Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret for women

Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

herbal
Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Secret Charmn is an irresistible combination of honeysuckle, gala apple and stephanotis. It belongs to the Secret Garden collection.

It is available as EDT, body mist and body care collection.

Jasmine Honeysuckle Chamomile Aloe Vera

Incanto Charms

Secret Charm Fragrance Reviews

Grodanmimmi
Grodanmimmi

A light girly scent that is suitable at work or in the summer, very refreshing but since i got the body mist it doesn't last very long. But i recommend it to those who are not inte strong scents but prefer a light scent.

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

Just bought the EDT and it's Gorgeous. Not an overly sweet and fruity scent like every other VS fragrance. I love it!

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

I have the body mist and it smells so great, but sadly does not last long - as expected - but that is fine, as it is just a body mist.
For the smell I'd give 8,5/10.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

Yumm...I browsed through the whole store of VS and this is the only fragrance I'm hooked to. I love the sweet fresh yummy smell to it. It's what I'm sleeping to. Cos I don't want heavy when I'm going to sleep, and this makes me feel like I'm sleeping in a spring garden after the rain. <3

Yurippe
Yurippe

I love this smell. At first, I only bought it as a replacement for Incanto Charms, but now I love it on its own and more than Incanto. It smells very simple and clean, yet somewhat feminine without having the overwhelming "sexy" notes some perfumes have. I'd say it's a young lady in a white cotton dress.
I wish the staying power was better, but if I ever come across a Victoria's Secret store, I'll buy the body lotion etc. and see if that helps.

DirtyFoxx
DirtyFoxx

Fragrance is very nice, but firstly I had to get used to this smell! It is very nice smell, but the staying power is really weak :( but I love this smell!

umartaufiqul_
umartaufiqul_

The fragrance was nice, but boring. It was like, jasmine all over the way. The longevity and sillage was bad, since I bought the body mist.

Very nicely smelling body mist. I love the freshness and lightness in it. It's perfect for a hot summer day. The scent is lovely. There is honeysuckle and jasmine. I can't really smell aloe vera or chamomille, but that's okay.
Cute thing to have.

Katiepop
Katiepop

I really like this a lot. At first I thought it smelled like stale cigarettes but I use it all the time now. It's fresh and clean. But smells like perfume. Smells like flowers, nothing citrusy, but it does have a sweetness to it, it reminds me of those easter egg jelly bean candies. And yes, it does have a fresh linen quality but I think it's more perfumey, you can really smell the jasmine. This is one of those scents that is perfect for anything. It doesn't stand out in the crowd though.

peachypixie
peachypixie

In one word: fresh.

It smells like the most wonderful fabric softener but with depth and character. For those who want to feel like they just stepped out of the shower.
Like others have said, it's nothing too remarkable, beyond its pleasantry. It could be "the one" for those who don't like smelling like perfume, but rather, extremely light, airy, and clean. Think fluffy bath towels and a light floral body wash.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I picked this up by chance so I could get a discount on two other things I was buying for a friend. What drew me to it initially is that it smells quite different from VS's other offerings in the body spray category; not overly sweet, very fresh and clean, light, and feminine without being at all fruity. I bought the lotion to try out the scent and it's absolutely wonderful right after a shower. This is a nice casual scent. I think I might buy a body spray to keep in my bag for after the gym or fencing practice so I can freshen up a little! Best suited to spring and summer. I was very pleasantly surprised! It reminds me somewhat of Jessica Simpson's I Fancy You, but with none of the bad associations I have with that scent.

May Zacharopoulou
May Zacharopoulou

Romantic, discreet, not so girly but feminine. . . Reminds me of the light blue, totally white floral couldnt say its a seductive scent but its as it says , charming! I can really smell the honeysuckle in it, and then , the jasmine! doesnt last too long but it is fresh and relaxing.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

Fresh and lovely. Not as sugary sweet as many of the other VS scents, just honey sweet as the natural honeysuckle flower. A good choice when you want to wear a light and uncomplicated fragrance.

jullan
jullan

I do really like this one. It's kind of different from the other VS body mists, it doesn't have the same smell of fruit. I think it smells more like flowers! One spray lasts for only about an hour, so I'd make sure to spray it all over my body haha. But sometimes when you use to much of this scent it smells kinda like alcohol to me

shor823
shor823

I bought this as a blind purchase online and it is the Secret Charm shimmer lotion. The smell was strong and incredibly familiar. The first thing I thought of was CLEAN; like clothes fresh from the dryer that's been loaded with amazing smelling lint dryer sheets. It's a comforting, fresh scent, but I definately don't think "secret charm" is a fitting name for it.

If you really love this scent, then you will most likely love the deodorant "ban" (shower fresh). The only thing that sets them apart is that ban smells a tad sweeter.

Nothing remarkable or fancy about this scent. Just refreshing.

GossipBoy
GossipBoy

Laundry Basket full of clean laundry in a field of flowers= Secret Charm.

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

Smells like a Kenzo perfume

kchong100
kchong100

It's a lovely light fragrance for the summer. Although, it has a simple smell to it. I won't be repurchasing it again.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

Victoras secret charm is fresh linen like clean white floral scent to me. The body spray has perfume like quality and well worth the buy! Does not smell cheap at all.

Janenicolle
Janenicolle

i first got this from a friend as a gift and i though it was going to be some cheap smelling perfume so i never used it. however... i am totally in love with this now and i cant wait to get it again!

This is a sweet fresh floral with very prominent honeysuckle. There is a tea-like aspect to this as well, as another reviewer mentioned. This is very light and soft, so I layer the body butter with the mist, plus EDP on pulse points, and it becomes a veil of scent that is still not overpowering. Somtimes a simple floral is so refreshing, and this is just that. Perfect for when you want to smell good but not too complicated. This is one of the better scents of the Secret Garden collection.

yuliabarca30
yuliabarca30

Lo amo!

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

I know this doesn't belong here, but I don't know where the appropriate place would be to put a request..... someone please add Victoria's Secret "True Escape" to the site!! I found that scent while purchasing this one and just fell in love with it. Its SO different from any other scent I've encountered and I know there must be others out there that have tried it and could give a review.

yourusername
yourusername

To me, this smells exactly like elizabeth arden Green Tea. It's really fresh and citrusy when just sprayed and later develops into a light floral scent. I was hoping it would smell like fabric softer (i'm weird like that), but this doesn't remind me of laundry at all, like someone mentioned. But i wasn't disappointed! Overall, i love this despite the fact that it doesn't last too long on me. I spray this one on pretty generously. This one isn't fruity or cloying or overly sweet. It's sharp and soft at the same time. Refreshing stuff.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This one grew on me - at first I thought it was a little sharp for my tastes, but as long as it isn't oversprayed Secret Charm is actually a very pretty (albeit uncomplicated) floral. Once it settles it is a clean, soft scent. The lasting power leaves a lot to be desired, but it is a fragrance that I don't mind reapplying throughout the day. This is best worn in spring/summer in my opinion - romantic, enjoyable, perfect for day wear.

Di_berry
Di_berry

This is IMO the most refreshing scent I´ve ever tried!!!
I was at the airport in Athens,in August, a very hot summer, and the shop assistant told me: "this is the fresher VS scent" It´s so true, besides, it´s very very nice!
So soft, delicate, and unfortunately so poor lasting power! Any suggestion for sth that smells like this but lasts long, will be appreciate!! I love it!!

Jadetive
Jadetive

Dead ringer for salvatore ferragamo's incanto charms. LOVE IT!

Update: Right after I sprayed this on me, my boyfriend walked past. He sniffed the air and exclaimed, 'mm you smell nice!'

Daisyloverr
Daisyloverr

I like this scent. It's young, light, sweet and nice. It lasted pretty long on my skin, I thought the top scent was different. I like it because it's not too heavy. I wear it always when I'm out.

Selo12394
Selo12394

Secret Charm is among my favorite fragrances and my current signature. Most Victoria's Secret fragrances are rather heavy and musky, but this is a light, fresh, simple white floral that you'd only notice if you get pretty close to the wearer. As is to be expected it does not have a long life, and remains basically the same scent throughout - it does not really have a development or change as the scent dries down. But I love it for its light coolness, something that is great for hot weather and is just a little sweet. It doesn't have any powdery or sour hints but it is still a true "just got out of the shower" scent. The VS Fantasies line are all well-crafted and this one is a true standout among them.

SandraV
SandraV

I think I sniffed just about every Secret Garden scent today and this was the only one that didn't smell like a fruit bowl-I love a lot of their stuff but really just wanted a soft,simple floral that made me feel clean.To me this smells a bit like their Pink Fresh and Clean scent minus the sharp note I find in a lot of their perfumes.I didn't know this had apple in it until looking up here and I get mostly that and jasmine...the honeysuckle is there but to me it doesn't smell like a true honeysuckle(I live in the South and grew up with that note)-kinda their 'interpretation' or maybe a type I've never smelled.I know they add aloe and chamomile for their skin benefits but I actually can smell them here:probably as they aren't covered up with a syrupy sweet scent.
All in all this is perfect when you want something light that couldn't possibly offend anyone.I'm thinking this one is going to get a LOT of use from me and I would love to try all of the products in the collection:why spend a ton on one bottle of perfume when you can get three things in this scent for $25?Great stuff<3
@Stacey923...love your description of honeysuckle-I haven't smelled the red ones but of course as a Southern girl I know all about getting the nectar out of the white flowers...spent many an afternoon doing just that:)

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Secret Charm is simple and light and has the right amount of sweetness. I love it. The note I smell the most is honeysuckle. This scent actually helps me relax, to me honeysuckle is a comforting scent. It reminds me of when I was a kid,because at my elementary school there used to be a honeysuckle bush along the back fence of the school and it was one of the places we used to play a lot of games around. I like using this one during the weekends or right before I go to sleep. The lasting power is not long but since the EDT is affordable I can use it throughout the day.

SunriseWolf
SunriseWolf

This is such a beautiful and dreamy fragrance, but maybe I'm biased since it combines two of my favorite scents: honeysuckle and jasmine.

The honeysuckle definitely dominates, and my only complaint is that at times, it seems to overpower the jasmine. Still, all the same, the two compliment each other and create and ideal and refreshing scent.

Secret Charm is a simple yet beautiful fragrance, and it's one I'm proud to call a favorite.

x33janelle
x33janelle

While not usually a fan of white florals (I love vanilla, musk, apple-lemon scents, and gourmands) my friend was spraying this around the rehearsal room the other day, and I checked the bottle after she left for a restroom break.

It is definitely not overpowering, but must be sprayed in small quantities. In large quantities, it is definitely sharp, almost to the extent of being mildly suffocating.

It is a refreshing, clean, sharp fragrance. I alternate between this and my Nina Ricci on casual-outing days, because they are so fresh and different from everything else in my perfume collection.

sketchgal
sketchgal

a light and fresh scent with subtle sweetness to it. I like using this after having a bath at night, so this is the scent i go to bed with....just light to sleep with.

phia143
phia143

This perfume smells like victoria Secrets Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia which is weird because Secret Charm has a lot more ingredients and non of them are the same as Sexy Sparkle. But never the less they both smell like clean apple chamomile kind of a light powdery scent. But not too powdery maybe the chamomile scent that i am smelling reminds me of tea and distributes a powdery aroma.

The scent is sweet/clean soft/light definitely not overpowering but at the same time last all for quite awhile. I haven't timed it yet but i put it on today at around 11:40 am and its now 4:21pm and every time i move i get a pleasant fragrance headed my way!!!

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I'm such a sucker for honeysuckle so Secret Charm was a must-have for me. Like most others, this reminds me of a cool spring day when all the flowers are just blooming and everything is new and tender and covered in dew. So simple and beautiful. I use this when I can't decide what perfume to wear but still want to smell sweet and feminine. Durign the summer, i like to use the lotion and mist after a shower, it's so refreshing. This will forever remain in my collection as long as they have it.

And P.S. Now that BBW has raised the prices on their mists, the Secret Garden collection will be my new stop for gels, lotions and mists. Cheaper and the scents are to die for :)

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

As much as I liked Sheer Love, and as much as I like the scent of jasmine, I dont like this one as much. not sure why though.

Whit
Whit

Clean and fresh and non-offensive, this smells like a spring day after it has rained, and I mean that in a good way. I layered the shower gel with the lotion and I got decent lasting power, around four hours on my skin. Secret Charm is nice for work, very unassuming smell. I work in a hospital and this doesn't seem to bother allergies or suffocate people. LOL It's a little strong on me at first, but it mellows quite nicely to an airy, light scent that is perfect for summer.

Kylie
Kylie

Very clean and fresh, like everybody else says. It's a perfect everyday scent that's definitely not strong at all, and great for schoolgirls like myself.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This one smells really good and clean. Just like you came out of the shower. I only like the regular lotion in this...not the body creamy.....body cream smells different to me. I also have the body spray. Intensely alcohol when its first sprayed. So much its offputting. I hope they changed that in the reformulation. This smells like clean laundry with a floral twist. I like the smell but this gives me a headache. A very painful headache...and I wear every perfume out there....this one hurts my head so I don't wear it too much. This scent is year round. But, its best in the spring and summer. I'll use up my lotion when the weather gets warmer and won't repurchase.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Smells like light laundry sheets. It's pleasant but it's boring and it's soo light!

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

it smells good, but it's a copy of Incanto Charms by Salvatore Ferragamo :S which smells awesome and nicer than this one

vsecretluv
vsecretluv

I have this perfume and it smells like alcohol.AT first i smelled it on someone and it smelled so fresh but it doesnt last

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

A review for the body spray. This is a very nice clean smelling fruity floral. It is sweet, but not overly so (unless a person were to load it on.) I mainly smell the apple mixed with the florals. I think it is more of a casual fragrance suitable for a daytime spring and summer scent. It may not be a "spectacular scent" but it is nice and for the price you really can't go wrong. I want to get my hands on the EDT, and I am hoping VS will bring the EDT's back. I find it lasts about 4 hours with 6-8 sprays.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I must say. I do not like honeysuckle. Not a biggie on apple either, but somehow this works into a beautiful combination that is reminiscent of just walking out of the shower after a long work-out.

I have the entire ritual of this (spray, gel, and lotion).VS's scents usually start are veeeery strong with the alcohol and then it dries down to it's scent. Simplistic. It dries down to it's final scent within 2 minutes. It's not a scent where you 'challenge' people (which I think attempting to 'challenge' people with your perfume is just kind of...useless, but I've seen it be mentioned on fragrance forums a lot). It's not made to smell like a million bucks, but you'll feel clean, simple, youthful and sweet with this.

Granny smith apples, honey suckle, expensive aqua and a little bit of musky powder is what I get from this. Once I am finished with my set, I am sure that I will buy again. This is a summer to fall scent to me.

3-5 hours of lasting scent. 2 hours of sillage.

ivyheel
ivyheel

I purchased the Secret Charm EDT, body butter, and shower gel for $12 at VS yesterday. All 3 products are great, and I mostly get a soft floral apple from the EDT. This is not cloying or overly sweet, and I enjoy wearing it during the day. It does not last more than 2-3 hours, but at this price, I can afford to spray multiple times a day. This is my favorite fragrance from VS.

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

Smells mostly like apple on me. A fresh, clean smell though, not too sweet.
It's not bad but I'm not in love with it, I find it too "watered" even for an EDT.
Sillage and longevity are even inferior to some body mists on my skin.

isil
isil

same as "Incanto Charm" by Salvatore Ferragamo

adayoncedawned
adayoncedawned

This is probably my favorite VS scent. For me, the best way to describe it is that initial breeze of smells you get when you walk into a huge patch of white roses, and I know that sounds funny because rose isn't even apart of what it's made of. Love this one, it's very light and refreshing.

Stacey923
Stacey923

I have been using VS Secret Charm body wash for a week now. I don't notice an easy to identify apple smell, in fact if it didn't say it on the bottle, I probably never would have known apple was part of the fragrance profile. Maybe the body wash is different from the mist. Anyway, I think the stephanotis and honeysuckle pair up well. I think this holds true for many 'white' flowers. Together they make this a somewhat sophisticated scent. The fragrance is warm, heady, just this side of headachy, but just when I think it is going to be too strong it mellows out to a nice walk through my mom's back yard where I can see and smell the jasmine and honeysuckles that cover her back an side fences. I think maybe the apple helps to sweeten the scent and keep it from being a headache scent. It is different from anything else I have tried, mature, but no old ladyish.

(Side notes: the honeysuckle has both white and butter yellow blooms in the same cluster. Another honeysuckle fact: the wild vine here in the south has a red flower. And- did you know there is a drop of sweet nectar or 'honey' in each bloom? It is difficult to extract unless you know just how, but the taste is nice, delicate, like mild honey with a soft floral essence. I have been fortunate to grow up in the south with a gramma who owns a nursey and parents who garden like pros)

cimfonica
cimfonica

I know that water doesn't smell, but if I have to descripe "Secret charm", I would say it smells like water, and apples. It's very clean and fresh, not sweet like those apples from DKNY.

Like most Victoria's secret perfumes, this one doesn't develop. It 's kind of flat.

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

A fresh clean scent great for begining of the day in summer.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

While it doesn't smell like Light Blue, I can see the comparison based on the way this scent is composed. It's a light floral with some apple in the background. Stephanotis is jasmine, but they wanted to make it sound more interesting. Since some women are not a fan of jasmine and won't even pick up a bottle if it's listed on it (like V.S. does with all of their Garden scents). The body spray doesn't really last so I've debated about returning it. The jasmine must be incredibly light if this scent lasts only a few hours, by the way.

sofiii
sofiii

Secret Charm is actually quite a charming one in the Victoria’s Secret line. It starts with slightly sweetened Anna Sui style fresh apple-y "rose" (even though rose is not listed here): discreet, real sweet apple freshness, pretty and quite (somehow it bears a similarity with Flight of Fancy and Forbidden Affair). Soon it gets lighter, less sour/sharp, and quite close to skin and goes really linear. This might be the only VS perfume I might put on myself and walk out the door without feeling the typical VS plastic fruit punch and the headache comes with it, and if one of my friends really wants a perfume from VS range, Secret Charm will be the only one I would recommend so far, out of all those I’ve tested. Not bad at all.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Fresh, Crisp and very unique smelling! My mom steals this one from me all the time! We both love it so much!

joy213
joy213

This is my abosolute favorite scent from VS's Secret Garden collection. It's light and fresh so it's perfect for the spring and summer time. It's the perfect combination of fruits and flowers because it doesn't smell too obnoxious, too immature and fruity, or too mature and "grandma floral". The only problem i have with this is the lasting power. I spray A LOT and it still fades quickly and it's barely detectable after 3 hours.

The perfect (and surprising) combination of sweet apples and honeysuckle. I am not from the South, but for some reason it makes me picture lounging around on a huge plantation during a hot summer day. This is a very simple fragrance, but IMO it's the right combination of floral and fruity.

scarletprince
scarletprince

Smells very flowery (what type of flower I really can't describe) and abit mouldy smell. Not refreshing for me. Maybe it is due to the smell of honeysuckle and stephanotis but no apple.

xyelox
xyelox

soft warm n charming as the name suggest!
not over powering nor too flowery
even if it is soft and warm its not too powdery. just nice!
use body mist from the same range to compliment it. you'll see the difference :)

la_beba
la_beba

this one is smell fresh & fruity. i can detect honeysuckle & apple in it..definitely fruity & fresh. can't really say it similar to light blue, because it totally different..this one is fruity fresh, while light blue citrus y lemon y...i like this more than pure seduction.

smattering of green
bunches of honeysuckle
crisp just-cut apples

Deanne
Deanne

i recently bought this as well as love spell after reading all the rave reviews (as i live in australia). I agree that this perfume smells really similar to D&G's Light Blue. It smells "less cheap" than the others, fresh and feminine. Great One!! ( i absolutely hated love spell- ewww)

Alinaishere
Alinaishere

soft and sweet, one of the better scents in the "pefume" form from the secret garden collection.
i feel that most of them smell too strongly sweet in the perfume version

luxlover
luxlover

My fave fresh scent in the Secret Garden Collection. While Pure Seduction is my fave when I'm in the mood to feel sexy.

Thank you! Absolutely..

Another thing is I just got "Incanto Charms" and all week I could NOT for the life of me remember what this fragrance reminded me of. I knew I smelled it before! :)

Well if you love this one try that one as well! It smells so very similar. I think maybe it's the Honeysuckle notes and light fruity floral. Light and breezy. They smell so similar...

Right now I just sprayed Incanto Charms on my left wrist, and Secret Charm on my right... I am going to let them breathe and then compare the two... hmmm both have similar scent, notes and name... could Victoria Secret be using this as inspiration? Very interesting.. :)

But in either case... Oh how nice this scent is. :)

Can't wait to see the undertones of each. hee hee. I feel like a mad scientist. :p lol :)

I wonder if anyone can tell the difference? And what they think?

For fragrances that seem to have somewhat similar but different notes. They sure do smell a lot alike!!

Update: I have just had them both on for about 20 min. They still smell pretty much identical. I do smell very slight difference. I don't know if it is the difference between Lucky Charm with Apple, and Incanto Charms with Guava. But both Honeysuckle, fruity floral. Check it out! :) (It's like the Coke vs. Pepsi taste test! hee hee. :)

Is this scent getting discontinued from Victoria's Secret?

danimcneil

Yes I agree! This one is much better! I can see how they might think it similar to light blue, but withought that hoffible masculine edge! so yum!

starlight~girl:)

Me too!!! Victoria's Sectret's Secret Garden Fragrances are my favorites!

My top 4 this year, which I used almost all I have up or at least 1/2 of these ones:

Lovespell, Secret Charm, Blackberry Tonka Bean (Victoria Secret's Naturals), and Moon Sparkle by Escada.

I have used up quite a bit of this one!

The girls at Vicky Secrets, thought this smelled like D&G Light Blue. They thought it smelled so nice... I then went to sample some of Light Blue at another store, and believe it or not, I hated it because I loved this one so much better!

What a lovely light and breezy fragrance for summer. This was a favorite for me this past year! :)

danimcneil

I'm so glad you guys started adding the secret garden scents! Secret charm and love spell are by far my favorites! Secrest charm is sweet/sour/fresh and beatuful! I hope this scent stays around for a long while!

Secret Charm by Victoria`s Secret 4.18 out of 5 based on 308 ratings and 68 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secret Charm by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secret Charm by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.