Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

I have it: 795 I had it: 265 I want it: 170 My signature: 10

herbal
Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Pure Seduction is a fragrance from the Victoria's Secret Secret Garden collection.

A combination of melon, plum and freesia makes you feel utterly irresistible and seductive.

It is available as EDT, body mist and body care collection.

Freesia plum Chamomile

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum
Love Spell

Pure Seduction Fragrance Reviews

perfumelovermadz
perfumelovermadz

Nice fresh, sexy scent for during the day. Love wearing it on days I am going to the beach as it is a summer scent to me. It does not last very long, but I am happy to re-apply. I also spray this in my room to freshen it up, and on my bed sheets when changing my sheets every 2 weeks - love the freshness to it.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

a lot of people seem to gravitate towards love spell but for me I find pure seduction to the better of the two. Pure seduction is one of those scents that instantly drives me wild and in a good way! it is so yummy and juicy ! I find it stays on pretty long I go back and forth between this and vanilla lace both of my all time favorites!

anastasija777
anastasija777

Fruity, simple scent. Smells delicious but nothing special. I got complimented several times while I was wearing this. I like it, it's worth the price.

Thongchan
Thongchan

I adore this smell and I just love Victoria's Secret perfumes. This one is my main favorite, because it's very sweet and fruity. I'd prefer to wear it at night, because in the day, the sweat just ruins the smell and believe me, it does not smell too good. :/

Overall, I really love "Pure Seduction" and I'd buy it again, along with the lotion itself.

sedan79
sedan79

intrusive and repulsive... I really hate this smell

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

huele a melon con flores, rico y suave.

sparklexoxo
sparklexoxo

Amazing this smells like a fruit basket.

Sensa07
Sensa07

I lovee this scent very much, but sometimes it gets too sweet...

Pepperflower
Pepperflower

Candy, fruit, candied fruit, and candied flowers. I am guilty, I had this as a body souffle and spray when I was in middle school&high school. I would never wear this now. Way too sweet, juicy and strong. It was fun being a desperate teen wearing this. The perfect description of what this smells like and reminds me of, is what a guy in high school told me "smells like pretty panties!"

Snicole82
Snicole82

Juicy Hawaiian Punch. Not a fragrance to be taken seriously. More of a light, summery, refreshing fragrance.

Evanescent
Evanescent

Very sweet and fruity, I went crazy on it the moment I first smelled it.

jeffersonfaudan
jeffersonfaudan

all Victoria Secret scents are beautiful if only people will PROPERLY wear them... please don't wear this when it's hot and you'll sweat... this may be a light fragrance but it lasts given at least 4 hours and having it mixed with the heat and sweat just ruins the scent... please wear it in the evening... the advantage of any VS scent is you can use it for layering..when you have a perfume and you want to come up with something different, you can spray any of their scents along with your chosen scent and create a unique and unidentified scent... it blends well despite most VS scents are very straightforward without any scent changes...

Katiepop
Katiepop

It smells exactly like fruit roll ups. But prettier. I like it. I agree with other reviews, i think it's good for summer. It doesn't last very long but I layer it with the body butter and it helps. It's fruity and candy-like, but you can still smell the flowers. I recommend if you want to smell like fruit roll ups sweet melon and freesia. It's true it's not sophisticated it's really sweet, but I still really enjoy it. It's pretty and delicious smelling.

7kaaaate9
7kaaaate9

I loved this scent when I first bought in while still in high school (circa 2005-2006). Smelled exactly like fruit punch and at the time I loved that. However, they have reformulated the scent several times since then and it doesn't smell the same as I remember. The newer version has more of a floral note under the initial blast of fruitiness. I actually think that's better for me now as a 25-year-old. I still like this fragrance, but it isn't very sophisticated. It's fun for summer weekends but I couldn't wear this to work.

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

A juicy scent, and the plum is very dominating, pretty much why I don't like it, plum is not one of my favourite notes in fragrances. VS has so many other mists that are way better than Pure Seduction so I find it hard to understand that this is a favourite among girls/women.

leahjay1990
leahjay1990

I received the whole set (body wash, lotion, and body spray) as a gift a few years ago and I absolutely loved this scent! It's fruity and girly and perfect for young women or older women with a young spirit.

cndylu4
cndylu4

I love this scent and so does my husband. In fact, he asked me not to wear it to work because too many men would like it! I don't think it smells exactly like Love Spell, which I happen to love too. It is very fruity but in a good way. I think the name fits it well.

peachypixie
peachypixie

Red Jell-o! Red lollipops! Red gummy bears!

All this coming from "red plum" with a fizzy burst of freesia. It straight up smells delicious, sweet and more fruity than floral. It does remind me of Selena Gomez, which I also have. Layering the two is AMAZING.

For fans of more sophisticated and powdery scents, stay away. Sweet candy fans should step right up ♥

This frag is a people pleaser. I'm proud to have the mist, lotion, and body wash.

May Zacharopoulou
May Zacharopoulou

i really really like the smell of this one! i have the mist and the body lotion .... i cant get enough of having my shower then spray it all over my body! its girly, fruity and i can detect the smell of freesia (wanted more of it) when it starts to fade! The red plum dominates ! i find it irresistible, men love it! you should try it if you think you like sweet fruity floral scents! i guess its going to be my favourite at the summertime!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

smells like fruit punch!! I love layering this body butter with fruity or sweet fragrances...received soooo many compliments

YogaRose
YogaRose

Was a gift and is a guilty pleasure because it is so popular where I live.
It is very popular for a reason.
It's exotic, sensual, I pick up pomegranate though I do not see it as a note on here.
I had, however been looking for an amazing fresh chamomile and this comes close to fresh chamomile. The freesia gives it the seductiveness.

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

Smells like bubblegum.
I spray it after shower, going to supermarket, running errands etc.
Lovely for beach ! <3
I have the body mist and it smells quite strong, so just go a little light while spraying this, maybe 3-4 sprays is more than enough.

Also, I'm not a fan of new bottle packaging, liked the previous round bottle packaging of body mist!

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

This smells amazing! So fruity and flirty. It gives me a happy uplifting feeling when I spray it on and I love to mix lovespell with it. It actually smells a lot like lovespell but sweeter. Lovespell lacks sweetness for me so that is why I love to mix it with Pure Seduction. This is the kind of smell that would get attention, but the only downfall is the longevity is a little weak. This one is SO fruity, I barely smell any florals, just fruit. I like it like that though.

brimanrique
brimanrique

Super sweet and sexy, not my everyday, but my husband love it!

izainbox
izainbox

Fruity - sweet, syrupy and it catches attention. Good sillage and staying power. Not my cup of tea, it's too loud for me. I gave mine (a bottle of VS pure seduction body mist) to my sister.

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

I am typically not what you would call a VS kind of girl and usually do not like many of their fragrances because I think they can be overwhelming. However, I got this as a Christmas gift one year and fell in LOVE! It is PERFECT for the summer time!!!! Very refreshing, sexy, and flirty!!! I smell bursts of strawberry and florals. I love sweet smells and this one is definitely sweet but has just the right about of citrus and florals to give it a fresh smell without being overly sweet. My husband LOVES when I wear this!

fruitypurr
fruitypurr

Juicy, fresh. It's sweet but not sickly-sweet. Definitely using this again (my crush LUBS it :))

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

Smells good in the bottle, smells like gummy bears on the skin. Nope. I was looking for a cute, casual, girly scent and opted for Pure Daydream instead which is going well so far. My favorite scent for warm weather is Oh Lola! and it's very floral and light and fresh and Pure Day Dream is not as fresh and a little more candied but still good especially if just going to school, or the store, etc.

elvasss
elvasss

I love this fragrance mist! It smells like sweet lollipops in the beginning. When it dries down, it smells like red jello. Very yummy, but not loud. My fav VS fragrance mist.

shrewd
shrewd

Sweet floral smell. I have to agree that the dry down is very much like Love Spell.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

Okay, I can see how people can say this is reminiscent of Love Spell. It does have the same, sparkling, juicy, yet fun essence as Love Spell (LS). However, it has a mind of it's own.

To me, LS is more pineapple and a bit more spunky/sharp. This, is more rounded, juicy, and fresh.

This is one of my favorite VS Garden scents. It's so carefree, it doesn't think too hard. It's juicy and fresh. You can wear it any season and it won't be too cloying. It also isn't too loud or abrasive.

My last 2 perfume compliments have been this. One, I was asked if I ate candy and the other, I was told that I smell good. I like it for compliment, carefree days. I also wear it when I wanna be safe and not challenge myself.

Bad Parts about this: The lasting power SUCKS. I have the shower gel, the lotion, the mist, the EDT, and the limited edition EDP. The scent from the shower gel doesn't linger past the shower but it smells awesome while showering, the mist only about 1-2 hours, the lotion about an hour and it has a chemical-sour nature to it (will not repurchase it--trying the cream next), and the EDT, 1-2 hours. Even the limited edition EDP, lasts about 2 hours on me. I just wish VS would step it up with the lasting power.

Do I recommend? Hell yes!

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

it does smell exactly like Love Spell when it dries down.

Princess

Smells fruity delicious :) you can really smell the plum and the melon. The name pure seduction fits it:)

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

This takes me back to elementary school and eating melon or drinking Hawaiian Punch. Light, sweet, and (re)fresh(ing).

Thanks to this, I know straightforward fruit drink scents are just weird on me.

unicorn sprinkles
unicorn sprinkles

Perfect for all women wanting to seduce a fat man. Fruit punch, jolly ranchers and fruit roll ups. That's what pure seduction smells like. Even so, I really like this one and so does my man (who doesn't eat sweets). He even prefers it over my more expensive perfumes. This is a light scent,perfect for the summer time no musk, spice or vanilla. The lasting power is pretty good especially for the price. I layer the body lotion for this one with the body spray and have gotten compliments several hours later.

MariamPasha
MariamPasha

Personally, I believe this perfume is for teenagers. The scent contains fruity notes. This had been my only favourite VS spray and a signature during middle-high school. Trust me, you get a lot of compliments from guys ;)

guitarravolador
guitarravolador

*lip smack* hmm... That's Hawaiian Punch!

rosembloom
rosembloom

I am in awe at this precious little jewel! I recieved it in a most wonderful swap with Red347 and cannot part with it so it follows me everywhere, literally. Is this candy sweet??? oh yeah! Watermelon and Plum tropical Punch in a bottle. The edt has amazing longevity on me and turns into a sultry evening scent which is almost musky. A very fruity girly perfume which I truly adore and that brings out the child in me in the opening , then, calls out to the woman I am during the opulent drydown. I am aware not everyone likes this fragrance, but could we please avoid those 'pukey' reviews please??? (yes, u V!) . I got so many compliments on this that I know it is very lovely. I recommend if you like Heiress, Love Spell, and those lucsious plum-sugar notes! Thanx hun!!!!!

vanillazombie
vanillazombie

I really liked it at first. Smelled girly and flirty but after constant use,the smell was much more stronger for me. Plus the liquid has changed color. A shade darker. People who loved this perfume are my guy classmates. A guy friend of mine uses this perfume too. He says he likes the feminine touch of the scent.

Jenny Zhu
Jenny Zhu

When I first smelt it, I really really liked it and I got it immediately. Now I kinda regret buying it. After a while, I just felt that it's way too fruity for me and it was too strong. My Dad always tells me that this smelt bad LOL.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

One of my favourite VS scents,at one time I had the hand cream,splash,perfume and body butter.

This is a very pink fruity fragrance,aptly descibed as fruit punchy.I think it smells exactly like the taste of Minute Maid Fruit Punch,so delicious!

Not multi faceted or sophisticated,but a great refreshing summer smell.It's great to layer on the products before bed so that your sheets end up smelling amazing for days!

daintypink01
daintypink01

my guy loves it. it smells like bubblegum

SophieJ
SophieJ

Hawaiian Punch in a spray bottle. Love it after an evening bath with the matching shower gel. Simple, but yummy, one of VS's better body care scents in my opinion, along with Vanilla Lace and Amber Romance.

Ashes19
Ashes19

Very sweet, I want to drink it half the time! It makes me think of fruit punch, oddly enough though, it doesn't smell juvenile at all. I wear this when I want to feel delicious.

camarillo
camarillo

good perfume.. totally fruity.. I like it^^

vattenmelon

ok..to be honest. ive had this for a while now and ......no this is horrible :/ something about it makes me wanna puke! to review, its a reallybad fragrance mist, it such a strong scent that you must either hate or love it. i hate it actually secret craving is better. it just doesnt smell good! its like: "whaaaaa" what is this?" im afraid to blind buy any of victorias secret body mists now and they only have it online.too bad because i love the bottles!:D

vattenmelon

okey...i have it right now and whoooaa what a smell..very strong! very sweet, i definitly smell freesia. i think its better than VS Secret Craving.
sweet sweet sweet, almost overwhelming but im glad i purchased it, if i want a romantic strong scent i put this on. i would call this perfume "dark" not really fruity, i smell more rose than fruit, its not the best ive smelled but if i want to stick out im gonna wear this, and its a lovely bottle:)

vattenmelon

ive ordered this...so..i trust these reviews *biting my nails* i think it sounds great. sweet plum right?
i love sweet fruity scents and NOT vanilla! hope its not an oustanding note in this perfume, i will make a review as soon as i get it:)

JessieBelle
JessieBelle

One of the only VS scents I really love! I had to buy it, couldn't help myself.

kchong100
kchong100

This has red plum and fresia. It's best spritzed for a hot date :) It's great for a night event.

swim_fatale
swim_fatale

Smells EXACTLY like VS Love Spell.

Indah Virsyanasari
Indah Virsyanasari

just one word: LOOOOOOOVE!!!

rhettlove
rhettlove

For some reason, guys go crazy over this scent. I remember once putting on this in my room, and it was a full house, we had all the cousins and their friends at home. The moment I opened my door, all the guys came in asking me what perfume was I wearing, it was everywhere in my room. They loved it soooooo much. That was such a weird experience lol...I had to share it. I personally think, its pretty average.

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

Gorgeous!!!Blind bought this based on reviews,so glad I did,fresh fruity juicy colour RED is what I smell,love Love spell but this just beats it!!very interesting smell,Adore it so much!!

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

Pure seduction is a sweet and loud freesia plum explosion.
When i spray this i feel awake, and confident.

piahellgren
piahellgren

For being "what it is" this truly delivers! I love the fruit in it and the mild, peppery freesia. It is as good as any Escada summer fragrance. If I happen to take an extra shower before bed I always spritz this on- lovely, alluring and actually quite original. And yes, guys do love it and I am speaking guys in their 40ies! ;-)

gjie
gjie

i hv the pure seduction EDT...it is all sweet and fruity perfume for me...this does not come in layer...what i smell is a sweet plum with a hint of floral and it last quite sometime on me...a sunny day perfume for me...

marissa.nowell
marissa.nowell

My favorite VS fragrance. I've tried many, and this one to me is a perfect balance of fruity and floral and all in all smells fantastic. Much better than Love Spell.

4scents
4scents

I walked into the store, sprayed the tester on my wrist during a Christmas shopping day out and purchased this scent with the sparklies for the season. I got a lot of compliments which really surprised me! I would definitely repurchase this because the plumb scent unfolds beautifully on my skin. A smart buy and great pick me up styled scent for sure!

stephanie.cheng.108
stephanie.cheng.108

My boss came back from her vacation in Australia and presented me with a bottle of Pure Seduction and Love spell, which she asked me to choose one for myself. I didn't smell them when I made the decesion cause they were in her hands, but I was intrigued by the name, so I chose Pure Seduction. Lol ;P

First spray was when I was at home after taking a shower and it was super duper sweet, fruity, juicy and very fresh. I don't find it seductive in any way cause for me it smells more like a childish scent. It's more like, 10 year old girls spraying this on themselves to attract sweet tooth boys... If u work with kids, this scent will make u very popular. ;)

Other times, the smell reminds me of hotel stays. The best time to use this fragrance mist would be after a relaxing shower in ur hotel room and then going for an evening walk at the beach smelling sweet n fresh.

Sabrinah
Sabrinah

It is a very strong plum scent I've ever tried..! If you like a strong and sweet fruity fragrance mist, this is it!

Hema277
Hema277

I smell like i have been blasted and buried with sweet plums n peppery freesia. Fantastically sweet and syrupy..

A decent skin scent that do not last long but unstiches my childnessness.. My fav for now.. <3

dovey

Dry down is waaaaay better than the initial starting notes

initial notes are like a disturbing cough syrup but once it settles down it smells like a yummy pink BUBBLE GUM

gabygol
gabygol

This is my favorite Vicky's scent. The plum overwhelms! But in a good way... It's strong and feminine, the name perfectly goes with it and really holds on skin even if it's not a proper perfume. I have a great memory of the first time I used it, it involves a handsome boy and lots of fun and kissess. Ufff. That smell just brings me back there.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased Pure Seduction Body Mist last week. Have to say, it's my absolute fav. body mist. Hmmm... guess, it was... lov at 1st. mist. Anyways, Pure Seduction is definitely a day-time scent & a Summer Season fragrance, as well. I personally wear this mist for work & receive many compliments when wearing it. On a scale of 1 to 10, have to rate Pure Seduction... a 10. I agree w/TheDeadAbyss, wish it would have better lasting power. Anyways, I do intend to repurchase this product once I use it up.

P.S. Lov the Melon, Plum, & Fressia...

TheDeadAbyss
TheDeadAbyss

A very fruity scent that smells amazing. The only downside is that the spray's staying power is horrible. It only lasts about 5-10 minutes at the max. If you desire a stronger lasting power I would purchase the perfume which lasts almost all day.

keepinitclassy
keepinitclassy

I was looking around at VS while my friend was getting fitted , and I came across this perfume. I ended up purchasing the 30 ML bottle. It is definitely NOT floral. 100% fruity. I am not much for strong fruity scents , but I will be repurchasing once I am out. the minute you smell this perfume , you are definitely in love. I would only recommend this to people 25 and younger , not an adult scent. it sprays on light and not strong. I use this as a body spray rather than perfume.

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

Not sure if this is the same as the forbidden pure seduction, but the forbidden one is so gorgeous and more stronger than the other one i have called secret craving, its kind of like Britney spears fantasy, fruity and seductive, love it, I've used a whole bottle in about 3 months lol need to get me some more :D

TallTales
TallTales

I like this one more so for the memories than anything else. It's one of the first fragrances I had ever really used on a daily basis. It smells quite nice; the melon is prominent on me. Virtually no lasting power to be found though.

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

The scent notes listed for this is all wrong. It smells like a bit of cherry with vanilla and grapefruit,it's very sweet and clean smelling and smells nothing like Lovespell, Lovespell smells like grape juice

tellita.marinera
tellita.marinera

I love it !!! is great :)My favorite smell

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Edited review:

This was my first fragrance ever from Victoria's Secret. I loved it then, and I still love it now, even though it isn't one that I wear very frequently. It is a deliciously ripe, juicy scent, fruity in a more rounded way rather than being sugary. It is youthful and in many ways intoxicating. I just love plum in fragrances, and this one was my first love. It is linear, no development or change, not complex in the slightest, but I still enjoy it, and I will never outgrow it. Even if I rarely wear it now I still pull it out every now again and smell it just for memory's sake. I think that it is unique in the Fantasies line, as many of the scents that are emerging now have such similar smells to one another.. I miss the old fragrances that have been discontinued over the years from the Secret Garden, and am grateful that this one at least has survived.

annettepe
annettepe

i cant stand this fragrance. its overly sickly candy sweet that i smell on all the girls in middle and high school. i find it very cheap smelling...

ShannonKimberly
ShannonKimberly

At first smell, I found it overpowering and garish, but after letting the lotion linger, it really seduced. Yes, it is a bit forward, very fruity and perhaps immature, but the lotion is intoxicating on my skin. I want to lick myself!

isabel.b.muradas
isabel.b.muradas

Really nice and fresh, perfect for summer.
Its fun and simple, juvenil exciting seduction

kristine oh
kristine oh

I don't think this scent is for seduction really.. I bought one because of the name itself. But I was disappointed. I don't think that fruity scents are for seduction. In fact it has poor sillage and poor longevity. It's one of the scent I don't feel confident to use. Personally never blind buy VS scents.. better smell the scents first before purchasing, some of their names are quite unsuitable.

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

I have the pre-refurmulated version of this, as shower gel, body spray and lotion. Here is what each one smells like:
Lotion- Sweet, juicy plum smell. My favorite product from this scent.
Perfume- Mostly, bubbly freesia. There is also that sweet plum in it, making a very nice balance.
Shower gel- Plum and melon. Fruity, fruity, and... Fruity
Now, about lasting power:
Lotion- About 10 hours... You can smell it outside the room, even ir the door is closed...
Perfume- Weak lasting power, I have to reaply it. And it keeps close to skin, no radiation at all.
Shower gel- After the bath, you can still get a light plum-y smell from your skin.
Good line, great smell, not that great body sprays.

francesfragrance
francesfragrance

Coomplicated feelings towards this fragrance. It first comes off smelling like medicine but dries down to a beautiful plum with a bunch of cherries. Definitely a juvenile scent.
Great if you want a simple refreshment in the morning but dont expect it to last.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I am not a very big fan of Love Spell so I was so surprised that I find myself reaching for this again and again when the two smell really similar.

It is fruity--like juicy cherries with citrus that makes my mouth water. Plus, it uplifts my mood for some reason. It is quite addictive too. I am just a bit scared of wearing this around my man---I have a feeling he'd toss me out of the window if I do. Well--maybe not but still.

Overall, I really, really like it now and I am only a few uses away from buying back-ups.

irenesa
irenesa

A really nice scent to keep in the bathroom behind the toilet.

Seriously, restroom deodorant smells better than this!

Museumgal
Museumgal

I like this one, but would like it better if the chamomile were stronger. There are enough fruity perfumes, especially from VS -- the chamomile adds a unique note and I wish it stood out more.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

The very first time I smelled this, I knew I would continue to buy it forever. I get soooo many compliments on this its crazy. If you dont have it, get it.

xMonsterloverx
xMonsterloverx

I love this one. I have it in body mist, and I really do think it smells like cherry kool-aid. Really sweet, and definitely fruity. :D

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

I purchased the fragrance mist a year or so ago and I really loved it!

It smells to me like watermellon, blueberries, and strawberries. Not too flowery, mostly fruity. It is very sweet (not too much) and zingy. It is definently a fruity scent. To me, its fragrance rivals in popularity to Love Spell. I got tons of complements.

Sadly, I don't have my bottle anymore. I suspect it was stolen in the lockeroom or by one of my friends! (It just smells THAT good)

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

I don`t get any of the listed notes.

To me this smells like water melon and strawberry, mixed with a softer and less tart Lovespell. It actually smells pink.

Very very nice and yummie!

karenrobert
karenrobert

a lot of people love this fragrant on me. I tried it on at the VS store and didn't think much of it. Then I received a bunch of compliments . I like the body spray more than EDP. The EDP of pure seduction smells a bit too strong like a room deodorizer. I sometimes get headache from the EDP. I think this fragrant is probably very popular among young girls and not so much among matured folks. I personally love this scent

cesalica

oh and I forgot to add, I have a 3/4 full bottle for swaps!

cesalica

One word: candy. I like it. Not crazy for it, but i like the playful smell once in a while. A little overpowering for me at times. But hey, its not too bad.

surfbum
surfbum

Love, love, love this scent. It smells extremely sweet and fruity, which reminds me of summer so I always get happy spraying myself with it. My boyfriend describes it smelling like bubble gum. It's certainly a juvenile scent. The only thing I dislike about it is it's staying power. Whenever I wear it, I feel like I have to keep respraying myself with it all day.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Pure Seduction is a nice and simple fruity scent. I personally have to be in the right mood to wear it, though. While it's fruity, I think it smells kind of strong sometimes.

The notes are very simple in this: plum, freesia, and chamomile. I can smell all three of these in the fragrance if I really think about it, but ultimately, Pure Seduction smells just like fruit punch. If you like fruit punch, then you will LOVE this.

Some people say that this is purely a Summer scent, and I can see why ... But I think this fragrance can be pulled off in the colder seasons of the year too. There's a certain "crispness" to the scent that makes me think of the really fresh air once the weather starts to become colder, for some reason. Plus, the fruit punch scent can smell really strong to me sometimes, and stronger scents are more compatible with cold weather, in my opinion. I think this can be pulled off as an all year round fragrance.

As for the age range that should wear this, I think it's more compatible for younger people, but it doesn't have an immature quality to the likes of Beauty Rush Candy Baby or Aquolina Pink Sugar. I can see older people enjoying Pure Seduction too.

x33janelle
x33janelle

One of my closest friends has this as her school scent, so I sniff it on a daily basis. I really don't get the hype about this and Love Spell. The first time my best friend used it, I was alarmed by how cheap and tacky the scent could be, since it was supposedly one of the most popular from Victoria's Secret after Love Spell.

Over time, I have grown used to it and stopped putting my nose to the nozzle of my bottle of Noir Tease every time she whips this out, and I have come to associate with her. However, sadly, this does not mean I like it any less. It still smells the same. Synthetic, like fruit punch, cheap and simple. Not a scent I would wear.

That being said, this is less popular than Love Spell, which I am thankful for. This is slowly gaining momentum, however, and as bad as Love Spell is, at least it doesn't smell like thin cough syrup.

Time for me to stock up on more bottles of Noir Tease to sniff at in my bags.

hannahighheels
hannahighheels

its a nice scent but it makes me headache everytime i spray it :(

Takhaet
Takhaet

Hi I got this one from my best friend who went to NY to visit her family.

The fragrance is very refreshing and fruity. My nose detects some tropical fruits like mango and passionfruit even though they are not in there ;)
Also, I can smell some melon , freesia and plums. A very very nice and really summery "seductive" fragrance I would say.

The one I have is a shimmer body mist and it's gorgeous!!! beautiful in the sun :-) a must have for holiday abroad -gives your tan a fantastic glow, shimmer and fragrance.

CozyCat
CozyCat

I got this as a gift from my fiancee's sister, it's my first VS scent, and my favorite body-spray, It doesn't smell too synthetic like many other fruity body-sprays. It's yummy but refreshing, and quite long-lasting for what it is (3 hours), I love spraying it all over my body after a shower, whether early in the morning, or after my bedtime bath. It's the scent I reach for alot when I'm lounging about the house or don't feel like wearing perfume. I'd like to get the lotion and shower gel one of these days.

sketchgal
sketchgal

My favorite scent from victorias secret, i wear this at home or when i go to the beach. My husband will always say i always smell so good coz this last for few hours. Its sweet scent but in a nice way not over powering kind. This is good for summer makes u feel fresh and feminine. Good as room freshener too :) i like to spray it on the bed sheets and it kinda stand on its name " pure seduction" haha...

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

Definitely my favorite body spray! I will buy this again and again!

laura95
laura95

I almost didn't buy it purely because of the name. But I'm glad I did, love thr fruity smell and it lasts all day! Can be overpowering though, you really only need a couple of sprays. I would for sure reccomend this.

Nicolee
Nicolee

This makes me want to drink a gallon of spiked fruit punch everytime I smell it :) fun, fruity, sexy

Jellybean
Jellybean

oh so fresh:) plum flower, plum and freesia are magnificently combined. This is the only one I actually like from their body mist collection. For anytime/day wear. Inexpensive and most importantly VS body mist winner!

horseluv99
horseluv99

I just bought this fragrance because I really liked it when my friend wore it. I love the fruity, floral, and sweet notes in it too! I would definately recommend his to anyone who likes fruity, floral, or sweet scents!

Whit
Whit

I want to buy this, but I don't want to buy it. It smells really strong from the bottle, but I bet it would be really long lasting. I guess you could say I have a love/hate realtionship with this. Sometimes, when I'm out shopping, I'll swing by VS and smell it; some days I love it and other days I hate it, which has kept me from buying it. So, I don't know, I don't to pay full price and end up completely hating it, so Ebay might be an option. Anyway, I do agree with the over the top fruitiness, which would be good on a summer day, and I really think the lasting power would be good as well, judging from how strong it is. And I do agree that it is flirty and fun, but I don't really think it's "seductive" smelling.

Rather_bea_redhead
Rather_bea_redhead

This is my go-to scent when I can't make up my mind in the morning.
My boyfriend loves this scent!

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I avoided the garden line scents for so long. They were overused by the masses, but I bought Pure Seduction. It's better than Love Spell, very fruity, not much floral. What's appealing about the scent is how it manages to smell fresh and it's so long lasting. This body spray lasts longer than most perfumes.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

Definitely a scent for younger girls. Not "seductive" to me, I think Amber Romance is way more "seductive".

My teenage neighbor who I can not stand drowns herself in this and it lingers in the apt hallway. mostly just smells like she doesnt shower and bathes in this instead lol.

ANYWAY, I have a small bottle of it now and I am not too sure how much I will actually use it, its over the top fruity/girly. It's not that it smells bad but just not my taste I guess. It's a teeny type of frag, not a sexy one for sure.

Fragaria
Fragaria

As much as I hate to, I must agree with Kawaii, this is truly juvenile and not really "seductive". But lemme tell YOU....this stuff is WONDERFUL in every other way there is! I sprayed this, and I found something sweet as kool aid, literally, and juvenile...or just fun, SEXY fun and giggly, sexy SEXY fun and playful in bed?????? It sure turns ME on! Could that be a form of seduction? This would have to be sex kitten perfection as far as I'm concerned. Pink sheets under a landslide of fluffy comforters and pillows with ruffles galore, colors of clothes draped about everywhere very carefully so as not to cause one tiny wrinkle, oh and yes, perfumes and stuffed animals, old lamps with lacy shades and colored red light bulbs, very "girly" and child-like but so very adultishly fun and seductive! A man's playground! Oh, the scent, yes, it's nice I guess....

evy.gc
evy.gc

I LOVE IT! IT LAST FOREVER ON ME!... THE WILD FRESIA IS JUST DELICIOUS! VERY SEXY BUT NOT IN A GIRLY SUBTIL WAY... ITS KIND OF LOUD BUT NEVER TACKY OR CHEAP. YOU WONT REGRET IT!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

LOVE this stuff! This is the scent that I wear everyday when I don't know what else to wear because it's always perfect for anytime. It smells like fruit punch, but it's not too immature.

dovey

when u first spray it , it smells like an annoying cherry cough syrup ....but the dry down is sweet I recommend the body lotion & shower gel than the mist

nad315
nad315

for me, it is the best smell among VS collection. very seductive and smell a little bit like strawberry(my friends said they feel like they want to eat me..haha). i got the EDT which already discontinued (so sad...) coz the EDT stays smell from 8am until 5pm. i definitely love this one! =)

comellotee
comellotee

adorable and the best perfume that i had before...its like yummy and also think to food it...

piluna
piluna

In the first spritz it smells like cheap oozy shampoo. But after it settles down I can smell more of the good stuff. Melon, plum and also apple. It's a little bit
fruity and very sugary.

It's light and you have to spray a lot to make it last. I get compliments and grown ups and children ask what's that smell it just so good! I get in a light and positive mood when wearing this ;D

candys
candys

This body mist makes me happy! It's kinda fresh in a sweet way. But i have never received any compliments for this, not even from my fiance. But thats ok, i don't really care as long as i feel happy when wearing this!

kamiseta24
kamiseta24

Amazing scent! Love love love. This is not a kinna scent you'll easily get bored with it.
I've got so many compliments from women and guys from wearing this scent. They say the smell is playful but also sexy and irresistible. Must have :)!
And now..already 3 times repurchased. Hope they won't discontinue this

I agree that this smells a lot like Love Spell. Comparing them side by side, I can smell the difference but wearing them separately, I can't tell which is which. This smells better in the bottle or as an air freshener to me than on the skin. I wish I could get the fruity sweet notes that others are getting from this.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

EDT review. I'm not sure what it is about this perfume, I never would have thought of it as seductive since it's a sweet fruity floral. I have been proved wrong many times on this, I have had countless compliments from men telling me how good I smell. I must add it's really awkward telling them what I'm wearing when I'm asked! It does have some similarity to Love Spell but not much. It really only has a few notes to it. I can smell the freesia and mellon notes to it. It reminds me of a real yummy candy. This one is awesome, among my favorites! Thats saying a lot because I lean to liking more oriental scents. I hope VS decides to bring back the EDT. This is probably best suited to the younger group, or young at heart. A good daytime fragrance for the spring and summer. Lasts about 4 hours.

fawnydawny
fawnydawny

this is nothing new or exciting but it sure is yummy. this is edible but in a fresh way, like it isn't foody (though I do love some foody perfumes) but it is a refreshing sort of delectable that I quite love. The body lotion is good and like other reviewers have stated, it lasts all day.

Thandar
Thandar

Although it is pure fruity scent,it's OK for me.It doesn't strong,too sweet.I like it cause it is natural scent but not perfumery for me.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Something about this does remind me of Love Spell, but this one is deeper, less clean and clear like Love Spell. It actually has a Mitsouko feel to it! Smells much less fruity on the skin than in the bottle and has that Mitsouko seductive trail that lingers and captures. A little bit of freesia, ripened plum, not fresh and fruity plum and something somewhat musky, I'm guessing the soothing creaminess of chamomile. To me this is Mitsouko for beginners.

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

VERY similar to Love Spell. Everyone thinks I'm wearing Love Spell when I wear this, so I might as well just buy Love Spell. I don't think that it's seductive at all. It's fun and sweet, but not all that sexy...just really fruity and youthful.

Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva

To me, sweet and sugary doesn't equal seduction -- though it is not necessarily a bad scent. Surprisingly complex and enjoyable, but not what I would wear to seduce anyone -- I have far more effective [fragrance] weapons for that purpose.

smartypants1562000
smartypants1562000

Love this scent !!! It smells sweet and sugary. It will be sprayed on to lift my mood from drab to fab. Just makes you happy when you wear it. who doesnt love fruit punch and plums<3<3. My hubby loves to smell this on me. The shower gel and lotion keep their scent the longest when used together one after another. then refresh with the body mist.

bbbonbon
bbbonbon

I have to say that I've only tried VS's body mists, but this is one of the best after my favorite, Island Waters (already discontinued). Anyway,it is very similar to Love Spell and Forever Romance which I already had wore and left because I got tired of them, too sweet I guess!

blakie44
blakie44

Nothing seductive about this one. It smells like melon and nothing else..

janhvi.fairy
janhvi.fairy

I love this! It lasts for a long time and I received compliments everytime I wore it. It is a mood-lifter and among VS' best scents...one of my favourites.

JulieLadyBug122
JulieLadyBug122

I just have the fragrance mist of this and while it smells amazing there are just so many scents out there that smell better to me. I do use it every once in awile but it just isn't my favorite. I could see how other people love it though. Does any one else think that Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Smells EXACTLY like this. I had to return Bali Mango because I already have this.

servana
servana

Ughhh, I don't like it. It smells like love spell except with a very strong note of burnt rubber.

iloveelifeee

It smells like plum and fruit punch... not my favorite... but it still is really great :) It smells a lot like Love Spell, but sweeter!

iloveelifeee

I was REALLY desperate to know what this smells like, and my cousin has the lotion but I only got a small whiff of it. But I just recently smelled it in the store, and it smells a lot like Love Spell to me, but sweeter. It's amazing<3 I'm gonna purchase it soon!

sydneythekidd
sydneythekidd

Smells like Middle School.

babsyfish
babsyfish

It is true that Pure Seduction is pure fruit punch bubblegum, but hey, as so many other people have noted, it IS a guy-magnet!

sofiii
sofiii

Pure Seductions starts with a really fresh watermelon chewing gum smell similar to the one from Pretty in Pink, however, there’s a twirl of really sweet (synthetic, slightly plastic, high-voltage fruity sweet) echo-y so-called ‘blueberry’ or any kind of sweet berry smell in the teenager fruity floral perfume range.
Then it gets weird, a Play-Doh smell creeps in, similar to that in Pretty In Pink, also from Victoria’s Secret, and just like nearly all of the VS fragrances, it is quite linear.

Pure Seduction is like Love Spell wrapped in Pretty in Pink, all from VS. I’m not a fan of their weird plastic echo-y fruity smell, if you don’t like any one of the above, you wouldn’t enjoy much of the other two from those I mentioned above either.

iHeartMoschino05
iHeartMoschino05

I like this perfume.
This was a favorite of mine, not too long ago.
And I always thought this was the seductive type.
I spritzed it on one day when I was looking in my perfume cabinet.
And I wore the fragrance for the entire day!
Very sweet and sexy.
Guys love this perfume.

joy213
joy213

Pure Seduction is one of my favorites from the Secret Garden collection. I don't find it that "seductive" but rather more fun and youthful. I love fruity scents and that's pretty much all this is, with a more mature twist. It is one of the stronger scents from this collection. My favorite one, Secret Charm, fades within an hour even when I spray it ALL OVER while this stays on all day.

lafefe
lafefe

If someone had told me that I would have liked a simple recipe including plum and melon, I would have never believed that! I don't like these two single notes but the overall composition is nice and irresistible! Very fruity, mmm so sexy! It's a nice surprise!

MakenzieFaith
MakenzieFaith

this perfume smells good when you first put it on but after a while it starts to stink in the room you sprayed it in. gives me a massive headache.

I like this fragrance. It's a very sweet and juicy scent. While it remains very close to a fruity scent for little girls, the freesia adds a touch of depth to it. It's reminiscent of fragrances that are too sugary sweet for me to wear as EDT, but it makes for a nice lotion or shower gel.

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Its a juicy summertime cocktail. Love the melon in this.Sweet and lush. Nothing complex about it. Pure fruit punch. I have received compliments every time I have worn this, just last week an elderly uncle wanted to know what smelled so heavenly so he could get it for his niece and I was too embarrassed to tell him the name of this so I just made up some name that doesn't exist hehe.

guest_Tomi
guest_Tomi

When I first smelled the lotion version of this I was immediately in love. I quickly bought the perfume fragrance. Sadly, after about a week I started to really get this sick nauseous feeling when smelling it. I don't know what is causing it but it kind of traumatized me.

Stayinlove
Stayinlove

I'm so inlove with this scent! my fave! eventhough it's not long staying... well, just spray it over and over again!!!

la_beba
la_beba

pure seduction, well this is one of the best seller from VS..while i don't like love spell, pure seduction is just ok..fruity floral..sweet melon & plum, i can smell this in pure seduction..i like it for day use, casual wear..not long lasting..but the edt is small enough to carry in my hand bag..so re-spray is not a big deal.

Xandria
Xandria

sooo sexy! smells great. i'm sure every guys love it. just like its name "pure seduction"!

fruity fantasy
juicy plums and melon cubes
Barbie's seduction

minty
minty

it smells melon, and i like it. Great for summer use.

Alinaishere
Alinaishere

this one is PURE fruit punch.
i dont see how some think this is a sexy scent. it sure isnt for me, its fun maybe flirty, but i love it because its well fruit punch! who doesnt like fruit punch?

kalios55
kalios55

Yummy, Sweet, Sexy, Easy to wear, Non-offensive, fruity, girly yet mature. Innocently seductive (if you know what I mean). So yes guys like/love it.

Staying power okay, 1-2 hours. I have body lotion in this scent too. Worth the price :o)

Too bad I lost the bottle somewhere ..

susieqrj
susieqrj

Yummy and delicious, my favorite VS smell. I have the EDT, body mist and the cream.
It´s sweet but not in a gourmand sickly way.

Update: The melon and plum are what you notice better. I barely smell any flower on this.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Smells great almost like a luxury fruit drink but it doesnt even last 2 hours on me and I dont carry around perfumes to respray so that is disappointing to me. Great smell though!

olympialetan
olympialetan

For me this was a shock, I was given this as a gift in the body creme form. I then went and got the body mist. And I fell head over heels for it. I loved the smell, sweet and sexy. It doesn't last all day which is a downfall but I carried it in my purse so it was always close by. It is very sweet I have to say, my mom thought I smelt like bubble gum with this. I wore it mostly in the day, or after the gym I'd use it as a body spray.

lunaistelle
lunaistelle

Great, lasts all day and I sooo agree with guest_Tann. lol

Princess

Smells like shampoo.. nothing special, it's okay

luxlover
luxlover

This is my fave in this VS line. Sexy scent and lasting on me.

bratzgirl
bratzgirl

I agree with that comment everytime I wear it guys ask me what Im wearing its sexy and seductive,fresh..my boyfriend says its exciting..

marinadinatata
marinadinatata

adorable for a nice hot morning, but lasting power is about ten min,, if that

guest_Tann
guest_Tann

wear it if you want to get the attention from the guy(s). very juicy, seductive and sexy. guys love it ;)

Pure Seduction by Victoria`s Secret 4.05 out of 5 based on 786 ratings and 154 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Seduction by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Seduction by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.