Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pretty in Pink Victoria`s Secret for women

Pretty in Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

ozonic

Pretty in Pink is a delicate mixture of melon, lily of the valley and raspberry. It belongs to the Secret Garden collection.

It is available as EDT, body mist and body care collection.

Lily-of-the-Valley Melon Raspberry

Pretty in Pink Fragrance Reviews

deannadd1985@hotmail.com
deannadd1985@hotmail.com

This is a happy fragrance I wish they still had at Victoria's Secret. It reminds me of happy times in the summertime back when it first came out. You can smell the melon & strawberries in it! There's nothing else like it & it gets me in a great mood when wearing it! It's very romantic and feminine.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Just found this at the VS Semi-Annual Sale, and the bottle says the notes are raspberry and peony?? I think the original notes sound more accurate because I definitely get the melon in the fragrance, and the raspberry is kind of sugared. I don't get any lily whatsoever. Overall the fragrance is pretty sweet, but it isn't too bad. It definitely has that vibe that most (if not all) of the classic secret garden scents have - you can tell it comes from VS. I like it, though! Good for lazing around the house or grocery shopping, that sort of thing. I am satisfied with my purchase :)

emmzor
emmzor

do they have it in vs stores right now?

I just picked this up in body spray, and the packaging doesn't even mention the melon. It says its raspberry and peony, which are two of my favorite notes. Well, I'm getting neither of those notes. I am getting more melon than anything else, which is a disappointment. I do get a bit of a raspberry accord in the drydown but, this being a body spray, its so faint, I can barely smell it. I don't find this overly sweet or floral, but there is a murky muddy quality to it that I am finding in some other VS scents as well. Not my favorite for now, but I'll give it a chance and see if it grows on me.

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

They just re-released this one so see if your VS store has it! I really like this one, if the color pink had a smell, this is what it would be. Sweet and sugary and slighty fruity. I wish it came back in an EDT because body mists don't last long on me. But I do like the lotion :)

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Smells like melon bubblegum! I wanted this scent for so long and finally found it on ebay but now it's collecting dust because I never wear it. I'll probably end up selling it because I don't like this at all.

Wega
Wega

I wore this years ago, when my ex-husband bought it for me. I didn't like it at all at first, but it really grew on me. It's amazing how relative fragrance is - I'm not getting much fruit at all. I get a smoky, lightly sweet, somewhat generic floral. Wet ashes of roses. But I love it, and felt impelled to buy another bottle.

Gs1496
Gs1496

I found this to be very youthful and for girls in there 20's.
This was discontinued a few years back and reappearing
In victoria secret stores at annual sales for awhile, I wore this
in my twenties also. Found it on E-bay. Purchased it and wear
In the summer. This is a refreshing Happy smell with staying power
when layered yummy. Loved it.

sofiii
sofiii

Pretty in Pink is like watermelon flavoured chewing gum in a bottle to start with. Really ‘fresh’ but the fresh is quite headach-inducing, just like many Victoria’s Secret fragrances, kinda nice/chewing gum/edible smelling, but if I smelt more than 2 sceonds of it, I’ll have a instant headach as if there’s something weird in the ingredients.

Then the scent gets tamed a little bit, which smells like tart sweet fruit jam mixed with weird Play-doh smell in the background. Maybe this is a good example of non-harmonic blend of lily-of-the-valley and raspberry.

Then it goes quite linear from there, and less and less Play-Doh smelling.

I don’t find Pretty in Pink anything near pretty or pink, instead, it makes me think of a weird drama of watermelon chewing gum, synthetic plastic fake flower for decoration in the 80s and a jar of jam left in the sun for too long.

guest_vrv
guest_vrv

I love this scent and I thought it was discontinued and I couldn't find it anymore!

morfelisia
morfelisia

One word: bubblegum! And even a gourmand fan like me, who doesn't mind walking around with the risk of being eaten, finds bubblegum to be cheap.

I got so disappointed when I got this(and it's not easy to get a hold of Victoria's Secret products here!)

Bubblegum fragrances, just like that Paris Hilton one, turns into a weird green note on me. Almost like mold! Eww.

I bought the whole set of Pretty in Pink, wish I picked something else. I let my brother gift this to his girlfriend. The body lotion and mist are more tolerable.

red raspberry jam
ooey gooey concoction
trailing warm melon

chughpriyanka1
chughpriyanka1

I love this perfume its fragrance is very sweet and fruity very mesmerizing! surely get compliments.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

It smells so sweet and lovely of melon. LOOOOve this.

Pretty in Pink by Victoria`s Secret 3.47 out of 5 based on 47 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Pretty in Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Pretty in Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pretty in Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pretty in Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Victoria`s Secret Passionate Kisses Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Victoria`s Secret Secret Crush Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Katy Perry Meow Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret Strawberries and Champagne Victoria`s Secret Sweet Temptation Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Paris Hilton Heiress Victoria`s Secret Pink