Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sexy Little Things Noir Summer Victoria`s Secret for women

Sexy Little Things Noir Summer Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tropical
Sexy Little Things Noir Summer Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sexy Little Things Noir Summer Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria`s Secret presents a summer collection of fragrances and accompanying products, offering 4 new fragrant limited editions along with body care products. The four new fragrances were named: Bombshell Summer, Dream Angel's Heavenly Summer, Sexy Little Things Noir Summer and Very Sexy Summer, and are available as limited editions for upcoming summer. All for fragrances are obtainable as EDP.

Sexy Little Things Noir Summer offers you a mixture of pink guava, Mediterranean jasmine and musk, and can be purchased as 50ml EDP.

All four fragrances are accompanied with light body sprays and perfumed body care lotions, perfect for hot summer days. Sexy Little Things Noir Summer was launched in 2011.

Musk Jasmine Guava

Sexy Little Things Noir Summer Fragrance Reviews

StarAtlas
StarAtlas

I apologize, I know this is strictly for posting reviews, which I came to read about VS SLTN Summer but I had to point out the member "sweetgirls" two diabolically opposing reviews. It took her a year, but her opinion changed dramatically. I think it's amazing how our taste changes over time and how our moods can affect our smells by directly connecting certain scents with our memory.
I'm going thru that change now. Looking for something darker and deeper than my usual. I know Summer is not a dark perfume, I just like reading reviews! :) Like the ones I found here, interesting and quite funny that she didn't realize she already hated it once. Maybe she's into that 60's crowd perfume now?

Jest
Jest

Smells like bubble-gum to me.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Noir Summer is fruity pink guava, sweet mediterranean jasmine, and light musk. I love this delicious fresh-fruity summer scent! Jasmine and guava are some of my favorite notes and they blend perfectly together. Excellent fragrance!

sweetgirl

Grab this out of my stash from the annual sale time and this smells just like Juicy couture the original hands down , a good close copy! Yeah, it does have lasting power , so since ppl saying it does not, wear this in 95 deg. heat, and see how u smell then! In the winter , this will fade, so maybe it's worn at the wrong time? Is a summer scent !hello!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells too flowery/strong for me. I bought this at the semi annual and I wish I could return it :(

Claudyy
Claudyy

I got this for summer because I really like how it smells but the staying power is awful!!! On me it maybe last like one hour?! 0_0

Nanc
Nanc

All the notes beautifully blend a fun summer scent. Last about 2 hrs but I enjoy it enough to reapply throughout the day, worn during summer over 100ºF.

Scentia
Scentia

I think this is a great summer scent. Its a light floral with a little sweetness. My new fav! I recommend the lotion with the body spray or perfume. The lotion is great and the scent really lasts!

sweetgirl

THIS REEKS JASMINE, JASMINE..ON ME...VERY WARM WINTER SCENT...NOT A HINT OF SUMMER HERE! ...very older woman crowd..type scent..maybe 60 ? JUST NOT FOR ME! :)

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I bought and returned same day! Went to my local VS store looking for the perfect summer scent which seems to be hard work for me! Been looking for couple weeks! I came across this and of course the woman that works there was talking about this one how nice it is, and the scent lasts really good after applying unlike many others they have there. Well, I gave in and bought the mist and lotion, she said not to bother with the perfume, and assured me the mist and lotion combo will give a longer scent then perfume. I got home and sprayed my one arm, and about 1 hour later I kept getting wiffs of some raunchy smell, almost like BO/perfume mix smell (and I took a Shower!) I thought maybe it was from trying on so many others it was one of the others I was smelling. So I washed my arms/hands real good, I mean scrubbed good, then waiting a bit and reapplied just this to my wrist and waited and it gave off that disgusting odor! My husband did not like at all! So back to VS it went, I picked up a tiny bottle of the Noir Tease hoping to have better luck!

Sexy Little Things Noir Summer by Victoria`s Secret 3.71 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Little Things Noir Summer by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Little Things Noir Summer by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Beyonce Heat Rush Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Marc Jacobs Dot Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Max Azria BCBG Max Azria Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Summer Versace Bright Crystal Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Lancome La Vie Est Belle Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Escada Cherry in the Air Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Jessica Simpson Fancy