Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pink Beach Victoria`s Secret for women

Pink Beach Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tropical

Pink Beach by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Pink Beach was launched in 2007. Top notes are litchi, kiwi and melon; middle notes are raspberry and rose; base notes are amber, musk and vanilla.

Litchi Kiwi Melon

Raspberry Rose

Amber Musk Vanilla

Pink Beach Fragrance Reviews

CherriedEmpress
CherriedEmpress

b.a. denney: I'm wondering if you also got a bad bottle like I did. Not a counterfeit, but one that is older and has 'turned'.

I just bought Pink Beach at a steal (literally $10). It was slightly used, not discolored in the slightest, and didn't have any outer wear or tear.

The seller was actually very pleasant, communicative, and refunded a few bucks due to overshipping. I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary. So when I sprayed, I was at first thinking, 'Wow, this is nice', then that awful turned odor. I didn't bother to ask for a refund because honestly I think I can put it to use if layered. It's not totally terrible, and retained a lot of the original notes, but I can't wear it alone.

I've only experienced it once before in a bad bottle of Britney Spears' Radiance. It's a sweet & spicy curry-like smell. At first you may attribute it to the actual notes of the fragrance, and write the entire fragrance off as a stinker, but it's probably a bottle that has gone bad. Radiance and Pink Beach smelled exactly the same... reeked of that odd curry smell. It's a very distinctive smell.

That said, although I have never before come across a VS fragrance that has turned before (it seems we both have a soft spot for VS), I'm not surprised. The Pink products are on the cheap side and don't seem to have the same quality or strength ingredients as the rest of the brand.

In my experience, EDTs tend to just lose their smell to alcohol, but I guess EDPs are a little different :/

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got this off ebay, because I collect Victoria Secret perfumes. This is not at all what I was expecting. It's sort of stinky. I don't really get any beach or summer vibe at all. It's just strong and perfumey in a way that you don't expect of VS perfumes. I'm pretty sure it's not just a bad bottle, because it's not discolored, and it doesn't smell "off".

I may keep this for my collection, but I'm sure I won't be wearing it. Yeah, it really is that bad.

crisjoy
crisjoy

One of a kind for the summer- clean, fruity and powerfull. Too bad I can't find it anymore!

babydoll77
babydoll77

If you love Givenchy's Eau Torride, you'll LOVE this! Unfortunately for me I hate both perfumes, even though this scent is a more powdery version of it so Boo Hiss all around *lol*...this is a complete no-no in my book [again smells like celery and baby powder on my skin...yuck!] :(

cherrybee55
cherrybee55

This is my favorite summer day perfume ever!!! Victoria's Secret stopped making it so I have been using what I have left sparingly, only for hot summer days with my boyfriend. Now I've found a couple online I'm going to order so I don't run out.

guest_camiduck
guest_camiduck

smells very good and i wear it every day. it dosent smell too sweet and when you smell it you feel like you want to bathe in it. very good perfume and i highly reccomend it!

Pink Beach by Victoria`s Secret 3.91 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Pink Beach fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Pink Beach, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Beach by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Beach by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2007) Clinique Clinique Happy Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Supermodel Gap So Pink Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Ralph Lauren Ralph Gap Dream Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Desire Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Coach Coach Poppy Flower Thierry Mugler Innocent Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G