Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sexual Star Victoria`s Secret for women

Sexual Star Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

honey
Sexual Star Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sexual Star Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria Secret presented their perfume Sexual Star in 2009, in cooperation with Michel Germain, to decorate each woman's cleavage by making her a real star to attract attention wherever she appears.

This perfume is a mixture of attractive, aphrodisiac aromas. Sexual Star is the ultimate sexual 'predator' which attracts attention both with its aromas and interesting flacon accompanied with glittering gold perfume for your purse, which is perfect as 'glamour to take out'. Top notes seduce with apricot, French sage and African orange blossom. A heart adds lustrous honey drops, Egyptian jasmine and purple lilac. Base notes warm you with seductive Madagascar vanilla, Indian sandalwood and hot amber. The perfume can be purchased as 50ml EDP.

Besides the fragrance, the collection is accompanied with Sexual Secret Love Potion - massage oil created of red mandarin, pink mango, romantic rose, white musk and cashmere, available in amount of 100 ml.

Apricot African Orange flower Sage

Honey Lilac Egyptian Jasmine

Amber Sandalwood Madagascar Vanilla

Sexual Star Fragrance Reviews

Julie Billi
Julie Billi

Nush imogen, respect! Very well said!

mikeym
mikeym

I love it. It's a fragrance that I have been looking for. Soft, a little powdery. Lasts a long time.

nush imogen
nush imogen

To the "reviewers" below - what's wrong with the word "sexual"? I find the name original and quite brave as well, it's sad that so many women think that anything that has to do with sex or the word sex is embarrassing and "vulgar". Come on people, if your parents didnt do it, you wouldnt be here ;) Loosen up a little ..

twillocks
twillocks

I am confused?? can someone tell me why Sexual Star Michel Germain for women and this are the same but different notes sort-a-kind-of. I ordered Sexual Star but it is a light purple color not gold?

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I dont know how V.S. continues to make the same perfume yet use slightly different notes every time..lol but in the end, most smell identical xDDD

omg, what marketing can do... you'll end up with 10 different bottles, and nearly the same juice inside, lmao

And seriously, can they get any cheezier with the names they choose, I mean who's choosing these names? pippy longstocking? lmao

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

First of all, I don't care one ounce what a perfume is called or who makes it or what the packaging looks like or how people will react to knowing what it is. Perfume for me is about an olfactory joyride that is meant to bring me pleasure. Its nice if others aren't completely appalled by my scent, but really, I'm not wearing perfume just so others think I smell pretty. With that said, I found a bottle of Sexual Star marked down to $7 at TJ Maxx (the perfume markdown shelf there is a treasure chest for perfume junkies like me). I thought, for $7, even if I don't like it, it was an interesting (and cheap) experiment.
It is such a fresh scent, I immediately get apricot, lilac, and honey, and those notes stay through the whole sonata. It took me back to a scent from years ago, a Softsoap of some kind I think. It is interesting and fresh, light and happy. $7 very well spent!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

It is so disappointing to see all the negative reviews below mine. Majority of reviewers sound as if they didn't even bother to try the fragrance yet they got to writing reviews, which turn out to be really poor ones, containing zero information regarding the juice.

I thought this space was aimed at writing about notes, fragrance development so that other members can make an informed choice before purchasing particular fragrance.

Obviously I was wrong - this space is utilized as a trash can full of unjustified nasty adjectives relating to the fragrance or ONLY ITS BOTTLE such as ''nasty, tacky, disgusting, vulgar, old prostitute alike''...

How many of you have really, I mean REALLY, tried this fragrance before you decided to waste other members time and abuse Fragrantica courtesy of giving us space to share CONSTRUCTIVE criticism regarding the world of perfumes...????

sashenka
sashenka

I'm sorry but this is so disgusting...what comes to mind is "old prostitute"...REALLY old...and it makes your nose hurt.

I loved this from the day I smelled it in the VS catalog. So many compliments. I've bought bottles for my mom and sister as well

MsMinerva
MsMinerva

I just tried it and it is a really great fragrance. So totally different from anything else out there right now. I love the combination of the apricot, honey and vanilla. I just call it Star.

SiameseCat
SiameseCat

The notes seem very nice. I really like citrus, honey and woods. But imagine you're asked what perfume you're wearing?! What a name!

Sexual Star by Victoria`s Secret 3.80 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sexual Star fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sexual Star, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexual Star by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexual Star by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret Vixen Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Calvin Klein Secret Obsession Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Hot Oriflame Elvie Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2007) Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Michael Kors Very Hollywood Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler Womanity Victoria`s Secret Succulent Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Prep Tommy Girl Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry