Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La Victoria`s Secret for women

Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral fragrance for women. Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La was launched in 2008. The fragrance features mandarin orange, cherry blossom and vanilla.

Mandarin Orange Cherry Blossom Vanilla

Les Orientaux: Vanille

Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La Fragrance Reviews

dpepe6990
dpepe6990

This review is on the body mist. I really enjoy the soft powdery vanilla scent. Layered with the lotion is even better. My fiancé loves this scent! It's definitely a soft romantic fragrance that can be worn daily every season.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Not a fan of this scent at all because of the cherry blossom note. This just smells like powdery vanilla to me and I wish that this scent wasn't as powdery.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells so divine!!! Like soft vanilla icecream. Like the one you can buy at McDonalds. YUMMIE!!!!

nayarat
nayarat

Ohhh myyy, the best fragrance ever made!!!!! <3 <3

Mysticalili
Mysticalili

My review is for the eau de parfum (the one decorated with atomizer).

I was so excited when I got this one without trying it first. I confess I´m quite disappointed. It smells good but the staying power is so weak... it vanishes really fast on my skin. This perfume seriously doesn´t last. I was expecting more from an eau the parfum.

The atomizer works great and the bottle and box are cute. Pity that the staying power is not long. =(

QuiltFinger
QuiltFinger

This is quite a charming little fragrance. The rich, warm vanilla accords blend wonderfully with the sweet orange blossom notes. I dare say this one could be worn year round. The sweet, sugary notes are perfect for summer or warming one up in the cooler months. Very gourmand-y.

In general, I find that most VS fragrances tend to favor youthful accords and very sweet notes. I have several, including "Sexy Little Things" Noir, Pink and the woodsy Secret 77. This one is by far the sweetest, even outdoing the fruity notes of Noir, which are very sugary. Ooh La La lasts quite a while on my skin with very little deterioration or change in the notes from beginning to end. It's fun, youthful and a good choice for anyone who like sweeter scents.

Sexy Little Things Ooh La La is a rather fun and flirty fragrance. To be completely honest, I'm not always in the mood to wear a scent like this, but whenever I have a sweet craving, this fragrance becomes a guilty pleasure.

Sweet, sugary vanilla with a touch of pulpy mandarin orange, pretty much sums up this fragrance and the way it smells on my skin. If you don't mind the occasional toothache you get from something so sweet and gooey, then Sexy Little Things Ooh La La is perfect for you.

Although a tad linear, this composition is not all that bad. I like its feminine and frivolous approach. Funnily enough, while wearing this fragrance today I had a sudden craving for a strawberry flavoured milkshake. I believe it was the scent's doing, as I'm not one to have those sudden food cravings.

To my nose, Sexy Little Things Ooh La La is a vanilla gourmand. Many will find this fragrance sexy, perhaps even being a hit with most men. It's nothing totally unique, but still captivating. The vanilla accord is light and fluffy, the way vanilla should be.

In terms of anything sweet, I find this fragrance tolerable. It will ultimately appeal to the younger segment of the population, however I think older women might enjoy wearing this one too. The sillage is fairly strong, and the longevity, although a little temperamental at times, lasts a fair while. I'm quite surprised, in a good way.

Zyanya
Zyanya

I have a bottle of this mist that has been gently used and I need to get it off my shelf. PM me if interested!

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

pulled this out of my stash....vanilla summer!

babsyfish
babsyfish

I just noticed that someone said that Ooh La La smells like Vera Wang's Princess. That's a pretty good estimation, but I do find Ooh La La a little less screechy than Princess. I do not get any mandarin out of it, only a good dose of vanilla-dipped cherry blossoms. Kind of lotiony. Sweet, sweet, candy sweet floral. Does it make me or anyone else say, "Ooh la la"? God no. But it is a rather inoffensive and frivolous spring fragrance that puts me in a fun mood.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Sexy Little Things Ooh La La is fruity and sweet. Sweet and warm vanilla with fruity scented cherry blossoms and just a hint of mandarin for a little citrus pop. The current picture shows the body spray, but I am reviewing the eau de parfum. It’s a very simple fragrance with great lasting power and reminds me of the candy gummy bears!

belle femme
belle femme

it is nice but not an impressing one
i like pink more it lasts for a while but not special at all& i cant smell any manderine in it i bought it because i looooooooooooooove manderine but i can smell it in premier jour by nina & eternity moment by ck more than ohlala very dissapointed

karinkat
karinkat

To me this smells very similar to Bath & Body Works "Charmed Life." I like it, but didn't realize how similar they were until I brought it home and compared.

pretty perfect girl
pretty perfect girl

love it its sweet girly vanillary and famine good for all year around

Flowersniffer
Flowersniffer

oooh blah blah..... NEXT

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

EDP review.
When I put this on I could smell some of the cirtus fleetingly and then it became a vanilla. I don't pick up too much on the cherry blossom. I would probably catagorize this as an oriental vanilla. Good for all year round, probably best for daytime. It only lasts 3 hours on me. Not one that will make someone say "Wow what is that?" but a nice perfume that I think most people would like or not be offended by.

nataliaspada
nataliaspada

I got this yesterday, and I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting a delicious vanilla fragrance, but all I can smell is caramel and sugar (even though there's no such notes in this perfume).
I liked the smell thought, it's very similar to Fantasy by BS, but lighter.
I sprayed it on me 2 hours ago, and I sprayed it even on my clothes...well, the smell has vanished, I feel nothing, the staying powder sucks on my skin!!
At least the packaging is sooo pretty...but the automizer is really bad.
I'm still looking for my delicious creamy vanilla-cakey scent.

deeannek
deeannek

Thanks to Kiki96 for sending me a very geneous sample of this one. Lots of silage with this one! I put it on early this afternoon and it is now well past midnight and still with me. My Hubby really really likes this one on me. I think it may be just a tad to powdery fo me after dry down. I do love the fruity opening-yum.

sofiii
sofiii

Sweet, a lot of sugar! Vanilla-y, also infused with sugar! Similar to Britney’s Fantasy, minus the depth and emphasising on the vanilla side, plus a pinch more sugar.

I’m not sure why sweet, as if inhaling-sugar-directly kinda sweet is considered as sexy. However, about the scent, it’s not too bad, if you enjoy Britney’s Fantasy but want a simpler one, Sexy little thing Ooh La la is not a bad substitute.

elixir
elixir

I love this stuff..smells like a sexy boudoir, especially when i spritz it on my linens amd pillows. So naturally, I am royally peeved that VS has stopped distribution at the chains. All their fragrances are starting to smell the same..at least this one was unique and has great staying power. Victorias Secret should have stayed the elegant boutique it was 25 years ago. Anyone know how i can get my hands on a bottle of Stephanotis?

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Amber...but it's also sweet w/the mandarin, cherry blossom and vanilla. Along the lines of Trish McEvoy Blackberry Vanilla Musk. I'm really picky about fragrances..but I like this..it's kinda sexy!

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

Every time I visit the store I always love putting this on! Its my favorite out of everything they make (next to amber romance) but the only reason I havent bought it is because its WAY to expensive for what it is.

Its just a cozy, innocent, vanilla with creamy flowers (I dont get the mandarin at all on me, maybe first spray).

Im waiting until they have a good sale and Im buying the mist and lotions. I don't recommend buying the perfume because the atomizer is really junky and the mist lasts just as long as the perfume IMO.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Good silage. Sticky sweet plummy scent on vanilla candy (an artificial vanilla). It is cozy and warm as another reviewer has noted, as well as common. Not a real signature fragrance, a little heady but otherwise not unpleasant.

guest_pam
guest_pam

I dab it on my shirt collar and the smell stays longer. It wont mixed up with my sweat when i'm under the heat of the sun. And I smell fragrant all day long.

Kyleighl
Kyleighl

I can't understand the big deal...I smelled this in the store and to me, it smelled like cough syrup. It was just all around not good, which is surprising coming from VS, who normally hits the mark with their fragrances. A great find for anyone who wants to smell like a medicine cabinet.

greenfaerie38
greenfaerie38

This perfume is nice, but a bit boring. There's nothing unusual or unique about it, but rather just a bouquet of seemingly nameless fake flowers. It's a pleasant enough scent (once you get past the sparkles, but maybe those are only in this version?), but that's all I can really say about it.

guest_Brikena from Albania
guest_Brikena from Albania

Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La is the best fragrance for women I have ever had. The only problem is the spray.

wowgirl
wowgirl

Ooh La La smells nice...like baby lotion. I honestly think V.Secret is trying too hard to be sexy and they're failing. Since when does smelling like a baby equate to smelling sexy? So sherapop, you posed a good question as to whether any of the SLT fragrances actually smell sexy. The only one in that line that truly smells sexy(imo) is SLT Noir.

DissolvedGirl
DissolvedGirl

Very clean, light, and sweet smelling. I love this scent because it's good for all seasons, day or night. This is the ONLY scent I've ever gotten a compliment on (mostly from guys) and many of them for that matter. It's my favorite perfume up to date and always smells amazing with my body chemistry. My only complaint is that they make a better bottle since the atomizer is horrible!

Victoria's Secret SEXY LITTLE THINGS OOH LA LA is a minimalist vanilla fragrance which essentially features vanilla, although it is has been erroneously listed (IMNSHO) in the floral category.

No development here, just mild vanilla flanked by mild citrus and very mild floral (I would have been hard pressed to identify which floral: cherry blossom, according to the listed notes...) . Not too sweet, nor overpowering, OOH LA LA is a pleasant scent that would be welcomed by vanilla lovers.

Now the burning question: are any of the Sexy Little Thing perfumes by VS really "sexy"? No doubt the concept is open to interpretation, but I found SLT, SLT NOIR and SLT OOH LA LA to be pretty, accessible, and amicable. These are not sizzlingly sensuous scents by any stretch of the imagination... (IMNSHO)

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

I always get complements on this and I can actually see people close their eyes as they lean in and sniff me! It reminds me a bit of vera wang princess, which I also adore, but a bit more risque and grown up. This is the second bottle of perfume I will always go back to.

LoveLy
LoveLy

really nice it smells light and the smell ofthe lotion was stillon m clothes toward the end ofthe day.

Princess
Princess

Its a little sweet, light and airy scent. Nothing interesting, I was so exited by this one, but it let me down.

Malibu
Malibu

OOH LA LA surprised me with its lightness. I was expecting something stronger & sweeter.

OOH LA LA is a mild mix of creamy vanilla, mandarin & dewfruit on me; the light, airy scent does bring meringue to mind.

A pleasant, all year round scent with good staying power, at a reasonable price & a gorgeous bottle.

OOH LA LA is only let down by it’s similarity to PRINCESS, CAN CAN & FALLING IN LOVE. I’d buy this again, if there weren't so many similar scents where the staying power is better.

Scent notes; lady apple gala, mandarin, dewfruit, diamond orchid, cherry blossom, pink peony, pink buttercream, vanilla, musk & meringue.

kassiasun
kassiasun

Smells great, boyfriend loves it too. Starts out very sweet, than fruity and than sweet again. It is not overly sweet, just cozy, warm.
It is not the greatest perfume I have smelled so far, but I do like it.

courtneycakesduh
courtneycakesduh

It smells great, but the sprayer doesn't work well at all, and the glitter and fragrance squirts a big splat of sparkly goo on you.

guest_Rose Dawson
guest_Rose Dawson

Ooh la la!

Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La by Victoria`s Secret 3.95 out of 5 based on 137 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Little Thing Ooh La La by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.