Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me Victoria`s Secret for women

Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me was launched in 2011. Top note is wild berries; middle note is orchid; base note is musk.

Wild berries

Orchid

Musk

Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

A lovely berry orchid scent with a hink of musk. Smells good in every moment i think :)

ekrapf
ekrapf

Smells a bit like Salvatore Ferragamo "Lovely Flower" and Bath and Body Works "Into the Wild". Not too light and not too strong. One spray in the morning is enough for me but I find it to be more of a night time fragrance and a bit too much for work. It's not my signature scent, but it's a nice inbetween fragrance for me.

Ashes19
Ashes19

It's likable, but it smells kind of like an amalgamation of other VS scents- nothing really unique about it to set it apart. It's fun though. I wear it when I'm hitting the mall and don't want to waste my Noir Tease or Hippie Chic. I don't get the berry notes- this just smells abstractly sweet to me.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Nice scent but like the other reviewers have already said, this has NO lasting power at all! So disappointing :(

yasmode
yasmode

love the scent but it has no lasting power at all :(

Kellylovesperfume
Kellylovesperfume

My favorite from the sexy little things lineup.... Needs more staying power..otherwise adore it!!!

Very pleasant light fruity floral but zero lasting power. You definitely need to layer to experience the full effect.

dollglam
dollglam

i love the smell and my husband loves it on me!
its def. on of my fav. its fresh floral but it as that musky dark note its a fresh sexy smell!

ashsnyde04
ashsnyde04

I was disappointed in this fragrance... I bought it and it smells nice as soon as you spray it on your skin, but it has NOOOO staying power at all... It is just too light for me :o(

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

i like this for the fact that sexy (NOIR),is too weak for me and too soft but nice, sexy (TEASE)..is nice but, smells just like Armani Code..and i got bored..so...this one is a floral..for spring..which its stronger and very pretty and sexy for my weekend in vegas!! my bf loves this on me...very in your face femme in a good way! lol!

secretcrush
secretcrush

This is a fruity/floral which might seem all too common but is very well-blended, soft and feminine... It is rather on the light side but the body lotion helps prolong its wear and projection. The compliments dont stop coming!!! I scored a 1.7oz EDP and a body lotion @ 40% off each so I'm EXTRA satisfied lol...

Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me by Victoria`s Secret 3.83 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Paris Hilton Can Can Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Katy Perry Meow Britney Spears In Control Curious Victoria`s Secret Vixen Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Katy Perry Purr Beyonce Heat Rush Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Victoria`s Secret Love Rocks Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Victoria`s Secret Incredible Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Beyonce Heat