Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Secret Crush Victoria`s Secret for women

Secret Crush Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

An enticing blend of Frozen Pear, Peony and Peach Blossom. It belongs to the Secret Garden collection.

It is available as EDT, body mist and body care collection.

Peony Pear Peach Blossom

Secret Crush Fragrance Reviews

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

I like this a lot. Peony is my favorite scent. But does anyone else smell watermelon as a top note? It's very strong at first then gives way to pear.

christinavictory
christinavictory

This is my favorite body spray. I don't wear body sprays much, but I spray my roo with this because it makes me happy.

shrewd
shrewd

Fresh . Sweet. Floral. Light.

Its like being in the Lovely Lace shop.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Very pretty light floral scent. Great for everyday :)
BTW this is now available in stores again for the semi annual! Stock up while you can!!

vanillazombie
vanillazombie

I loved the scent plus I always get compliments from my friends. Smells floral and young. It doesn't last long on hot summer days though.

Thesesimplejoys
Thesesimplejoys

Indeed a very fruity scent. Pear notes are very obvious. Might seem strong at first but gets softer. Stays the whole day on me (sometimes even the next day!) and it's not perfume even.

La Moon
La Moon

Secret Crush is back at Victoria's Secret!!! Just got one of everything! It smells divine!!..Pear and peach stand out here at first then something frosty takes over. I think of petals...and champagne. I can't explain it. It's best for daytime wear. For a sweet happy picnic. If you layer it it lasts through the day.

I find this to be a very cool, icy, scent. Like a frozen fruity floral. I feel like there is mint in here even though its not listed.

lisa49
lisa49

I wear it for casual days.It´s a fresh,fruty,
clean scent,for all ages.My husband loves it.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

Body spray review: This is a typical fragrance from the VS Secret Garden Collection, Sweet, Floral, Fruity, pleasant. The pear is dominant followed by the peach blossom. I like to wear this when I don't feel like wearing something too fancy and just want to smell nice. Very pleasant sunny type of fragrance. It lasts about 6 hours on me, and I think it is best suited for spring and summer.

Indah Virsyanasari
Indah Virsyanasari

Very rossy, so sweet, indicates smart & romantic woman. I think it's better used in the night.

Thandar
Thandar

It's a little bit too strong at first,but after a while it smells so good.

rainydays
rainydays

Even though it's discontinued, I bought it blind on ebay based on the body butter I had bought before. This EDT smells just like it, I'm not disappointed. It's sweet, candied pear (with still-sweet freshness in the peach blossom note) that's not syrup-y or heavy in the least. It's so lighthearted and girly. This can definitely be worn in any casual setting for a young and flirty vibe.

Miss_J
Miss_J

This was my everyday perfume back in uni days. It's a light fruity floral pick-me-up after 3 hours of working out in the gym. I loved the small 30ml bottle, I used to carry it everywhere I go. It smells like a blast of peony and sugared pear on my skin. Too bad that they discontinued. I would definitely repurchase for the sake of nostalgia.

romrom
romrom

just a wonderful scent, to bad they had to discontinue it. it was a soft sweet pear scent with a hint of peony, and it lasted a long time too ( for a body spash anyways). it's too bad that VS always discontinues the one that I like. :(

roccoheartssmells
roccoheartssmells

Favorite of VS and of course they had to discontinue. I did pick up about 6 of them at last years semi annual sale. Sometimes they surprise me by bringing this scent back once in a blue moon.

sofiii
sofiii

Sweet quasi cucumber+watermelon chewing gum combo mimics the pear scent nicely to give another high-voltage sweet, synthetic (headach-inducing to me), echo-y start of another sweet VS perfume.

Soon after the beginning, it’s not that bad, it gets softer and when the peony and slightly mutated peach scent comes in. Somehow it’s like some kind of relatively coarse quality car freshener I smelt when I was young, seemingly fresh and nice, but somewhat you just know there’s something does not agree with your natural taste that much.

purrz11
purrz11

I wore this to work and actually had guys chasing me down to ask what perfume I was wearing! Definite winner with the boys! Why oh why does VS have to discontinue their best scents?

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

Delicious, fruity scent. This is fruity, but it you can smell the peony in this fragrance. It is sexy.

light spray of sugar
straw basket of pink petals
pears wrapped in paper

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

omg love love love this was one of my favorite body mists and i have like 3 bottles when i saw it one sale one day. it is the sweetest scent and great for anytime you need a pick me up!

starpattern
starpattern

Very soft and lovely. The prominent note is the pear, which lives up to the term "frozen," smelling Secret Crush is almost the aromatic equivalent of biting into an pear-flavored ice pop. Cool, refreshing, and delicious!

luxlover
luxlover

My daughter uses it,smells great on her.

guest_Olga
guest_Olga

Lovely, fruity scent!

Secret Crush by Victoria`s Secret 3.57 out of 5 based on 74 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Secret Crush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Secret Crush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secret Crush by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secret Crush by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Desire Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Victoria`s Secret Sweet Temptation Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Ralph Lauren Ralph Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Victoria`s Secret Pretty in Pink Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Victoria`s Secret Supermodel Victoria`s Secret Enchanted Apple Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Versace Bright Crystal Victoria`s Secret Body by Victoria