Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pink Beach Victoria`s Secret for women

Pink Beach Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tropical

Pink Beach by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Pink Beach was launched in 2007. Top notes are litchi, kiwi and melon; middle notes are raspberry and rose; base notes are amber, musk and vanilla.

Litchi Kiwi Melon

Raspberry Rose

Amber Musk Vanilla

Pink Beach Fragrance Reviews

crisjoy
crisjoy

One of a kind for the summer- clean, fruity and powerfull. Too bad I can't find it anymore!

babydoll77
babydoll77

If you love Givenchy's Eau Torride, you'll LOVE this! Unfortunately for me I hate both perfumes, even though this scent is a more powdery version of it so Boo Hiss all around *lol*...this is a complete no-no in my book [again smells like celery and baby powder on my skin...yuck!] :(

cherrybee55
cherrybee55

This is my favorite summer day perfume ever!!! Victoria's Secret stopped making it so I have been using what I have left sparingly, only for hot summer days with my boyfriend. Now I've found a couple online I'm going to order so I don't run out.

guest_camiduck
guest_camiduck

smells very good and i wear it every day. it dosent smell too sweet and when you smell it you feel like you want to bathe in it. very good perfume and i highly reccomend it!

Pink Beach by Victoria`s Secret 4.00 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Pink Beach fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Pink Beach, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Beach by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Beach by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2007) Clinique Clinique Happy Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Supermodel Gap So Pink Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Ralph Lauren Ralph Gap Dream Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Desire Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Coach Coach Poppy Flower Thierry Mugler Innocent Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Mariah Carey M Versace Yellow Diamond