Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker Victoria`s Secret for women

Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Victoria's Secret launches a new fragrance of the Sexy Little Things collection just before holidays. Heartbreaker EDP attracts attention with attractive flacon with a ribbon and a pink atomizer.

A bit of flirt and a significant dose of sexiness announce Heartbreaker. Its composition must be accentuated and seductive. Citrusy notes of vibrant bergamot open the composition and announce with its freshness intoxicating, sweet honeysuckle. The base finishes with vetiver, providing elegant charm to the edition.

Heartbreaker arrives as 50 and 100ml eau de parfum accompanied with body care collection, including perfumed body lotion 200ml and Heartbreaker Scented Mist 250ml. Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker was launched in 2012.

Bergamot

Honeysuckle

Vetiver

UR for Women

Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker Fragrance Reviews

LSwithperfume
LSwithperfume

The scent is not bad at all, but it's lack of characteristics. Still, it is good for everyday scent as it would not be offensive. But I have to say, that even the bottle is cute, the black layer at the top of the bottle would fall apart and its sucks. I might not to keep the empty bottle after I finish it.

perfumeproblem777
perfumeproblem777

I really like this scent. It reminds me of freshman year of college, hanging out at shows, and having a great time. However, every time I smell it I get a whiff of cigarettes. Does this happen to anyone else, or am I just sniffing something weird? Other than the phantom cig smell (which isn't even very unpleasant) it smells great.

lgdncr
lgdncr

This perfume is non offensive and generally pleasant to everyone. On me it doesn't seem to develop, and the longevity is poor. However, while it lasts I like it.

mjd83
mjd83

I have been searching for a nice honeysuckle scent. I immediately smelled the honeysuckle after the first spray. It's really a nice summer scent.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I smelled this for the first lime last summer and I stayed in love with it! I finally got it today and I think I will buy it until they do not sell it any more!

Monique96
Monique96

IN LOVE! Ligit the best perfume i have ever had/used. used to have Harajuku lovers 'g' as my daily one but now VS heartbreaker all the way.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Whoever put the notes up on here are so wrong. This fragrance smells soo good!! It is very fruity and sugary like a fruity piece of candy! Nothing floral or woody about it. Its SWEET!

Sophia666
Sophia666

This is like VS Pink mixed with Juicy Couture. It is feminine and deep, with a grapefruit-vibe mixed in. It is lovely, but not my absolute favourite.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I like this a lot but there is nothing that unique about this fragrance. I love the honeysuckle and bergamot aspect but the vetiver note is by far my favorite part. I LOVE men's colognes so this was pretty close thanks to the vetiver. Once sprayed, it didn't last at all on my skin. It seemed to evaporate almost instantly. It also reminded me of a perfume that I already owned, Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas. Blue Seduction lasts much longer and is almost a duplicate. I settled for the shimmer powder and mist of Heartbreaker and mix it with Blue Seduction. PERFECTION!!! I DO NOT recommend this if you don't like masculine scents becuase this is real heavy on the mascualine part. Also, the bottle itself if difficult to spray and clogs up rather quickly.

Sherrywijaya69
Sherrywijaya69

what you see is what you get:( below expectations
unique:4/10
scent:7/10
bottle:10/10
sillage:2/10
longevity:2/10

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

What a nice perfume :) Strong but soft at the same time, just enough of scent but enough so that others smell this lovely and divine perfume on you :)
It will be my first signature scent in years :)
Thank you VS!
Please never discontinue this perfume!!!

keikashirira
keikashirira

Dry down of this perfume reminds me with a cup of tea... so calm and fresh.. love it!!

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

This is definitely a fruity floral; the flower note being in the center stage. On me it opens with a mild citrus note and quickly goes into a fresh & clean honeysuckle note. I love this lighthearted phase, as honeysuckle tends to be a little heady on me. I agree with Radchick however, that the dry down veers into a more masculine route. It almost smells smoky - the unmistakable trace of vetiver on my skin. It also serves to anchor the honeysuckle very well and gives it a bit more dimension. Overall, I'd say this is just another typical Victoria's Secret fruity floral however, that slightly indolic honeysuckle note really hooked me in so I purchased a fb. :)

jewel.wido
jewel.wido

I know this is a little strange... but I smell plasticky, such as the smell of a brand new babydoll's hair!

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

Love, love, loveee ! This is the only one in Vs frags for me !
Beautiful honeysuckle with hint of bergamot and softly, girly, light, spring, love, peace, everything ! Really very beautiful ..

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Soft, fresh, sweet but in a floral like manner. Will leave a man heartbroken over such an innocent touch.

howardnine
howardnine

Smells similar to Alien. I love it!

karenrobert
karenrobert

I really love this perfume bottle. Heart Breaker is cute and sexy at the same time. This fragrant reminds of of the SLT Tease. Sweet , acrid,herbal, and spicy. I pick up tea smell. The chemical smell is a bit too strong for me. VS tries very hard to blend it with the sweetness but it just smells like the scents are all over the place clashing instead of meshing into one smooth fragrant. It also has a strong tea scent meshed in all the mix. Tea smell is extremely strong. If you love to wear jasmine or green tea, you might like this scent. Smells like men's cologne Drakkar or Bruit. I got a head ache from it

TilasProdigy
TilasProdigy

Smells like a stronger version of Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj

This is quite a tart fruity scent. It smells almost like a sweet pink grapefruit, with a very subtle floral undertone. The vetiver isn't really noticeable to me until the drydown. I can also smell the bergamot till drydown. The bottle is cute but a bit awkward to use because you twist the nozzle to open or close it, and the big ribbon tends to get in the way. Longevity is maybe two hours but I'm afraid to carry this bottle with me for fear that the bulb sprayer will leak in my bag. This scent reminds me of the discontinued Vixen, even though notes are different. Topnotes smell similar to me, but the drydown of Heartbreaker is slightly masculine.

wtfcanbemyusername
wtfcanbemyusername

To all of you saying that this smells like all the ones previously made, it's part of the sexy little things line. So there are perfumes close to it, but no actually, the scents at VS do not all smell the same at all.

kathy_g
kathy_g

I like this smell, but it doesn't last long. Nice unoffensive day scent..not very remarkable.. got it as a gift..will not buy when i will run out of the bottle.

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

I don't think that this is the best of the Sexy Little Things collection, but the bottle is lovely and it is a nice, fresh every day fragrance. I will be buying it because I work for VS, but I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an every day perfume but still wants a cute, unique, vintage vibe :)

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I do not like this scent at all...smells like alcohol or something chemical. The only good thing about this fragrance is that the bottle is cute.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

I don't understand why does Victoria's Secret keeps making the same smelling perfumes and place it in different bottles, do they they take us for fools?

Every single perfume that I've smelled from VS smells like air freshener, I would never dare to use these on my skin but as a bathroom spray their perfumes are quite good.

Whit
Whit

I smelled this the other day at the local VS. Well, it's nice, but I'm not impressed. I mostly smell honeysuckle and a little of the bergamot and vetiver. To me, it smells like every other VS scent that has been put out. I wish I could give a more positive review, but VS really needs to go back to the drawing board.

Rosa Carlita
Rosa Carlita

sherryberry

It just came out, totally new.

sherryberry

I don't remember seeing this one? Did it just come out? Who here has smelled it? I usually try to sample all the new Victoria's Secret scents, but I missed this one, for some reason.

Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker by Victoria`s Secret 4.00 out of 5 based on 84 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.