--so much so that I find it difficult to tease out even the stronger of the individual notes, such as juniper. The vanilla is so light as to be undetectable and the musk remains clean. This is a well-constructed fragrance, albeit hardly a chef-d'oeuvre.

PINK seems well-suited for everyday use in the summertime: inoffensive and pleasant, fresh and green but with no sharpness or bitterness at all.

c3c
c3c

I admit the first time I tried this I didn't care for it. Later I passed by someone wearing it and had to re-think it! So I tried it again with the thought that it had smelled great on the other gal (weird I know but sometimes that's what it takes).

I generally share rainydays thoughts on green perfumes. Pink is green and sharp, but it has enough floral notes to stay light pretty & feminine, and boy does it smell great on a breeze! I think it's going to be a great scent for a hot summer day and I can't wait to try it!
Ah, summer is just around the corner...

rainydays
rainydays

As plenty of the other reviewers have said, this is for sure a green-floral fragrance. I usually hate green fragrances (something about them is just off-putting to me... like they're just not feminine enough), but this one is actually rather nice. Subtle and fresh. It's energetic, but quiet and pretty, too. I expected from the packaging (and the very fact that it's from VS) to have a sweet aspect to it, but not so.

knics33
knics33

For some reason I am just now *really* smelling this fragrance (after receiving a mini in a swap), despite it having been around for a while. I must say, I am surprised. I assumed this would be a light, fun, easy-to-wear, fruity-floral based on the packaging and name. But it isn't that at all... this is definitely a *green* floral. While it is still light and easy to wear, the fruits are very minimal. The florals are pretty generic- nothing too outstanding or special, but pretty. Also- because of the green aspect mixed with all those florals, I could definitely see Pink causing problems with some people's allergies.

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

If I spray a card with the fragrance, it smells a tad too "something" for my liking, which discourages me from even trying it. HOWEVER! My teenage daughter wears it, and she smells absolutely lovely in it. Her bedroom and clothes are infused with the scent of PINK and it brings a smile to my face.

yzqrvpx
yzqrvpx

A delightful summer fragrance! I can actually smell the juniper berries in this perfume and this charming note stays throughout the dry down. From there it is definitely a green floral with the exciting green notes presiding. Artemisia, bergamot and neroli settle in and mix well with the lily-of-the-valley, sandalwood and vetiver. The scent lingers for at least six hours and does not overwhelm you or those around you. I think Pink is a stand-out amongst the other “floral-fruities” and “oriental-florals” in the V.S. fragrance collection.

falovalo
falovalo

I agree that this is green more than floral as well. It smells alot like Body by Victoria or Avon's Haiku. The only notes that comes through clearly for me are bergamot and lily of the valley, and yet, it's still a green fragrance. Not original, but fresh and youthful.

Mals86
Mals86

This is one of my husband's favorites. I wore it for years before I started to branch out and wear other fragrances. It still smells great to me: very fresh up top with light citrus, a long-lasting heart of peony and freesia, and a light musky/woody drydown. Very, very pleasant and feminine.

HeatherStarr2424
HeatherStarr2424

This fragrance is how I lured my husband. Very girly and flirty. I get nostalgic when I smell it to our first dates. He still can identify that particular scent out of all my others.

I have worn pink for many years and still get so many compliments. I love this perfume!!!!

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

I've been wearing Pink for a long time. It will always remind me of sentimental memories, which is why I cannot see myself without this fragrance in my collection. Like the other reviewer said, it is definitely a green fragrance, although it is called Pink. I love how it is fresh and not too sweet, but it dries into a soft floral fragrance. I like how this fragrance is fun, cute, casual, and sexy.

Pink by Victoria`s Secret 3.86 out of 5 based on 378 ratings and 67 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.