Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Sexy Sparkle Hot Berry Victoria`s Secret for women

Sexy Sparkle Hot Berry Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

sour

Sexy Sparkle Hot Berry by Victoria`s Secret is a fragrance for women. Sexy Sparkle Hot Berry was launched in 2007. The fragrance features raspberry and musk.

Raspberry Musk

Sexy Sparkle Hot Berry Fragrance Reviews

astamm62
astamm62

Didn't like this one...Smelled like cough syrup.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smeels a bit more of raspberry then musc. But good for summer and has a nice shimmer in it.

guest_Onyx
guest_Onyx

I love this smell on me! Usually I have a hard time finding scents that don't smell like bug spray on me because I have such different body chemisty. This smells almost sickeningly sweet in the bottle but on me it mellows out. If you have ever heard of the eat right for your blood type book, use that as a guide for the ingredients to look for in perfume. I am supposed to avoid eating oranges and in perfumes, it smells terrible on me! Just food for thought.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

I find this so overbearing and synthetic from the bottle, but I have a friend who wears it, and I have to say it suits her! This scent is sweet, in that plasticky VS way, but on certain skin it mellows out into a mature and musky sweetness, making the "berries" smell more like a musky berry liquor. If you think this scent might work for you, just try it first, I think it would smell completely different on anyone.

xainziha
xainziha

I like this, it smells so juicy. It has sparkles too, which are great.

Sexy Sparkle Hot Berry by Victoria`s Secret 4.42 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Sparkle Hot Berry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Sparkle Hot Berry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Sparkle Hot Berry by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Sparkle Hot Berry by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Berry Kiss Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Jessica Simpson Dessert Treats Cupcake Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Coach Coach Eau de Toilette Summer Edition Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Forever Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Wish Pink Victoria`s Secret Lost in Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Pear Glace Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Bath and Body Works Moonlight Magic Victoria`s Secret Supermodel Pupa Air de Fio No 1 Mariah Carey M Ultra Pink Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Vision of Love