Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Victoria`s Secret for women

Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

I have it: 604 I had it: 133 I want it: 456 My signature: 14

Victora`s Secret is launching a new fragrance from their seductive collection Sexy Little Things Noir, named Tease. This eau de parfum was inspired by flirting, fun and game of surprising twists of juicy fruit and flirtatious flowers.

Composition of Tease is based on black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia. The fragrance can be purchased in a glass flacon as 50 ml EDP, decorated with lace pattern and pink atomizer.

The fragrance has been available since July 2010, accompanied by body care collection products Tease Scented Body Mist and Tease Scented Body Lotion.

Pear Mandarin Orange Litchi Red Apple

Hollywood Pink

Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Fragrance Reviews

perfumelovermadz
perfumelovermadz

As soon as I smelt it I thought of viva la juicy - and since I love that, naturally I also love this. This doesn't last as long, but it is a much cheaper alternative, so I think I will be buying this once from now on.

risarii
risarii

Smells like Viva La Juicy. Which is great if you like Juicy (as VS is cheaper) but if you DON'T--stay away!
It also lasts no time, maybe 1 hour if you spray it like your life depends on it. The bottle is cute and if you like super sweet and super fruity scents AND don't mind the severe lack of staying power (some people actually like reapplying multiple times a day--to each their own) then I'd recommend it. It's one of VS's best sellers, I believe. Very popular with teens. Good gift! Even if they don't love the smell, they'll love the bottle!

xellast
xellast

Smells like a mix of viva la juicy and viva la juicy noir. it doesn't smell exactly like viva la juicy because of the layers the notes present itself but its very close. Compared to viva la juicy, SLT noir tease has a bit more berry and litchi.

Airiasthya
Airiasthya

seeeriously in love with this scent!! it's so so very sexy and a man magnet lol

cyclone1391

Update: Just this fall the lasting touch lotion version of this scent was released. My body lotion had run out so I picked up the lasting touch lotion at the the steep price of $37!

DEFINITELY LOVE IT THOUGH!!!!

The lasting touch version of the scent is hands down the sexiest and longest lasting and the lotion really does leave a silken feel to your skin. Gorgeous little bottle and 1 pump is more than enough for both arms and the collar bone.

I seriously wish the body mist smelled as good as this new lotion does!

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

I really enjoy this perfume, but as other reviews have mentioned, this has no longevity. Applying the lotion before applying the perfume is helpful, but even then don't expect to smell it after 3 hours.

I usually go overboard and act as if this is a body spray and apply it liberally. The first couple of hours, I get compliments. After that, only I can smell it, and then, it's gone.

I don't think this is worth the shelf price; wait for a sale and get a deep discount. I bought mine for less than $10. If I had spent more than that, I would be extremely disappointed.

evanda
evanda

I love this perfume...
smells sweet but fresh yet,
a little bit sharp at first, but after dry down smells heavenly.
I got many compliment when use this perfume, but mostly from my female friends hahaha :-p

artemiss
artemiss

I didn't expect to like this as much as I did. It was a freebie with an order, so I spritzed it on, didn't much care for the opening notes and went about my day. A bit later, I caught a whiff of the dry-down and was caught off-guard by what it had grown into.
Coming here, I see the note that surprised me most, but wasn't listed on the card: Musk. I tend to not be able to wear it, but with the fruit+floral+sandalwood, it subdues it enough to work on my skin. To be honest, th dry-down reminds me of a girlier version of Jovan's White Musk for Men I wore quite a bit circa 1995.
The tops notes are a bit cloying: lots of bright pear and nectarine.
The middle is where I find the gardenia, hidden under some other 'white' florals, maybe a bit of freesia. The jasmine is very subdued on me, I can't find it without trying.
The dry-down finds the warm notes: musk first, then a bit of vanilla and sandalwood to smooth it out.

cpellegrino
cpellegrino

I really like this one. Very sweet and girly. Not overpowering but is noticeable. It does smell a little cheap, but not cheap enough to make me go, "Ugh gross" like Cool Water or Angel do. It just smells like a teenage/college girl perfume.

ngmama
ngmama

I am not sure if anyone else noticed, but.......
The packaging/design has a clever twist. If you look closely to the back, you can see "VS" in each of the smaller sections of the fishnet print. I love finding fun details like that. :)

This perfume is one of my favorite from Victoria's Secret. It smell VERY similar to Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. Yum!!

Perfumeaholic123
Perfumeaholic123

Smells like viva la juicy which I have no problem with because viva la juicy is my all time favorite scent

parfumlikker
parfumlikker

My girlfriend wears this fragrance.. very very sexy.

callmethekhaleesi
callmethekhaleesi

I was dismayed when I saw that VS's After Midnight Aphrodisiac scent was discontinued; I snatched up a rollerball as quick as I could. Then yesterday I try this one in store and guess what it reminded me of?? The only difference I see is that After Midnight is a bit more tangy and sensual, where as Noir Tease is more fruity and sweet. It doesn't seem to last long, but it's a great scent.

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

I just love this! It does smell similar to vlj, I don't know what it is but I really like this more! I'll agree with a lot of the other reviews, perfume has zilch laying power but the body spray lasts a reasonably long time on me and Vlj doesn't last on me either, so seeing as the body spray's so cheap I don't mind spraying throughout the day. Will be sure to purchase the lotion next. I love it! Had so many compliments!

Jahzara
Jahzara

I have a miniature bottle of this perfume.
I like this scent a lot, but the longevity isn't good at all. I think it lasted me less than 1 hour.
It's such a pity because I love the scent so much.
Thank God I have a miniature bottle and not a big one, I will keep searching for similar scents of this.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This is my sister's signature scent, so I could never wear it myself. I still love this fragrance, though! It's a richer vanilla scent, warm with sweet accents. My mom sometimes steals a spray from my sister's bottle when she visits and it smells really nice on her, too, so I think this speaks to the versatility of this fragrance. Appropriate for almost any age, mainly for daytime use.

Kyles
Kyles

This is such a cute bottle! I absolutely Love the way they've designed this one it's just too cute. The fragrance itself reminds me a lot of Viva La Juicy on the initial sprits but as it dries down on my skin it becomes more of a sweet simple vanilla fragrance. I was a little disappointed when I first sprayed this and my boyfriend gave me a hug and asked why I wasn't wearing any perfume that day (as he knows I wear perfume every single day). :( I thought I would attract him with my sweet sexy Gourmet perfume, but instead he couldn't even smell it! What a disappointment, it doesn't last on my skin at all..but when I can smell it, it is very sweet and beautiful.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

Love the scent hate the bottle. Just returned an almost empty bottle to VS. I noticed the perfume was going down more and more almost like someone was using it. I finally figured out the perfume was emptying itself out through the atomizer thing on the bottle when I saw the bottle was wet and so was the mirror it was sitting on.

The scent itself is real nice and had good lasting power. I would usually wear this one for bed. My husband always loves the smell of this one. Also, one day I spritzed it on my neck and saw red stuff dripping down, so not sure if that is the color of the perfume itself or it was going bad maybe? Anyways I will stick with the body spray only to not have to deal with the bottle. Now whenever I go to VS and see bottles with those atomizers I skip them completely, even if I like the scent, and just get the body mist.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I have this one as a gift from my bestfriend. And I'm sorry I couldn't tell her that I don't like the smell. To me, the floral beats the fruity smell of this. It's too heavy to wear in my tropical-weathered country. Maybe more suitable for winter?
I got it as a full set, with body lotion and all and I'm sad to dislike it cos the packaging is really really playful sexy and I like it a lot. I don't know why my friend gave me this but maybe also for the packaging cos it's so different from our usual favorites.
I want to like it. Sorry it just don't work. But I may give it another try.

raunchy
raunchy

im not young but this one make me feel young, sweet, sexy

ArtzGirl

As much as I've tried to hate this stuff - it is one of the more lasting fragrances that I've EVER used... and for this very reason, I'm giving this new consideration!

This goes on very strong - and this is the part that I have to be patient with. It has a bit of a bite to it when you first spray this on, but as the day wears on- this lasts sometimes as long as about 15 hours... amazingly!

Plus, the longer this wears - the better this melds with my own body chemistry. The last hours of this are what keep bringing me back to this particular fragrance. This is HOT! It definitely blends very well with my chemistry - and I love the brothy stew of scent that is left the last hours.

This is an interesting one.
I was at Victoria's Secret today and was asking a lady which of the 5 fragrances that I sprayed on my arms - did she like best on me. Easy enough. I do this often, and it is always interesting to have people's response. She smelled the other fragrances on my arms - but when she came to this one, she asked which one this was - and immediately whipped around to go to the wall where this was located, to actually look into buying this for herself. VERY TELLING! In her own body language, she was giving me the biggest hint of all- that THIS was the absolute BEST fragrance ON... so good that she wanted to case this stuff out for herself, but she wouldn't tell me that. She said another couple of fragrances were actually better on me.

Interesting! Huh?

Well, I got my answer! This is definitely "on my list" for a new purchase!
One of the best things about Victoria's Secret is that they do NOT do Animal Testing. I'm thrilled with this! I look forward to purchasing this in the near future!

missyumyum
missyumyum

This smells like sugary water I really don't like it I just use it as room spray

AriaW
AriaW

Interesting scent, playful like its name. I found it kind of strong. It has a sparkling smell in it. Maybe it is because it's too popular, I can smell it everywhere especially in school.

cyclone1391

A softer knock-off Viva La Juicy Noir. Even so this is my signature for cooler/cold weather and going out. It's not as sickeningly berry as VLJ.

Frankly if you want something similar to VLJ but a little more fun and with more lasting power, get Sexy Little Things Noir Tease from Victoria's Secret as the body lotion. Use the lotion to cover your shoulders and arms, and a little on your collar bone and then use the mist on your hair and clothes. Lasts all day! The EDT of Noir Tease though is completely useless. The real value of that scent is the body lotion.

pravda48
pravda48

This has a very sharp, synthetic 'praline' note in it that I find most offputting indeed. I wish I could be more specific but I just know that praline is absolute hit or miss to me (the buttery textured or true chocolate/nutty toned ones? Yes please!! This sharp, oddly 'off' type? Deal breaker) and this and Viva La Juicy are big ol' misses for me.

Test both first, I'd say.

Snicole82
Snicole82

I am currently wearing this. The drydown is amazing. I have the mist. Blind buy recommended by a sales associate. Loved it so much that I went back and bought another. I smell vanilla with a little spice. For some reason I don't get the fruit smell.

Update: Though I love this fragrance, I bought it in the mist and it just does not last on my skin.

7kaaaate9
7kaaaate9

To me, this smells like a mix between Viva La Juicy and VS Pure Seduction. It doesn't have the caramel note that Viva has, and I think it's the freesia note that makes it similar to Pure Seduction. The combination of the two (the absence of the caramel note, plus the added florals) makes this scent more sophisticated than either one and it has quickly become a favorite of mine.

As for longevity, I think it faded around the 5-6 hour mark, but I work in a doctor's office and I had a patient compliment me on the smell and actually pinpointed it to be Tease, and that was almost 10 hours after application. So I am very pleased with the longevity.

The sillage is fairly weak in my opinion but I am a person who loves to be smelled from afar. But every so often I'll catch a whiff as I turn my head or move around a lot so that's good.

Overall this is a lovely fragrance, appropriate for all ages but best suited for a young adult. If you are a fan of Viva La Juicy, try this one out and you will not be disappointed.

glambert
glambert

On me, all I smell is the sweet and fruity notes. The scent itself is okay but not extraordinary. The sensual notes are not present with my body chemistry. The longevity is poor and the silage is moderate. It is a little disappointing because I was expecting this sophisticated womanly scent and all I got was the cutesy sweet and fruity combo.

Lillitth
Lillitth

Ick. Pure cotton candy. Nothing but vanilla and sugar. So sweet and innocent that the name doesn't fit. It's so innocent smelling that calling it Noir (Dark) Tease seems completely opposite. All I see is a very young girl with lots of stuffed animals on her bed. Every single VS perfume I have tried smells exactly the same after 20 minutes. They seem to start with something interesting, but then they all dry down to smell like cotton candy. My husband pronounced them all as very ordinary.

sassa7
sassa7

Smells identically to Viva La Juicy, id say the Noir that just came out, not the original which to me smells abit heavier. As a perfume it lacks lasting power, but the body mist surprisingly stays on for hrs.

Chava
Chava

My sister has this. The only thing I found sexy about this is the bottle - just looking at the bottle, you expect it to smell mysterious and seductive. Instead, it smells very teenager-y to me. I hardly noticed the white florals (and I'm a huge gardenia fan) at all; just a blast of vanilla, powdered sugar, praline, and fruit.

lavendeer
lavendeer

The first time I smelled this I immediately fell in love and bought a bottle. To me its a mix between Viva La Juicy and Secret Wonderland from bath & body works. So if you like either of those fragrances you'd like this. Very sweet and girly. I wore it for a few months but suddenly I realized that I didn't like it anymore. I find that scents from victoria's secret are cheap and poorly made. it doesn't last long at all so I have to spray it throughout the day. And now it just smells like vodka to me and makes me feel sick. Definitely a headache-inducing scent.
Plus, every girl around my age where I live wears this! I like to have a unique smell. So I don't wear it anymore.

BrittneyN
BrittneyN

I squealed with delight when I opened a Christmas present and saw this adorable & sexy little bottle. I am even more delighted by the perfume itself. This actually lasted longer on me than Viva La Juicy ever did. I got the lotion as well. I am very happy with it.

megami
megami

Sexy fruity, flowery vanilla scent. No need to spray a lot, just once on one inner wrist. More than once would be too much smell. Make sure to rub it into the other inner wrist. That's all I have to do to make the beautiful scent come out. U can rub it onto behind ur ears as well...

I think people are wrong about its staying power. It actually stays on the longest out of all VS perfumes (I tried on most of em today lol). Oh wait..Blush stayed on long too, but it stunk lol. But anyway the sales associate did say Eau De Parfums stay on for 4 hours. The smell does not go away in less than 4 hours, that's for sure.
This ends with breezy flowery vanilla scent (in lack of a better word lol). I noticed the super soft vanilla scent so I let my hubby smell it and he said hmmm nice! Lol. I am so thankful that the fruity smell goes away quick because I want to use this as my signature winter scent and actually I really don't like the fruity stage of the scent; doesn't smell that impressive.

So anyway this perfume is sooooo perfect for winter and I am lucky I got it for only $25 before thanksgiving but I might need to return it because it seems to give me a headache. There is a scent that my sense of smell strongly disagree with, which I don't know what...but unfortunately I need to return it. I really wanted to like it tho. Really love the design as well. I also got heavenly (also got lotion) and the other noir as Xmas gifts. But might get Angel Gold instead, dunno. All these perfumes smell very interesting when rubbed onto one's skin. It's like magic. I highly recommend trying them on yourself. Let it blend in with your natural body oil and work its magic! ;)

heybabette
heybabette

to me, it is viva la juicy's darker sister. it's a little fruitier, and the drydown is less powdery (which is what vlj smells like on my skin as it's drying down). it might be the benzoin. i love the bottle. <3

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

Smells exactly like viva la juicy. I'm not fond of it. younger girls in their teens will probably go for it.

amazingness
amazingness

This is a really sweet concoction. I get red apples, pears a lot of Vanilla and a really soft musk towards the end. I would say that this is a good fragrance to wear during the day as well as in the evenings. The lasting power is not so great, it lasted about two hours on me. The sillage is a bit better, I can actually smell it on myself for a while after I smell it :)

gabygol
gabygol

Love it, love it, love it. Is fresh but yet strong. It captures attention because of the vainilla. I use it very often, even for important appointments and dates.

ArtzGirl

This is my 2nd review on this fragrance...
Why?
Because I feel like the Victoria's Secret packaging on this really overshadows the true essence of this fragrance.

I have been testing this fragrance - and I'm trying to see how this actually blends with my chemistry. So far, so good.

------------

It has a very strong opening and kind of reminds me of baby powder - it hits in the range of a lot of cotton candy-ish fragrances with the first spray. There is a little bit of a grounded cord with this - that you realize after its been on the skin for about 20 minutes.

------------

THE DRY DOWN IS HEAVENLY!!!

The dry down is the most impressive thing about this fragrance. I love the way that this carmelizes with my body chemistry about 3 or more hours into the wear.

I was doing dishes last night and caught the aroma of this as it was mixing with the steam of the water - and the area where I had sprayed this on my arm, and there was this unbelievably GREAT chemistry happening with this fragrance. I love the way that this blends and harmonizes with my own chemistry over time.

The beginning of this fragrance doesn't do it justice... the dry down is much more convincing.

---------

Give this some time. You may really love this!

This may be one of those fragrances that you have to warm up to. It may not strike you as being a GREAT fragrance - until this wears a bit longer on the skin.

This also does well in the jacuzzi - and works well on days/nights when I hit the gym. The fragrance is light enough to not be too heavy for the gym - and then blends well with my chemistry when I am sweating.

This would be great for dancing - something light, fun, playful - and mixes very well with my chemistry.

--------------

If you like "Beautiful" by Estee Lauder - you will probably like this fragrance. They have a similar type wear... but yet, do not directly compete with one another. They can be used for different occasions - and both blend very well with my chemistry over time!

connie.o'strand
connie.o'strand

I have Viva La Juicy and I don't really care for it. This, I really like (I have the body mist). Funny, the label is a little off center, annoys me lol

Other then that, I picked it up the other day after walking behind a girl in the store and she smelled so good I had to tell her and then ask her what it was! I have the Sexy Little Things Nior and I have Bombshell Diamonds and I love those both and I had to try this. I think though, it smelled better on this girl then it does on me ? ;)
Body chemistry I tell ya!! I really like it though :)
Fun, sexy scent.

Noir tease is sweet, fruity, fun, and very likeable. It does smell very similar to Viva la Juicy. Perhaps Noir Tease is a bit fruitier but otherwise very alike. There are lots of fruits and florals here but no singular note stands out on me. I don’t detect any specific notes, not even the pear or the gardenia, it’s more of blended mix on a sweet vanilla base.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I don't care for Viva La Juicy (too much synthetic fruitiness) or the Gucci Gardenia scent (way too much patchouli)
This is a fantastic scent that is uncomplicated goodness and produces a very smooth, vanilla-pear aroma. It is quite linear in that what you spray is similar to what you get throughout the drydown.
I'd also like to mention that I think the Body Mist version is absolutely fine in terms of sillage and longevity-as long as you spray a generous amount, like double the dose you would spray for a perfume. So, for me that is like 10-12 sprays. I recommend not wasting your money on the EDP and just buying the body mist in that generous 8.0 fl oz size they have. I also have the mini 2.5 oz size. The problem with the body mist bottles however, is that they are not refillable.
The season I like to wear this in is without a doubt the Fall. It radiates warmth in the cool crisp air. Very often I find myself getting whiffs of this gorgeous spray a few hours after I applied.

trombonist78
trombonist78

Bought the body mist when it was on sale. Reminiscent of Avon Aromadisiac. A flrty twist on a musky scent. Sexy and fun. Perfect scent when you want to be a little tease.

GossipBoy
GossipBoy

I rushed to VS to smell this after reading the reviews saying that it was strikingly smelt like Viva la Juicy, and it absolutely does! (On a scale from 1-10 it's a 9). The only difference is, is that I pick up more fruity notes than Viva, but if you don't have Viva $$ your prayers have been answered because its basically Viva la Juicy.

Preston_Snow
Preston_Snow

I'll just add a guys perspective on this perfume. My ex girlfriend used this as her signature scent and it got me..well..excited. Anytime she would spray this, it would always bring out the "naughty" side of me. It may not do that for every guy but it definitely did it for me. Very attractive scent. Haha.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

well. i have this scent in the body mist... in the travel-friendly size that was part of the Black Friday free tote gift. At least, i think that's where i got it? i know i didn't buy it.

the bottle i have is the much like the one shown on their website for the "Tease Scented Body Mist" only smaller. so, clear plastic with a decidedly hot pink clear liquid inside, and a fishnet pattern printed on the front of the bottle.

and the sprayer... the plastic tube that runs through the bottle? is solid hot pink. i guess they didn't want to put the hot pink plastic spring thing around the tube, and decided to just make the tube pink this time.

too bad they didn't also use the funky black cap this time, too, instead of the boring shiny silver one.

i keep saying "this time" because this is virtually a repackaged Electric Youth, in my opinion. which, if nothing else, means i will eventually use this up. which, as opposed to every other scent from Vicky's (except Rapture - their only other good fragrance) is a huge improvement.

those not old enough to remember 1989 may well find this new and different.

but it's not "sexy"... but, then, it's not unwearable. it's a fun, silly sort of almost-fruity scent.

Princess
Princess

Smells exactly like viva la juicy. Also the lasting power is good.

Ashes19
Ashes19

This is one of my all-time favorites- it's sexy and flirty, but it's light enough that it could be worn in the day. It's the best combination of sweet, floral, and powdery, with the perfect amount of vanilla thrown in. It's very very feminine and delicate. Playful, yet assertive. It just smells beautiful. VS had better never discontinue this.

RobynU
RobynU

Sweet and light, and not unpleasant but for me it does have a definite bubble gum element- a sort of false sweetness. I think this is suitable for very young women and teens, not overwhelming or heavy. Certainly the aesthetic of the bottle and name is not very sophisticated! The word "noir" in the name is puzzling, as the scent is far from dark and mysterious.

ArtzGirl

Noir Tease is actually a nice classic floral and has been marketed to incorporate some type of sex appeal into it - creating more of a desire for the public to possess and own it. Sorry, but I'm not even finding the "tease" - in "Noir Tease". However, I feel that the fragrance itself smells MUCH better than the bottle design. The bottle design is comical and cute but has a slightly unsophisticated and unrefined aesthetic appeal, but the fragrance is actually pretty good - and lasts tremendously well in the 7 hour or more test!

When testing Noir Tease -- Looking at the entire marketing/packaging/name association... etc...

The saying "It is, what it is" comes to mind. This is a Victoria's Secret fragrance... the name, packaging, product design "fit" what they are trying to promote... their lingerie and sex appeal. So I guess that you really can't expect more. But the bottle doesn't look like anything that a "lady" would have on her shelf... this is looking a bit too burlesque. There's a time and place for that... but if I purchased this fragrance, the bottle would remain hidden in a drawer and not out on display...

To be brutally honest, I don't like the name of this fragrance "Noir Tease" and I would be pretty embarrassed if someone asked what I was wearing and had to rattle off that name. I find that the name and the bottle design are kind of unsophisticated and almost "juvenile" and are not all that appealing to me.

The fragrance itself is NOT necessarily a "Tease"!!! When I smelled it, it went into a fairly classic sweet floral-- rather than ANYTHING that I would perceive as "a TEASE"... so, perhaps their marketing is working for them. It is definitely a top seller, even though their product packaging lacks an air of any form of sophistication!

Looking at a lot of other reviews of this fragrance, the bottle is an issue. There were a couple of people who mentioned this and the fact that it is very difficult to carry for travel or in a purse (a smaller travel version may fill this gap and satisfy the concerns that people are having in the other reviews). I like the huge improvement that was made with the re-packaging of their Very Sexy Tempation packaging. They immediately moved their packaging from juvenile to sophisticated, with the change and update of the original packaging and promotional look.

This is selling like hot cakes, so you may not want to alter your packaging design. This could be a very fun design in an all pink room that is going for that glaringly "retro" look... similar to the movie "Dick Tracy". I could definitely see that! But the product packaging and name is polarizing, in and of itself. You will have women who will reject this fragrance simply based on the name "Tease" - as well as the glaringly obvious hot pink used in the dispenser.

overwest
overwest

I totally love this sent on girls

Kendrasage
Kendrasage

This is my favorite perfume right now. It's mild and sweet. It lingers softly and beautifully.

Drqt
Drqt

My all time favorite parfum and it is still being sold in stores, online, etc... sexy and warm. Perfection in a bottle

lalaDinky
lalaDinky

Received the wee little bottle + lotion as a gift. I never liked perfume before this, so this was my (late) intro to the money-sucking realm of volatile compounds in cute decor.

I actually really really liked this scent; it was my first perfume that didn't smell "perfumy."

I now know that many perfumes carry this same note of vanilla and fruit, but this was my first encounter, so I fell head over heels for it.

It doesn't exactly smell sexy to me. More like edible... Sillage is amazing; I secretly sprayed some on my work clothes, and passengers complimented me on my scent while we were standing at the bow, being sprayed by fine saltwater mist in 30 mph winds!

So yes, I have since moved on from this one, but I owe it a big thank you for letting me know that not all perfumes smell like flowers or musk :)

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

This perfume is very sexy , great scent for intimate encounters, everybody seems to love this scent & it always grabs people's attention whenever I wear this, the silage is phenomenal , lasting power is decent , the only con is the bottle isn't easy at all the carry around with you it leaks , even with the travel cap provided I found screwing & un screwing the atomizer just makes it leak even more , the bottle is pretty but a pretty nightmare! I love this perfume so much I re purchased this a few times & had to literally empty out all the juice into a dollar store mini plastic spray bottle , just to be able to use this one properly :) because if I don't , re touching up would be impossible because this perfume bottle is vanity proof , it's not meant to carry around.

gjie
gjie

love this perfume...its smells so so good...its smell sensual (in a good way though)...cannot get enough of this scent! glad i have the full set along with the scented body lotion n the body mist...

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I really love this one. It smells light, sweet, slightly fruity and slighty floral. The pear really comes out on me, tempered with the vanilla. The magnolia freshens it up a bit, but doesn't come through much on me. It smells very similar to Viva La Juicy (I haven't tried that one on, though, so I don't know about the dry-down. Straight from the bottle, though, it smells pretty much spot on to me), and reminiscent of a lighter, less complex Betsey. Great for daytime wear and super-feminine!

Mmbetorres

I have to re-review. Maybe I was still getting over the flu when I first reviewed, but now that I'm all better, it smells delightful! The fruit is still the most prominent at the beginning, but I no longer find the floral mix overpowering. The dry down is my favorite. It's a beautiful floral fruity vanilla that I want to sniff all day.

Mmbetorres

Thought I'd like it based on the notes alone, so I bought the .25. I may have made the right decision to start with a smaller size. It's discontinued, so I couldn't test it anywhere, but I just had to smell it for curiosity's sake. The fruit is wonderful at the beginning, but the floral combination shoves through about two minutes later. It's beautiful in its own way, but a bit too heavy on the gardenia. Long lasting, gets compliments, works well with my skin, but gives me a headache.

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

Smelt this on someone earlier, smelt gorgeous! Defo one on my list :)

Safira
Safira

I think this one smells much better than Viva La Juicy. don't get me wrong - I own both perfumes and like them both, but this one is just so much better. Which is kind of odd because they should be kind of similar notewise.

The fragrance is very light though and doesn't last very long - sillage isn't great either, but it smells so wonderful that it's easily forgiven.

As for SLT Noir it is similar, but I prefer this over SLT Noir.

AryaAradeil
AryaAradeil

Bought this frag in a mini ornament. I got it for my sister, and fell in love. Very feminine sexy day scent!

lovece7
lovece7

I smelled this before I smelled Viva La Juicy. And I LOVED this but only had the 2.4 body mist at the time. When I finally smelled Viva La Juicy my eyes lit up and I said "This smells EXACTLY like Victoria's Secret Noir Tease!" I became so excited because now I knew I would simply purchase Noir Tease and know that I could be wearing either or. Noir Tease and Viva La Juicy share 7 of the same notes, which is pretty crazy.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! It's so beautiful to me! I always feel so pretty, feminine and soft wearing this. Such a gorgeous and none offensive scent that anyone would love. I always feel so happy and confident when I wear this. This will probably stay in my collection as long as VS keeps making it.

tsofa
tsofa

I bought this wonderful fragrance from the Duty Free on my way to Geneva. Actually, this was a spontaneous buy as I got so excited, like a little kid, seeing a Victoria’s Secret stand on the way. So, I said to myself I had to buy something. I owned Noir in the past (got it through Amazon) and I can’t say I was that amazed about it. Instead, I bought this one.

I will not go through details describing it since everyone knows how it smells alike. I am thrilled with my buy. Like everyone mentioned, it is an excellent dupe of Viva La Juicy but personally I don’t mind at all. From now on, if I run out from Juicy I have Tease, but if I run out of Tease… I will most likely cry!

And that's because, Duty Free Shops might be good places to buy cheaper high end fragrances, but not for Victoria’s Secret! Their products are overpriced compared to Amazon or even to the official site.

32.50 euros for a 250ml body mist! If you ask me, that’s insane!

tinaelisa:
You can still buy it as a On the go perfume on their website :)

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

It seems that this one is discontinued now if you check the VS website :( Too bad, because I had just planned on purchasing it!

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

This one smells very sweet and gives off a flirty vibe, and the bottle is too cute! A lot of young men who come into the VS store I work at love this end up picking some up for their wife or girlfriend. I don't think it lasts very long though, at least not on me. It probably depends on your body chemistry and how well the notes cling to your skin.

Fancystuff56
Fancystuff56

This perfume is the perfect combination between sexy, sweet, and playful. Although it is more appropriate to wear at night, it does its magic during the day as well. It's name represents the scent itself-dark and teasing. The notes work together in perfect harmony to produce a scent that is not too heavy and overbearing, yet captivating and alluring. One of my personal Victoria's Secret favorites!

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

Oh, how I love this fragrance... I remember when it first came out and was only supposed to be a limited time only-- I guess everyone just fell in love! It took me a minute to decide between the Tease and the Sexy little things, but this one is by far edgier, sexier, and more daring. I imagine 1920's, velvet, lace, burlesque dancers, and all things provocative when I smell this in the air.. and surprisingly, it's actually quite a happy scent --in a dark way, sexy way.. It's a shame as my boyfriend doesn't seem to like it, but every other guy LOVES it.. I'd get the perfume first rather than the body spray, as neither of them have very good staying power.. But this is a gem that is so worth it!

annettepe
annettepe

my friend has this and it smells amazing! very sweet, candy with vanilla. its such a yummy sexy and playful fragrance. i dont really smell any note in specific because all of them combined just becomes sugary deliciousness! i think this is the type of scent that would really allure guys. so i would definitely see this as a date scent.

arenee92
arenee92

Sexy & Feminine. Viva La Juicy & this do smell smiliar, but I feel like this isn't quite as sweet and caramelly as VLJ is. Playful, flirty, fun! Love this one.

tinkerstar12
tinkerstar12

I love this scent. Its very girly and sexy! Im not a picky note detector so the best way I can explain it is flowery juice =D Doesnt last long at all though so getting the lotion probably the way to go. Smells very similar to viva la juicy just a bit sweeter.

zurkaristic
zurkaristic

I love the smell of this perfume but sadly, it doesn't last long at all for me. I have to transfer it in a travelling bottle so i can reapply it because the scent diminishes so fast.

I do not like the packaging too. Its not practical to carry it around.

But it is sexy, i must say. If your guy loves vanilla and u dont quite like it (but want to wear it for HIM), this is the perfume to go for.

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

If I have a signature scent, then it's probably Noir Tease.
I work in retail, and this is a light scent suitable for working with crowds of people without turning anybody off.
The vanilla is not the standout scent here on me. My body chemistry brings out a mellow floral scent.
I prefer the smell of it much more on my skin than in the bottle. In the bottle, it seems to strong. The only reason that I tried it on is that my boyfriend liked the tester strip and asked me to try it on.
Boy am I glad that I did! It smells much better on!

Update: I tried Viva La Juicy today, and they do smell very similar. I like Noir Tease better. Viva La Juicy dries down into a disturbingly sweet honeysuckle smell on me, but Noir Tease remains light and creamy throughout.

Tovah
Tovah

Noir Tease starts out as a burst of almonds and sugar, and moves to a deep vanilla core, rounded out by pear and amber. When I first tried this, I was so drawn to it. I couldn't stop smelling it in the store, (I think the SAs thought I was crazy), and then I walked around the mall for hours sniffing my arms. I had to buy it. I love it, so I was sure my husband would say he couldn't stand it, but Victoria's Secret fragrances have that Pavlov's Dogs stimulus on my husband. Some masculine 6th sense must associate these scents with new lingerie or something. So, Noir Tease he liked immediately, and he always takes deep sniffs of my neck when I wear it. This lasts twice as long as fragrances that cost twice as much! I have it in spray, body spray, and gorgeous glitter powder. Very enjoyable, good quality, great price! I smelled Viva la Juicy based on others saying it smells like Noir Tease, but they don't smell very similar to me. Noir Tease is a gourmand-Oriental, on my skin, and it's not a scent that makes me think of girls in junior high. This is a feminine, womanly scent.

Hawra
Hawra

I love it!! The scent is very sweet feminin and warm. It's light but it's also strong! I can wear this perfume when ever I want.

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

My oh my!!!
Such a lovely version of Noir!
It's more cozy and warm to the senses!
The creamy Vanilla dry down is heavenly which I love!
Only wish their (SLT Noir & Tease) lasting power will be longer though~ <3

branda324
branda324

I loved it when I first smelt it in the store half year ago and just thought: Oh my I need to have this!
I purchased the big bottle but I've never used it since then.
It smells good, sweet and peachy, but that's it. It's to me more like a long-lasting body spray, not a real perfume.
Recommended to those young and happy girls who don't care too much about the depth of the perfumes they wear.

Bottle is to die for, though, and it's the only reason I still keep it myself.

xVal
xVal

The bottle is gorgeous, and so is the smell.
Nothing much to say,I love it,got no disgusted faces when I wore it, my friends like it alot and so does my bf.

Dominique69
Dominique69

@karenrobert try amazon !!!!!! its so cheap

naffy
naffy

For starters, the bottle/pump is gorgeous, so vintage. I love this scent. It's sweet and sexy! I would love to get the body spray as well. I find, however, that this product doesn't last the whole day, and I find that a shame. I'm not sure why that's the case for me. Either way, I would definitely recommend this product. I know Victoria's Secret sells the mini size too but I find it finishes quickly (or maybe that's because I spray myself a few times a day).

karenrobert
karenrobert

The perfume is very lasting. I had it on for over 12 hours and I can still smell it. It does resemble Viva La Juicy without the heaviness fatty cloying after shock of Viva La Juicy. I actually think it smell a lot more like Hello Kitty Big PInk Bow than Viva La Juicy. I initially didn't like the way Tease smelled from the perfume bottle. Just yesterday, I tried it on my skin and let it sit to see what happens. The most beautiful fragrant sets in about 30 minutes. It's very sensual, non offensive, mildly sweet to perfection with a dash of creamy vanilla without overdoing it like Viva La Juicy where I feel like a bar of butter stock half way down my throat. No head ache, no nausea, no children complain, and the best part is it is sexy without looking desperate. The bad thing is that Victoria's Secret fragrances never go on sale like Viva La Juicy where you can get it 50-75% discounted at outlets such as Ross Marshall, Target, Walmart. I can never find Tease discounted any where, not even at the outlet. And I definitely will never find VS fragrances reduced price at low end stores like Walmart or Target. I guess I just have to wait until VS decide to discontinue Tease for me to get it at a discount. For now, it's twice the price of Viva La Juicy every where I searched including Ebay and online stores.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

This is definitely a "tease" of the original Sexy Little Things Noir. Great name, and the two perfumes are in the same family. I think if you're a fan of one, you're more than likely to enjoy the other one too!

In comparing this to the original Noir, I find this to be the difference: A bit more fruit, and a lot less musk, sandalwood, and amber. Noir Tease doesn't have the slight powdery notes that the original Noir has. That's not a bad thing at all, especially since this is a lighter version of the original. I think the lack of musk, sandalwood, and amber makes Noir Tease a younger fragrance too.

I think this perfume can be worn any time of the year. It's warm enough for Fall and Winter, girly enough for Spring, and fruity enough for the Summer. On really hot days, though, I wouldn't wear this during the day, personally.

kayjeff88
kayjeff88

loves it! less expensive version of viva la juicy!

just wish this scent had a regular sprayer, and not the atomizer. atomizers look great, but i always find them hard to spray! :(

princessphuuong
princessphuuong

I love this scent! It's like an exact dup of Viva La Juicy.

noninoni
noninoni

I am getting the body spray version of this next month! Totally love it:)

x33janelle
x33janelle

I bought the body spray version of this because someone on this site said the body spray lasted longer... However, the lasting power is not great at all.

That is a pity, because this is my favourite scent of all time. Not too strong, overwhelming, sexy, or sweet. It's perfect, and smells more complicated than the simple linear three notes it actually is.

Smells exactly like Viva La Juicy, but VLJ has way more lasting power.

A definite repurchase. I feel sad and insecure when I feel like there is significantly less in the bottle, because I love it so much. It's also really expensive where I come from ($40. For a body spray.)

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Great scent! If you wanna save some money, get this instead of Viva La Juicy. They are one in the same!

fobia
fobia

Just got a small bottle of mist on a whim... and I'm glad I did now.. it does smell just like Viva La Juicy.... which is cool because I won't have to lug around my bottle of it if I need a refresher, I think this will do the trick!

Elenkina
Elenkina

I love this one. Nice warm and fruity. Got a perfume and a body mist. Using in the summer. Received so many compliments on wearing it!!!!

Josefyn
Josefyn

Esta definitivamente es mi fragancia favorita de Victoria Secret hasta ahora... Perfecta para el dia, perfecta para la noche (salidas casuales), suavemente dulce, bastante fresca, 10 minutos despues de aplicarla se torna un poco mas frutal. Luego, se torna suavemente dulce nuevamente.... Perfecta, simplemente perfecta. La permanencia en el cuerpo es media (entre 2 a 3 horas), en la ropa es un poco mas de tiempo (pero no llega a las 6 horas)

This is definitely my favorite fragrance from Victoria Secret so far ... Perfect for day, perfect for the night (casual outings), mildly sweet, pretty cool, 10 minutes after applying it becomes a bit more fruity. Then again becomes mildly sweet .... Perfect, just perfect. The stay in the body is medium (between 2 to 3 hours), clothing is a little more time (but does not reach the 6 hours)

pretty perfect girl
pretty perfect girl

smells sooo good and sweet i love it and the pump !!!!!

hpr2010
hpr2010

I much prefere this one to SLT noir origional. THis one seems to have more lasting power and is a bit more fruity and exciting.

ohbecksicle
ohbecksicle

LOVED how this smelled, but the fragrance melted into my skin within ten minutes every time. This would have been my go-to fragrance had it had more staying power, and unfortunately, for about $45, I can't justify keeping a 1.7 oz fragrance that doesn't last longer than 10 minutes. I took it back to Victoria's and got the regular SLT Noir perfume instead. Also, after reading about how similar Tease smelled to Viva La Juicy, I got VLJ on eBay and am so glad that I did! It smells just like Tease but lasts way longer. If you are considering buying this one, I would say you should absolutely go for Viva La Juicy instead, or grab a bottle of VS Sexy Little Things Noir.

Gabriela
Gabriela

SLT Noir Tease is composed of one fruity note (pear), 1 floral (gardenia) and 1 gourmand note (vanilla), but to my nose it feels predominantly gourmand. I don't get the gardenia at all, but a slightly tangy and bright pear opening that dries down to a creamy vanilla.

It is very similar to SLT Noir, but it is less complex, and the vanilla is more straightforward and creamier. It is also less sweet than SLT Noir, but SLT Noir Tease has a superior longevity.

It is a cute gourmand, simple and straightforward, but oh so yummy! If you are a vanilla freak you'll love this...

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A juicy and sweet but plush scent that describes a tease ;)

natalieisme
natalieisme

love the warm scent to it similar to Incredible also by Victorias Secret. musky vanilla and warm :)

Mollie Petty

I am so mad I spent the $60 on the big EDP. It hardly lasts 10 MINUTES! I keep spraying it on, and it just goes away. A couple of these reviews said the Body Mist had more staying power. IT DOES. I was so excited to get this home, but the 2nd day I wore it, it DAWNED on me what it smells like. Rabbit pee. :O

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Noir Tease is sugary sweet pear, subtle gardenia, and deep rich vanilla. It’s a sweeter fruity scent that the original Victoria Secret Noir and yes, it really does smell just like Juicy Couture’s Viva La Juicy. Noir Tease is a fun, flirty, girly-girl perfume and it smells wonderful!

msmithy05
msmithy05

This perfume is not very complex. After all, there are only 3 notes in the entire fragrance. When I first spray it, I get a burst of pear, however it is not syrupy which is nice. The pear fades into a sweet floral scent which is very nice. This sounds like quite the summery fragrance but in my opinion, the vanilla really adds depth, making it more appropriate for the colder months. This scent last very little, which is quite disappointing.

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

Probably one of my all time favorite scents! I loveee vanilla, so this got an automatic plus. When I went to victoria's secret to see which perfume I wanted to buy, I went straight to this one and smelled it, and instantly loved it. Smelling all the other ones, I found out this is by far the best one VS has made, along with Gorgeous. But seriously, this thing is amazing, I have the big bottle, small bottle, lotion, shower gel and body spray I love it!

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is a very fun fragrance, light enough for day but sexy enough for night. The vanilla and pear make it quite sweet, but not cloying.

kortneyerin
kortneyerin

I absolutely love this scent and as some of you have already stated, it is similar to Viva La Juicy. I guess that's why I love it!

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

as my grandpa would say... french harlot. it is strong but it smells very good. makes me think of jack the ripper though

nush imogen
nush imogen

I got this perfume from my husband last Valentine's day and it's been one of my favorite ever since, I absolutely LOVE it!!! I think it works for both night and day, pretty much any season. And I love the bottle too! Over all A+ :)

beauty_girl

Smells really good. Sweet but not to sweet so it becomes sickly. But, as so many others has written, it SMELLS EXACTLY like Viva La Juicy.
They are both EDP,but since VS SLTNT isnt sold in my country, i have to buy Viva La Juicy when my VS SLTNT is empty. Its a pity that Viva La Juicy is so expensive :( But the bottle of VS SLTNT is soooooooooo georgious!!!!!

m1needham

My friend and I bought this fragrance last summer and have both noticed that our bottles are somewhat spoiled. when I say this there are white chips that float around in them! although this is one of my absolute favorite fragrances I don't think it is worth the money you pay for it !which is rather unfortunate for how good it smells :(

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

I smelled this today @ the mall nearby and it caught my attention. It smelled pretty but not one-of-a-kind. I put some of the tester lotion on my hand and kept smelling it for the next few hours. Really pretty and it reminded me of something I'd smelt before. I just couldn't place the scent it reminded me of. I enjoyed the pear with the gardenia. Nice mix.

worood-mohamedia
worood-mohamedia

I'm looking for this one.One of my friend she bought it from US but still we don't have it here in Qatar.

hermy
hermy

I agree with you M1, this DOES smell exactly like Viva La Juicey ... that's why I love it! This has great lasting power, especially if you layer it with the body lotion.

m1needham

Smells very similar to Viva la Juicy. It is defiantly one of my top two favorite perfumes!

guest_Tooflymakeup
guest_Tooflymakeup

This perfume is sexy! great for seduction! as an everyday fragrance I would say no, for me personally

sandratj
sandratj

i like this smell so much it so fresh and intimate :D
i had the EDP version and it lasts long :D
i love VS

kimberly
kimberly

I love it, but wish it lasted longer and was stronger. Please make this into a perfume!

secretcrush
secretcrush

I smelled this again on one of my many ventures 2 the mall lol... I found it to be very similar 2 Paris Hiltons Siren... Too similar for me 2 actually purchase but I did find this 2b a bit sweeter which was nice. I'm assuming this is due 2 the pear in this one...

danimcneil
danimcneil

I sniffed this today at VS and also immediately thought, "this smells live viva la juicy". Not 2 seconds later a SA came up and said, "dont you think it smells like viva la juicy?" It most def does. Well its smells like a VERY watered down version. Sexy little things noir tease fell off the skin of my wrists within 30 min. I mean, no dry down, nothing..gone! Cute bottle, nice notes, cute scent. But go for the body splash and lotion, they have better staying power than the EDP!

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I tested this today and the first thing I said to my husband was, "Hm, smells like Viva la Juicy." I see someone else thought the same thing. Fruity and sweet. It's a fun, flirty fruity floral. Not really my thing, but the boys seem to like it!

rainydays
rainydays

This is the playful, more sexy sister of SLT Noir, and the name "tease" is appropriate. It has the same basic notes, but is a little less tropical, and has a zingy kick that the original lacks. Not too sweet, not too clean. This is for those of you who like strong pear notes! It's the clearest note in the composition. Lasting power was excellent on me... just the body spray lasted almost four hours on me. I do feel some similarities to Viva la Juicy, but find this one to be FAR more friendly and wearable (seeing that I found viva cloying). Lovely fragrance from VS.

edit: for some reason the body spray lasts WAY longer on me than the EDP... strange...

guest_love 1
guest_love 1

smells good...but smells like armani code yall........not viva la juicy....armani code....a light version!

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

i feel like everyones trying to make a replica of viva la juicy! this smells exactly like viva! ( but a cheaper watered down version of course) this retails for 50 which is crazy..just get viva its much better!

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Aaah! Such a lovely little bottle! Black Vanilla? Isn't ALL vanilla black from the beginning (vanilla bean) ;) ?! If the vanilla is not produced synthetically, or contain vanillin. Bottle does remind me a LOT of "Chantal Thomass"-perfume bottles though ;) !! I'd *LOVE* to add both of the "Sexy Little Things Noir" & "Sexy Little Things Tease" to my collections, unsniffed. As the bottles are simply irresistible !!! I'd love to read reviews on this. So I hope some will be added soon!!! :D

Sexy Little Things Noir Tease by Victoria`s Secret 4.32 out of 5 based on 616 ratings and 122 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Little Things Noir Tease by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Little Things Noir Tease by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.