Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sexy Little Thing Victoria`s Secret for women

Sexy Little Thing Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Sexy Little Thing Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sexy Little Thing Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sexy Little Thing Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Sexy Little Thing by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Sexy Little Thing was launched in 2006. Top notes are osmanthus, apple and water lily; middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lotus; base notes are iris, musk and cashmere wood.

Osmanthus Apple Water Lily

Live Luxe

Sexy Little Thing Fragrance Reviews

caylarhene
caylarhene

I love this. it smells exactly like a softer version of live luxe by jlo.

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

Very femenine and fresh. This smells so pretty.

kryziz
kryziz

I love this perfume really much, the design of the packaging and bottle too. It's very fresh, fruity and floral. As mentioned it is a very girly and sweet fragance.

This is very fresh, cool, and feminine. I smell apple the most, with some subtle floral notes in the background. This is not overly sweet, but has a fruity muskiness about it. Very suitable for daily use.

karenrobert
karenrobert

this was the first perfume ever that I actually wanted to buy. My entire life, I had never liked the majority of perfumes (low end to high end) because they are simply too alcoholic, aldehyde heavy, cloying, head ache inducing, stinky, manly, or simply just nasty . I have never met a woman that wears a perfume nice enough for me to actually want to go out and buy any perfume. Most if not all of them just give the majority of people a head ache without knowing it. With this perfume, I feel like I don't have to work so hard to get myself to like it or adapt to it like so many perfumes on the market. Victoria's Secret line were the first perfumes I could wear without making me feel stinky or sick. SLT started my love of perfumes, and I started collecting perfumes as a hobby ever since. This perfume doesn't morph into another scent like many other on the market. Many people say it smells like Paris Hilton or True Religion. I find Paris Hilton smell more cloying and synthetic. True Religion could be a twin sister to SLT. It smells more sweet, natural and loving the longer I have it on. It lasts on me all day. Simply hypnotic and addictive. It lasted quite a while on the VS counter until it got discontinued last year. I hope they are bringing it back some day.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

This scent is very woody floral.When i smell this i feel very awake and happy!
It is similar to one of the striped pink bottled Paris Hilton perfume.

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

Huge fan of VS Bombshell but this one wasn't for me. Received my sample at work and sprayed it on. It's very girly but fresh, reminds me of the Coach Poppy line. I prefer more fruity smells (non apple top notes). Too floral for me, but luckily one of the girls I work with loved it. Needless to say she's also a huge fan of Coach Poppy, right up her alley. Gave her my sample because I was definitely not going to wear it. It's a nice perfume don't get me wrong the florals combined with fresh apple, a sweet springtime innocence. But for me I prefer something much more dangerous.

gylyweed
gylyweed

My father loves this scent on my mom too. My guy college friends and coworkers always ask me what scent i am wearing whenever I pass by them. One guy even asked me to buy him this perfume so that he can spritz it to his bedroom. I noticed that this smells kind of like soapy/shampooey, fruity, floral. Thats why men cant resist this smell. This is a great everyday scent for me. A Fun and youthful scent.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

This one shocked me. It's so much FUN! I wouldn't necessarily call it a floral, though it does have some floral notes--it's more fruity than anything on me. Typically I don't like VS fragrances--they tend to smell cheap and generic on me--but this one is a great fragrance for being the token woman at the poker table. I don't know that it's sexy so much as flirty, but it's definitely a happy scent.

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

I just bought this, the VS I went to put it out early for SAS and it was marked down 50% for their after Christmas sales! I lovee this, it smells sweet and fruity without being too sugary or overpowering, probably due to the woods notes, and lasts about 6-8 hours on me. The bottle and box are so cute, very flirty and naughty at the same time. I'm sad that they only have this out during SAS cuz the bottles are small and since I like it so much I'm afraid I'll run out before the next sale. Better stock up!

tinkerstar12
tinkerstar12

This is was my first perfume I fell in love with from Victoria's Secret, when I was in High School. Even now a little older I still love it, it reminds me of boy crazy stage. It makes me feel sexy and pretty. I love the apple and jasmine combo

xanman
xanman

My gorgeous forty nine-year-old red-headed ex-boss(
boy that was wordy!!!!) used to wear this at work and I loved comng into her office. Smelled very fresh with light fruit and woods.Very sensual and sexy for women of all ages.

galbgamary
galbgamary

I silly perfume that just smell too sweet! I had many sweet perfumes but I didn't like it! It was recommended to me by one of Victoria's Secret Male sellers so I thought I'll like it! All I realized is that most men like flowery sweet smell whether you choose this one or that one! Probably that's why Victoria's Secret most perfumes are flowery and sweet!

e_lindemann
e_lindemann

I really like this one, it's one of my favorites! I love the way that it smells on me, I'm young, and I like to smell that way. It's definitely fruity, but if you don't spray too much, it's not at all overpowering. LOVE this!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Boring perfume...I'm not sad that this is now discontinued. I just don't see the appeal in this scent AT ALL.

hpr2010
hpr2010

This perfume is very boring to me. It doesnt smell bad but theres nothing exciting about it. It almost smells cheap like something you would get at forever 21. I wouldnt waste my money on it again.

Gabriela
Gabriela

I consider Sexy Little Things a fruity-aquatic fragrance, the only flowery notes that actually blossom throughout drydown are water lily and osmanthus.

It opens with a fresh splash of apples! This note is very accurate and a bit fizzy, but the osmanthus and the water lily temper any tanginess from the apples. The musky part comes during drydown, adding sophistication to the composition.

SLT makes you feel young, hip, sultry, but with a sophisticated edge...

It is amazingly similar to Ralph Lauren's Ralph, but I think SLT is more 'mature', and it still achieves to be youthful.

Longevity is average, you might need to re-apply.
Sadly, the sillage-projection is not very good on my skin, but on other girls I can smell it easily, even from a distance.

Mili_xox
Mili_xox

Nice,Fresh,Smells like candy and not heavy which I like.

kmorrissey89
kmorrissey89

This smells exactly like the candy sweet tarts on me! :)

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

This is very intensive fresh scent of juicy sour green apple with bright notes of lotus and water lily. But 2 last ones does not make this perfume smells soapy at all, as usually that notes do. Long lasting.

perfumeluver
perfumeluver

I bought this thinking it was the Sexy Little Things Noir in a different bottle but when I got home and smelled it I was dissapointed. It smells like herbal essences shampoo. What a waste of money...

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

EDP review
This perfume is a fruity sweet composition. I can smell the apple, jasmin and honeysuckle. It is not too strong but it lasts all day. I like it a lot since it is feminine and fun. Best for spring and summer daytime use. lasts 8-10 hours on me

joyceisblasian
joyceisblasian

I've gotten many compliments from boys telling me I smell delicious and good. So I love this perfume. I usually wear it during the fall.

pisyuchan
pisyuchan

sweet and fresh. i like it :)

applesana
applesana

I love anything sweet and fruity... but not heavy. Has to be subtle. I also spray it in my hair so it last longer.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

This is a SLIGHTLY more complex and mature version of Ralph by Ralph Lauren. They are TWIN SCENTS, but this one would be 15 minutes older than the other. Being that Ralph was my signature fragrance as a teenager, when my friend offered to let me run off with Sexy Little Thing, I threw it into my purse immediately. I plan to wear this when I'm feeling nostalgic for the days of carefree youth and frivolity, without actually smelling like a sophomore in high school.

The orris really sings through the whole evolution of the fragrance, never getting lost at any point. On me, SLT is a juicy and sweet first, then blooms with lots of jasmine and honeysuckle, before settling on it's soft, creamy, wood and musk base.

It's very long lasting on my skin, even holding up to several attempts to wash it off so I could try out other VS fragrances (before making the final decision on which ones I was going to kidnap).

leafanko
leafanko

it is perfect for me :)

Sissi
Sissi

V.S sexy little thing is a strange deadringer to
Paris Hilton paris hilton they both have that strong synthetic fruity tart plastic
opening that dries down with a tart orange
note unlike P.H this is lighter and less cloying. the opening has a sweet with tartiness of osmanthus has a bit of a apricot accord, in a minute of so green apple note with it's crisp scent makes it's presence known and dries the top note dries the top note of water lily.

there is an faint note of honeysuckle
after the top drydown jasmine is quiet
in this scent the ending is a subtle yet
defined patch of diluted musk elusive
warm cashmere woods.

britfly
britfly

To me, this smells almost exactly like Ralph by Ralph Lauren. However, it does have more of a sweet, almost candy-like smell.

krishka
krishka

I like the Noir version..but my husband by mistake got me this one from the airport...smells sweet and cheap, have to give it away....just horrible :(...
and the whistle is so tacky

guest_LoveLy
guest_LoveLy

smells like gummy candy and the box whistles when you open it or the mist purrs when you pick it up..its adorable and i finished my first bottles of both the mist and the edp so i have to get more

Rachel321
Rachel321

This is a fruity/feminine scent, but I wouldn't call it "sexy".

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I think this one smells sweet and fuity, it reminds me of some of Escadas perfumes,just can´t figure wich one.

LeahDL
LeahDL

My boyfriend likes this one. He says it smells sexy, but it reminds him of candy (gummy worms?), so it's still fun and not too serious.

rithacha
rithacha

This reminds me very much of Ralph Lauren Ralph! It's a sweet shower-fresh smell that manages to give that rumpled-but-sexy vibe. A girl-next-door quality that I find very fun to spray on! The apple-honeysuckle duo is well balanced, but very linear. The lasting quality is good the whole way through. One of the best from Victoria's Secret (next to Sexy Little Things Noir and Basic Instinct) imho, and I'd shake the little pearls in the bottle with relish.

Victoria's Secret SEXY LITTLE THING is a cool fruity floral with a tad of metallic soapiness. There is no true development to this fragrance, so what you get at the opening persists consistently through to the end.

I find the lasting power of the edp to be pretty good, and I did not detect the alcohol that another reviewer found problematic (perhaps she was testing the body spray? that's my best guess, since all of those--no matter the brand--seem to have a strong top note of ethanol!)

SEXY LITTLE THING seems misnamed to me. This fragrance, while pleasant, seems more refreshing than sexy to me. In fact SLT reminds me of a label that my sister and I used to apply (back when we were both avid runners...) to certain fragrances that serve the purpose of making one smell and feel clean even when one is not: SHOWER IN A BOTTLE! Perhaps a better name for SLT would be: CLEAN LITTLE THING.

rainydays
rainydays

This is, overall, a nice perfume. It's VERY fruity, but not overbearing... still fresh and clean. I wouldn't describe this as sexy. It's girly and cute, but not sexy. However, this makes it very wearable and casual.

Livious
Livious

it's just fresh and delicious to wear by day!

Princess
Princess

WoW! This perfume is amazing! all in one.. day, night, romantic, sexy...Fresh, fruity floral, with a slightly woodsy smell. Very cool, seductive and sensual. But it does not last :/

guest_mammy
guest_mammy

i just loved it like anything and i dont find any problem in it. i find its fragrance very cool and seductive. in my case it lasts for long as well.

wehveasituation
wehveasituation

This smell is absolutely delicious and sexy. I love to douse myself in it. But that's just it, you have to douse yourself in it for it to last.

Victoria's Secret perfumes just don't seem to be very long-lasting at all. Does anyone else have that problem too? It's irritating because this perfume would be perfect for everyday wear aside from that.

It does make you feel like a "Sexy Little Thing" for about half an hour though!

guest_shelbbbbayy
guest_shelbbbbayy

this has got to be my favorite smell in the world ! i wish i came in a bigger bottle tho :( id buy a life stock of it :)

Cherub573
Cherub573

This smells like expensive (apple) shampoo. It definitely has a perfumey aspect to it, but remains fairly light and carefree- not too fruity or sweet. Lasting power is decent in my opinion. I am still smelling it 6 hours later.

essija
essija

Mixed views, the first day I loved it, thought it was a very sexy little spray. Sweeter but Sensual qualities to it. then when I tried it again all I smelled was Alcohol... Yikes, now I don't know????

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

I like this fragrance a lot. It is sweeter than my typical taste, but nothing overbearing. It's a fresh, soft floral fragrance that is a bit on the fruity side. It also smells slightly woodsy, which I love, because that gives the fragrance a sensual finishing touch. Perfect for a hot summer night with someone special!

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I did not like this one at all.. to fruity and sickly sweet for me.

Sexy Little Thing by Victoria`s Secret 3.97 out of 5 based on 224 ratings and 46 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Little Thing by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Little Thing by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.