Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret for women

Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

sour
Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Ravishing Love by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features lilac, blackberry, aloe vera and chamomile.

Lilac Blackberry Aloe Vera Chamomile

Ravishing Love Fragrance Reviews

lovelylady
lovelylady

It smells like strawberries,champagne and a hint of cotton candy. Although these are nowhere in the notes this is exactly what it smells like.

lovespells
lovespells

I bought this off a website, and I didn't know if I would like it because I remembered not liking it Before. But OH MY GOSH I love it so so so so much.... it's like a berry floral scent. This and Oh Lola by MJ are my signature scents.

Norrehan
Norrehan

This scent make me headache ... uweaak.... too sweet

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

I imagine walking down a country lane smelling the sweet blackberry bush and the soft aroma of lilac lingering in the air,a lovely soft scent,not pungent strong blackberry mind just mellow sweetness,love this stuff,only problem is I have to keep spraying every 10 minutes as it fades so quickly and with it being a mellow smell and not super strong it doesent last!I still love it though,most people will like this one.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I got mine not long ago during the A.S.A... :s

colorblindlove

@emmzor: no they discontinued it :(

emmzor
emmzor

Do they have it in vs stores right now?

One of my favorites from this line. I missed out on this while it was available as EDT so I only have the mist, and accompanying lotion and shower gel. Even with layering, this scent is very faint. But I love the fruity sweetness with a touch of floral, just wish it was stronger. It is mostly sweet berries, with the floral only noticeable at the beginning. I wish VS would bring this back. It really is a fun, warm, sweet cozy scent.

dahliafleur
dahliafleur

My favourite Victoria's Secret body mist so far. As soon as I ran out I filled it with water and although super diluted as expected, I use it as a hydrating mist and it still smells delicious :)

nakurp
nakurp

very sweet kinda berry scent, like candies. i like this, kinda reminds me of bath and bodyworks berry summer vanilla's edition

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This one is all sweet blackberry to me. I don't smell any lilac. Enjoyable, sweet, uncomplicated scent - I would wear it spring/summer most likely, and only in small doses as sweet fragrances tend to irritate me.

shereen.sherif
shereen.sherif

i really adore it !! can't get enough of it !! <3 i feel that i want to spray allover my body to smell it again and again !! it's just soft and marvellous can't get enough of it!!

Talia
Talia

Cute and childish - the idea of a 7 years old girl for a fatal woman :)

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

I have the body mist and hand lotion and I have got to say that this fragrance it absolutely wonderful.

At first you definently smell some tart blackberries then within seconds a warm vanilla scent mixed with lillac envelopes you. It is such a sweet and cozy scent. I love it!

It's bight and fruity enough for daytime and Spring/Summer, yet deep and warm sugary (with an oh-so-subtle musk) for nighttime and Fall/Winter.

A wonderful blend actually. Super femenine yet strong and alluring. Perfect if you don't like overpowering perfume.

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

I can't have enough blackberries, pomegranate or lilacs and this contains all three. There is also something mildly creamy. This is just so delicious and refreshing to spray on after a shower in the summer. It lasts a couple hours on me. Really yummy scent.

colorblindlove

Sandra V: I personally smell blackberry and a creamy element to it (vanilla maybe?) which is why I think it kinda smells like VS forever but most people smell the blackberry and lilac. It's a nice scent, I would recommend it.

Also this is available for sale at the semi annual sale now! Just wanted to let the fans of this scent know :) It's only going to be there for a limited time though so I would stock up if I were you.

SandraV
SandraV

I'm just wondering if this is a straight blackberry scent or are any of the other notes apparent?I see it has chamomile,aloe and lilac but not much mention of those in the reviews....thanks:)

lunageerl88
lunageerl88

i loveeee this mist. the scent of blackberries is very sweet and i always wear this after shower,before sleep and even to hang out with friend. i'm addicted to the scent but its not last long unfortunately

Aspendina
Aspendina

this scent is the best they have this is soooo wonderful, they did not have or do not have an EDT for this :-( blackberries and Lilac, mmmmmm so wonderful and yummy I just wish this was an actual parfum so it would be stronger and last longer, I will be returning the body spray as it doesn't have much staying power :-( so sad to part with this.

Whit
Whit

The VS Fantasy line for me is great for work. Most of the scents aren't overpowering but still smell nice. Most of the nurses I work with either use BBW scents or VS scents to smell nice, but not suffocate patients. LOL This is pretty good, especially if you like blackberries. Ravishing Love reminds me of summertime; sweet, flirty, carefree. It doesn't last very long, but it's a fun to wear scent.

MayaraFariasM
MayaraFariasM

Its very fruity, candy, young. And I love, but I don't really like to use everyday.

evy.gc
evy.gc

VERY SWEET BLACKBERRY... THATS ALL... I LOVE IT AFTER A WARM NIGHT SHOWER.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This smells like strawberries. Echoing in the distance is lilac high above the strawberry scent...this is SOFT and fantastic. Its one of the more elegant scents in the fantasies collection. This one won't overpower anyone unless you bathe in it. It's really pretty. I can't wear it every day. I just like it every so often. It's really a quality scent. This is lovely. Like a softer pure seduction. This one is nice. The scillage isn't spectacular this is more of a soft friendly fragrance.

colorblindlove

Smells like blackberries, lilac and vanilla. I like this one a lot but the lasting power sucks.

EDIT 10/18/2012: I stupidly decided to sell this scent (and another good VS scent that's not on this site called Moonlight Dream...or something like that) and I regret it! I would buy this again but I really want this in the EDP because the body spray of this scent has NO lasting power!

nad315
nad315

sooo sweet. i dont like it. now i already gave it to my sis. however, the smell somehow very stylish. i just cannot smell the sweetness of it..haha

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

Nice spring scent and very flirty ,shower sexy clean

bellas1994
bellas1994

This scent very surprise me! sweet and fresh. I really like it.

Ravishing Love by Victoria`s Secret 4.36 out of 5 based on 103 ratings and 27 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Ravishing Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Ravishing Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ravishing Love by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ravishing Love by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.