Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Silk Mandarin Santal Victoria`s Secret for women

Silk Mandarin Santal Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Silk Mandarin Santal Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Silk Mandarin Santal Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Silk Mandarin Santal Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Silk Mandarin Santal Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria’s Secret offers something really special. It is a collection consisting of four new fragrances, inspired by luxurious materials used in the fabrication of Victoria’s Secret lingerie: cashmere, silk, satin and lace to which the collection Parfums Intimes is dedicated.

These fragrances come in beautiful packages of the same bottle form and box, colored in pink, beige, gray and black. The bottles are very elegant, made out of glass, heavy and decorated with satin ribbons.

Besides the bottles of 50 ml EDP, they are also available as the Flower Mist editions in the bottles of 250 ml. The package of 4 fragrances is launched as a special set, to introduce you to all of the aromas from this collection.

Silk Mandarin Santal features sandalwood, woodsy notes, mimose and musk. Silk Mandarin Santal was launched in 2009.

Sandalwood Woodsy Notes Mimosa Musk

Silk Mandarin Santal Fragrance Reviews

Cw830
Cw830

Sadly, I only got two notes: mandarin rind and salt. I personally didn't like it. I got a small spray vial from the collection's sample kit. It's discontinued so I'm not sure if I just had a bad sample.

Aspendina
Aspendina

not bad, I smell some orange then some undertones of pepper but not sure where that is coming from. This is a very familar smell but I can't figure out what it reminds me of. Overrall i don't know if the travel size i got went bad or what but its so light i can barely smell anything so this is a big fail for me.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Succulent, juicy manadarin opens up with a burst of sweet sunshine! It's refreshing and delicious. I didn't want it to end. I think I loved the opening so much, that had it stayed there forever, never acheiving a drydown, I would have been in citrus heaven! However....

Silk eventually evolved, as most do, and the sweet orange abandoned me with confusion and nothing but fond memories of our trist.

But, on came the drydown to soothe me with a yummy coating of honey over smoothe sandalwood and light musk.

Even with the middle being the most awkward stage, it overcomes and leaves a good impression. Great stuff!

guest_silk13
guest_silk13

I love this now discontinued fragrance. I got so many compliments on it and a guy friend said that I left my scent in his car on his seatbelt!!!! I would wear the lotion and the perfume. I do not like any body sprays so I can not comment on the spray. I am searching for this scent. i just finished the last of the lotion and have a tiny little bit of the perfume. It beacame my signature scent. So sad that I cant just walk into the store and buy this lovely fragrance.

guest_Snow Fox
guest_Snow Fox

This is my favorite one out of Victoria Secret vintage fragrances (musk and or sandlewood is in all of my fragrances I like). If you use the lotion and spray fragrance together it last most of the day and evening.

guest_Layla
guest_Layla

It's smell of clean and fresh, and I agree, it's very classy. I guess fragrances vary in terms of the "staying power", and it really depends on how the mist and your skin go together. I bought the body spray, too and I am really happy with it. It stays on for up to four hours-- not bad. :) Two thumbs up!

oj10065882
oj10065882

first,it smelled like fresh and sexy mandarin orange,a little sweet.then, at the drydown,it smelled like froot loops cereal,very weird.the drydown gets sweeter and creamier.

minaloy
minaloy

I love this fragrance! It's bright, clear, and fresh-smelling with a bite to it. Very refreshing and energizing! I just absolutely love it!

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

oddly enough it really did make me think of silk. i was instantly transported to a night at the symphony in a black silk sheath dress. love it!

Unlike SATIN and LACE, two of the other Parfums Intimes by Victoria's Secret, SILK is not a framed single-note linear. Instead, this edp opens with a burst of unmistakeable mandarin zest and then moves into a warm, somewhat nondescript skin scent.

The sandalwood and musk mingle together so as to mute one another and leave a very light layer behind. The staying power here is much less than that of the other Parfums Intimes, but my impression is that this one is intended to be more subtle than CASHMERE, which is also a skin scent of sorts but with fairly strong vanilla-tinged jasmine that lasts on and on.

"Floral Woody Musk" always strikes me as a catch category for "n'importe quoi". In case this, it means "pleasant skin scent". Nothing really original or memorable--I never really picked up on the mimosa. On the other hand, it would be very hard to be offended by this scent. The sharp mandarin dissipates in a matter of minutes, after which only warm softness lingers behind.

fire2heart
fire2heart

I bought the body spray and it has no staying power at all. But the fragrance is wonderful!
I love the orange and sandalwood scent and how they combine together.
It's perfect for summer through fall. I have not tried the perfume.
I wish I had known the staying power was non-existence with this, I feel I wasted my money. Hopefully someone else will read this and take my word for it and not spend your hard earned money on perfume that doesn't last 10 mins on you..

Bouquet
Bouquet

I smelled this one yesterday, and this is very classy, light, warm and sexy. (It's the sandalwood, but it's a light touch, almost a skin scent.)

I would wear it on a warm summer night, when you want to flirt a little.
I am guessing this is not work-appropriate, unless you have a very casual atmosphere.

Pretty wide age range -- I would put this one at 25-45.

Silk Mandarin Santal by Victoria`s Secret 4.18 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Silk Mandarin Santal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Silk Mandarin Santal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silk Mandarin Santal by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silk Mandarin Santal by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.