Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Starlit Wish Victoria`s Secret for women

Starlit Wish Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

sour

Starlit Wish by Victoria`s Secret is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Starlit Wish was launched in 2012. The fragrance features vanila and plum.

Vanila Plum

Starlit Wish Fragrance Reviews

papergurl
papergurl

I just recently uncovered this in my small box of "wear through the holidays scents and lotions". I'd forgotten about it and was pleasantly suprised when I gave a couple of spritzes. It is 'creamy' and gives almost a patisserie feeling. Plum with vanilla sweetness and almost a touch of coconut, though coconut is not listed. If you add B&Bs amber lotion, it is just delicious. I tried some Forever Plum lotion with it and it makes it all plummie.. I know I must have gotten it from a semi-annual sale, so for the little I paid it is quite nice, decent sillage and a few hours for my scent eating skin. Sort of sad it is a limited edition, but I know it will show up again in a new incarnation and I can be suprised all over again.

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

who has a sample of this. I am looking for a good plum scent please pm me. I am willing to decant most of my collection to get to try this.

So much dislike here. Well, I like it. It smells very warm and sweet, vanilla being prominent. I swear I smell citrus in here, almost like a melted creamsicle. It's nothing complex, but so what. I'll take it for what it is - a sweet comfort scent. If you already own any other vanilla based fragrance from VS, you probably don't need this.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I sampled all three of these holidays scents and while they are all smell nice, every single one of them is so light that it dissappears in no time and all are very blah and boring(as other reviewers said). Not worth buying for me.

karenrobert
karenrobert

Look at the perfume bottle. Isn't it the cutest thing? That's about it. OMG! NOoooooo..... just like what the previous reviewers described. I didn't vomit like the smell of Shalimar, but they don't smell right either. I'd rather not.

VS is trying to get rid of this one after 3 months being in the market. 75% off, you can get them for $3/ full size body spray $5 for the perfume.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I agree with the first reviewer, do not buy these because all three scents in this collection smell boring and blah. This scent is ok but it reminds me of secret craving for some reason.

guccichic85
guccichic85

Well this one really surprised me, in a good way! I discovered this little gem when visting chicago recently. I have had nothing but compliments one this perfume. It is very sweet, slightly powdery, fruity,and tart at the same time. It does not give me a headache- and does not turn funky or burnt smelling the way many of the vs fragrances do. I smell a really rich expensive vanilla, berries, citrus (maybe orange), and amber. Silage is quite good for the EDT approximately 7 hours. I wish this wasn't limited edition.

bejazzled
bejazzled

No Reviews? Ok I'll bite! DO NOT waste your money on any of the three of these holiday scents. I purchased these as gifts because the mists were only like $6 and I bought a couple of extra to try myself. Sooooo not worth it. They're still a great gift for the price, don't get me wrong, but they are all so...blah! boring! I mean they don't stink, they don't smell much like anything. The fragrance on all three is so light and they all have a synthetic alcohol-ish smell to them. The best one is Frosted Bloom, but every one of them reminds me of another Victoria's Secret Perfumr. Starlit wish is almost a carbon copy of Victoria's Secret Drem Angels Forever. It is VERY vanilla and that is the dominant smell just like in Forever. In fact I've owned Forever (which I never really cared too much for) and this smells almost identical. If you like that smell maybe you should stock up on this instead of Forever because these are much cheaper. Just a thought!

Starlit Wish by Victoria`s Secret 3.38 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Starlit Wish fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Starlit Wish, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Starlit Wish by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Starlit Wish by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Lancome Hypnose Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Warm & Cozy Bath and Body Works Mad About You Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Adam Levine Adam Levine for Women Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Bath and Body Works Amber Blush Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrete Rihanna Rogue Cristobal Balenciaga Florabotanica Givenchy Play For Her Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Bath and Body Works Country Chic