Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret for women

Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Sheer Love by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features lily, cotton flower, chamomile and aloe vera.

Lily Cotton Flower Chamomile Aloe Vera

Sheer Love Fragrance Reviews

Katiepop
Katiepop

Mmm, I smell watermelon

etternax
etternax

If you find a scent that you like in the Victoria's Secret Body Mists,you will get addicted to it so fast. My favourites are this one and Secret Charm which has honeysuckle in it.

This one is like the name suggests, very sheer and airy, uplifting and pleasant, romantic and soft, cooling and refreshing, all the good things in a body mist. It is a soft floral scent that anyone could wear, and reapplying it every couple of hours is not a downside because the sensation itself is pleasant and addictive, especially in the summer and after shower.

I would highly recommend it!

brubzies
brubzies

I love this scent so much that I made an account just to rate it.

This has been my signature scent since 2011. It smells so fresh and clean each time I wear it. I spray it at least 6 times all over my body every day. I live in a warm climate year round, so having this scent makes me feel cool and refreshed and clean (even though I might be heating up from the sun).

The only negative is that it's only lasts for about 2 hours on my skin. I'm still looking for the perfect perfume that matches this scent to the tee.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

smells exactly like bath and body works sweet pea!

Glamamour
Glamamour

This is an amazing body splash!!! I don`t like VS sprays because they typically don`t last longer than 30 minutes, but this is magical. It lasts about 3-4 hours and if you layer with the lotion it will last an extra 2 hours. It smells very clean, fresh, and sweet at the same time. By far this is the best splash I´ve tried from VS and B&BW combined. I don`t think too many people have discovered this gem around the world because I live in Mexico and everyone here wears Love Spell, but that is way past my time, I was wearing that at 17, so finding this at 25 is such a pleasant thing for me.

candyaddict
candyaddict

The more I wear it, the more I love it! At first, it smelled very "clean" but now I swear I smell fruit! Watermelon? A successful blind buy....for once!

peferrarine
peferrarine

This smells so fresh and clean. I simply love it. The color is very honest with the fragrance. Is fresh and 'soft pink'. The lily is so nice and cozy, the white cotton flower gives this clean feeling. I do feel a hint of sugar but is SO SOFT that just adds up a nice tone. I feel like in one of those commercials where someone is all dressed up in white cotton clothes, sitting in a bench in the middle of a garden on a nice day, just reading a book and enjoying life.

A beautiful scent.

May Zacharopoulou
May Zacharopoulou

Very nice, fresh fragrance... its not like the othe VS fantasies scents....this one is more like an eau de toilette itself. Expected it to be more floral , wanted to smell the lily more! Its overall good, i wear it when i go out at nights,or before work... its not the relaxation-cuddle-pijamas one! i'd Describe it as fresh, white floral , more sour, not at all sweet.

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

This scent is extremely beautiful. It has this lingering ability to kind of dance around you, unlike anything else I have. It doesn't have a direct scent, I can't tell you it smells like a certain fruit or flower because the ingredients are combined so well. It feels powdery to me, light, airy, sweet, soft. It is such a pretty little thing, this perfume makes me feel all dolled up even when I'm in sweats.

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

this smells like dkny and i love it!

Sheer Love is mostly lily to me. It’s cool, green, and floral. The cotton flower, although present, is subtle to me. I get no sweetness from this, no powder, and no “laundry detergent” as cotton flower can sometimes suggest. This doesn’t remind me of Be Delicious Fresh Blossom either – there’s no fruitiness to this. The best way for me to describe this is to say it’s dewy. It reminds me of the morning dew, and misty air after a rainfall.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

~*Review for the Eau de Toilette*~

Soft, clean, and innocent would be how I would describe Sheer Love. It is a pretty white floral, light not too heavy and slightly delicate. Honestly it would be great for spring and summer, because it would not be too overwhelming. What I smell here is lillies with slightly cotton undertones, and is quite linear. I find Sheer Love to be quite a soothing scent. What is interesting here to me is that it actually reminds me of Cartier Baiser Vole, but a lot less vegetal. If they were related this would definitely be it's kid sister. Sheer Love is a great Victoria's Secret fragrance, one of their less sweet offerings. I would pass on the the bodymist and get the EDT for this. The lasting powerof the EDT on my skin is approx 6 hours plus. However, it does linger very close to the skin.

juanamartula
juanamartula

anybody smells roses in here, i do!

nataliad
nataliad

Smells like the colour "baby pink"... which is exactly what I think every time I spray this. Two distinct notes - cotton and lily.

chocomilky
chocomilky

I got this Sheer Love mist through a blind buy. I only read the reviews here that say it's a very fresh yet soft and feminine fragrance suitable for hot sunny days. When it arrived at my house, I was soooo happy to found this smells EXACTLY what I've been imagined. Since I live in a tropical country, I need this kind of fragrance when it's super hot out there. This make me feel really fresh just like stepped out from a shower. I usually don't like floral scent, but this one has a very soft yet fresh and girly floral scent that doesn't disturbed my nose at all. Love it!

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

You know those days...Maybe you're not feeling well, or maybe you've just showered and you want 100% freshness and nothing more. You don't want to smell like berries and syrup, or like rich, thick aldehydes. Just freshness. THIS is for those days.

It took me close to a year to appreciate this scent in it's entirety.

Fresh floral, with a hint of something melon-y way, way in the background. There's also a sweet musk to it that keeps this scent from being too round. It is the freshest Garden scent VS has besides Secret Charm. Lasting power and sillage is the same as the others, lasting anywhere from 1-3 hours, and projecting only half of it's life. I don't have the lotion and shower gel to layer it, but I just may invest in it.

I can see how people would compare this to DKNY's Fresh blossom. It would smell great layered with it. It's not a dupe to me, but I can see the resemblance.

If you're into making a statement with you scent, this ain't it :) But if you're into soft, clean scents that you can wear to the Post Office without strangling someone, or even mist after a long day at work, this is it. It's so soft and carefree and clean!

jullan
jullan

I'm not really sure if I like this one or not! It's a fresh scent and it's absolutely sheer and feminine, but in my honest opinion, it doesn't really have ''it''. I really think you'll love this one if you like the feeling of new showered, sheer scents though :)

mariajoseacosta
mariajoseacosta

¡Es adorable! Huele tan bien. Muy femenino y fresco. Me encanta oler a lirio y algodón. ♥

sarage
sarage

A succesful blind buy, the first and so far only VS product I have. I bought the body lotion and body mist. I simply love this. A feminine, fresh floral scent that lasts longer than I expected.
And also I smell a little bit of watermelon somewhere hidden in this, or maybe it is just the combination of other notes, that produces it?
This is perfect for a day and evening home, or for work place as well.
I love the effect "Sheer Love" has on my mood also, it is like aromatherapy.

elenabambi94
elenabambi94

this is lovely! get the EDT though, the spray doesn't last long at all!

It's a very clean, fresh, feminine scent. It definitely smells like cotton and pink lily, but on my skin I also get a very prominent watermelon note (which I love) even though it's not listed as a note! Funny only one other person mentioned melon. So it's just pretty and fresh, and for me, very reminiscent of watermelon.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

Sheer love is a floral Lily and Cotton blend scent that may smell somewhat rosey as others had mentioned.

Thesesimplejoys
Thesesimplejoys

It's a soft, clean, light floral scent. Very feminine. It's like lying on the beach on a relaxing Sunday afternoon.
Too bad I can barely smell it on my skin and longevity is below average compared to other body mists. Smells really nice though.

dluvsjc11
dluvsjc11

Sheer Love is the same as the Perfume PINK in disguise :)

karenrobert
karenrobert

very strong floral notes. If you love floral scents, you may appreciate this fragrant. It's all floral from the opening to the dry down. It's mildly sweet and musky. I know a lot of people mention about Sheer Love being light and fresh. It's true for people who are into floral smells. There are a few who might find the overdose of floral bitter and headache inducing like many vintage fragrances of the 80's. Luckily Sheer Love is quite light and that saves the day. Give it a try if you are a floral lover.

geelightning
geelightning

Looks like I'm in the minority here but I have to say this smells cheap, synthetic and sour. Like alcohol + floral notes + citrus fruits that have gone bad. Some of you might say, "Well, that's what you get for buying from Victoria's Secret!" But come on, they do have decent ones. This is just not one of them.

Now, there are perfumes you don't like on yourself but like on others. Well, this isn't one of those either :P

sugerplum123
sugerplum123

in my opinion i think this is an amazing scent to wear to the park or carnivals for any outdoor events . On my skin it is a very light fruity ,watery cucumbers and other fresh scents and has also a slight hint of water lilly and clean florals love it !!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

TO me, Sheer Love is a little different than most of the other fragrances in the VS Fantasies line. It isn't quite as sharp as some of the other floral fragrances, opening softer and remaining soft. This is a completely inoffensive scent, and I would go as far as to say this could be worn year round. It is a good daily scent, feminine and fresh, decent lasting power at best but still worth wearing. Linear, uncomplicated, and lovely.

silverain82
silverain82

The only thing I have in this scent is the body cream... It's definitely one of my absolute favorites from Victoria's Secret. It's just so soft and beautiful!! One thing I love about it is the fact that it layers really well with other fragrances. I plan to go get the EDP, mist, body lotion, shower gel. If you're looking for a simple, beautiful yet unobtrusive scent for daytime/work... Definitely try Victoria's Secret "Sheer Love." I think it's a perfect fragrance for daytime use at the office.

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

Soft & Pretty.. Young & Spring..
One of my favorite VS body mist.

Others; Amber romance, aqua kiss, tahiti forever !

ToxicCandyification
ToxicCandyification

This fragrance is great for spring and summer as it's very fresh and clean. It lacks depth and is simply white floral scent but that's fine for school or just a laid back day next to the pool. The scent is suitable for all ages as it's so inoffensive and subtle, however it does smell quite young.

Lasting power isn't great but it is a body mist.

Soie
Soie

Sweet & musky. There does seem to be a cucumber-like note in it; maybe it's the aloe vera. It doesn't smell like powder or soap but it does smell really bright, like shampoo.

nightcat23
nightcat23

A very nice laid back scent. It's floral and clean and smells very similar to DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. It's fresh and inoffensive and makes you smell clean without powdery or old-ladyish. It would be a perfect gift because it's a safe scent and would make a great gift to a teenager.

oceanblue
oceanblue

Sheer love has this distinct cotton scent which makes me feel fresh every time I spray it. The scent does not have a strong lasting power. But this will be a awesome scent if you're off to a gym, which you can spray it anytime, anywhere after workout. I feel that the scent is relatively consistent throughout unlike other fragrances.

siying.hong
siying.hong

Sheer Love is a sweet scent, sometimes i find it too sweet for my liking. However, it should be a safe fragrance. Pretty neutral. Just sweet. And yes watery too. Very linear and plain. All I smell is sweetness. Hmm, may be boring after some time. But still, thumbs up for the reasonable price and large volume!

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

THIS IS AWESOME, FRUITY, FRESH, AND FUN!!! IT REMINDS ME ALOT OF BATH AND BODY WORKS POMAGRANTE CITRUS.

surfbum
surfbum

Althought not my favorite VS scent, I do enjoy it. It smells very clean, fresh and light. It's non-offensive and wearable every day. The scent although pleasant, does not particularly stand out, which is why it isn't one of my favorites.

paulie86
paulie86

This is one of my favorite scents from VS. Sheer love on my skin smells like fruity, watery cucumber scent that dries down to a soft floral. Sheer love is a gorgeous scent and great if you want a more mature sophisticated scent from the secret garden line. I've been using this like crazy since summer started lol. it's extremely refreshing but light on the skin the lasting power is amazing and I think is one of the longer lasting sprays that VS offers. I will definitely stock up on this one I want to try the edt as well.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Bought the mini 2 ounce body spray at the semi annual sale for $1.00! ....this scent is soft, ladylike and non offensive. If your man dislikes scents this is the one for you! It's not strong yet its still so romantic. I also see a resemblance to bath and body works wild honeysuckle.....I also smell melon on my skin even though its not listed as well as tulips......I'm not kidding. Tulips are my favorite flower and I'm smelling a bit of tulip in there which is soft and feminine. On my skin, the florals are really being pulled out which is good for me because I love florals. Actually, I'm reviewing this as I spray....this smells like a floral soap with some kind of melon cantalope. Soft flowers in soap.oh my gosh. I like this one. I think this would be good for these hot summer days we have been having. I noticed VS has perfume of this one too. I think I'm going to get me one of those eventually. I was a bit disappointed VS didn't have the fantasies on sale during their big sale. I don't see this as sexy or hot date type fragrance whatsoever. I think this is better for work or when you want soft and ladylike. I bet the lotion with the shimmer in it eould be amazing in the summer. Just soft, fresh and really romantic. I like this one. I'm surprised how floral this is on me. This is really nice. A win for VS.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Finally!!!! Something fresh and clean yet somehow sweet, and without a baby powder dry down!!! I hate anything the smells even close to baby powder or soap so I was very skeptical with this but I really like it. It manages to be fresh and clean but still gives me that sweetness that I crave in my gourmand frags without making me smell gross an hour later.

barefoot
barefoot

This is always my go-to scent when I'm not sure which to use. It's fresh and clean, not overpowering at all, and smells like spring :)I do hope they come out with a perfume for this because I'd love to have the scent last

Harusha12
Harusha12

This is definitely the scent that I reach for when I want to smell clean and girly, but not overly flowery or fruity. It has that soft, clean and sweet smell that is definitely not irritating or overpowering.

I highly recommend it!

claudiayinyin
claudiayinyin

i love this. one of my favs! smells so fresh and lovely. every time i wear this, ppl come over and tell me i smell amazing. i do hope VS will make an Eau de Parfum for sheer love cus i think that this body spray smells a bit too weak.

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

To be very honest I seriously doubted that I would like this, I got the whole set (body splash, shower gel and scrub) for Christmas and I am testing it for the first time, and I fid that I really like it. It nice and clean and fresh.

reusch210
reusch210

I like this. Lasting power is slightly better than some of the BBW sprays. I liked this better than BBW Be Enchanted and Paris Amour - but I think that's because I'm learning I don't feel comfortable in the sweeter stuff. On paper it smells better than on - when some of the chemical-ness is prominent.

Whit
Whit

This smells like spring to me. Very fresh, soft, and light. It's nothing special, but if you like a clean scent with a little floral, then this is a good bet. I recently added it to my collection, because the warmer months are headed around the corner. I usually don't go for the "fresh and clean" scents, but this is nice, sort of romantic in a way too. I like to layer the shower gel with the lotion and I get pretty good lasting power. Sheer Love has a slight resemblance to the original Bombshell, in that they are both clean smelling; Bombshell is slightly more tropical though. I'd say if you like Bombshell, Sheer Love would be a nice addition.

Linn2012
Linn2012

nice...soft..perfect..

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

I really like this alot, definitely not a "sweet, fruity" type of fragrance but i like that. its different. does have a hint of hairspray but oddly enough i enjoy that.

bejazzled
bejazzled

This smells kind of like Bath and Body works honeysuckle to me. Too much like flowers. Like grandma perfume. yuck!

aqua76239
aqua76239

I sampled it this weekend-its definately has a "sheer" feel to it-very light fresh clean floral. Lily predominates here and I get sort of clean floral musk. Nothing earth shattering but VS fragrances usually aren't. I didn't buy it because its just not that interesting but if you like fresh light, "stepped out of the shower" sheer florals, try this. Its nice(and I'm afraid that's all I can say about it)

Sheer Love by Victoria`s Secret 4.08 out of 5 based on 228 ratings and 49 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sheer Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sheer Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sheer Love by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sheer Love by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.