Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Succulent Victoria`s Secret for women

Succulent Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Succulent by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Succulent was launched in 2007. The fragrance features blueberry and madagascar vanilla.

Blueberry Madagascar Vanilla

Succulent Fragrance Reviews

EBaby
EBaby

I've been hoarding a bottle this and dabbed a little on today....Good Gracious...still smells like absolute Heaven. I'm not sure what it is that brings this sweet fragrance up to another level, but there is something to it that is intriguing and special. I guess it is the sweet and woody notes together. I'd really appreciate a suggestion of something similar if anyone has ideas...

chromeroze
chromeroze

This is by far one of my favorite fragrances, and I hate that it has been discontinued. I've always been partial to vanilla and sandalwood, but it must have been the blackberry that really sets this scent apart. If I could describe the scent in one word, it would indeed be "succulent"! I was actually working at VS during that time, and as soon as we clearanced it I bought everything our store had in that scent - perfume, body wash, lotion, candles - whatever I could get my hands on. Most of that is long gone, however, as with any favorite fragrance, I keep a bottle in my collection for a little sniff here and there, but not for wear.

tanyaritz
tanyaritz

I am by no means a perfume expert & because this perfume was discontunued awhile ago, its been awhile since ive smelled it. I loved it though! I have just recently tried Tokyo Milk Tainted Love & i kept thinking to myself that it reminded me of something & i believe its this. Tainted Love has Vanilla bean, orchid & sandelwood & i think its the vanilla bean & sandelwood that reminds me. Just thought id throw that out there for those wjo are intertested

AshDiCar
AshDiCar

Blackberry, vanilla and sandalwood - what's not to like? Succulent is warm and sexy and like many of Victoria's scents, very nice but not mind blowing. The sandalwood asserts itself early on and reminds me of the smell of the jungle in the tropics - specifically Jamaica. I know it sounds weird but it must be the sandalwood. It smells warm and almost musty, a very close replica of dense coastal jungle. For the first 30 minutes this stuff smells almost humid to me. I'm not sure if anyone else will get this same association but every time I sniff my wrist, I am whisked back to the Shaw Park Botanical Gardens in Ocho Rios. It just goes to show what a powerful link our noses have to our memories. I am comforted by this scent and reminded of wonderful times. After the sandalwood chills out a bit I get a lovely dry-down of blackberries and cream. YUM!

hpr2010
hpr2010

I LOVE IT SO MUCH THEY NEED TO BRING IT BACK

ladyreddz
ladyreddz

I loved this perfume, it was very sexy. Wish they brought it back out!

Angelam5
Angelam5

Looovveee it!!! Sadly I can not find anything that comes close to the scent since they got rid of it :(

TinkerBrendie
TinkerBrendie

I am IN LOVE with this fragrance and have begun hoarding it. Question: Which fragrance - from Victoria Secret or anyone else - most closely resembles this wonderful smell?
HELP!

babsyfish
babsyfish

I like Succulent all right (the bottle is too cute!), but I SWEAR, this was not the same in the store! Thus, I must get off my chest a complaint about VS. There is something about being in the store that does something kooky to the senses--perhaps it is the fact that they constantly spray the products to keep the smells circulating, mingling--but I have often tried on a scent in-store, loved it instantly, bought it, and got home only to smell something entirely different (and often with sad results). Like with Succulent. At home, it developed an odd plasticity that made me regret buying it. So just a word to the wise: if you think you really love something while in VS, wear it home before you buy. You might change your mind. (Funny enough, you'd think that I would've learned by now! :-)

Perfumedsecrets

It was a damn good fragrance, considering 99% of all V.S. perfumes are generic fruity florals. This is deep, interesting, and alluring. The notes are so unique. I have the candle that was discontinued long before the perfume, and it smells incredible. I do still have the Mood Ripe perfume, which is also a good one. Sweet Craving was a smokey vanilla like Henri Bendel's Vanilla Bean candle in a perfume form.

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

I have this and Mood Sweet Cravings but this is my favorite. A very seductive fragrance that is good in cool weather.It smells very sexy and grown up. I love the way it makes me feel when I have it on.

shadyisme
shadyisme

this smells amazing!!!!!!! I love it

montieg
montieg

i cannot believe they discontinued this! it was amazing and so sensual. shame on you victoria secret!

Perfumedsecrets

MMM, a sexy blackberry sandalwood musk. I have the candle, but I wish they had bottled this sealed and not with the awful pump spray. It puts far too much air into the bottle. My bottle says blackberry.. it's deep and sexy.

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

to me it is a very simple scent as well. the box i think said vanilla, blackberry and sandalwood which pretty much explains it. the blackberry adds a little watery zing and the vanilla/sandalwood combo give it depth and warmth. very good for smokey/crowded places because it stays close to the skin and blends with cigarette smell.

ccoolbaugh
ccoolbaugh

I just adore this scent! I do layer it with the lotion, and still the only drawback I have found is the lasting power. It doesn't seem to last long on me! Great scent though!

Bouquet
Bouquet

I don't like too many VS perfumes, or fruity perfumes in general, but I liked this one. It's not very complex, just the duo of warm blackberries and vanilla. It smells exactly like warm blackberry pie a la mode. It's sexy, but unpretentious. Thankfully, the scent remains true (doesn't change during the drydown), which is a big plus. It lasts alright; I haven't tried layering it, though. Wear it for a weekend casual date during the colder months.

Aiona
Aiona

I sampled this a few days ago, and it really does smell like blueberries, although the Victoria's Secret website says "blackberries" not blueberries. Anyway, it does smell like some kind of berries, whatever they may be! With vanilla and sandalwood (although that's not listed above as one of the notes). I found that Hanae Mori Magical Moon also has the fruity thing going on, but the starfruit in Magical Moon is too sharp for me to bear without wanting to wash it off. Mood Succulent is not as complex as Magical Moon. It is exactly what is listed above, and no more. It smells a lot like how Victoria's Secret stores smell, as if they use it to scent the stores and draw people in. I like it, but people who like darker, more complex scents may want to skip this one.

Succulent by Victoria`s Secret 4.56 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Succulent fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Succulent, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Succulent by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Succulent by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.