Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Sunset Flower Victoria`s Secret for women

Sunset Flower Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Sunset Flower by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral fragrance for women. Sunset Flower was launched in 2013. The fragrance features lily-of-the-valley and white amber.

Lily-of-the-Valley White Amber

Sunset Flower Fragrance Reviews

I thought the coolness of lily of the valley paired with the warmth of amber would be an odd combination. But this works. I can smell the LOTV the most, it is a cool and sweet floral. The amber is just a supporting note and I can barely smell it at all. This is a simple floral scent, and I like it quite a bit. The only criticism I have is that it is very, very light, and doesn't even last an hour.

anneliise.zissler
anneliise.zissler

For me it's too strong

SandraV
SandraV

This one actually sounds nice to me and it is included in their sale going on right now.Would like to check it out-I really hope you can actually smell LOTV and not some odd rendition of it:)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sunset Flower fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sunset Flower, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sunset Flower by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sunset Flower by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Poolside Breeze Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Temptations for Her Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Paco Rabanne Lady Million Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Divine Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Bath and Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Victoria`s Secret Body by Victoria Victoria`s Secret Breathless Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Hugo Boss Boss Nuit Pour Femme Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Victoria`s Secret Seduction Dark Orchid Ralph Lauren Romance Calvin Klein Eternity Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Desire Victoria`s Secret Mango Temptation Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever