Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Plum Drop Victoria`s Secret for women

Plum Drop Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

sour

Plum Drop from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush collection is a seductive and fresh fragrance of plum and honeysuckle. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist. Plum Drop was launched in 2012.

Honeysuckle plum

Plum Drop Fragrance Reviews

rosewithorns
rosewithorns

I really, really like this. My favorite holiday is Christmas, and Plum Drop definitely makes me think of it. Having this gives me joy, not only because it is a nice scent but for the sake of nostalgia. The scent itself is understated. It is lovely sugared plums with honeysuckle in the background. Unlike its counterparts, it is not too sweet or young, and I feel perfectly comfortable wearing it as a twenty-something year old. It's a go-to on days when I don't feel like wearing perfume, but want to smell and feel nice. It is soft, but has quite good sillage and longevity considering it is a fragrance mist.

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Es una fragancia floral frutal. Es muy suave femenina y juvenil,ideal para usar en primavera verano.el olor es bien simple como de una colonia.

Fruity sweet, floral, nothing complicated. This is the least sweet and most floral of the Beauty Rush line that I've tried. VS sprays are hit or miss when it comes to lasting power. Some last as long as an EDT, others are gone in minutes. This one actually has decent lasting power. A simple, nice scent for casual occasions.

dhiahperfume
dhiahperfume

i miss the old packaging which have two layers.the new packaging is like umm fragrance and the moisturizer is combine,you don't have to shake it :(

fobia
fobia

I love this! Smells fruity and sweet.. but it's not a sweet overload. Just really subtle and clean I suppose (although I wouldn't call it a soapy smell). I didn't know plum smelled so nice. I layered the body mist with the lotion and I felt like although it is subtle, I could still smell it on me throughout the entire day.

Booogie
Booogie

Tangy, light and sweet. Not candy-like though, there's a soapyness here that comes in right before smelling edible. The scent itself is pretty light but it does last decently for a body spray. The lotion is nice as well and stays true to the scent.

For a Victoria's Secret creation and a body spray, this is actually pretty good. Sweet and pretty, refreshing and clean, and will also hang around for more than an hour.

7yateyh
7yateyh

I love it its sweet but in a soft way u can use it day or night

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This has been discontinued just to let people know :/ I wasn't a big fan of this scent though

Thandar
Thandar

Sweet and yummy,loveeee it.

almarie
almarie

Beautiful! I love this and for being just a body spray, it actually lasts! I love it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Plum Drop fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Plum Drop, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Plum Drop by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Plum Drop by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Paris Hilton Can Can Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Katy Perry Meow Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Victoria`s Secret Candy, Baby Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Be Seduced Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Cacharel Amor Amor Marc Jacobs Daisy Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Coach Coach Poppy Katy Perry Purr