Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pink All My Heart Victoria`s Secret for women

Pink All My Heart Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Pink All My Heart Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Pink All My Heart Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret is launching new fragrances with accompanying products, Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me and Pink All My Heart, at the beginning of 2011.

Love me sexy. Love me true. Love me madly. Love me, do!

Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me is a new fragrance available since January 2011. It belongs to the Sexy Little Things collection which includes several fragrances: Sexy Little Things, Sexy Little Things Noir, Sexy Little Things Tease and Sexy Little Things Oh La La. The fragrance is ideal for seduction and flirting, and it is created as a mixture of wild berries, Madagascar orchid and sensual musk. It is available as 50ml EDP. On top of EDP, the collection offers perfumed body lotion and body mist.

Be ready for love!

Victoria's Secret gives you excitement and challenge with the new collection Pink All My Heart. Besides the attractive heart motive and leopard print on the bottle, the collection also offers tangerine, passion fruit and red berries. A heart accentuates floral essences of pink jasmine, peony petals and peach blossom, resting on a cuddly base of soft wood, vanilla and musk. The collection offers the limited edition available as 50ml EDT, perfumed body lotion and body mist. This perfume has been on the market since January 2011.

Tangerine Passionfruit Red Berries

Jasmine Peony Peach Blossom

Woodsy Notes Vanille Musk

Like a Day in a Candy Shop

Pink All My Heart Fragrance Reviews

misstierra05

The name of the knockoff version that I wore is called Wish Pink.

misstierra05

@chillalot I agree, I bought the knockoff version of this and received several compliments. I rarely buy cheap perfume but while shopping in Biglots the knockoff version was $3 so I was like hey why not. Well, I would wear it and people around me would be like that smells so good. I'm just thinking if the knockoff version drew in compliments galore I can only imagine what the real deal would do lol.

chillalot
chillalot

this is the cheapest perfume i own..yet it gets the most compliments...everybody loves this scent. sadly my body spray is empty...i'm using my bottle of edp cautiously. lovely scent

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Pink All My Heat is sweetness galore! Sugary cherry, passion fruit, and red berry top notes. Sweet tangerine, vanilla, and peach blossom. Dry down of soft sandalwood and light sweet musk. The lasting power is poor but it helps to layer with the body spray and lotion. Too bad it was only limited edition because I love this fragrance!

renee.dalheim
renee.dalheim

My husband LOVES this stuff. When I spray it he goes crazy. I don't know why but this is the only perfume that has that kind of reaction.

shannonrenee83
shannonrenee83

This smells exactly like the 2011 current version of Very Sexy Now!! On me it smells like it down to a T, and I think that it is pathetic how VS and BBW always come out with fragrances that smell exactly like others they have out or have had out at some point. It smells great cause Very Sexy Now is one of my faves, but I just wish they would have made it more original.

Stacey923
Stacey923

I lucked out at a recent VS online sale and bought a few new scents. This is not a copy of the original Pink like I thought it would be. It is slightly flowery, but more spun sugar...my hubby says cotton candy, but I don't think it is quite as sweet, more rock candy with a bit of vanilla. I am not crazy about how it wears on my skin, too vanilla, but as a room/linen spray we love it. We call it 'sexy candy',lol! Definitely glad I got it on sale,makes the house smell great!

roccoheartssmells
roccoheartssmells

Light and fresh...My friend had recently bought an ed hardy perfume that smelled almost identical but paid three times the amount I did...Made her mad lol.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I got this for $11.00 It was half off and then a random lady in the store gave me a discount card and it came to $11.00 I was happy and I really like this scent it smells like sweet tarts and it lasts and the bottle and packaging are so girlie and pretty! I would repurchase but I would also get the lotion too I give this a 10 out of 10!!

rainydays
rainydays

A fairly sweet fruity floral dominated by red berries... remember Dream Angels Heavenly Stardust (which I loved)? It's similar, but toned down, more mellow and suitable for warmer weather. The bottle is quite cute and heavy enough to feel quality. I would not have purchased this if it were not 50% off, but since it was, I'm glad I did. Staying power is weak, I would recommend layering over the lotion (which smells better, in my opinion).

psyraelene
psyraelene

I like this scent. It has a sweet candy swang to it. :)Very nice. And lasting power of the body mist lasts really long.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

JUST GOT THIS...YUM! ITS FRUITY WARM SEXY ALL IN ONE ..LOVE IT!

Pink All My Heart by Victoria`s Secret 4.25 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Pink All My Heart fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Pink All My Heart, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink All My Heart by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink All My Heart by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Love Rocks Nina Ricci Nina Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret Incredible Paris Hilton Can Can Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Stardust Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Shine Pink Katy Perry Purr