Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Secret Craving Victoria`s Secret for women

Secret Craving Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Secret Craving Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Secret Craving Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Secret Craving Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria `s Secret Secret Craving is launched in early 2012. The fragrance contains attractive and rich notes of black currant and vanilla. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist with an accompanying collection.

Vanille Black Currant

Redcurrant & Cream

Secret Craving Fragrance Reviews

Snicole82
Snicole82

Poor longevity and I like BBW Black Currant Vanilla better. I won't buy again.

kokiri64
kokiri64

I tested the lotion today. It started off with the blackcurrant along with a peppery, almost masculine note, much like Bath and Body Works' Dark Kiss. Then about four hours in, a very gourmand, dessert-like form of vanilla really came through. I washed it off after about six hours, and at that time the scent was still going strong, which was a surprise as I've heard that Victoria's Secret's body care products don't last long in terms of scent. I wanted to run back and buy a bottle, but I'll hold off until the winter, as it's better suited for cooler weather.

foxy_princess

Oh and lasting power isn't weak on me, i got 6 hours of this, but after about 1 hour the silage is very close to the skin. and it lasts forever on clothes, so if you havee a problem with lasting power try spraying on clothes!

foxy_princess

Reminds me of Lush blackcurrant scented products. Very sweet but the black currant keeps this abit fresh, perhaps a top note of soft rose would give this perfume more depth. But all in all I like it and will enjoy popping into my purse :)

PinkVibe
PinkVibe

My mom knows that I am all for sweet smells, this has recently become a favorite. The only issue that I have with this spray is that it doesn't last as long as I wished it would. I feel like I have to constantly touch up in order for it to be strong all day. If anyone has any recommendations for a perfume that has a nice vanilla base that lasts, I will be more than happy to buy it on the spot! Overall I am happy with it though, it is very sweet but not to the point were I smell like straight up candy.

Christina0065
Christina0065

I Love this! To me it's more of a Fall/Winter Holiday scent. The scent reminds me of sweet sparkly fruits in champagne with a vanilla twist and a little snow on top!! I Love it!!

May Zacharopoulou
May Zacharopoulou

how i love this one. As a Victorias Secret fantasies addict i tried it and fell in love with it. I combine it with the body lotion, and then it lasts forever! Sweet vanilla but not too overpowering, i can smell the blackcurrant too! its girly and soft, for day and night, i think its a mostly fall-winter essence.i will definately buy it again, if you like fruity vanilla scents, this is for you! Perfect base for other fragrances too! i am now looking for the secret craving eau de toilette

carleighmarley
carleighmarley

I have the EDT version of this in the little 1 oz. bottle that I got at the VS outlet for $4! I like it because it smells like a wine spritzer. Honestly it does. It is extremely sweet and almost syrupy though so those of you who don't like sweet scents, beware. This could probably get really cloying on a hot day so I plan to use this during the cooler weather when it won't get on my nerves. It smells like a boozy stripper in a sexy kind of way that will make your man want to eat you up like a cupcake, so I find that "Secret Craving" is an appropriate name.

A warm mix of berries and vanilla, smells very sweet and edible. It makes me think of sweet milk chocolate even though its not a note. I think this is best worn in colder weather, it has a coziness about that might be too cloying in the summer. I find this to be a soft scent, sits close to the skin.

saintleegray
saintleegray

I really wanted to like this, but it was very sour and cheap smelling, the first time I've ever not loved a VC scent!

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

On my skin, this reeked of chocolate milk gone bad and something synthetic... perhaps the scented markers another user mentioned?

I'm glad enough people don't get the same nastiness.

prettyswag
prettyswag

This is winter sweetness...holiday cheers, bells, snow and candy...nice for a sweet sensual holiday party date..spray with a light hand..or the edt can get over sweet.. i like !

jackiedufield
jackiedufield

I find Secret Craving to be too fruity/sweet. I isn't straight-up fruity ~ it does have kind if a nice spiciness to it, but it just doesn't doesn't work for me.

juanamartula

on my skin, it´s sweet, and powdery, i like it, although isn,t one of my favs. not too fruity, little bit spicy, absolutly more mature than the other mist of vs garden collection

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This smells like a mix between the drydown of the pre-reformulated Angel and Pink Sugar.
I wonder why the obvious patchouli note isn`t listed....
I clearly smell honey scented chapstick too, which is strangely nice.
And warm milk chocolate with strawberry scented erasers!

Warm and sweet fruity vanilla, but dense, deep and sexy. Not like "fresh and sparkly" fruits. Perhaps it`s even a bit "mature", some might say. Smells like it would be expensive, but it`s not.

dovey
dovey

Just got the splash & the lotion from an online store which means it was a blind buy
it reminds me of Gucci Rush !!!! the same warmness!!!
I guess its a wrong purchase in the wrong season its a hot spring-summer in my place
will give it a second chance next winter

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

after smelling Pure seduction..*im loss of words* oh lord!*vomits* this is heaven really , i have learned to like this. since i have a full bottle, its actually pretty good. its vanilla, and then it is something more that i wanna call warmness or heat, it just smells warm!

antfarm
antfarm

This smells just like those Mr. Sketch scented markers that were popular in the '80s--it smells like a cross between the black licorice scented marker and the blue berry-scented marker. It brings back so many memories. I love it. Cheap thrill!

xMonsterloverx
xMonsterloverx

I have this in two kinds of lotion, and I have no idea why. I'm not really a big fan of it in lotion form. I mean, it smells good, it's just that there isn't enough scent there to really make it good. It's like I can smell more plain lotion than anything else. which is crazy.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

A nice daily for work or school. Soft vanilla and berries, a pretty straightforward fragrance without a lot of show that's affordable.

heather.h.weber
heather.h.weber

Nice fruity berries, not very tart like black current. You do get the vanilla but, the berries take center stage. I have the eau de toilette and I thought it would last a bit longer than the body mists, but it really doesn't last much longer than and hour and then you have to reapply. The nice thing about the eau de toilettes is that they are small 1fl oz glass bottles you can stick in your handbag for spritzing thorughout the day! Also a great deal when you buy 7 for $35 :)

yammyclink
yammyclink

This is sooooooooooooooooo sweet, its over powering if you put too much, but in my opionion i don't like wearing this, i like pure suduction much better, get that, this is nasty..

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

This is one of them body mists that just basically makes you smell like you just come out the shower and washed with a fruity vanilla shower gel, its pretty enough, but its not one to make you really think oh i need this, forbidden pure seduction is one to make you think thats so nice.

leavesofgrass
leavesofgrass

Secret Craving smells like a fruity (berries) version of Thierry Mugler Angel. *waits for the gasps from Angel fans to settle down* lol
It is a nice scent, I have it in body mist/spray form and it doesn't last very long, I smell patchouli in this, though it's not mentioned in the ingredients. I would imagine this would suit a sophisticated young woman or a playful mature woman.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Secret Craving is a darker sweet fragrance to me, not all sugary and light. I actually really enjoy it, but it has to be applied with a light hand because it is really easy to overdo it. It does last a pretty long time, and it is great for wear in colder months.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This is very nice! Its vanilla, powdery & fruity. It smells like the VS store. Their is nothing complicated about this scent, I can see this pleasing everyone. Its very feminine & beautiful. I don't smell the black currant though. Its nice & simple but definitely worth purchasing! =)

oceanblue
oceanblue

secret craving is a nice sweet scent which is suitable for people of all age groups, but its way too sweet for me. Highly recommended to people who love sweet scents!

reyjasson
reyjasson

My bestfriend has this and she wears it everyday. The scent really reminds me of pineapple cocktails and/or fruit salads despite the obvious absence of such notes - very fruity, sexy, sweet and radiating at the same time, which I really really love. Long-lasting too, you don't have to reapply it several times a day :)

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Nice scent but the BBW black currant vanilla scent is FAR better!!

x33janelle
x33janelle

This was a blind buy online since the country I live in only has one Victoria's Secret, which is on an adjoining island an hour away by metro.

On the initial spray, I was absolutely disgusted. It spelled exactly like plastic and alcohol, and also something spicy. It was definitely not for me, I thought. Where was the blackcurrant and vanilla I had been promised?

The initial top notes were also not my favourites. It smelled a tad too fruity and tropical for my liking, since I'm a fan of gourmand scents.

After it calmed down considerably, it smelled like blackcurrants and vanila, as promised. I own Bath and Body Works's Black Raspberry Vanilla, which is very tart. This is a sharper, sweeter, but less tart and more refreshing version of that scent. That being said, though it is less tart, it is actually yummier than my B&BW, though that could be due to my current stated of hunger.

Overall, I prefer this to my B&BW, though I will need to wait for the scent to settle. Definitely a scent I will use in the future, though I'm not sure about repurchasing.

aqua76239
aqua76239

This is nice-I got little gift set that had small lotion, shower gel and body spray. This reminded me of Ralph Lauren Hot. I have both and Hot is very simular to Secret Craving except Hot is fresher smelling. If you like Brown Sugar and Fig from BBW, and Hot, you will like this. I think its a bit softer than Hot and doesn't project as well but it seem to last longer than some other VS fragrances

Aspendina
Aspendina

woooo very strong like incense almost, this is not for me, I was hoping for something sweet. Oh well I will be returning this.

kay_dee
kay_dee

very sweet powdery ... ;)

Whit
Whit

At first, it kinda smells like bubblegum to me.LOL Sweet with a little understated sexiness to it, and I have to agree, it does smell yummy too. I've recently started adding some of the VS Fantasies into my collection again because you can buy quite a few of them for a good price. When I was in my late teens-early twenties, the VS Fantasy line was all I bought because of the affordability. I use the shower gel and lotion and I get pretty good lasting power. Secret Craving, you are delish!

Kylie
Kylie

I don't know why, but after I spray it on my skin it just reminds me of my childhood...it's sweet, comforting, and it totally brings me back to the time when I was a little girl. Maybe it smells just like a type of candy that I used to eat? Or a shampoo that I once used? I don't know...but it smells really good.

dannysmom
dannysmom

To me, this is a delicious cool weather/evening scent. Not something I would reach for on a hot day, even though it's just a body splash/lotion. The staying power is good and I can still smell it by the end of the day.

Smells like dark/sharp fruit and dark vanilla, if that makes sense. It's yummy and definitely my new favorite scent from the vs fantasies line.

Secret Craving by Victoria`s Secret 3.90 out of 5 based on 115 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Secret Craving fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Secret Craving, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secret Craving by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secret Craving by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.