Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Secret Crush Victoria`s Secret for women

Secret Crush Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

sour

Secret Crush from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush collection is a seductive and fresh fragrance of watery fruits and lilies. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist. Secret Crush was launched in 2012.

Fruity Notes Lily

Secret Crush Fragrance Reviews

A juicy fruity floral scent that smells more fruity than floral, but not overly sugary sweet. The fruit I detect the most here is watermelon, and the floral is a bit nondescript, but does add a nice balancing out note so its not too sweet. This is simple, fun, sweet, but I wish it lasted longer. Being a body spray, it fades quickly.

meadowzz
meadowzz

My number one favorite. Like I said on another review, it is a twin to "love to Kiss". One has lotus and the other has lily. I LOVE the shower gel-of which you can use in your hair also. Fresh and clean and fruity, flirty fun. The fruit notes and the lily stand out. Perfect balance!!!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This reminds me of sweet temptation by victorias secret :)
I like this scent, very fresh and fruity without being overbearing

Secret Crush by Victoria`s Secret 4.18 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Secret Crush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Secret Crush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secret Crush by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secret Crush by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Candy, Baby Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Victoria`s Secret Sweet Tease Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Bath and Body Works Country Chic Victoria`s Secret Juiced Berry Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Paris Hilton Can Can Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Victoria`s Secret Endless Love Victoria`s Secret Be Seduced Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy