Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia Victoria`s Secret for women

Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia by Victoria`s Secret is a fragrance for women. Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia was launched in 2007. The fragrance features sandalwood and wild strawberry.

Sandalwood Wild Strawberry

Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia Fragrance Reviews

sweethearttx
sweethearttx

I got this perfume a few years ago and as far as I know it's not being made anymore. I love it, although I don't wear it everyday. It is very very sweet, but with a nice musky smell too so that helps balance out the sweetness for me. And since it is sparkly, I don't always want that. A great summer perfume!

phia143
phia143

This scent wasn't in stores for very long and it was released close to their semi anual sale. When i went bk for their sale I was glad i bought this perfume because to my surprise they clearance it out and it was all gone by the time i got there. Now I'm really happy w/it because by buying the rest of the Secret Charm line I've got a complete set of product that smell the same!!! The only thing w/ Victoria's Secrets garden line now a days is that they don't sell the large EDT'S anymore. Luckily Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia is about a 3.4 oz!!

I'm surprised to see that the only two ingredients are sandalwood and wild strawberry and no magnolia! This perfume smells like Victoria's Secrets Secret Charm which is weird because Secret Charm has a lot more ingredients and non of them are the same. But never the less they both smell like clean apple and chamomile w/a kind of a light powdery scent. But not too powdery maybe the sandalwood must be what I am smelling that distributes a powdery scent. The scent is sweet but not overpoweringly sweet soft/light. This is one of my fav's!

If you ever get the chance to compare the two and you have a good sense of smell you might be able to detect a slight difference between the two but it's only when you first spray them and it's veryyyyy slight.

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

This stuff smells so good. Very sexy and sweet. The silver glitter really adds a nice touch. All in all a great scent for a fun flirty girl like myself.

allexa27
allexa27

I think all Victoria`s secret perfums are special ,very long-lasting and extremely sexy!!!!!When i have a chance i always get some of them.I just cant get enough of their smell.This one is a fantastic perfume with nice and clean scent.It comes alive with stawberry,magnolia and sandalwood.Fans of sweet perfumes wont be dissapointed since the berry and magnolia scents keep the fragrance perfect for the day..,but fans of light musks will also appreciate the magnolia and sandalwood that lie beneath which give the fragrance a glam edge just right for evening too.It is naughty and luscious perfume which my boyfriend likes when i spray it on me;))

Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia by Victoria`s Secret 3.92 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Sparkle Sweet Magnolia by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Stardust Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Summer Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Shine Pink Bath and Body Works Moonlight Magic Victoria`s Secret Vixen Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Halo Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Escada Pacific Paradise Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Desire Victoria`s Secret Body by Victoria Victoria`s Secret Pink All My Heart Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Forever Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Wish Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry